My Comics are Popular in the...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 我的漫画风靡咒术界 Author: tachibana Cat Duanzi Summary: Ever since I was a child, Hanae T... More

My comics are popular in the world of magic
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161: END
162: Extra (1)
163: Extra (2)
164: Extra (3)
165: Extra (4)
166: Extra (5)
167: Extra (6)

34

114 7 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 34

    The Tokyo Metropolitan High School of Conjuration.

    Today is the day when the latest chapter of the manga is updated. According to the official estimate, today is the day when the Huaiyu chapter is updated, but everyone is not in the mood to care about it for the time being.

    The staying power of the last big chapter is really too great.

    The bond between Yuzu Yuhito, Megumi Fukuro, and Rose Kizaki is vividly displayed in the initial similarity.

    After they read the manga, they sighed again, sure enough, magicians are not normal people, look at Nagasaki, and then look at Fuhei.

    They are all crazy batches.

    Knotabagi Yuhito's mood was a little depressed, after all, he hadn't experienced so many things in the manga.

    "Swallowing Su Nuo's finger, will so many tragedies happen?" Knotweed Yuren lowered his head in disappointment.

    Fu Heihui frowned, and gave him a hard elbow.

    "Aw——" Knotweed Yuren covered his chest, the corners of his eyes were filled with physiological saline, "Fuhei, what are you doing?" "

    Don't think so much." Everything that happened in the novel is very different from the reality." "

    If you keep entangled with these things, you will be exhausted."

    Knotabagi Yuhito looked at him wrongedly: "But Fu Hei and Fu Hei in the comics Nagizaki chose to hide me."

    It is precisely because the villain in the comics [Komayuhito] swallowed his fingers, and [Two-faced Su Nuo] succeeded in being fleshed, which led to the subsequent series of tragedies.

    Fu Heihui looked at him angrily: "Don't tell me you didn't hide it from me and Nagasaki!"

    Knotaba Yuhito was very guilty, and forcibly quibbled: "But you and Nagasaki appeared first in the manga, so it was you who first appeared. Keep it from me."

    Everyone knew that this was just a form of comics, and Knotabagi Yuhito was so guilty that his eyes began to wander.

    Fu Heihui dead fish eye: "Hehe."

    As expected of a guy who can play with Gojo-sensei!

    Indecision is the fault of Gojo Satoru.

    Gojo Satoru, who was receiving the students outside, sneezed.

    Nagasaki Yarose looked at him with distaste: "Use a tissue, bastard!"

    Gojo Satoru sniffled, "It's all right, it's just that my nose suddenly feels itchy, I don't have a cold!"

    Nagasaki Yarose looked around: "No Did you say that there are two in the same period, why are you here only, Mr. Gojo?" "

    This." Gojo Satoru spread his hands, "The two of them are fighting over the content of the manga serialization at this time."

    Nagasaki Yeqiangwei had a question mark on his face : "Huh??!"

    What is this teacher talking about!

    Gojo Satoru, as if he didn't see the expression of Nagazaki Ye Qiangwei, asked curiously: "Yi Qiangwei, have you read manga before?

    " Gojo Gobi made a gesture, "That's the kind of manga that is very hot, new and exciting."

    Of course, Rose Nagasaki has never read it, let alone that she is not interested in these things, mainly because of the place where she stayed before. It also didn't allow Nagasaki Wild Rose to have time to touch these.

    But recently, the anime about the return of spells has exploded in Tokyo, and the advertisements are also overwhelming. Although Nagasaki Yemei didn't pay attention, she knew that it was an anime, but she didn't know what it was about.

    But having said that, Nagasaki Yeqiangwei fell into deep thought for a long time looking at Gojo Satoru who was constantly playing tricks.

    Was she the right choice to come to Tokyo? Why is her homeroom teacher like this?

    At the first glance, the students were left with an unreliable impression. As expected of you, Gojo Satoru.

    "If Wild Rose hasn't seen it, I recommend you to watch it." Gojo Satoru sincerely recommended.

