Just A Taste. | Imagines.

De notapradagurl

Imagines starring you w/ your fave black men from the 90s & 2000s. (enjoy!) Mais

Disclaimer.
Poetry Club In College. | Nas.
At This Party. | Method Man.
Smoke Session. | Redman.
A Break. | Larnez Tate.
Mad As Hell. | DeVante Swing.
Best Friend's Sister. | Chris Tucker.
Fix My Car. | Method Man.
Racing W/ Him. | Static Major.
No Pillow Talk. | Chingy.
His Coach. | Method Man & Allen Iverson.
Home Late. | Sisqo.
Studyin'. | Bumper Robinson.
Only Him. | Joey Bada$$. & Nas.
His Backup Singer. | D'Angelo.
Vampire In Compton. | Eazy E.
Her Desire. | Sisqo.
Close To You. | Allen Iverson.
But I Love Him. | Andre 3000.
He's Back. | DMX.
His Coach. | Method Man. & Allen Iverson.
Mad As Hell. | DeVante Swing.
The Real Him. | Tony Thompson.
Baby Fever. | Larenz Tate.
Deserve Better. | Larenz Tate.
Only On Camera. | Marlon Wayans.
Old Thang Back. | DeVante Swing.
Only You. | Method Man.
Relax. | D'Angelo.
He's Mine. | Tyrin Turner.
Best Friend's Brother. | Larenz Tate.
Our Little Secret. | Larenz Tate.
Breakfast At Midnight. | Tupac.
In the Moanin' | Tupac.
Her Escape. | Larenz Tate.
Be Mine. | Denzel Washington.
The Right One. | Tyrin Turner.
Are You Mine? | Omar Epps.
Playboy. | Tupac.
Only You. | Method Man.
Power Couple. | Tyrin Turner.
Over A Lie. | Nas.
Her Escape. | Larenz Tate.
One Date. | Allen Iverson.
Love To Give. | Method Man.
In The Club. | Ali from St. Lunatics.
One Time Thing. | Method Man.
His DJ. | LL Cool J.
Rough Day. | Kadeem Hardison.
By His Side. | Nelly.
In Need. | Allen Iverson.
Act Right. | Eazy E.
Baby Fever. | Nas.
Back Home. | Allen Iverson.
Can't Be Right. | Morris Chesnut.
Partners. | Chris Tucker.
Our Secret. | Murphy Lee.
The Price. | Tupac.
The One. | Leon Robinson.
Stress Relief. | Allen Iverson.
Between You & I. | Tupac.
Can't Be Right. | Morris Chesnut.
Small World. | Yaki Kadafi.
Friends With Benefits. | Method Man.
Good News, Right? | Jon Seda.
Same Girl. | Dino & Shazam from H-Town.
Nerd. | Method Man. & Redman.
Quickie. | Method Man.
Advice. | Larenz Tate.
Got Your Back. | Mehki Phifer.
Problems. | Giancarlo Esposito.
One Chance. | Mike Bivins.
Old Flame. | Eazy E.
Drama. | Allen Iverson.
Issues. | LL Cool J.
More Than Friends. | Aaliyah.
Dolla' Bills. | Nas.
Next Door. | Lloyd Avery ll.
With You. | DeVante Swing.
Thankful. | Tupac.
Only Us. | Tony Thompson.
Get Ready. | Marcus from Hi-Five.
Surprise. | Nas.
Be Here. | Raphael Saddiq.
Too Good. | Eazy E.
Too Good. | Eazy E.
Just Us. | Eazy E.
Tell Me. | Larenz Tate.
Anything You Want. | Eazy E.
Tonight. | Eazy E.
Next Door. | Lloyd Avery ll.
See You Again. | Ice Cube.
With Me? | Dedrick d. Gobert.
Too Good. | Eazy E.
No Games. | Leon Robinson.
Back & Forth. | B.G. From Hot Boyz
First Sight. | Wesley Jonathan.
With You. | Nas.
Beautiful. | Rick Gonozalez.
I Miss You. | Marlon Wayans.
Be With You. | Marlon Wayans.

Helpin' Hand. | AZ.

1.9K 46 12
De notapradagurl

Reader's Name: Diamond.
Starring: AZ.

