The Little Girl goes to Camp...

By Dolphinheart99

Jurassic World's brand-new adventure camp called Camp Cretaceous has finally arrived. A fun place to do amazi... More

Camp Cretaceous
Meeting the Campers
Secrets
Scavenger Hunt Gone Wrong
Activities and Suspicion
The Cattle Drive
Secrets and Truths
The Truth Revealed
Where Evil Lurks
A Picnic with the Hybrids
A Trip Gone Wrong
Mystery Island I
Mystery Island II
Terror of the Night
Captured
The Calvary has Arrived
Chaos on the Island
Once Fallen Shall Rise Again
Good Shall Rise but Evil Still Lurks

Characters Info

2.8K 18 11
By Dolphinheart99

Hello, readers, I know I have been stressing you all out on when I will make Camp Cretaceous. So, I decided to relieve your stress by making it. So, you can have a glimpse of the story. As well as apologizing for not making it sooner since I was so busy with my work.

This story takes place after the Little Dinosaur Girl and the Little Girl and the Predacons (Rewrite). Even though I have yet to finish the other stories, it's best I do this so you can read it.

But before I start, here are my characters, some will be in it and some will just be here for a quick cameo. As well as knowing the characters.

~0~0~0~0~

My Oc Kid Characters:

Val Grady: a seven-year-old girl with the power to communicate with animals. She has brown pixie cut hair style, sapphire-blue eyes, and tan skin. She is the niece of Owen Grady, an ex-navy seal and an animal behaviorist that works with raptors. She is a playful and happy going child that loves her family, friends, and animals, especially dinosaurs. She can communicate with animals because she was born with a gift to understand them. She is living with her uncle after her parents died from a car accident.

Her voice actress: Sloane Murray who play Baby Dory in Finding Dory

Celestia Grady: a dragon that can shapeshift into a human and is the same age as Val. She was founded by Val as an egg and was given a name. She has a crystal that is magical that allows her to transform into a human. Her dragon form, she's about the same size as a bobcat, has silver scales, emerald-green eyes, wings, and claws. In her human form, she has short silver hair, emerald-green eyes, and fair skin. She's a kind, hyper, and gentle dragonling that loves her family and friends. And loves to eat watermelon.

Her voice actress: Michelle Horn

(Celestia's Dragon Form)

Quinn Kingbird: a fourteen-year-old girl with super strength. She has long blonde hair, emerald-green eyes, and fair skin. She is a daughter of Marco Kingbird, a former mercenary/assassin and now Jurassic World's head of security. She's very athletic and loves sports. A king, strong-hearted, and responsible older sister attitude, Quinn is someone that younger kids look up to. But don't make her angry, she knows a thing or two of showing her bad side.

Her voice actress: Tara Strong

Aggie (Griffon) Kingbird: a fourteen-year-old Spellbinder girl. She has curly orange hair that reaches her shoulders, emerald-green eyes, fair skin with freckles on her face. She is the adopted daughter of Marco Kingbird and adopted sister of Quinn Kingbird. She originally came from Scotland but was adopted by Marco. She came from a long line of Spellbinders from her father's side before he and Aggie's mother died from boating accident. But soon discovered that her uncle, Archie Creature, was alive and works as a scientist in Jurassic World's lab with Dr. Wu. She is a shy yet caring girl, but she will not hesitate to stand up to her friends and family.

Her voice actress: Maia Mitchell

Gemstone 'Gem' Grady: a fourteen-year-old girl who has powers by a magical necklace. She's Hawaiian and loves to swim. She was raised by animals from an island that was far from society until she found herself in Jurassic World and was taken in by Owen after finding out that she is his niece of his cousin, Adam Grady. But soon was reunited with her parents after finding out that they weren't dead. She is hardhead, strong, courageous, but kind and caring to her friends, except for Damien. She would hurt him whenever he pranks her.

Her voice actress: Eden Sher

Damien (Rogue) Suarez: a fourteen-year-old alien thief from the planet called Knowwhere, came to Jurassic World to steal items, but was apprehended and was soon adopted by Jay Suarez and his mother, Isabella Suarez. He has brown spiky hair, brown eyes with slit pupils, tan skin. He is a cocky, fun-loving prankster, and is very sneaky. He can even pocket pick anyone if they aren't looking. But stops now since he has a roof on his head and three meals now. And he has a talking ferret named Rocco.

