𝐌𝐘 π’π€π•πˆπŽπ”π‘ | ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ

By avkjmn

[ ππŽπ“ π„πƒπˆπ“π„πƒ] A story where jungkook a mafia boss become taehyung's saviour, love, husband his every... More

Intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19 (M)
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Final
Epilogue

16

3.8K 119 3
By avkjmn

Ignore mistakes please-

-

Taehyung is now tied on a bed. He is still unconscious because of the effect of seduction. When a guy entered the room wearing a tight black pants and black t-shirt.

He dialed a number.

Yes boss, he is still unconscious.
Yes, should we wait for jeon?
Okay, I will kill him but can I enjoy for sometime with him?
Really okay thank you, boss.
Yeah I will take care of everything.
Bye, boss.

Saying that the call got cut.

PARK BOGUM, who was talking on the phone, putted his phone back in his pocket.

He smirk at taehyung unconscious figure, licking his lips while taehyung from head to toe with his dark lusty eyes.

I'm gonna ruin you doll.

Saying that he grab a glass of water, he step a bit closer to the bed throwing the water harshly on taehyung, who woke with a gasp heart pounding in his chest looking around with fear in his eyes and then his eyes landed on a figure who is standing other side of the bed with a smirk on his lips.

So, finally you woke up.

It's gonna be a fun. Park said while stepping closer to taehyung, who was panicking.

D-on't, don't c-ome clo-ser pl-ease.

Why not huh? Look at you, Jeon surely enjoyed having you.

Park said while eyeing taehyung's neck which has few hickeys earlier from the morning.

No one gonna save you from me now slut. You're going to pleasure me and after this, guess what I'm going to kill you as per my boss's order.

Park laughed like a maniac seeing the terrified reaction of taehyung.

Park hover over taehyung, who is trying his best to move away from him while tears coming from his eyes like a river he started to cry badly, near to having a panic attack.

Park hold him from his waist to stop him to moving so much while his hands and legs are already tied to bed.

Park starts to leave open mouth kisses on taehyung neck and his exposed collar bones.

Park didn't care if taehyung is crying or not he didn't listen to his pleads and starts to remove his shirt.

Pl-ease d-on't. Stop please taehyung cried badly trying to move away from bogum who was like in some trans that he was not hearing anything what taehyung is saying.

He removed taehyung's shirt and throw it in some corner.

What a beauty.

Park compliments, he starts to give more hickeys on taehyung's exposed chest. Who is crying and internally praying to God to send Jungkook for help. He can't just get raped like that and do nothing.

Taehyung felt disgusted the way bogum is touching him not like the way Jungkook touched him always so delicately like he is a feather.

Kookie please come soon. Taehyung internally prays to God.

Park licked on his right nipple while squeezing the left one and taehyung who is crying while praying to God to do some miracle.

Fuck, you taste so good slut can't wait to pound onto you harshly until you forget everything.

And stop crying bitch!!!

Park slapped harshly on taehyung's left cheek who yelp in pain.

That's what you get if you didn't listen to me slut.

Park slapped again on the same spot this time with more pressure.

Am I clear!!!

He asked again while pulling taehyung's hair aggressively. Who is crying due to pain and fear that what will happen to him.

I will show you, what will you get when you disobey.

Saying that he removed his own shirt, removing his belt and opening his pants button and zip.... When he heard gun shots and also all the commotion that's happening around the house or the downstairs.

Now, who the fuck came to ruin my mood.

Saying that he got up from taehyung, buttoning his pants button again and wearing his shirt hurriedly and left the room while eyeing taehyung last time.

Taehyung sigh in relief that he got sometime to think something.

Meanwhile with bogum, when he stepped out of the room he got hard punch on his face that he lost his balance and fall on floor with a loud thud and grown in pain due to sudden impact.

Take him hyung and wait for me.

Taehyung who was lost on his own thoughts gasp when he hear sounds coming from outside the room and when he hear the similar deep voice, he sigh in relief.

And soon the door burst open , revealing Jungkook who is shocked to see taehyung like this his heart broke that he is late and didn't protect his petal properly and now he is here laying on bed half naked. His blood boiled seeing the hickeys on his bun's chest and neck. Bogum is gonna pay hard for his deeds.

Koo-kie.

He snapped out his thoughts when he hear taehyung's broken voice. He quickly rushed to him.

Petal, I'm here shhh stop everything is alright.

Saying that he quickly untied taehyung's and hands and legs, pulling his coat off. He made taehyung to sit on bed while he made him wear the coat.

