๐…๐€๐“๐„ | BWWM โบยนโธ โœ“

By erotic_scarlett

A hand land on the back of my neck turning me around "don't turns your fucking back on me" he growls in my fa... More

Introduction
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐ฟ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐น๐ผ๐น๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
A/N

๐ธ๐ฟ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ

11.7K 344 26
By erotic_scarlett

"Get up ! Get up !"
I feel my bed shaking and I groan wanting to sleep more "girl get up before I throw your ass out of the bed"
That has me getting up with a big smile "Abby !" she throw herself at me making me groan "I missed you girl"

If only she knew how much I missed her too , I feel like I can finally breathe now that she's here.
"Fuck I should have come sooner you live in a fucking estate girl , why were you struggling in Seattle when you could've had this !" I laugh "bitch get off me you know damn well why" she groan when I push her off , her ass landing on the ground

"Mommy you said a bad word" my son giggle "oh yeah ?" I pick him up and throw him back on the bed making him laugh louder , I attack him with tickles "m-mommy stop !" Abby join me "Auntie Abby rescue me"
"Hmmm what's in for me little prince ?" "I have chocolate!"

Abby chuckle "you know how to talk to a woman boy" with that she picks me up , the girl has always been strong "yeah Auntie Abby is the bestest" .

I fake a pout "I thought I was the bestest" he laugh and lay on the bed "you both are" Abby and I lay at each side of him , he gives us a kiss on the cheek and get out of the room.

"So how has it been since you were here? Tell me everything" I sigh before I start talking "I hate it here Alessandro has been ignoring for the past few weeks and the only day we talked it was actually him threatening to take full custody of Lio so..."

She gasp "why the fuck would he say that ? Do you want me to beat him up ?" She stand ready to get out of bed which makes me laugh "cause I will you know" I nod "It's fine he apologized last night" I say playing with my bonnet.

She narrow her eyes "last night ? What happened ?" I shrug , even I don't know what happened, all I know is that one second se sere talking and the other I wanted him to.. "girl speak !"

"Nothing special... I think I'm just imagining things" I shake my head, what's wrong with me , why am I even thinking of something that wasn't there .
He shows a little bit of niceness and I act like a hormonal teenager.

"Okay I don't know what happened but don't beat yourself around it , now get up bitch I'm hungry" One thing about Abby is that she can't cook for shit . We get down and I start preparing some benedict eggs with fluffy pancakes .

I've always loved cooking, it was one of the thing my parents imposed on me growing up but I never hated it. Cooking is a form of escaping for me , and I love making people happy with my dishes and well I love eating so it comes in a handy .

I call Aurelio to set the table , I don't want him to grow some bad habit just because his life has changed now.
I don't want him to be some spoiled brat.

"Girl I still can't believe you're like the duchess of Sussex here" I chuckle she's always saying the dumbest thing "Shut up and pick theses"

We sat and start eating "shouldn't we wait for dad ?" Lio ask while his food stay untouched , Abby and I share a look before dropping our forks .

Thank god the man shows up quickly and sit beside Aurelio "good morning" he says to which I nod "Abbigail I don't remember giving you the right to come to my house" I choke on my bite my eyes widening what is wrong with him ?

"You sure ? Cause I'm pretty sure I received an invitation from you" Abby sarcastically said rolling her eyes , "how did you came here though ?" I ask her "Micheal" she respond in an evasive way , I wiggle my brows and she roll her eyes .

Before we moved to Seattle, I was pretty sure there was something between Micheal and her but I couldn't prove it since Abby is a very closed up person when it comes to her feelings.

"Why didn't you stay at his ?" Alessandro's voice breaks in again , I know he doesn't like her but again there's not a lot of people he like .

"Because I wanted her here and Lio is very happy that Auntie Abby is here right baby" my boy nod is head repeatedly "yes auntie Abby is the best can she stay here please dad ?" He give him puppy eyes that no one can resist

That's my child I gave him a wink before locking eyes with his dad , he sigh "Okay buddy" he ruffle Lio's hair who smile at me in triumph then gets up and go upstairs.

"Thanks little prince !" Abby says before turning to me "We have to go out" I swallow my food nervously , ever since I came here I didn't go out actually coming back here have increased my anxiety to the maximum.

But Abby has always been a support for me so I nod and smile at her "You're taking Aurelio with you ?" My head turn to Alessandro "I.."

"You wanted to be in the boy's life and be his dad so I think you can take care of him for one day can't you ?" I hide my smile behind the glass , this is why I love Abby she has no filter .

