Sold at first sight! | ✓

By catalystt

Previously 'Who knew being auctioned off could be so eventful???'. This story follows the life of Sirena Bea... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 [part 1]
Chapter 7 [part 2]
Chapter 7 [part 3]
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 !
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Last Chapter

Chapter 30

17.9K 358 54
By catalystt

ADRIEN’S POV (On his way back home)

I couldn’t ignore the prickly feeling on the back of my neck, like something was really, really wrong somewhere. So I played just one match and insisted on going back home. Also, I had missed Sirena throughout the trip and couldn’t stop thinking about her. I really did love that girl and I was so glad I found her at that dicey auction house. She was truly the best thing that ever happened to me. She was gorgeous, but oblivious to her own beauty, kind, compassionate and she accepted everyone with open arms. She was also the strongest person I’d ever seen. After all the pain she’d experienced she could still smile.

I was brought out of my reverie by the sound of a phone ringing. I looked down and realized it was mine. It was my mom calling.

“Hey mom! I’m in the car on my way back home. I’ll be there in about ten minutes.” I said. My mom always had this habit of checking on where I was so I gave her the information before she could ask me.

“Adrien! Siren..Sirena is not at home. She left a note b..but she’s not home yet and its been hours.” My mother blubbered in a panicked voice. I looked out of the car. It was nearly dawn. The first rays of sunlight were filtering through the clouds. I glanced at my watch. It was 4 o’clock. I could feel the panic rising up my throat and clogging it. My heart started beating erratically and my palms were sweating. I swallowed the rising panic and cleared my throat. I had to stay strong for my mom. She was generally a calm lady and didn’t panic easily. There must be something seriously wrong.

“Mom, calm down. She must be around somewhere. Don’t assume the worst.” I said, even though I myself was contemplating about all the bad things that could be happening to Sirena right now.

“DO YOU THINK I’M STUPID ADRIEN? OF COURSE I’VE SEARCHED EVERY NOOK AND CRANNY FOR HER. I CANNOT FIND HER. NO ONE’S SEEN HER SINCE THE SHOOT. SO I THINK THAT’S REASON ENOUGH TO PANIC! WHY AREN’T YOU PANICKING?!? SHE WAS UNDER MY CARE. OH GOD ITS ALL M..” I cut my mom’s screaming off at this point.

“Okay mom there is reason to panic, but you are not helping Sirena by freaking out. Think sensibly. Have you told dad or Damon or Mr.Daniels?” I enquired, all the time feeling like my world was spinning off it’s axis. What if Jayden had gotten his hands on her again? Oh god what was she going through? It HAD to be Jayden. I was going to hunt that mother*ck*r down and kill him. Rip him apart.

“Yes I did. And they are all out searching for her. Look, Damon just came back.” My mom said. I heard them both talking. The car came to a sudden halt and I glanced out again. I had reached home. I banged the car door open and ran inside.

Mom was in the living room with Damon, the phone still in her hand.

“Did you find her?” I asked wildly. Damon turned around. He looked like crap. His hair was sticking in every direction like he had run his hand through it and his eyes had huge bags under them. Damon shook his head.

I felt my heart break. I couldn’t even imagine the torture she must be enduring under Jayden’s hands right now. There was absolutely no doubt left in my mind now. It was Jayden. That sick b*stard.

“Its Jayden.” I voiced my thoughts out loud.

“I think its him too. But I wish we are wrong.” Damon said in a dead voice. I could understand why. Damon was going through the same mental torture I was experiencing. The guy had just found his baby sister just to lose her all over again, and its always a big brother’s job to protect his sister and he had failed to do that. As for me, I was not even capable of looking after the woman I loved and I let her slip her from right under my fingers.

It was not time for such morbid thoughts though. It was time for some action.

“Okay so if its Jayden, we need to figure out where he is. He has to be near Sirena. That sick as* will not keep her too far away from him.”

“but how do we figure out where he is?” Damon asked.

“I can help with that.” A voice said from the door. We all turned around to see Jake.

“Hi. I think its time for introductions. My name is Adam Rocher, and I work for the FBI with my partner,” he motioned for someone outside to come in “Sam Rowle” and in walked Mark Rogers, the super famous star that Sirena had been working with.

Okay, woah.

“We have been monitoring Jayden for a while now. He seems to be reviving his dad’s drug business again. We found out that Sirena was in close contact with him. After that we tracked her to your place. Since Sam was already undercover in showbiz we snagged him a role in your father’s movie to get closer to her and find out something about Jayden. It was only after we researched further on her that we figured out that she too was a victim in all this drama. We are so sorry we couldn’t help her out earlier when she was with Jayden. It seemed as though she too was a part of their ring.” Jake, I mean Adam, continued. He truly did look regretful. But that wouldn’t bring Sirena back.

