A vacation to new place to ca...

By clintandnatlover

Emily Frost a detective from LAPD, originally from New York. That gets the chance from her boss to get a brea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 6

597 14 0
By clintandnatlover

I was just getting out of the water to get food when I started getting this feeling like eyes are on me. I look up and see a few familiar faces, well actually Steve and Danny. The rest don't know them.

I got weirded out by wherever I went. Steve was their. It was obviously a big coincidence, though we don't even have each other cell numbers. And I didn't tell him where I was going.

I went to where my towel was and picked up my stuff. I started walking over to Steve and Danny, and I'm assuming the rest of his task force.

When I was close enough for them to hear me, I turned my attention to Steve. Cause this seeing each other everywhere was getting out of head, not really. I liked bumping into Steve.

"Are you following me, detective, cause it feels like you are?" I said with a joking tone. I gave a slight smirk when I approached the table. Everyone else started laughing at my question.

"No, I'm not, are you?" He replied. I chuckled a little at his response.

"Guys, this is Emily, Emily. This is Chin, Lou, Kono, Adam, and you already know Danny," He introduced us. I gave them each a smile.

"Nice to meet you finally, Steve talks about you a lot," Chin told me. I gave the oh really look.

"Intreasting, what things has he said?" I asked, wanting to make him embarrassed. But genuinely, I wanted to really know.

"Very good things I won't get into details," Chin added. Oh, that's good. Nothing bad. I didn't want that.

"How long are you staying on the island?" Asked Kono. For some reason, even though I didn't know the girl, I already liked her.

"Two months, my boss is really generous to me." I said. I knew that if I said that, I would get shocked to react. And yup, I did. They all looked at me in disbelief.

I saw Danny reaching for something that fell out of my bad. I didn't see what it was at first. But then I recognized the shape of me badge. I didn't know it was in that bag.

"Danny, what's that?" Steve questioned. I snatched my badge out of his hand and shoved it in my bag. Obviously, they all wanted to know why I did that.

"The thing that was in my hand was a LAPD badge a detective badge at that," Danny said. They all looked at me this time, wondering why I took it back.

"You're a detective? Like us?" Asked steve. I didn't know how to reply.

"Yeah, Detective Frost at your service," I said rather embarrassed from the discovery. I sat down so they could ask questions.

"Why didn't you tell us that this morning LAPD must be so much fun?" Danny said. Everyone agreed. I smiled a faint smile.

"It's not really I for the same assignments every day of different cases, but still." I admitted.

"Why did your boss give you two months off?" Steve asked. His voice made my heart skip a beat. The way he kept himself together was amazing. He is so handsome.

"Oh, um, I'm his best detective, and he noticed I need a break since it's been a lot lately at LAPD," I replied. After the afternoon, I went back to the place I'm staying.

It was about 11 pm, and I was very tired from earlier. I got into my sleepwear. When I started to fall asleep, all I could think about was Steve.

I could see stuff like his smile, his laugh, he muscles you could see through his shirt. The many cargo pants that mam wears. I realized I was thinking these things cause I felt feelings.

Even though we just met, I want to be his girlfriend. I want to be the only girl he ever loves again. I want him in my life forever.

Ever since my ex, I have been missing the feel of the love a boyfriend should have for his girlfriend. I just needed someone who loved me as much as my dad loves my mom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 1.3K 21
[COMPLETED STORY] After being abducted for the past three years, Steve McGarrett thought he'd never see his little girl again. But when the team are...
9.7K 169 13
Laine Parker went to school with Steve since they were eight and was a Navy SEAL alongside him as well. The two were like siblings and were best frie...
9.2K 114 20
A series of one-shots for Steve McGarrett from Hawaii 5-0. Most of them are Mature but there are a couple that aren't. Hope you enjoy. New account, s...
124K 2.5K 37
The Five-0 team was at HQ when they got a call. A woman heard gunshots and a scream. As the team gets to the scene, they discover the whole house is...