Let's go bun.

He lifts taehyung in bridal style and walks to downstairs where alot of man laying dead in their own pool of blood.

Taehyung hide his face in Jungkook's chest, when he saw blood on floor and a lot of man laying dead.

Jungkook quickly rushed to outside where he saw his hyungs looking worriedly at taehyung's figure.

Start the car hyung!

Namjoon quickly got inside the car while Jin opened the back seat door for Jungkook and then rushed to other side of the car to sit on the front seat.

Jungkook carefully sat in the car with taehyung on his lap clutching tightly onto his shirt.

Sope also went to there other and starts the car. Soon all of the them drove back to their mansion with their other man following them from behind.

__

FLASHBACK~

When Jungkook hurriedly left from his office other members also followed him behind.

Jungkook quickly made a call to someone.

Yeah I'm coming, just keep an eye on them.

Other hyungs looked at him confused. And Jungkook who just smirk at them and went to start his car.

He drove to a abandoned house while others following behind him with their cars.

Soon the reached their destination.

They loaded their guns and stepped out of their cars.

Jungkook called his man, whom he talked earlier.

How's everything?

Boss, everything is alright they went inside half an hour ago with the Kim. And there are not many man's guarding outside, so we already cleared everything. We are just waiting for you.

I just came yun, wait for us we are coming don't let your guards down we can't trust anyone or in anything this easily.

Yes, boss

He cut the call and Motioned his hyungs to come with him.

Soon they entered the abandoned house from back door carefully.

Luckily they didn't saw anyone and soon the stepped more into the house slowly. And they heard the voices of the Kim's with each other.

Jungkook clenched his hands on the gun tightly.

He motioned his hyungs to look around the house carefully and they scattered in the whole house.

They were surprised to see that the house look like shit from outside but from inside it looks like that we just stepped into a new world.

He found many man's in house who were hiding the guarding the house.

They killed them one by one with their guns that has a silencer to make any sound.

But Jungkook who got wounded because he was struggling to kill the man in front of him that he didn't noticed a man came from behind and stabbed him in his lower back. But he is the Jeon. He tackle the man in-front of him and shoot him directly on his forehead that he collapse on the floor with blood oozing out of him. And then he turns around shooting the man quickly who again tried to stab him on the same spot.

Jeon sigh.

Then he quickly made his way to the living room where he heard their voices. Others also coming one by one from other corners of the house.

Hearing the footsteps, the three kim's turned around and they turned pale seeing the Bangtan gang and the Jeon standing in front of them with a smirk.

Well, I will answer your all questions that how I came here and blah blah.

He stepped closer to them when he saw that han-suk tried to get his gun that was on the table in front of him but Jeon quickly shoot him on his hand that was trying to reach the gun.

Eun-ji screams.

Min-suk stood up from the couch and glares at Jeon who was unbothered. You can't do anything to us Jeon. Min-suk spoke.

Enough of all the shits, I also have others things to do rather than seeing your ugly asses.

Hyung, tie them and blow the house after this.

Saying that he rushed to outside to leave the house to save his angel.

The place where they kept taehyung, was far from here where he standing right now.

He msg his hyungs that he is going. And his half of men's also followed him behind.

Soon the other members take the Kim's with them to the mansion where the hell is waiting for them.

Jungkook sent the location to his hyungs who also followed him behind after setting the abandoned house on fire.

After 1 hour they were finally reach there.

They all attacked on the other gangs members.

That's when bogum heard the gun shots.

__

To be continued~

__

Btw jungkook's birthday that I mention in the other chapter .

That day Jungkook on his birthday didn't came home despite hyungs begged him to come home but he didn't came and kept himself busy with work.

That's why, taehyung think that Jungkook is upset with him and ignored him for a whole week.

_________

I'm really a Dumbo😭😂
Sorry for forgetting Jungkook's birthday part 🥲

-Mimi ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3K 16
π“π’πˆπ“π | caroline bennett has wished for one thing since she was 10... and this summer it might just happen jeremiah fisher x fem!oc
484K 17.7K 50
The story is Younger son of the King of Busan Prince Jeon Jungkook and his wife Taehyung's When they got married, that time Taehyung was 10 years old...
83.9K 2.8K 21
A short love story of two doctors.... Note: Very late updates Contains: Top kook Bottom tae Taekook Happy ending Intersex Romance Comedy Fluff Mpreg...
134K 4.6K 5
𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐏 I felt the sting in my right cheek. The pain of the slap I just received from my so called boyfriend. I put my hands hissing at the pain. I...