That time I got reincarnated...

By Azatoth14

This story follows the life of rimuru tempest but his past life will be different. After dying fighting for h... More

CH-1 Death
CH-2 Reincarnation
CH-3 Storm Dragon Veldora
CH-4 Dryads
CH-5 Ogre village
CH-6 Goblins and Direwolves
CH-7 Battle of the Ogre Village
CH-8 Shizue Izawa
CH-9 Preparation
CH-10 Orc Lord
CH-11 Kingdom of Tempest
CH-12 Demon Lord Milim
CH- 13 Charybdis
CH-14 Ingrassia
CH-15 Surprise,Shock or Sorrow
CH-16 Revenge
Ch-17 More Problems
CH-18 Fall of Farmuth
CH-19 Walpurgis
CH-20 Crushing Clayman
CH-21 The Church
CH-22 Merfolk Kingdom
Ch-23 Hinata and the Ten Great Saints
CH-24 Hero
CH-25 Spirit Queen Ramiris
CH-26 Tempest Festival Day-1
CH-27 Tempest Festival Day 2 & 3
CH-28 Tempest Festival Day 4(Part 1)
CH-29 Tempest Festival Day 4(Part 2)
CH-30 Tempest Festival Day 5(Part 1)
CH-31 Tempest Festival Day 5(Part 2)
CH-32 Tempest Festival Day 6(Part 1)
CH-33 Tempest Festival Day 6(Part 2)
CH-34 After the Festival
CH-35 Busted
CH-35.5 ?????
CH-36 Labyrinth Updates
CH-37 New Friends
CH-38 The Council (Behind the scenes)
CH-39 Shopping Spree
CH-40 Council Meeting
CH-41
CH-42
CH-43
CH-44
CH-45
CH-46
CH-47
CH-48
CH-49
CH-50
CH-51
CH-52
CH-54
CH-55
CH-56
CH-57
CH-58
CH-59
CH-60
CH-61
CH-62
CH-63
CH-64
CH-65
CH-66
CH-67
CH-68
CH-69
CH-70
CH-71
CH-72
CH-73
CH-74
CH-75
CH-76
CH-77
CH-78
CH-79
CH-80
CH-81
CH-82
CH-83
CH-84
CH-85
CH-86
CH-87
CH-88
CH-88.5
CH-89
CH-90
CH-91
CH-92
CH-93
CH-94
CH-94.5
CH-95
CH-96
CH-97
CH-98
CH-99
Side Story:- Conquest of Lanquis(Part 1)
CH-100
CH-101
Ch-102
Ch-103
CH-104
Ch-105
CH-106
CH-107
CH-108
CH-109
CH-110
CH-111
CH-112
CH-113
CH-114
CH-115
CH-116
CH-117
CH-118
CH-119
CH-120
CH-121
CH-122
CH-123
CH-124
CH-125
CH-126
CH-127
CH-128
CH-129
CH-129.5
CH-130
CH-131
CH-132
CH-133
CH-134
Ch-135
CH-136
CH-137
CH-138
CH-139
CH-140
CH-141
CH-142
CH-143
CH-144
CH-145
CH-146 Epilogue

CH-53

1.5K 64 19
By Azatoth14

I arrive in a room. Luminous was already waiting there. Louise and Gunther were standing behind her on either side.

"It's been a long time Rimuru."
"It sure has been."
"I see that you didn't bring that evil dragon with you."
"Of course. Even I am not that stupid. He is just moving load of problems."
"I see. So someone else also understands me."
"Anyway, I thought Hinata would be here as well."
"Well, she went to sleep."
"Isn't she a saint? Does she really need sleep?"
"She was a human once. She has not gotten over the fact that her body can survive without sleep."
"I guess. Us monsters are different I suppose. So? What did you call me for?"
"You see. Granbell is plotting something and I am looking forward to the concert and I don't want anyone interrupt it. So I want your help." She said eating the cake that was served. I took a bite as well and it was quite good. Different from what Shuna makes. Sort of more sophisticated.