♡(non-$mut)♡

♡(requested by swavydadon )♡

(1994.)

♡♥︎♡

The young adult male strolled on the sidewalk leading to his apartment complex, the melodic beats of Nas's "N.Y. State Of Mind" flowed out of a slick black boombox held in the hands of a young girl with a rich, chocolate complexion sitting on a dark green bench. Her head bobbed to the gritty rhythm as the cold breeze rustled through his grey Champion hoodie. His masculine hands were buried deep in the pockets of his matching sweatpants, and his beige timberlands hit the pavement with a steady cadence. The jet-black night sky above was adorned with twinkling stars, and an orange streetlight flickered above him, causing his face to twist up in irritation. Suddenly, his eyes widened with recognition, as he saw someone he knew. He stopped in his tracks, eyebrows raised in surprise.

"Diamond?" Anthony questioned her, perplexed, as he gazed at her again to prove that it was her.

The young melanated woman, with her legs crossed and back against a brick wall, held a crack pipe to her lips. Her brown pupils dilated as she inhaled the powerful drug, exhaling a thick cloud of smoke from her lips. Suddenly, she heard her name being called and lifted her head. Diamond, with yellow-stained teeth, lazily greeted him. "Hey, how's life treating you, baby?" But the man couldn't shake the feeling that Diamond had mistaken him for someone else.

Diamond hung there, her baggy brown sweatshirt hung in tatters around her and her dark brown box braids were crooked, barely reaching her shoulders. Her body trembled weakly, and her eyes darted rapidly towards the scurrying grey rat making its way towards the green dumpster. "Please, don't pay me any mind," she muttered, trying to ignore the humiliation of being caught in such a state.

Diamond and Anthony used to be lovers after a bad breakup due to their careers kept them busy. His rap career took him places while her writing career succeed, But as time passed, the distance between them grew until they eventually lost touch.

Seeing her now, he couldn't help but feel sadness at the state she was in. He had heard rumors that she had fallen into drug addiction, but seeing it in person was a whole other level of heartache. He walked closer to her, concern on his face.

"Diamond, what happened? Why are you doing this yo?" he asked softly, trying not to sound judgmental. his New York accent leaking through his words. He crouched down to meet her at eye level on the rough gray concrete of the alley.

Diamond's eyes flickered with a mix of shame and defiance. "I don't need your pity, Anthony. I'm just trying to survive," she said, her voice hoarse.

Anthony shook his head. "It's not pity, it's concern. You don't have to do this, you can get help." Diamond looked away, her eyes glistening with tears. "I've tried, Anthony. I've tried so many times. But it's not that easy." She buried her face in her palms to hide her sadness from him.

Anthony could see the pain on her face, and he knew he couldn't force her to change. But he also couldn't bear to see her like this. He knew better. He couldn't just leave her there, in the cold, with nothing but a crack pipe in her hand.

"I know it's not easy, Diamond. But how you come to my apartment? Stay with me until you get back on your feet," he reassured her worries, placing a hand on her shoulder.

Diamond's head rose from her palms with tears glistening in her eyes, "Y-you mean it? I don't want to be a burden to you Anthony, I'll just backslide again.." Her voice shaking.

Anthony's eyes softened with understanding, "I know it won't be easy, but I believe in you and I'll be right there every step of the way shorty." He replied, cupping her face gently.

♡♥︎♡

It's already been a week of helping Diamond through her addiction as she felt herself sinking deeper into the abyss, she tried her best to be sober but she wanted more.

She rummaged through Anthony's dresser, desperate for cash, he swung open the front door as Nas followed behind, fresh from a studio session. "Yo! Diamond, Nas is here!" AZ called out to her, but their attention was diverted by a loud crash from inside the room. "What the hell was that?" Nas inquired, arching an eyebrow at Anthony.

The young men ran through the narrow hallway and towards the medium-sized bedroom, they found themselves amidst a chaotic mess of clothes, crumpled papers, and torn bed sheets. AZ and Nas stood worried as they watched Diamond deftly slide open the last drawer and grab a gold herringbone chain, bearing AZ's initials, with a sinister grin on her lips. Her only intention was to sell the jewelry for a quick fix of crack.

"Diamond! You said you're weren't gonna do—hey, that's my chain my aunt gave to me." Anthony spat at her.