His voice actor: Diego Velazquez

Kendall Sembène: Some people don't know this, but Kendall isn't human. She may look like your average fourteen-year-old girl, but in truth. She's actually an alien name Kendraca from an Alien Species Karavīrs golden yellow short hair and eyes, and tan skin. She was found and rescued by Galaxy Knights (Read the Little Girl and the Predacons (Rewrite)), and was brought to Val and her friends, and was adopted by Barry Sembène as her legal guardian. She has Super strength, advanced agility and speed, strong senses, and advanced hand to hand combat. She has a short temper, but sometimes calm and keeps a scowled face. As well as be cranky when woken up from her nap. And yet, she can be kind and caring for those she cared for and loved.

Her voice actress: Breanna Yde

Redford: He's the dog on Jurassic World Lego Series named Red but I changed it to Redford since a raptor character is named Red.

~0~0~

Other Oc Characters:

Dark Twilight: An experiment made by the later Renaldo Mortem's son, Uberto Mortem, and was supposed to be use as a weapon, but choose to be good.

Her voice Actress: Jennifer Hale

Alex Winchester: Now twenty years old, she's heading to university to study as a pediatrician. She has straight, shoulder-length blonde hair, pale-blue eyes, and fair skin. She works as the caretaker with Sofia in the hybrid exhibit but only part time. She is strong, kind, and defends those who couldn't. Her power is energy as she can create shields, projectiles, and beams, and can fly.

Creator: Wanli8970

Her voice actress: Chloe Grace Moretz

Sofia Johnson: Twenty years old, Sofia is now heading to the same university with Alex, studying to be a nurse. She has long brown hair, mocha skin, and dark green eyes. She has good behavior and loves animals. She works part time in Jurassic World's Hybrid exhibit with Alex. Her power is dream walking and her partner's a Dream Pixie named Poppy.

Creator: Wanli8970

Her voice actress: Keke Palmer

Creator: Wanli8970

Mike Jones: Twenty years old, Mike is also heading to college. He was supposed to be a paid intern in the Control Room but was soon transferred and soon was working with Owen. He has blonde slick hair, pale green eyes, and fair skin. His arrival in Jurassic World wasn't pretty as he was bullied by some students. Luckily, he was rescued by Jay and lived a new life in Jurassic World. His weak appearance was now changed after he received the power of energy use and absorption.

Creator: Wanli8970

His voice actor: Elijah Wood

Jay Archer: Twenty years old, Jay is a Mexican and was an experiment of a dangerous man known as Renaldo Mortem. He was kidnapped as a child. He was experimented and tortured for years. He has dark brown hair, red eyes, and tan skin. He can morph himself into a full raptor or a hybrid with raptor claws, eyes, pointy ears, sharp teeth, and nails. And he could do it at will. He had trouble understanding humans but soon was able to socialize with others. And now is heading to a college on his own.

Creator: Wanli8970

His voice actor: Wilmer Valderrama

Marco Kingbird: a 37-year-old man who is a single father of Quinn Kingbird and to his adopted daughter Aggie Kingbird. He was a former mercenary and assassin that was working for Mortem, and now is free from his control. He works as the new head of security after the death of Vic Hoskins (read the Little Girl and Xenomorphs) and keeps his job seriously. He has green eyes, tan skin, and black hair. He is a serious man with a stoic face and with an expression that shows to not mess with him but can be a good friend and kind father.

His Voice Actor: David Giuntoli who played Nick Burkhardt in a TV series called Grimm

Destiny Timere: Was once a circus performer and then a dangerous experiment ever created by Mortem, Destiny was free from his clutches and is currently living at Jurassic World. She has powers beyond anyone could imagine, but she doesn't use them much as she is now somewhat dormant. She was no longer crazed or filled with bloodlust. She is mellow and somewhat lazy. But she can turn into a rampaging beast if she gets Hangry. She has long black hair that reaches to her knees, brown eyes (turns red when angered) and pale skin. Destiny always wears big, baggy sweaters, to hide her scars on her body. She doesn't speak much, only a little, and she sometimes responds to grunts, growls, hiss, or shrieks. She may show no emotions or expression, but she can be friendly once you get to know her.

(She's fifteen, hasn't age yet)

Her voice actress:  Hynden Walch, she voiced Ace from Justice League

Rocco the talking ferret: He was a wizard that was turned into a ferret and is living with Damien.

His voice actor: Dana Snyder from Dr. Colosso from Thundermans. Rocco is a talking ferret.

