VILLAINESS [TWD]

By tyang_xo

"She's just like you." "No. She's worse." .eleanor green. fem!oc x fem!oc wlw faulty character ahead! More

𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖘
𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖊
➴1
➴2
𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖆𝖗𝖓
➴3
𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖙𝖆𝖗 𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖔𝖓𝖘
➴4
➴5
𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉𝖇𝖞𝖊
➴6
➴7
➴8
𝖈𝖍𝖚𝖗𝖈𝖍 𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖎𝖗
➴9
➴10
➴11
𝖒𝖊𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖚𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖙 𝖜𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖘
➴12
➴13
➴14
➴15
𝖉𝖊𝖈𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓
➴16
➴17
➴18
➴19
➴20
➴21
➴22
➴23
➴24
𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖉𝖆𝖞𝖘
➴25
➴26
➴27
➴28
➴29
➴30
➴31
➴32
𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖎𝖛𝖊
➴33
➴34
➴35
➴36
➴37
➴38
➴39
➴40
➴41
➴42
𝖇𝖗𝖚𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞
➴43
𝖇𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉
➴44
➴45
➴46
➴47
➴48
➴49
𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒𝖘
➴50
➴51
➴52
➴53
➴54
➴55
➴56
➴57
➴59
➴60
➴61
➴62
➴63
➴64
➴65
➴66
➴67
➴68
𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖑'𝖘 𝖑𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗
➴69
➴70
➴71
➴72
➴73
➴74
𝖎𝖓 𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊
➴75
➴76
➴77
➴78
➴79
𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓
➴80
➴81
➴82
➴83
➴84
𝖑𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖔 𝖗𝖎𝖈𝖐 𝖌𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖘
➴85
➴86
➴87
➴88
➴89
➴90
➴91
➴92
➴93
➴94
➴95
➴96
➴97
➴98
➴99
➴100
➴101
➴102
➴103
➴104
𝖑𝖎𝖛𝖊
➴105
➴106
➴107
➴108
➴109
➴110
➴111
➴112
➴113
➴114
𝖆𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖆𝖗𝖓
➴115
➴116
➴117
➴118
➴119
➴120
➴121
➴122
➴123
𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖊
➴124
➴125
➴126
➴127
➴128
➴129
➴130

➴58

351 22 11
By tyang_xo

Daryl showed up the next morning. I avoided him.

Mom waited at the watch post like the others were about to show up. That would be worse.

"I'm thinking.." I tell Anna and Josh.

"What's that?" Josh asks.

"Thinking?" Anna teases her brother.

Josh rolls his eyes and I laugh at the duo.

"Mom wants to fight the Saviors. But, we can't exactly fight with just a few of us. Alexandria is out of the question. Hilltop.. they're farmers. Not fighters."

"So, you want to recruit?" Josh asks.

"No. We don't have the skill for that just yet."

"Then, what?" Anna wonders.

"Me and my mom were farmers before all this. My whole family. But.. we're fighters now. So, these people can make the same change."

"So.. recruit  people inside the walls," Josh clarifies.

"Exactly."

--

The three of us spent all day and night talking to people about the Saviors.

It wasn't hard. I now felt grief due to Negan and his actions. Others had been feeling it for months. 

The next morning, Anna and I were training with mom.

"Earl did good on that," mom notes.

"It's cool, right?" I grin, holding the weapon up. "Mr. Earl said it was like those clackers he used to play with growing up."

"Goodness.. Clackers," mom laughs. "That's as old school as I can remember. Daddy brought some from the store once. Bethy was still just a baby. You weren't even born yet."

I spin the weapon around and send mom a smile.

"Sean like to have broken his wrist playing with it. He didn't tell anyone but me. I kept checking on him throughout the night like a hurt hand was gonna kill him."

"Well, these sure can," I add, swooping the weapon around again.

"It'll take you some time to practice and get used to it. But, I think you can."

I spot Daryl walking past a trailer. He looked lost. Afraid.

"You should ask him to train you," mom catches on.

"No, I can do it myself," I shoot down at once.

"Daryl's good with a lot of weapons. He could teach you all the basics on technique and stances. Hand to hand combat, too."

