Chapter 7

It was a few days after the beach. In those past couple days, i haven't bumped into steve. But before I left the beach that day, steve snuck his phone number into my beach bag. I put his number on my phone, and we have been texting here and there.

In the text, Steve asked me if I wanted to go have lunch with him. I said yes, wanting to spend more time together. He told me that he would be here in one or two hours.

When I got that text, I right away ran upstairs and got my clothes out. Then I started to get ready. I got out a white crop tip and black pants with a Jean jacket to go along with it.

As soon as I was done with clothes, I curled my hair for once in my life. Then, shortly after, I put on light makeup to make it look like I wasn't trying to hard.

After I was done getting ready, I got my keys and bag and headed out the door. The moment I opened, the door I was greater by a well put together steve. I was wearing a black shirt that showed his tattoos on his arms, along with cargo pants, of course.

Steve looked absolutely amazing. I could feel my face turning red. Damn, this man knows how to make a girls heart beat out her chest. I bet that a lot of girls fall in love with him. I could tell he was thinking the same thing.

I could tell because he was looking up and down. I saw a little blush appearing on his cheeks as he did so. I don't know why this man makes me want him so bad, but he does.

"You look beautiful," Steve complimented. When he said my smile grew ten times as wide. As I looked at his face, he could tell that I didn't get complimented like that offten.

"Do you not hear that offten?" Steve asked, kind mad that no one ever has. I could see in his eyes that I was the prettiest girl he's ever met.

"No, i don't, I appreciate the compliment a lot," I said flattered. His smile widened,  knowing he made me happy. That I added to the list of all the things I like about this man.

Steve's pov

When I told Emily that she looked beautiful. The smile she gave me melted my heart. I know right there that she was hardly called beautiful. I wanted to kill every person who didn't call her beautiful.

"Oh, um, are you ready to go?" I asked her. She nodded yes, and I led her to my truck. I opened her door for her to jump inside.

"What a gentleman," she remarked as she kissed my cheek. The touch of her lips on my cheek was like heaven. That feeling left me wanting more, I wanted no, I needed more of her. I needed her personality, her kiss on my cheek, her everything.

As we drove to the bar, I was taking her to. We had a small conversation about where she is from. I learned that she was originally from New York, and both her parents were in law enforcement.

He dad worked for NYPD, and her mom worked for The FBI. Wich I thought it was so cool having a mom that worked for the big of a job. She told me that she was close to both her parents but more close to her dad than mom.

Her parents trust her a lot to make her own decisions. I understand why she has a good relationship with her parents. Her parents, unlike most, let her make mistakes and help her and her sister grow from it.

She also has a sister who is a bisnues woman who lives in London. Her sister was her best friend and biggest supporter.

We finally arrived. I helped her get out of the car. When we got in side, we got a private booth. So we could just enjoy ourselves.