    "No." Rose Nagasaki ruthlessly refused.

    "Let's take a look, let's take a look."

    Gojo Satoru didn't care about Nagasaki's refusal at all, and continued to fool around with a cheeky face.

    "The other two students in our class are all fans of this manga!" Wutiao Gojo's face was not red, "If you want to quickly integrate into the group, you can't be too independent, and Wild Rose thinks so too Let's go."

    Nagasaki Wild Rose muttered, "What does it have to do with me?"

    "The most important thing is that the female number one in this manga is called Nagasaki Wild Rose." Gojo Satoru released his big move, "How about it? Isn't it fate!"

    "Doesn't Ye Qiangwei want to know what she looks like when she's the number one female?" Gojo Satoru continued to seduce.

    "But that has nothing to do with me." Nagasaki Wild Rose said indifferently, "That's not me."

    Gojo Satoru smiled: "You can't say that, I think the wild rose depicted in it is very realistic. "

    Nagizaki Wild Rose still looks like a reckless person.

    "Then..." Nagasaki Ye Qiangwei hesitated, "Come read a book?"

    She only read a little bit, absolutely not too much!

    Gojo Satoru smiled and switched his phone to Station N: "Time is limited, why don't you watch the anime." "The

    anime changed from the manga of "Curse Return" is very expressive compared to the boring manga."

    Kizakino Qiangwei nodded hesitantly.

    She opened the anime, watched it for a while, and was surprised to find that it turned out to be an anime about conjurers.

    Her posture changed from leaning casually on the back seat of the car, to sitting upright and thinking that the anime was interesting, to leaning forward, watching the development of the anime attentively.

    "It's kind of interesting." Rose Nagasaki began to watch the anime seriously.

    Gojo Gojo, who successfully sold Amway to the No. 1 manga girl, has deep credit and fame.

    After watching the first episode, Nagizaki     Wild Rose asked Gojo Satoru in her spare time: "Mr. Gojo, don't we need to take a test or something like that?" Although she is already a student of the Tokyo Metropolitan High School of Conjuration, but the first time the teachers and students meet each other, do you really need to know her bottom line?

    Gojo Gojo looked at her with a smile: "No need."

    "The teacher knows you very well, Ye Qiangwei."

    Nagizaki Ye Qiangwei looked at him suspiciously.

    Wujo Wu laughed but said nothing.

    "Yizhi, drive faster, my students must be waiting impatiently."

    Among the students who were anxiously waiting in Wujo Gojo's mouth, the first-year freshman Fu Heihui and Hirohito Hiroshi were sitting in the classroom at this moment. I brought an old TV set from somewhere, and watched the animation of "Spell Return" with Panda and several second graders.

    The broadcast of the TV version of the tv animation is also very fast. It has been the ninth week since the broadcast, and even the animation has been broadcast to the tenth episode.

    The title of this episode is Inaction Transformation.

    A topic that made comic book parties like them feel uncomfortable.

    Fat Da looked at the beginning of the movie with a blank expression: "Is that b going to appear?"

    "No accidents, yes." Fu Heihui took the remote control and turned up the volume.

    Fat Da was aggrieved: "Don't let me meet the real b in real life, otherwise I will beat him to the teeth."

    The real person must die!

    Zenyuan Maki gave him a blank look: "Come on, apart from Yi Gu and Polygonum cuspidatum, I am afraid that none of us can deal with a super curse spirit alone. If we want to exorcise him, I am afraid that he will become inhuman first." Ghost monster."

    "Even Nanami-san has to use a retreat strategy in front of it"

    Zenyuan Maki took a look at Fu Hei Hui :     "Ah, there is Fu Hei who can open half of the domain, but the current Fu Hei generally can't.

    " , Anyway, real people must die!"

    Recalling the ending of Yoshino Junpei in the manga, everyone else nodded in agreement.

    Leaving aside his identity as a curse spirit, just the fact that this b did these things is enough to make him die a thousand times to apologize.

