Warm Love|✓

By talesofdevil

"I can be the dark, just for you to love your brightness." Reyansh Rathore. *⁠.⁠✧ ________... More

|p r e v i e w|
|p r o l o g u e |
|a e s t h e t i c|
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60-Final
The Feirce Flame

16

10.6K 640 21
By talesofdevil

'We run to escape but what if we run from escape'

|A U T H O R|

The muffled sound of sensual music echoed in the room, dimmed with red-blue light. The room takes the looks to the ground as it situated on the first floor. The balcony glass overlooked the crowd settled at the ground floor, practically stick to each other moving their body rhythmically. The room was heavily guard by men dressed in black uniform.

The strong odour of alcohol breath spread in the air mixing with the cloudy smoke rings blewing out from the cigar stick held in the thick finger ornamented with Ruby rings of the old brut. A slender figure clutched his arms practically sitting on his lap seducing him. The raven haired beauty throws the glance of seduction towards Reyansh.

But he.

Flipping his wrist, he glanced at the shinny fibre screen royally settled on his wrist.

3:45pm

Since two past hour, he sat himself down on a fine Sunday just to hear the annoying voice and be a spectator of the oral sex the oldy, Mr. Yami, did with the girl whose age, falls closer to his daughter. Nothing but disgust crawls in ever fibre of his skin. Nevertheless he has to maintain a nonchalant face.

"Internal source says that Malhotra's are on your back since they lost the cargo. It was you, wasn't it?" Yami probe eager to know about the matter.

A smirk etched his face.

However, to Yami's dislike, Reyansh stays mute. Never believe anyone not even your shadow.

"Oh, really. Good then, I shall think of raising the price of goods. You know demand speaks." He speak up after few minutes to flame the old man's curiosity.

"Young man, I can give credence to the delaying time in shippment. Nothing is important than my goods delivered on my land. But aren't you charging over for the item." His rough voice laced with a tad of hope as his business was going down the hill. Too bad Reyansh doesn't accept pleas.

Reyansh sanity was giving up. He so want to strangle him down,and watch him choking to death.

"Mr Suzuki Yami the fact that we don't negotiate is not hidden from you judging from our past business relation. Has it?" He wait as Yami locks his gaze with him. He add curving up the corner of his lips "I can pardon you judging your nearing age towards death." Yami nods his head wipping the drops of sweat from his forehead.

Reyansh voice held coldness which itself is possible to bring the listener's body temperature down. Suzuki Yami's eyes flickered sensing now that he has riled the young man.

"Okay. I'll accept your demand." Signing the deal Reyansh hold the delmonico glass swirling it. Yami also held his glass sipping a drink copying him.

"Young man I heard you got yourself a new chick. Even married her." He jested discreetly.

He knew it. Someone from inside is sharing information out. Reyansh clenched his hands in a fist to crash it on his face. However, he know one mistake and the whole underworld will know about his weakness, targetting upon her. Although he can burn down the world for her. Not at the cost of letting her take part in it to prove it, harming her.

Letting out a forced laugh he speak,"We man have needs. If not you then who will understand it. Well, congratulations on your fifth wedding." He raise his hand to click the glass with Yami's one. Yami grin a lopsided-smile.

Pouring himself a drink he gaze at the rising bubble when Vishal, his right man whispers in his ear.

Dark

Is what he see. Reyansh hands clench around the glass tightening with each words registering in his mind. He slams the glass on the floor. Like, he knows, holding it any longer would have definitely stab the glass in his palm.

"Boss. It's Vehansh sir call. Stating ma'am has been lost." Vishal mutters.

Suzuki Yami sits straight up while the seductress shaking in her place.

"Mr. Yami the deal has been sign you know what to do next." He pins Yami with his eyes daring him to ask anything. Yami nods his head, gulping the thick air.

He strides down the stairs skipping one in the middle. The car already waits for him at the entrance along with security.

His mind is filled with nothing but rage. Before stepping out he clearly warned her to not pull any stunt. But she never learns to obey. With the determination of exacting obedience out of her he barks to drive the car at speed. Enough of cutting her slacks.

The car roars to life running on the road. He massage the center between his eyes to control the growing anger. Typing a number on the screen he hit the call button. At instance of one ring the call is picked up.

"Where the fuck you were when you lost her?" He snarl.

"Bhai she was before my eyes but the crowd-" Vehansh words cut in middle not in a mood to entertain justification.

"Where are you?" He demands.

"Malwar Fort."

The carelessness of his brother is pissing him to an extent where he just wants to empty a loaded gun down their heads.

Reyansh Rathore. A Mafia King. The leader of Devour. The name itself is enough to bloom a seed of fear in the underworld. But this girl never learns to obey. After one year of making the earth-hell same he found her.

I threw every bit of my inferior side just to get betrayed with my trust.

The car halted at the entrance gate of the Fort where his men guarded examining every spectator guiding them out. He launched out the car marching inside.

Holding the collar of the head guard he shake him demanding a word.

"Where is she?" He growl.

"Boss.. Ma'am was -"

He tucks his hand in back to plunge out the gun but Vedant interfered.

Reyansh jerked the guard away.

"From ten minutes she is lost and still you are unable to find her." Reyansh solemn cold gaze fixed on Vehansh who came along with two guards.

"We are searching. The Fort is quiet generous on top of that we are outnumbered." Vehansh defends himself while busied in dialing the call.