Upon hearing her name, Diamond tilted her head towards the entrance of Anthony's room. Hastily, she tucked the jewelry into the front pocket of her black hoodie before running out of his room. However, her path was blocked by Nas and AZ, who had stationed themselves at the doorway. Enraged, Diamond tried to wriggle her way past them, but their bodies proved to be an impenetrable barrier. "Out of my way!" she bellowed, seething with rage. Despite her best efforts, she remained trapped.

"Shorty, that chain isn't leaving this room with you. Hand it over," Nas barked, his eyes fixed on Diamond's hoodie pouch. With lightning speed, he snatched the chain and concealed it behind his back, out of reach of Diamond's grasping hands. Despite her persistent attempts to reclaim the stolen item, Nas refused to give in. "Come on, Nasir, give it back!" Diamond pleaded, her voice rising in frustration as she made yet another futile attempt to snatch the chain back.

"Nah, you can't relapse again, Diamond. It's too dangerous out there," Nas whispered, concern on his face. He only had her best interests at heart. As Diamond's fists clenched, and strike his black sweatshirt repeatedly, Nas felt his heart shatter into tiny pieces.

Nas and Anthony knew that she was hurting deep down inside. He wanted to be there for her, to support her through her struggles and help her overcome her addiction.

Diamond continued to hit his sweatshirt, "I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate the both of you!" She repeated, on the verge of crying, her eyes glossy with tears cascading Nas wrapped his arms around her, holding her tightly. He could feel her body shaking as she cried, "It's okay, just let it out.." he soothed her quiet sobs, and he knew that she was finally ready to accept his help. "I'm sorry.." she sniffled in between crying.

Anthony stepped forward, placing a hand on Nas' shoulder. "Let me talk to her," he said softly. Nas nodded, stepping aside to let Anthony take over. "Diamond, listen to me. You don't have to do this. You're better than this," he said, his voice gentle but firm.

Diamond's eyes filled with tears, and she collapsed onto the floor, sobbing. Anthony knelt beside her, wrapping his arms around her in a comforting embrace. "I'm here for you, Diamond. We'll get through this together," he promised, holding her close. Pressing a kiss on her temple tenderly, only hoping to ease the tension between the past lovers, his thumbs wipe her tears away.

"Please don't let go..." Diamond cried through her lip quivers, draping her arms around her with her head resting on his clothed chest, her right ear listening to his steady heartbeat.

"I'll won't..." he kissed her forehead gently, For the first time in a long time, Diamond felt a glimmer of hope. With Anthony and Nas by her side, she knew she had a fighting chance to overcome her addiction and start a new life.

It's been a year of rehab for Diamond and she has successfully turned her life around ever since she agreed to go back and get better but they knew it was gonna take time, Anthony and Nas had been there for her every step of the way, supporting her through the grueling process of rehab and helping her to stay sober. They had become her rock, her support system, and her family.

Diamond walked down the same sidewalk, now sober and clean, she felt a sense of pride and gratitude towards Anthony and Nas. They had never given up on her, even when she had given up on herself.

She spotted Nas and Anthony sitting on the same dark green bench, his eyes closed as he listened to music through his headphones. She walked up to them and AZ tapped him on the shoulder, causing him to startle.

"Nas, AZ it's me. Diamond," she said, a smile lighting up her face.

Nas removed his headphones, his eyes widening in surprise. "Wow, Diamond, you look amazing!" he exclaimed, standing up to give her a hug.

"Thanks to you and Anthony," she replied, tears welling up in her eyes. "I couldn't have done it without you guys."

Nas smiled, his eyes crinkling at the corners. "You did it all on your own, Diamond. We were just there to support you."

Diamond nodded, her heart swelling with gratitude. "I know, but you two didn't run or give up on me.." she smiled, hugging both of them. "Thank you..."

Please excuse any grammar mistakes❤️

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

67 0 4
๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ'๐ ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ๐ฉ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ˆ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ง ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
103K 1.7K 37
โLook at me, I like increasing ya' heartbeat.โž // imagines of your fav black men, enjoy! :)
159K 2.5K 76
Imagines starring you w/ your fave modern-day men & women. (enjoy!โ™ก)