POMEGRANATE, addams

By madebyrach

Mother, let me tell you a secret Your flowers always died in my hands And I hated being the goddess of spri... More

𝖕𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖊
𝖈𝖆𝖘𝖙
𝖆𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖘
𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙
𝖘𝖞𝖓𝖔𝖕𝖘𝖎𝖘
𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖕𝖎𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖍𝖆𝖘
𝖎. 𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖘
𝖎𝖎. 𝖔𝖚𝖙𝖈𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖘, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘
𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖆 𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖓𝖘
𝖎𝖛. 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖓 𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖍
𝖛. 𝖙𝖔𝖎𝖑 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖇𝖑𝖊
𝖛𝖎. 𝖉𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑 𝖋𝖆𝖈𝖊, 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑 𝖊𝖞𝖊𝖘
𝖛𝖎𝖎. 𝖕𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝖎𝖙, 𝖇𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐
𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖎𝖘
𝖎𝖝. 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖉 𝖇𝖔𝖞 𝖜𝖆𝖑𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝖝. 𝖉𝖔𝖚𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖇𝖑𝖊
𝖝𝖎. 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝖝𝖎𝖎. 𝖒𝖔𝖓 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗
𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖇𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
𝖝𝖎𝖛. 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖞 𝖜𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗
𝖝𝖛. 𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖉𝖔𝖙𝖊 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖙 𝖒𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖞
𝖝𝖛𝖎. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖘
𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎. 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝖉𝖊𝖓
𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖔𝖔𝖕𝖘𝖎𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖎𝖘𝖞
𝖝𝖎𝖝. 𝖋𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖊
𝖝𝖝. 𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖇𝖞 𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖊
𝖝𝖝𝖎. 𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖓 𝖚𝖕, 𝖇𝖚𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖈𝖚𝖕
𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎. 𝖇𝖊𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉
𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖛. 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖜𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗
𝖝𝖝𝖛. 𝖆𝖖𝖚𝖆 𝖙𝖔𝖋𝖆𝖓𝖆
𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎. 𝖇𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍
𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖒𝖚𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗
𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖘𝖎𝖝 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖙 𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗
𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖝. 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖘 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖛𝖊
𝖝𝖝𝖝. 𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖎𝖘 𝖇𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖘
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖎. 𝖘𝖈𝖔𝖗𝖕𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖘
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎. 𝖘𝖍𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖆 𝖒𝖚𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖗
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑𝖘 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖆 𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖛𝖎𝖛𝖊
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖛. 𝖆 𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖋𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖔𝖋 𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖓
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖛. 𝖋𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖍𝖞𝖉𝖊
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎. 𝖙𝖜𝖔 𝖇𝖎𝖗𝖉𝖘, 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖓𝖊
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎. 𝖕𝖔𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝖜𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖓'𝖘 𝖜𝖊𝖆𝖕𝖔𝖓
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖇𝖚𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖇𝖗𝖎𝖉𝖌𝖊𝖘
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖝. 𝖛𝖎𝖔𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘
𝖝𝖑. 𝖛𝖎𝖔𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘
𝖝𝖑𝖎. 𝖗𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖑 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖆 𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊
𝖝𝖑𝖎𝖎. 𝖘𝖑𝖊𝖊𝖕𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖞
𝖝𝖑𝖎𝖛. 𝖓𝖔 𝖇𝖔𝖉𝖞, 𝖓𝖔 𝖈𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖊
𝖝𝖑𝖛. 𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖘 𝖆 𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗
𝖝𝖑𝖛𝖎. 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖙𝖔𝖗
𝖝𝖑𝖛𝖎𝖎. 𝖈𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖕𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖍𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙
𝖝𝖑𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖊𝖗, 𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊
𝖝𝖑𝖎𝖝. 𝖆 𝖒𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖕𝖎𝖊𝖈𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖊𝖉𝖞
𝖑. 𝖙𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝖉𝖔 𝖚𝖘 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙
𝖑𝖎. 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖘 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊
𝖑𝖎𝖎. 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖎𝖘 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖆 𝖘𝖆𝖚𝖓𝖆
𝖑𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖒𝖎 𝖆𝖒𝖔𝖗, 𝖒𝖎 𝖛𝖎𝖉𝖆
𝖑𝖎𝖛. 𝖘𝖚𝖈𝖍 𝖘𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖙 𝖘𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖔𝖜
𝖑𝖛. 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍
𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 ↠ 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖍𝖔𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖍
𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 ↠ 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘
𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 ↠ 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖈

𝖝𝖑𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖇𝖑𝖆𝖒𝖊 𝖒𝖊

13.8K 590 41
By madebyrach

While Wednesday went to Principal Weems' office to inform her of the break-in, Hades took Persephone up to her room. She was still weak from the effects of the Sleeping Nightshade and Hades was still extremely protective of her. He had his arm wrapped securely around her waist as she clung to his shoulder. Her leg wound was also bothering her again after the attacker kicked her.

"I feel so pathetic." She grumbles, frustrated that she had been poisoned and weakened by an unknown assailant. She also couldn't shake the feeling that she had forgotten an important detail. Her memories were fuzzy and jumbled into a chaotic mess, a side effect of the poison. So she couldn't give Wednesday any information about the attack. The only thing she could see is red.

"Why would you say that?" Hades asks her, outraged that she would think that of herself.

Persephone sighs as she tells Hades all her self-loathing thoughts. "I couldn't tell Wednesday who broke in. I couldn't stop myself from getting poisoned. I just feel a bit... useless."

"Sephy, you are anything but useless." Hades protests fiercely. "It's not your fault that any of this happened."

"I can't even walk to my own room without having someone help me." Persephone exclaims. "I'm just a burden to you."

Hades stops walking and turns to face the girl, cupping her cheek with his free hand. "You're not a burden. A burden is something you are forced to carry against your will. I choose to be a part of your life. You will never be a burden to me." Persephone stares up into his beautiful eyes, seeing nothing but desperation for her to believe every word he says.

"Thank you for taking care of me." She smiles lovingly at the boy who has always been there for her.

"I'll always take care of you." He replies affectionately, leaning down to kiss her nose which scrunches at the contact. Small giggles erupt between the two before they continue with their journey. Hades slows their pace as the door comes into view. "I should warn you, your room was trashed by the intruder." His expression darkens as his thoughts are clouded with anger and a hunger for revenge.

"I can deal with anything when I've got you with me."

◇ ◇ ◇

The damage was worse than she thought it would be. She wondered if Wednesday had accidentally set off a bomb... Or intentionally set one off. Because this place looked like a bomb site. Whoever her attacker was, they did a thorough search to find what they came for and stopped at nothing to get it.

"Please tell me my loft was left untouched." Persephone grimaces at the sight of the dorm, eyes scanning every inch to find something that wasn't damaged or destroyed.

Hades winces at her plea, knowing that the mess upstairs was even more disastrous. "If I told you that, I would be lying. And I really don't want a relationship based on deception."

Persephone couldn't deny that the word 'relationship' sent butterflies soaring through her stomach. But she scolded her eager brain for jumping to conclusions when Hades was simply referring to their friendship... right?

Persephone gasps all of a sudden as a thought pops into her brain. "Giulia's book." She hurries up the stairs as fast as Hades would allow her to go before halting at the devastation of her room. But she didn't have time to dwell on the mess as her mind was fixated on finding Giulia's necklace and the book. "Where are they? Please be here." She mutters desperately to herself as she searches throughout the wreckage of her room with Hades' help. All of her books had been tossed carelessly to the floor, so she gently stacked them to one side to keep them out of the way. She silently mourned for all the ripped pages and bent covers as she treated each one with the care they deserved.

"Sephy." Hades' calm voice ripped through her dejected thoughts like the sun peeking through clouds on a rainy day. "The necklace isn't here." The pair sit next to each other as Hades opens the cover of her mother's book to reveal that the necklace was no longer inside. Her despair is only heightened as she looks at the remaining stacks of books and finds that Giulia's is not among them.