Reyansh brings out his phone to track her but it shows the previous result. Error.

"Bhai did you tracked her." Vedant voices out.

"I did but as if the whole universe is against me it's not working." He wait as realisation dawns over him. "The tracker will never fail in functioning until it's hacked. The fucking Malhotra's." Reyansh growls out each word gritting his teeths.

"Find.Her."

He directed the guards to go in opposite direction.

He ran towards the area where the women danced earlier. From where Kiraz ran away. While busied in glancing around the area to find his women. And he did find her. There in the middle stood his wife covering her face with her red dupatta.

Flashback of the time when he first saw her all covered in vermilion visited his mind like a winter rain. Too fast to come to just gone with a thirst for more. His admiration lasted for few seconds. An anonymous person cladded in all black saunters towards her. His hand holds a dagger ready to stab it at her back at any moment.

Anger would be an understatement which he feels seeing the opening of sence.

He tucked out his gun from his blazer waistband fastening his steps towards Kiraz. Though his steps fast but cautionary enough to not alert the slayer.

His heavy steps, as he itches to draw out blood from the person. Reyansh cursed under his breath albeit seeing the man alerted with his presence. At this moment, he makes a dash towards her jerking her towards himself. He twirled her, whilst holding the hand with knife coming towards her. Twisting the man's hand in such a way so that the knife's handle stabs the man's waist.

He doesn't want any sign of blood on his hand to cause any sort of doubt in her mind.

Reyansh hit him hard that makes him stumble back. At the same time, Vedansh and Vehansh dragged him away.

Kiraz eye's turned into the size of a saucer when she sees her husband standing intimately close to her with her cheek plastered against his hard chest.

"How dare of you to run?" He growled in a dark voice, pinning her with his dark gaze.

The sudden jerk caught me of guard but the voice stop my heart beat.

I hear the roar of the familiar husky voice which is enough for me to have a cardiac arrest. My legs are shaking vigorously as the familiar strong cologne hits my nostril. My intellect gave up, fearing to even look up to catch his ebony orb. My energy to face the paranoid is giving up.

"What the hell you we're thinking before having the thought of eloping? Haven't you got over the previous punishment that you decide to once again throw yourself in th pit of miseries." His venomous spit catch a fire of fear in my heart. But more than fear anger resides over me.

"This. You are asking me why I run away. Then you should hear yourself. How can you glorify the act you did with me in the past. Don't you have any guilt." I move away from his hold pushing his hands away from my arms. His nostril flares as he started towards me, eyebrows scrunch together.

I take a step back my body sweating profusely.

With a step back he steps forward grabbing my wrist in his steel-like-hold.

"You have developed a passion of twisting things difficult for you. Not an inch of shame is there inspite of plotting an escaped. Did you even think of the consequences of your action. What if you had lost-" I cut him off.

"You cannot blame me for running. You had me kidnapped-

"Enough." He growl.

My body stiffness hearing his rough voice laced with anger. My eyes burning as it welcomed the tears at the corner.

"It's last time I am hearing the word Kidnapp out of your mouth. Another time, I swear I will raise a hell for you." He stop to control his bubbling anger scare to say anything he will regret it later. "You cannot just give justification of your every action as kidnapping. You did this because I kidnapp you. You did that cause I kidnaped you. Yes, I did Kidnapped you. But, now I'm your damn husband. It cannot be changed with you running away from the truth. Except it or not you are tied with me for next of your life." He points his index finger towards me, pining me with his solemn gaze.

"You constrain me for this marriage." I cry to him, shaking my head ignoring his words.

Reyansh massage his forehead puffing out his chest. He hold my wrist which I try to pry of. Try.

"Stay still."

He shouts at me. He takes out his phone calling someone."Vedansh bring the car-"

A loud boom voice reverberate and then void of noise. My ears ringed with a faint line of sound and then void of noise. On reflex I cover my ear with my palm and crouch down. The voice was non other than of a gun. Reyansh's grip on my hand loose as people pushed us running for their life. My crounch self made it easier for the spectators to throw me away on the ground.

People are running blindly hitting me over the process. Someone even stabbed their hells on my hands. I screech as the ring on my finger diggs in my flesh. I try to get up when a hand pulls me up on my feet.

"Are you okay?" The lady asked me as she pulled my hand making me run with her.
I nodded clueless, simultaneously running beside her. 'What was that?' I want to ask her but no words forms, shaken from the loud voice.

But, Where is Reyansh?

•~~•

Why had Reyansh attacked on Malhotra's cargo? Was Kiraz running away justifying?

Warm Love hits 10k. Thank you all of you.

I am thinking of making reels on Instagram adding some spoilers, character videos. If you all think of it as a good idea I can do so. Do let me know.

Did you liked the chapter?
Eagerly waiting for your feedback.
Don't forget to Vote and Comment.

Published: 4March, 2023.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

524K 18.9K 53
"The damage was done the moment our eyes collided." ~Xavier De Luca *** One life-altering night ignites a soul-scorching passion between a gangster...
27K 1.5K 35
'Ishq Mein Hum dum - #1' She came like a star to my moment of darkness. And I didn't know they called her Naintara. ________________________💞 💞___...
26.4K 1K 41
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚 I'd sworn off of love and men after the fiasco that was my last relationship. Until I spent one steamy and passionate night with a dark...