"Of course I can take care of my son Abbigail" he answer with a frown then gets up and make a call "Caroline cancel all the meeting I have for today , I'll be at home if there's any emergencies"

He comes back and retrieve from his pocket a black card that he poses on the table , I frown at it and look up at him "what's this ?"
"A black Amex" he says in a duh tone "Wow Alessandro really ? I couldn't see ! Why are you giving it to me ?"

He roll his eyes and sigh "For you to use it" I scoff absolutely not "no thank you" Abby look at me like I've grown two head but say nothing.
"And why is that ?" His deep voice echoes through the room .

One thing about Alessandro is that he's a dominant man through and through , it's something I used to love about him , he always knew how to make people to listen to him .

But right now I don't really care he can take his money I don't want it .
"I don't need it thank you very much"
"You know what Cate I don't really feel like arguing with you right now do whatever you want I am not taking it back" with that he gets up and get out of the room .

"Girl what happened to 'we never say to money' ?" I chuckle and shake my head "I don't want his money" I was treated way too bad because of it .

People called me a gold digger while I was forced to be beside Alessandro, even it wasn't true the world still stung .
"I can do well on my own , I still have a little bit of money and all I have to do is look for a job"

"Look I get it and I won't pressure you to use it but just think about it if you don't use for you , you could still use for the little prince"
I nod still not sure about it .

We get up and go to my room to change .
I decide to wear a jean and a blue top.
I pull my bonnet off earning a gasp from my best friend
"Bitch the first we gonna do is get your hair done what is this ?!"
I push her off and put my braids in a ponytail.

On the way out I took a glance to the dinner where the card is still on the table , I sigh and take it .
I won't use it at least not until Aurelio need something.

"Hello Mrs Carter , Mr Guerrero instructed me to drive you" I give the man a small smile "thank you ...."
"Luis ma'am" I nod "thank you Luis but I think we'll dec-" I don't get to finish my word that Abby is already in the car .

"Bitch I get that you don't want to use the money but free riding hell no ! Get your ass up here" I roll my eyes playfully and get in the car "Luis darling can you take us to Queen Hair Salon please ?" Luis nod and start the engine .

"Damn this car is like for rich rich huh ?!" We laugh I have to admit it all this richness kind of feel great but I don't want to get used to it since I know there would be an end to it .

Luis drop us in front of the salon "I'll wait for you"
"Are you sure it can take quite some time" he dismiss me with a nod so I sh rug and get out of the car .

We get inside and a woman scream when seeing us , she runs towards Abby and engulfed her in a hug "What are you doing here ?" her strong accent echoes in the salon .

"I just came back titi" they release each other and the woman attention turns to me "wow you're stunning who's this ?"
My face heathen up and I give her a shy smile .
I don't know why but receiving compliments from a gorgeous woman is just better than receiving one from a man.

"This is Omarosa my best friend and she need her hair done Titi" the woman Titi roll her eyes "you only come to me when you need something"

Abby gasp and theatrically put her hand to her chest "me? I would never your my favorite aunty you know that" she dismiss Abby and take my hand to sit me down .

Since it's summer I tell her that I want fulani braid she nod and get to work .
Abby comes and sit besides me , I take a deep breath before speaking "you know I was thinking"
She turns her attention to me "hmm"

"I want to know what happened... about the video I mean" her eyes widen "I thought didn't want to know" I nod "yes because we were in Seattle and I didn't want to dwell on it"

Ever since I got here I've kind of got a bad feeling about me and I know it has something to do with what happened to me in this video.

I may have no memory of that moment, but there must be a way to find out what happened.
I want to make sure I didn't knowingly cheat on Alessandro.

Abby nod and touch my arm affectionately "You know I'll do anything for you and we're going to find out promise" I smile and close my eyes.

If I have to live here I might as well confront my fears.

SORRY !!!!
I'm so sorry for the late update loves I promise I'll do better , now that I'm free I'll try to write every day .

Anyway your thoughts on the chapter ?

Your thoughts on Abby ? Do you think she's doing too much or no she's good ?

I know y'all don't like my boy Sandro but anyway your thoughts on him too please ?

What's your favorite TV show ?

Goodbye my loves  have a nice day or night wherever you are
🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.7K 1.9K 33
"Every bone in my body is begging me to devour you." He was just too close, clouding my senses and making my head foggy. "Every bone?" My voice was...
39.7K 981 26
"Good girl," I felt him smirk against my skin, nipping at it roughly. And that's when I lost it. I let out a soft moan and felt my panties get more...
521K 16.6K 58
Summer is a young mother trying to grasp her new reality. Witch is keeping a low profile with her beautiful bubbly daughter Autumn who's full of char...
369K 15.8K 47
Alina MacCaa is captured by her father's long-time enemy after stealing a highly classified file from Volkov Corp. Alexei Volkov is the next heir to...