"Hmph. Don't bother Rimuru-sama for such small things." Diablo said interrupting us.

As soon as he said that, the atmosphere became heavier. Both Gunther and Louise's expressions darkened drastically. And here I was thinking that he was behaving himself.

"Kukuku. Rimuru sure has made you quite an obedient pet, Black Primordial." Ruminas said. This seems to have improved the atmosphere.
"Don't call me that. Rimuru-sama has already given me a wonderful name. Please call me Diablo."
"Diablo, didn't I tell you not interfere." I reprimand him.
"I-I am sorry, Rimuru-sama."
"*sigh* Anyways, wasn't Ruberios made to withstand against Veldora? There us no way that a mere hero will be able to break through, right?"
"Hmph. Don't underestimate the defenses of Ruberios, Demon Lord Rimuru. The problem is that Granbell might use one of the old and hidden tunnels to infiltrate."
"I see. Well, he was the head of the Seven Luminaries, so I guess he knows of quite a fair few secrets."
"Yes. That is why I need your help."
"Let me ask this. How strong is he?"
"He is quite strong. He might be as strong as the old demon lords, if not stronger."

Both Gunther's and Louise's eyes went wide. Looks like they hadn't expected him to be that strong.

"So? What is his goal?"
"I am not sure myself."
"Really? Are you sure that his goal is not 'that'?"
"I am not sure. I can't really confirm it anyways." She said completely relaxed as if it was none of her business.

"By the way, do you know of Yuuki?"
"Ya. The guildmaster, right?"
"Yes. This would be quicker then. It appears that Yuuki and Granbell met with each other."
"I see. So they are working together."

I know that already. Tell me something useful. I already know that they will attack.

"So, three more days, after that this is none of your business."
"Very well. Also, about that."
"Ya. Follow me." She said as she got up.
"Louise, Gunther, leave us alone."
"Hai."
"Understood Ruminas-sama."
"Diablo, Shion, you too."
"Understood."

The four left leaving us alone. She then led me through some hallways. We then descended down a few stairs and seemed to enter what appears to be a hidden room with a coffin in the centre.

"That is Chronoa's body." She said pointing to he coffin.

I move over and see a beautiful girl lying inside. She is definitely Chloe. I can see quite a few resemblances. I touch the coffin and my hand starts burning. Though it regenerated, I still felt the pain.

"What is this?" I ask.
"The coffin? That is the 'Holy Arc'. Monsters like us are damaged when we touch it."
"I see. So how do you take her out?"
"That's the problem. I can't tell you."

I glare at her. She brought me all the way here just to tell me she can't free her.

"If you are joking, it wasn't funny."
"Nope. I am completely serious."
"Ruminas. I am being serious. This is the last time I am asking politely. HOW do you get her out."
"Hoh? So you want to fight? You might be strong, but don't get cocky."
"So you have to take the difficult way, huh?"

As soon as I say that, she fortifies her barrier. But that's useless. The thing that will attack her is already attached to her brain.

Ruminas's POV

I brought Rimuru here as per the deal, but even I don't know how to get her out. Chronoa never told me how to. She just said that she will come out on her own. But there is no way I will tell him that I don't know. But, really, Rimuru really wants to fight. I guess I will have to show him how to be a little humble. I fortify my barrier but he doesn't move. What is he planning?

My arm?! Impossible! How? I look at my arm, but it is still there. How? I am sure I felt that it was cut off. My legs. What is happening? An illusion? No. There is no way. How did he do it? I look at him but he is just looking at me with a smile on his face. RIMURU!!!!

Ahh! My heart. My bones. What is this!? All my body hurts like hell. It is as if my body is breaking on it's own. How? I have never felt like this. What did he do? But suddenly the pain slowly fades away. Shit! Why is Asmodeus activating now? Not now. Shit. I can't let Rimuru see me like this. If it converts all my feelings into pleasure, it will be too much for me.

(A/N:- Both Luminous and Dino have ultimate skills in this fanfic to make it more balanced.)