Archibald 'Archie' Creature: a 36-year-old man, Archie is Aggie's Uncle, and former scientist at Ingen's rival company called Biosyn. He left after he found out that they didn't want to make dinosaurs and study through science, they just wanted to use them for money. He was soon found by a mysterious man and was given an offer to study living dinosaurs. But he didn't realize that the man was actually Mortem, a dangerous man with a history of criminal records. Since Archie knows more about dinosaurs and their genetic qualities. He became chief scientist and third in command and chief scientist after the original chief scientist was killed by the hands of a mutated hybrid. His escape wasn't easy since it involved a failed experiment and a fake death. He went into hiding at Isla Sorna in a base/bunker. And he was the one that finished off Mortem and soon became a scientist in Jurassic World.

Creator: dindagangleader14

His voice actor: Tom Hiddleston

~0~0~0~0~

Characters that will appear briefly:

Leonidas Seiryuu Harada: Japanese male, long raven black hair with silver streaks going through the middle of his hair, a long scar going through his left eye to his nose with ending to his right face cheek, and heterochromia eyes with his left eye being a blood red and his right eye being an azure blue with both being slitted. Personality: calm, serious, brave, strong, and may have hidden anger issues. Powers: Master in swordsmanship and different types of Martial Arts along with other hand to hand combat, is a Hybrid of Xenomorph and Yautja thus which allows him to transform into a Predalien, and has ninja tricks and skill, can generate a form of energy, probably a tachyon field, with which he surrounds his sword (like the Silver Samurai)

Creator: Killroy122496

His voice actor: James Callis who played Alucard in Castlevania

Andrew Russel: A muscular male with brown shaggy/curly hair and orange eyes with light yellow target scope and the pupils are on the center and they're black. His skin is pale with some scars. Personality: calm, brotherly figure, helpful, kind, and generous. Powers: Skilled in aiming and never misses his targets from afar. He has fast reflexes, and he can dodge any bullets and knows when they will be fired. Heck, he even knows what sounds of guns that have been fired from a distance. His eyes can catch or capture targets from a distance, that way he won't miss a shot.

Creator: Xenomorphs Rules, a viewer of mine

His voice actor: Shawn Mendes

Yunna Ayaka: A techno-organic that is now in her twenties and is off to university. She has long black hair, sky blue-eyes, and fair skin. She is a ninja, and her former fiancé is Leonidas, but they still remained as friends. Personality: calm, kind, generous, loyal, honest, friendly, a bit shy, but strong minded.

Voice Actress: Sofia Carson (English) Endou Aya (Japanese)

Cornelia Gibson: Long strawberry blonde hair, ocean-blue eyes, light skin. Personality: Kind, friendly, generous, helpful, but can be aggressive when in battle. Powers: Telekinesis, Telepathy, Flight, Danger Intuition, Force-Field Generation, Flight, and Psychic Lightning Manipulation called the Thunderbird (Like Jean Gray's Phoenix Force but is lightning).

Creator: FoxyKhai0209

Her voice actress: Sarah Jeffery (The one who played Audrey from Descendants)

~0~0~0~0~0~0

Dinosaurs, Prehistoric animals, and Hybrids:

Ivy the Indominus Rex: She has bone white scales eyes mixture crimson and gold. Personality: Calm, mature, loyal, strong minded, serious, aggressive when threatened, sometimes bossy, but is kind to her pack. Mate: Assassin the Indominus Spino.

Iris the Indominus Rex: She has white cloud scales and scarlet red eyes, and she's slightly shorter. Personality: She's not much like her older sister. She's quiet, calm, friendlier, obedient, but can be aggressive when provoked. Mate: Hunter the Indominus Spino

-Snow the Mortiferous Raptor: She has the same appearance of the Indominus Rex, but smaller, twice the size of the raptors (9 ft tall) and has snow-white colored scales all over her body. Though she may resemble the I-Rexes, her head shape is gecko flat-like with sky blue eyes. Two rows of sharp teeth in her mouth. Two long arms that have long black claws. Like the Indominus Rex, she has spine-like decorations on its skull and back. Personality: Loyal, strong-minded, courageous, fearsome, aggressive when threatened, but friendly to her pack. Mate: Red the Velociraptor

