Katana of Corruption (Genshi...

By Lizarine11111

(Y/n) is stuck with a deadly katana, which contain an entity that wants nothing but destruction. Will she fin... More

Escaped
Y/n Info
Unwanted Attention
Redemption
Perfect Comrades
A Green Bard
A Kind Opportunity
A Spark Of Chemistry
Unfavourable Situation
The Holy Lyre Der Himmel
Tears Of Dvalin
Archons Meeting
Screw Up
Facing Stormterror
From Stormterror To Dvalin Part One.
From Stormterror To Dvalin Part Two
The Troublesome Fatui
Aftermath
The Rising Of The Corrupted God
Sleep Deprived Alchemist
A Launched Attack
Help Me
Well-Aware
Unravel
Long Awaited Battle
Long Awaited Battle Pt. 2
The Chalk Prince And The Dragon
No Choice
Reality Or A Dream?
The Chalk Prince And The Dragon Pt. 2
Wine To The Rescue
A Selfish Desire
Tragedy Followed
How Eventful.
Pure Evil?
It's The Jealously For Me Love
She's Back
The Troublesome Spy
A Snap Back To Reality
Stubborn Alchemist
Haughty Astrologist
Calm Before The Storm
The Last Straw
A Horrible Misunderstanding
Unpleasant Conclusion
Shogun's Escorts
On The Way
Beginning Of The End
The Last Fight Or Is It?
Unexpected Tragedy
Forgiven
The Great Battle
Breaking Free
Not Quite Done.
Abyss's Plans
Reborn
Hope

Finality

196 8 0
By Lizarine11111

Credit: certifries

Electric currents radiates of her body, Dainsleif could feel his hair standing up from the electricity in the air.

All of a sudden, Y/n's previously shattered katana began to levitate off the ground, she brought them towards her. Lining the pieces up in an orderly fashion, once Y/n had her hand on the handle, the katana forged itself back into one piece.

At least that's how it looks like from a distance, in reality, it was actually the electric current holding the blade together.

Albedo struggled to stand up due to the lighting blast hiting him earlier, steam leaving his body, the electricity seems to restrict his movement quite a lot. Seems like there is still a chance to beat him.

Y/n's opened her eyes to meet Albedo's, holding the katana tighter. Dainsleif couldn't read her at all, she was always the emotional type. He reckon she would be crying by now, but it looks like she accepted her fate or his fate in fact.

Albedo stared back at her like a wild animal, was it even possible to bring him back now?

Just then, a huge shadow cast over her from behind. Boulder huge enough to crush a Regisvine was towering above her. Y/n without a second to spare, managed to get out of harm's way all thanks to her new electro vision.

As Y/n catch her breath, she made a shocking revolution, Albedo is evolving at a frightening speed. It took her years to get use to Blair's powers and even then she had major side effects. To think Albedo could master telepathically hold up a boulder as heavy as that scares her.

Especially, the skill to summon a black hole, it could literally erase Teyvet's existence.

She has to stop him right now.

Y/n took a deep breath, returning to her original battle stance.

"Bring. It. On."

Albedo use his new-found abilites to make stalactites- like rocks that he shaped out of the cave's walls as projectiles.

"Even I couldn't do something like that with those powers..." Y/n thought, getting more anxious by the minute.

Y/n avoided being skewered by them with minimum effort, as she ran circles around him. Albedo then tried to knock her off-balance, stomping his foot down sending shockwaves through the ground.

Y/n definitely stumbled quite a bit as she fell onto the ground, she rolled to the side narrowly dodging the sharp projectile, getting up in no time.

Although, the shockwaves prove to be difficult to handle, she quickly adapted to using her vision, with it's help, she was able to make minimal contact with the ground due to the electricity keeping her afloat between steps.

She suddenly noticed her shoes were wet, taking a look around she noticed broken stalactites which littered the ground due to the ruckus they've caused. Y/n observed as the water flow towards Albedo, giving her an idea.

"I should give her a hand.." Dainsleif thought, summoning his sword. To be frank, he heavily doubted Y/n's abilities, it's hard to see her as powerful as before now that Blair is no longer with her.

"No, this is my battle!" Y/n shouted at Dainsleif when she spotted him jumping into action.

"Do not interfere Dainsleif." She announced. He nodded putting away his sword.

" She must have a plan if she not asking for my help in such a state." He concluded.

Y/n's eyes furrowed in frustration, the water isn't close enough to reach him. She took a quick glance up, only to be disappointed when their isn't anymore stalactites to loosen up. Seem like she have to force him to back up a little...

Y/n look at her glowing vision, a look of determination forming on her face as her grip tighten around her vision. She lift her head to making eye contact with Albedo.

Activating her vision.

To Albedo time was it had seem that Y/n had teleported. But in reality, a purple radius engulf both of them, she was able to slow down time just for a split second. She jumped onto the projectiles, using them as stairs. Which luckily for her was conveniently placed. At the very last step she spring up.

Just in time for her spell to deactivate, time resumed like normal. Albedo's eyes widen in confusion, Y/n was right there just a moment ago.

His instincts told him to look up, but all he could do is bring his arm to his face,  the blade dig into his flesh, nearly severing his arm entirely.

Albedo hissed in pain, stumbling back from the sudden weight thrown on him. He knows if he doesn't do something, his arm would be severed fully. Using his undamaged arm, Albedo slammed his fist onto the ground with such a force that the whole cave began to shake.

Y/n, of course, was also knocked back by it. However, she quickly regain herself and proceeds do many somersaults until she was stable enough to come to a stop.

Dainsleif observed Y/n's expressions throughout the match but this was the first time her blank stare turn into a grin.
Dainsleif noticed the puddle of water surrounding, he finally understood Y/n's plan.