Rimuru's POV

As soon as she fortifies her barrier, I tell my clone to take over her nervous system. My clone has already attached to her brain. My controlling the Medulla of her brain, I can control the sensations she feels. This was quite an effective interrogative method in my old world. I start of slow, by making her feel that she lost her limbs and then slowly moved towards her important body organs.

She must have felt her bones shattering, heart squashed, stomach bursting, lungs on fire, skull cracking and so on all at once. Must be painful. Well, this proved quite useful. I had already learnt from Raphael that monsters such as Vampires have their main body control in their brain, unlike demons or angels, who have the main control in their souls.

I guess she will tell me soon enough. She glares at me, but I just give her a smile. But suddenly something odd happened. Her breathing became haggard and she started gasping. The fact that she was gasping caught me off guard. She doesn't need to breathe, does she?

<No. Ruminas Valentine is a high vampire. Furthermore, she is also an awakened demon lord. There is no need for her to breathe.>

I knew it. So why is she gasping. And the way she is doing it. It is more as if she is enjoying it. What the hell? Did I break her? Or is she an M?

"Ri-Rimuru. Stop it. I am sorry. I apologize. I will do whatever you want. Just stop. I promise. I will be subservient to you. So stop."

She said as she fell on the ground, breathing hardly. What the hell? This feels like the genre of the story changed. Oi, author. What did you do?

(Nothing much. Just don't break the fourth wall, will you.)
Shut up. What am I supposed to do about this?
(I don't know. You do you. Do whatever you want. Geez, where is the flex tape.)

Huh? If such a beautiful woman like Ruminas says that, I will definitely be excited. But the fact that I am not is concerning. Raphael, do you know the reason.
<.....>
Raphael?
<Hmph. That is because Master's soul might be old enough to be in the reproductive stage, but Master's body is still to young to feel the urge of reproduction.>

I see. That explains it.

"So? What happened to you suddenly? Whatever it was certainly was more effective than the pain I was giving you."

I say, but she doesn't respond. I go towards her and bend down and pull her head up by her hair. She had hearts as her pupils. What the hell? Is this a that type of game?

"Reply." I said authoritatively.
"Hah. Hah. Hah. It is due..hah... to my skill."
"Skill?"
"Hai."
"So?"
"It turns any excessive sensations to pleasure....hah... after it crosses a certain threshold."
"I see. So the pain got converted to pleasure."

I quickly order my clone to stop and release Ruminas. Her head falls onto the floor. She doesn't respond for some time. She is getting on my nerves now. She can't even control her skills. Tch.

"Oi. Get up." I say, yet she doesn't respond. I go over to her and kicked her into the coffin. Her skin was burning and her skin burning could be heard.

"Are you getting up or not?"

She slowly stood up and glared at me.

"Are you sure you want to glare at me? I know your weakness now, you know?" I said licking my lips.

"Tch. Even I don't know how to get her out. She just said that she will come out on the own when the times comes."
"See. It wasn't that difficult now, was it? Oh, by the way, remember what you said. I might have to use you quite a fair bit. Alright? Also, don't tell anyone about what happened here."
"As if I will tell anyone this humiliating thing."
"Good." I say as I look at her one last time and leave.

I guess I will have to rely on Chloe. If she doesn't comes out till the time we are going back, I will just ask Chloe.

----------------------

How was it? I hope you enjoyed. Also, Ruminas is a potential waifu guys. If you want someone else, tell me. I will try to add them if I feel like it. Anyways, like and follow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 931 74
In a new fantasy world, Rimuru Tempest, after reincarnation, finds an unexpected companion in the form of a cute, slime like himself. Together...
44.3K 2.3K 37
What if Tempest was never founded? Rimuru missed his opportunity to save the lives of those who would've become some of his first and closest friends...
12K 476 26
In an attempt to get his father's trust, Richard with the help of his partner tries to complete a mission but ended failing miserably. He then gets r...
31.6K 509 25
This is the story of how a man got killed, reincarnated, became buddies with a cute little slime and became a force stronger than a Demon Lord and a...