Chapter 13

When me and Kono left to go to the vics house. We were in Kono's car it was mostly quite on the way over to the vics house.

When we arrived I was the first one out of the car. Kono was right behind me. I knocked on the door to the vics house.

"Five-o!" I shouted. To let whoever lived here know who we are. Kono looked at me with a smile. I think she liked how fast I adapted to my new job.

I heard someone coming to the door. I saw the door open, and it was an old man, maybe in his 40s. He definitely looked old enough to be the girls father.

He let us inside, and we told him what had happened. I could tell by the look on his face he was defestaed. I felt really bad for the man. He looked like his whole world was shattered.

"My daughter was a good girl. I don't know who would want to hurt her." Mister Stevenson said.

"I am so sorry for your loss. I promise you we will find the person responsible for her death, " I said. With confidence and determination in my voice.

These types of situations are why I became a cop in the first place. I always wanted to help bring closer to these grieving families.

Even if they don't help all the away its still better to know that the police got the person whose responsible. My parents always told me that is what should motivate me to finish these cases.

"Thank you ma'am," He replied. I shook my head, responding to his thank you.

Before we left his, we did ask him if there was an ex-boyfriend or ex friend that wouldn't want her around. He did say there was an ex-boyfriend, but he didn't think he would.

I shook my head and then. He walked us out. He thanked us for taking this case and telling him of his daughter. I shook my head of course.