Discarding her katana, she created electro energy from her palms. Once her hands collided with the water, a strangled scream could be heard instantly.

However, it was drowned out by the sound of the high voltage. The higher she turn up the frequency the louder his screams became. Eventually, Y/n decided it was enough and stopped. Albedo fell backwards, unconscious.

There were smoke coming out of his body. Concerned, Y/n ran over to him, relieved to hear his heartbeat. She was afraid that she had electrocuted him a little bit too much. Her emotions got the better of her just now, she has to improve at controlling her anger even if it was only directed at herself.

Any trace of Albedo's transformation began to disappear. The corruption was leaving him, hopefully once and for all.

Unfortunately Y/n cannot rest just yet.

The ground started to tremble, no...the whole cave was shaking. The fighting must have caused this. Y/n freezed in horror as the structure above them began to shake. She rose to her feet, scooping Albedo in her arms and made a mad dash out of the way.

"Hurry!" Dainsleif shouted. Her legs felt like jelly, she was already exhausted as she ran and the ground shaking does not make it any easier.

Just then, the structure dislodged completely from the ceiling. As it crash onto the floor, cracks from the impact point was spreading out. Y/n screamed in horror as the crack seem to be trailing right behind her.

"Shit! I'm not going to make it..."

Her breathing became more ragged, she glanced at Albedo knowing that she had to save at least him. He has so much more to lose compared to her.

Y/n glanced back, her heart almost jumping out of her chest, seeing the crack a few centimetres away from her. She doesn't have anytime to waste anymore, she have to do something now.

"Dainsleif! Catch him!" She shouted. Slowing down for a split second to get the strength to throw him forward.

Thankfully, Albedo was within Dainsleif's reach, using his powers to ctach him just in time.

However, that was all it takes for it to catch up to her and before she knew it, She was falling. Yet, she didn't feel any despair, she can rest well knowing that he is alive.

Usually, characters who is about to reach their end in stories, would think to themselves that they had no regrets. As much as Y/n would like to think that, she couldn't deny her feelings.

Her only regret is not being able to spend that rest of her life with him.

Whatever, I never have high hopes that someone like me could had an happy ending. My life was fucked up from the beginning anyways. What can I say? Fate is cruel.

She stared up helplessly, watching as the distance from the surface grew larger.

Everything felt so cold.

However against all odds, a red spark appeared zooming pass Y/n, just as she was about to hit the ground. The red spark bloomed into a familiar red and black portal.

                                     ...

Y/n crack her eyes opened, a blinding light engulf her vision, prompting her to block the light with her arm until she got used to it. Lifting herself up, she noticed she was in some sort of room that she wasn't familiar with.

However, all the confusion was washed away once she spotted her favourite alchemist.

Four months since she was in a coma. Four months since that catastrophe.
Four months since he saw her smile...

Everyday without fail, Klee would always ask, is she awake yet?

Albedo stopped drawing, putting down his pencil. He lean back on his chair recalling what happened.

"Y/n...Y/n!...Y/N!!" Albedo was woken up by someone shouting her name. He groaned as he sat up, his head was pounding and he felt a stinging feeling all ovrr his body. Not to mention the random spasms hit him frequently.

But that wasn't important, Albedo turned his head to the sound, noticing a man he wasn't familiar with.

He also took a second to take in his surroundings, dust was everywhere, coating every surfaces it lands on. It felt cold and eerie giving his a bad feeling about this.

He wobbly stood up, walking towrards the man who was now staring into the abyss instead of shouting. The shuffling of his footsteps seems to alert him.

Dainsleif turn around to face Albedo. He was already dreading to tell him the bad news.

"Why...why were you shouting her name? How do you know her?"  Albedo asked.

Dainsleif sighed, looking at him with a conflicted expression on his face.

I vividly remember how I felt at that moment like it was yesterday, the devestation was so great he just stood there processing. The whole time going back to Mondstadt he was in a state of shock.

Dainsleif tried his best to console me, although what he was true, it was still not getting through to me.

All the sounds and voices he heard were all muted. I couldn't even bring myself to say anything to Riji when she asked. Thankfully, she caught on quickly.

That gut- wretching feeling was back, he remembered that experience and he also remembered that he never wanted to feel that again but I guess fate just want him to suffer.

The whole time back, I was in a state of shock, to the point I didn't even shed a tear yet. My breaking point was when Klee asked why wasn't she with me.

I couldn't ignore my own sister. My hands were cold, and my mouth felt dry and just as I was about to speak. Jean interjected at the last minute.

She told me that she had something something to tell me, leading me to the her office. Telling me that news I was longing to hear.

Apparently, Y/n was found at DragonSpine but the strange part was the location, it was the exact same place when I first met her.

She also told me that she hadn't tell Klee anything yet, as Y/n was in critical condition and Jean was afraid that she will end up bothering her recovery.

After his meeting with Jean was finished, he made a bee line to the infirmary. Which thanks to Jean, he was able to find the ward in no time.

He still remembered the warmth from her hand. Despite her extensive injuries, all he could think of is how lucky she is to survive. After everything she went through, her story could hardly be called a fairytale. However, perhaps now things could change for the better, now that Blair is gone.

Albedo smiled, happy things turn out this way. After all, the outcome could have been much worse.

Honestly, Albedo is impressed at Y/n's speedy recovery. Even though to other people, four months might been too long. However, given that the doctor's estimation is about a year...

"Ah, speaking of recovery, It should already be the time for Y/n to take her medication again-"

Albedo paused, arms wrapped around him from behind. He instantly recognized who it was. His tensed shoulders immediately relaxed into her embrace and the worries he never knew stressing him out, all went away.

"Welcome home Y/n." Albedo said with a smile.

Totally sleep deprived🫠

Liz

2130 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
177K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...