"They took the book as well." Persephone's eyes brim with tears as she realises that her family heirloom has been stolen. "Whoever they were, they've taken Giulia's book and the necklace." She feels so disappointed in herself. She should've hidden them better. She should've fought back harder. She should've stopped this.

"I know that face." Hades comments, watching Persephone's defeated expression. "This isn't your fault. Please don't blame yourself. You couldn't have known this would happen."

"But I should've." She objects, enraged at herself. "I should've known that someone would want to steal something like that. My mother warned me that people would do anything to get their hands on it and I've failed her."

"Hey, shh!" Hades silences her cries by pulling the girl into his chest and wrapping his arms around her. He allows her to sob into his shoulder as he rocks them back and forth on the floor. A few moments go by with only Persephone's muffled sniffles filling the silence of the room. She finds herself gripping Hades' shirt in a tight fist as she listens to the steady rhythm of his beating heart to calm herself down. "You haven't failed anyone. This is a school. It's supposed to be a safe place where you feel protected. Not a place where people can break into your dorms, attack you and steal ancient books about the deadliest poisons in the world."

"But-"

"Nope." Hades stops her before she can even try to protest him any more.

"I-"

"Nuh-uh." He shakes his head as her doe eyes gaze up at him through her lashes.

"It-"

"No."

"Fine." Persephone huffs, plopping her head back down on Hades' chest. "It wasn't my fault." Hades smiles smugly as she finally agrees with him. "Have I ever mentioned how infuriating you can be?"

"Have I ever mentioned how you make me fucking crazy?" Hades retaliates, tugging the girl even closer to him.

"Don't blame me for your suffering insanity, Mr Addams." Persephone exclaims, jabbing an accusatory finger into his chest.

"You are my insanity, Miss Ambrose." He growls back, caressing her cheek with his thumb as he cups her jaw. "And I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it."

Persephone takes another glance around her room gloomily. "I can't believe someone would do all this to get their hands on the book. And how did they even know that I had it anyway? You were the only one I told."

"I don't care who they are or how they found out, but they're gonna pay for what they did to you." Hades vows, his jaw clenched as he remembers finding Persephone laying lifelessly among the rubble.

"As long as I get to help." Persephone bargains, smiling up at the boy who can't help but grin back.

"Of course." Hades affirms, as if it was obvious that he and Persephone would get revenge together. "We've got each other's back, remember? Your battle is my battle and we fight together." Persephone can't find the right words to reply. She just gazes up into his beautiful eyes which burn with a passion that cannot be described. Hades notices her stare and asks, "What is it? Did I say something wrong or-"

Persephone laughs lightly and quickly puts an end to his uncharacteristically nervous ramblings. "No, it's just... You've allowed everyone to believe that you're just some heartless murderer... But you're not."

Hades blinks in surprise as his lips curl into a soft smirk. "No, I'm afraid I'm just the regular kind of murderer."

"And yet I trust you completely."

"Aren't you afraid of my darkness, cara mía?" Hades asks her with mischief in his eyes.

"No, mon cher." Persephone replies. "You haven't seen mine yet."

Miss Thornhill had tried her best to plant seeds of doubt into Persephone's mind about Hades, attempting to drive a wedge between the two. One day she had asked Persephone a question:

"Tell me, if he handed you his bloodied hand, would you take it?"

Persephone's answer was plain and simple, and she will stand by it eternally.

"Of course... Because it is his hand."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.7K 935 19
Y/N Ashborn was granted inter-dimensional travel and the power of the Shadow Monarch. Venture through different worlds (movies, games, etc.) to exper...
454K 17K 53
They say that Persephone was kidnapped. That she was forced to marry Hades. That she dearly missed her mother. They didn't tell you that she willi...
19.6K 431 19
"You can have anything you want," He plucked the ripest for me from the tree. "Everything in my world is yours." With all of my mother's warnings, I...
198K 5.3K 39
Persephone has already been kidnapped by Hades, her unwanted and unexpected suitor. Demeter has already cast a famine on all the humans in her grief...