"Will we need that?" Anna speaks up, pausing her actions of stabbing at the air. "Hand to hand combat?"

"As of now, it's just us in this. We have to be prepared for anything."

My lips purse. 

"I'm gonna go head up on watch. Kick my feet up for a bit. If you need anything, you know where to find me," mom decides.

"Watch is 'kicking you feet up'?" I ask.

"Eduardo is up there, too. I like the view. It's fine," mom lists of. 

As she walks away, she gives me a knowing look. She wants me to talk to Anna.

I sigh when she doesn't even go to the watch post. Instead, she walks to where Glenn is buried.

"So.. Daryl?"  Anna asks.

"No," I deny.

"I thought he was your friend?"

I spin the weapon around. "Yeah. 'Was'."

"Is this about the lineup?" 

"He got Glenn killed."

"He didn't mean to. There's no way anyone could've known that would happen."

"Negan said don't move. He moved."

"And probably thought he would be the one taking the fall for it."

"So, then, what? If he got his way and he got killed, was I just supposed to grieve losing Daryl instead? That's still another loss he would've made us go through."

"You need him. Your mom is right. He can train you, me, and even Josh!"

"My mom can train me."

"She is already leading a revolution here, Ellie. She's still pregnant. She can't do everything at once."

"Okay, then Sasha can train me."

"Ellie," Anna scolds. "Sasha, Jesus, and whoever else is great. But, Daryl would know best."

"You gonna say I have to forgive Rick next?" I entice.

"No. No, that's asking too much."

"But, Daryl isn't?"

"At least give him a chance? Have one singular conversation with him? Say 'hi'?"

"Ellie! Sasha!" mom shouts.

At once, my guard flies up. I set a hand on my knife and Anna and I take off running to the gate.

Just as we get there, Rick is stepping away from he and mom's hug. My footsteps falter and I pause.

"You were right," he tells mom. "I didn't listen and I couldn't. I can now."

My arm knocks into Anna's when Rick looks over at me.

"Ellie.." he says.

I clench my jaw and set my eyes into a glare. Rick steps in front of me.

"When they came, there were some missing guns. I had to search everywhere.."

I cross my arms, my weapon dangling by my side.

"I found this stashed in a ziplock bag in the back of the toilet," Rick says, taking out a gun.

It was my gun. Dad's gun. 

Goddamn cops and their thorough eyes.

"We never counted it on the weapons logs. I think it belongs with you."

Gently, he hands the gun out to me. I snatch it from his hand.

"You had a gun, Saviors were there, and you didn't kill Negan?" I ask, sliding the gun in the waistband of my jeans.

"I didn't. But.." 

"I did," Rosita speaks up.

I finally notice Rick wasn't alone.

Michonne, Tara, Rosita, Carl, and Enid were also with him.

Rick looks past me and sets off. I figure Daryl was there.

"You did?" I ask Rosita.

"I had a gun. Eugene made me a bullet. Negan was there and.. he killed Spencer."

"Spencer?" I repeat.

Some might think we were friends. But, my point stood the same. I didn't care enough to lose him. Still, Negan killed another member of the group.

"I shot at him. That goddamn bat got in the way and I missed."

"But, you tried?" I clarify.

"I tried."

Thank God.

I throw my arms around Rosita and hug her tightly.

"Someone finally thinking straight," I voice my inner thoughts.

With a huff, Rosita's shoulders relax and she wraps her arms around me as well.

"Someone that finally agrees," she whispers.

𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇 𝓇𝒶𝓂𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈--

guess whos back back again shinees back back back back

no fr hi im back from mental health break and i have a lot to post and say hehehehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 153 7
and all of a sudden i felt really tired. like the world has drained me for everything that i had. [ started 31/01/2024 ] [ ongoing ]
57 0 8
"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐭?" "𝐈𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬, 𝐊𝐢𝐝, 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝." 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭...
9.1K 298 12
this girl might be the death of me. literally -#10 TWD (4/4/24) -#80 DARYLDIXONFANFICTION (4/22/24)
990 44 19
~ "the world was on fire and no one could save me but you" Fourteen year old Vivian Harper finds herself alone with her little sister in a world...