    [Knotweed Yourhito] encountered this task during the period of suspended animation, and because of this task, [Knotweed Yourhito] had a deeper understanding of the perception of curse spirits and human beings.

    They are representatives of 'heinous crimes', and it is absolutely impossible to have a trace of mercy.

    Although [Junpei] died in the comics, in their reality, such a thing will never happen again.

    Everyone sat around the TV, shouting 'jjxx has no heart' while watching TV and chatting.

    "Wu said that I'm going to Tokyo Comic Exhibition at the end of this month." Panda ate melon seeds, "Let me cosplay by myself, are you going?" Knotweed

    Yuhito was the first to respond: "I'll go, I'll go!"

    Fu Heihui died Fisheye: "I won't go."

    What is there to do in such an occasion?

    Zenyuan Maki and Gou Juanji embraced Fu Heihui's arm who was about to leave the table, "Don't be so out of touch, Brother Fu Hei~" Fu Heihui thought blankly, and sure enough, Senior Yi Gu is the

    most That man deserves respect.

    In reality, Yigu Yuta did not go abroad like in the comics, the Hyakki Night Walk did not happen, and Cheng Jinci did not clash with the conservatives in Kyoto, so naturally there is no suspension from school.

    Gojo Satoru entrusted Scale Kinji and his "girlfriend" Xingqi Luoluo to go abroad to perform a task that should have been in charge of [Yugu Yuta].

    Just when everyone was persecuting Fu Heihui, Katsuobu Yuhito suddenly received a call from Gojo Satoru.

    "Ah, Gojo-sensei." Kiyojo Yuhito picked up the phone, "What, you and Nagasaki are almost here!"

    Nagasaki! !

    It's Rose Nagasaki!

    The protagonist group of the main story will be here soon!

    Everyone stopped persecuting Fu Heihui and listened carefully to Wutiao Wu's voice on the other end of the phone.

    "Yes, Wild Rose and I are coming soon." Gojo Satoru glanced at Nagasaki Wild Rose in a trance, as if he had begun to doubt his life.

    "It's just that you may see a wild rose that is not the same as in the comics."

    Here it refers specifically to Nagasaki wild rose who was shattered by the anime.

    Nagasaki Wild Rose is in a philosophical realm of broken three views at this time.

    who I am?

    where am i

    What am I doing?

    She looked down at the two-dimensional image of [Nagizaki Wild Rose] on the screen, and felt doubts about her own existence.

    Could it be that she is really the number one female, but she is the number one female in anime.

    She lives in an anime, and the Knotabagi Yuhito, who looks like an idiot at first glance, turns out to be the male protagonist.

    Is there something wrong with her, or something wrong with the world.

    Nagasaki Wild Rose once again opened the episode "Iron Lady" where she first appeared in the anime, and fell into a long silence.

    that bastard! It's too blind, obviously her figure is the most suitable for being a star!

    Nagasaki Yaqiang looked indignantly at the blind scout in the anime.

    Gojo Satoru propped his chin with both hands, and looked at her with interest: "How about it, Wild Rose."

    Kizaki Ye Qiangwei was in a trance: "Mr. Gojo, don't tell me, my names in the same period are Knotaba Yuhito and Fuguro Hui." "

    Bingo! That's right!" Gojo Satoru snapped his fingers, "How about Ye Qiangwei, Isn't it a surprise! Surprised!"

    Nagasaki Wild Rose: ...

    Wait a minute! Are you missing something!

    First explain to me what is going on in the manga! !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 395 115
Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimension, but my life fell into a countdown...
7K 382 96
Alternative Title: 当攻略玩家穿越后 Author: Durian Pizza Summary: Natsuki Mio has traveled through time. After realizing this reality, almost at the sam...
1M 39.1K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
14.3K 527 54
Author: sherry_c Alternative Title: 攻略最强咒术师后我掉马了 Summary: Because of the accidental death of the Kannayuki mirror, a system [people will die if they...