“What do you mean when you say you can help us?” Damon asked.

“Like I said we have been monitoring Jayden for long now. We know all his regular hideouts, and have his phone tracked. Its not easy to pin any wrongdoing on him because he covers his tracks really well. But if we can at least arrest him for kidnapping we will soon get him for all his other crimes with him in jail.” This time Sam said.

“So you know where he is? Let’s go get that son of a b*tch.” I snarled.

Adam pulled out his phone and said, “Okay, so the latest update from our sources say that he’s in some warehouse outside the city towards the west. There are only two warehouse on that side and one of them collapsed two years back while the other is deserted. Jayden should be in the second one.”

Damon and I had already started walking by the time Adam finished the last sentence. Sam and Adam soon followed. My mother started too, but I stopped her, “Mom stay here and monitor everything please.” She halted and said, “I don’t like not being a part of the action but I’ll relent. This is for Sirena. I trust you boys to get my future daughter-in-law back in one piece.” She said looking at me. I widened my eyes in surprise.

“I’m a mother Adrien. I see things, and its so painfully obvious that you are in love with that girl and she is also in love with you. Now you guys hurry. I’ll call Derek and Mr.Daniels and let them know where you’re heading.” She said

We all headed out of the door. I was determined to kill Jayden today. He was going down.

****************************************************************************************************

SIRENA’S POV

My eyes opened again and I looked around groggily. Recent events were fresh in mind and I quickly looked around to see who was guarding me. Thankfully there was no one. I really didn’t feel like getting hit on the head again. Trust me, its not fun.

I really hoped someone would come to get me out of here.

“Or maybe they still haven’t realized you are missing. Or worse, they know you are missing and don’t care.” Said a small voice in my head. The seed of doubt that had been planted in my head by Jayden was growing.

I pushed the negative thoughts away. Now was not a time to wallow in sorrow. I had to find my way out. I couldn’t keep waiting for someone to come rescue me.

I rubbed my hands against the rope tying them. The friction cause my hands to burn, but I continued. The bindings were becoming loose. This gave me new hope. I rubbed against the ropes harder.

The ropes came off. Hallelujah! Something was working for me finally.

Right at that moment Jayden walked in. I quickly hid my hands behind my back, clutching the ropes desperately in my hand.

He came and kneeled in front of me, and raise my chin with his finger to meet his eyes.

“As beautiful as always.” He blew into my face. I shuddered in disgust.

“My brother seems to have developed a soft spot for you. That is a glitch my dear. And since you are about to eliminated soon anyways, I might as well as tell you. He’s next.”

“But he’s your brother you heartless devil. Your own flesh and blood you monster!.” I spat on his face.

Jayden let out a bark of deranged laughter, “Family doesn’t matter in this business. Only pleasure does. “he leered, “and you will be dying today but I can’t let go of you without reminiscing old times can i? In fact, I think it will be better if you experience it all again, one last time.”

At this point I flung my hands out and punched him. I struggled out of the ropes binding my legs and made a mad dash for the door. Jayden regained his balance and lunged at me. I kicked him with my foot as hard as I could, he buckled then came at me again.

I raise my foot again, but that was a wrong move. He anticipated the move this time and grabbed my foot. I lost balance and crashed to the ground. Jayden stood over me triumphantly.

“My, my someone is a feisty kitten. I will have more fun breaking you this time.” He grinned evilly.

He pinned me and I closed my eyes.

All I could think of was Adrien and his beautiful face, and the way he loved me.

“I love you too Adrien.” I whispered to myself. That would be the first thing I would say to Adrien if I ever saw him again, though the chances were slim.

***************************************************************************************************

Chapter 30 is here :D and the story is almost at the end :(

You guys have been amazing and have supported Sold At First Sight throughout even if I have to be the latest uploader in the world.

Vote? Comment?

It encourages me to write more :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
277K 13.1K 44
A small town actress, who accepted a role to play the wife of a billionaire's son, had no idea what her decision could cause. Plunged into the wor...
705K 32K 38
#Wattpad Featured (Scott Family) "This is one of the best stories I've ever read!!!" Jeb came home and found a runaway bride at a moment when he re...
808K 26.1K 36
Amy Richards never wanted this, She didn't want to marry someone who she doesn't know, she didn't want to spend her life looking after her sick moth...