-Assassin the Indominus Spino: Has dark red scales with black ridge on its sail and dark red eyes, looks like an average Spinosaurus, but incredibly larger, about 17.5 feet tall. Personality: Aggressive, serious, gets annoyed easily, and short tempered, but can be calm when relaxed. Personality: aggressive, serious, always grumpy, annoying easily, short tempered, and quiet, but can be friendly and calm for only a few selected individuals. Mate: Ivy the Indominus Rex

-Hunter the Indominus Spino: Dark green scales with the same black ridge on his sail, has the resemblance of a Baryonyx but with a sail on its back. It is about 17 feet in height, shorter than his brother. Personality: less aggressive, friendly to those he trusts, curious, and loyal. Mate: Iris the Indominus Rex

-Spinny the Spinoraptor: A hybrid between a Utahraptor and a Spinosaurus. He has the body of a Utahraptor and has a blue feathered crest on his skull, arms, legs and tail, and a spine like a Spinosaurus. And yellow eyes. Personality: Playful, mischievous, curious, and can be aggressive when provoked. Mate: None

-Steven the Stegoceratops: He has the appearance of a Stegosaurus and a Triceratops, has the body and height of a Stegosaurus and a head of Triceratops. Scales are in a bright orange with light brown splotches on the tip of its crest. Personality: Lazy and laid back but can be aggressive if provoked. Mate: None

Creator: Wanli8970

Ingrid the Inostrancevia: She has grayish-brown fur on her body with some black dots on her sides and lining on her back, indicating that she has dog DNA in her genes, and she appears to have yellow eyes. Personality: Calm, loyal, a bit playful, but can be aggressive when provoked. Mate: None

Red the Velociraptor: Bigger than his four brothers, has a red line marking on the back of his head and down to his tail and dark brown scales. Personality: serious, aggressive when threatened, loyal, obedient to his alpha, and curious. Mate: Snow the Mortiferous Raptor

Scar the Velociraptor: He has brown copper scales and many scars on his body. Personality: aggressive, loyal, obedient to alpha and beta, strong wield, courageous, and fierce. Mate: Echo the Velociraptor

Talon the Velociraptor: His talons are much sharper and slightly bigger than his brothers, his scales were light brown with green on the tip of his tail. Personality: Calm, serious, focused, determined, cautious, loyal, aggressive when threatened, and obedient. Mate: Delta the Velociraptor

Uri the Velociraptor: He has chocolate brown scales and red dots on his legs. Personality: Cheerful, energetic, playful, curious all the time, but can be aggressive when threatened. Mate: Charlie the Velociraptor

Monica the Microraptor: She has brown feathers with a small tail feather and amber eyes. Personality: Curious, gets scared easily, and can be friendly when given food. Mate: None

I added Hudson Harper and Allison Miles are characters from Lego Jurassic World: Legend of Isla Nublar. Vic Hoskins is not here because he's dead, died in my Xenomorph story.

I didn't add some of the other characters because it will be too long for you guys to remember. I hope you guys enjoy it.

~0~0~0~0~0~

The list of the Little Girl stories sequels

The Little Dinosaur Girl

The Little Girl and the Mutant (Rewrite)

The Little Girl and the Mythical Creatures

The Little Girl and the Graboids

The Little Girl and the Predacons (Rewrite)

The Little Girl and the Xenomorphs

The Little Girl and the Predacons (Rewrite) :Go to Chapter 30 where the characters from the Little Girl and Xenomorphs are

The Little Girl goes to Camp Cretaceous

The Little Dinosaur Girl II (Coming Soon)

The Little Girl and the Nai'vi (Coming Soon)

Heroes Unit (A multi-crossover with Avengers the series, Transformers Prime, Ultimate-Spiderman, Rampage, Monsterverse, Ben 10: Omniverse, Secret Saturday, Max Steel) (Coming Soon)

I hope you guys like the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 615 19
you get invited to go to Jurrasic world camp Cretaceous! it all seems like sparkles and rainbows until you get trapped there.. (y/n)-your name (h/c)...
147K 3.1K 75
Seven campers are given the chance of their lives to take a trip to the famous Jurassic World. But when Dinosaur related problems appear, the campers...
24.6K 614 16
Welcome readers! You and your brother are invited to Jurassic World's new adventure camp, Camp Cretaceous! With five other campers, you must surviv...
25.5K 796 37
A troubled delinquent, (Y/N), and her tech-savvy, fraternal twin Matt, are sent to Camp Cretaceous, a state-of-the-art adventure camp. A place she's...