I survived?

By Kira23224

Corazon does not know where he is, all he knows is that he is in a forest with bandages on his wounds. The la... More

A/N
Chapter 1: Gods turn human
Chapter 2: Haunting death
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

A/N

210 9 0
By Kira23224

     Thank you to those who are reading this book, and to those who are actually reading this update. I am sorry if you had been waiting for an update only to see that this update is not part of the story; it is an author's note from yours truly. I have started writing Chapter 5 and will probably finish the draft before I edit it. But that will be after I edit the Chapters I wrote before this author's note. I looked back on them and saw that they had many mistakes, and I may add a few extra events in the chapters (you never know). The reason I even decided to write this note is if you had put this story on a private list (or just any list), you may get notifications and/or emails from and within Wattpad. I understand that it can be annoying, and you may be confused that I updated a chapter that you already read. If you want to talk to me or ask any questions, just comment to me and I will respond as soon as I can.

Sincerely, Kira23224 

Date: 2-23-2023

Time of day: 7:40 p.m.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 84 6
The Titel says it šŸ˜ Requests are always welcome šŸ¤— Slow updates
12.8K 445 18
(One piece x male reader) *spoiler for dressrosa and all events afterwards.* M/n grew up with Law. While traveling across the seas he runs into to ma...
59.1K 3.5K 12
One for the precious Rosinante Donquixote. Your luck is almost as bad as his in this story. Doflamingo also isn't AS MUCH of an ass here as he usuall...
17.8K 400 16
What's happened is luffy go with her dad to the new world, but lost her way only to meet a someone. I'm pretty much bad at writing . One piece is be...