𝐒𝐚ðĨðĒ𝐞𝐧𝐭 [ 𝐌𝐇𝐀 𝐕𝐚ïŋ―...

Oleh Kunoism

𝐒𝐚ðĨðĒ𝐞𝐧𝐭 [ 𝐌𝐇𝐀 𝐕𝐚ðŦðĒðĻðŪ𝐎. ] "Everyone worked so hard to get to the top! But, here you are doing... Lebih Banyak

𝐈𝐧𝐭ðŦðĻ𝐝ðŪ𝐜𝐭ðĒðĻ𝐧
𝐒𝐭ðŪ𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏ðŦðĻ𝐟ðĒðĨ𝐞
įŽŽ1įŦ : The boring kid
įŽŽ2įŦ : Entertainment
įŽŽ3įŦ : Meet The Dad
įŽŽ4įŦ : Already At The Top
įŽŽ5įŦ : First Day
įŽŽ6įŦ : Jealousy
įŽŽ7įŦ : Attention
įŽŽ8įŦ : Weird Feelings
įŽŽ9įŦ : Cheating
įŽŽ10įŦ : Dinner
įŽŽ11įŦ : First To Fall
įŽŽ12įŦ : Cafeteria Incident
įŽŽ13įŦ : Out Of Character
įŽŽ14įŦ : Anger
įŽŽ15įŦ : Wrath
įŽŽ16įŦ : Aftermath
įŽŽ17įŦ : Answer
įŽŽ18įŦ : Kiri's Prelude (+) Shoto's Worry
įŽŽ19įŦ : What was that?
įŽŽ20įŦ : Comfort me.
įŽŽ22įŦ : Seclusion With Someone
įŽŽ23įŦ : Train Incident
įŽŽ24įŦ : Little Interaction
įŽŽ25įŦ : Sports Festival
įŽŽ26įŦ : 10 Million
įŽŽ27įŦ : Withdraw! Gojo's Here!
įŽŽ28įŦ : Cold
įŽŽ29įŦ : The Strongest
𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓
įŽŽ30įŦ : Real Trouble
įŽŽ31įŦ : Weakness
įŽŽ32įŦ : God's Child
įŽŽ33įŦ : News
įŽŽ34įŦ : Being Human

įŽŽ21įŦ : "What is your dream?"

5.4K 322 94
Oleh Kunoism

[A/n: You might see some mistakes and grammatical errors. I'll edit them when I can.]

二十一

It was bright. Warm. And it feels like home. Oh, how I missed this feeling. Other than feeling the emptiness that I chose to hide by being charming and playful. It certainly sparks something inside me.

When will I be able to feel like this again?

She made it so... Difficult.

"(Y/n)! Breakfast is ready!"

That unfamiliar voice once again.

I got up and rubbed my eyes. And it went wide the moment I saw myself in front of the mirror just by the end of my bed, next to my supposed study table.

Did I de-age and become 6?!

Before I could do anything to check if something was wrong, there was a gentle knock on the door. I looked over to see who it was.

It was dad.

He was wearing a grey shirt and black pajamas. He was leaning against the door frame as he gives me a genuine smile.

"You're already awake, honey. Get up, mom prepared breakfast," He said as he walked inside my room and took a seat on my bed.

He runs his hand on the top of my head and gently pats it. He gives me his signature closed-eye smile as he tilted his head to the side a little slightly, "Heh, what would it be today? A twin braids? Or twin pigtails?" He asked as he snickers.

Before I could even open my mouth to respond to him, this woman suddenly entered my room.

"Hehe, alright~ That's enough! The breakfast will get cold. Come on, Satoru, stop messing up with my girl's hair," She said with a smile, yet when her dialogue went toward dad, it went strict.

"Calling me by my first name is a crime [Beeep]!" He whined like a child.

She acted as if she was rolling her eyes.

Despite being faceless.

Why is she faceless?

And why did it redact when Dad said her name?

She has this long (H/c) hair, but it seemed like she dyed it. But, she doesn't have any face.

Oh crap... I'm in a dream. Why am I in a dream?

I don't like this dream. Any types of memory revolve around this being in front of me, the faceless lady, I don't like it. I don't like it one bit.

Satoru looked down at you with a worried look, "(Y/n)? You okay, love?" He asked as he gently holds your shoulder.

Was I looking at this faceless lady with a fearful expression? Because if so, she doesn't seem very happy since her once skin-color faceless face suddenly turned pitch black.

"Did my baby have a nightmare? Honey," She said as she called out for Satoru.

Dad looked back at her and hummed.

"Go on and get yourself tidied up, I'll take care of (Y/n)," She said in a gentle way possible.

Satoru ruffles your hair the last Tim as he got out of your room. 'Mom' stepped aside to make him leave as she shuts the close behind her. Not even an inch was moved from my entire body, 'Mom' was already beside me. Her void of a face now has eyes and it stares at me.

Her face... Was just too close for comfort.

"(Y/n), my dear? Are you okay?" She asked as she brings her hand close to my cheeks and gently holds it.

Her eyes squinted indicating that she was smiling, "Did you know that we would have lived like this if you weren't like Satoru? It was such a rare case! The higher ups told me it was no problem to give birth to you since it seemed impossible to have another six eyes user by only one generational gap..." She explained and said as her tone went dark.

"I would've been alive, (Y/n)... I would've had," She whispered and she grabbed me by the throat and roughly pushed me back on my bed.

I tried my best to claw her hand out of my neck, but it seemed farfetched because of these tiny arms.

"You...! YOU! YOU CHANGED THE WORLD BALANCE THE MOMENT YOU WERE BORN!!" She angrily shouted, but it seemed to have come out as a demonic screech.

I was trying my best to get away from her strong grasp. But the more I move, the more I realize that everything I do is going to be futile.

"I HATE YOU...!" I watched as her eyes seemingly went wide. The moment she had this realization, she looked at me with a longing look in her eyes.

"Oh... but I love you... I love you so much..." She said in a whisper as I watch her eyes started to cry.

"I just hate!" She paused as she immediately changes the expression in her eyes, "Hate that he was right! The fact that your uncle is right! Right that it's taboo to give birth to such a devilish girl! You will doom everyone you love (Y/n). You've been the strongest ever since you opened your eyes. And it will be the reason why you and your friends will die..."

──────────
││
││
││
││
││
││
││

"(Y/n)! For godsakes wake up! You're going to be late!"

You gasped as you catch your breath. You frantically looked over to the owner of that voice to see Nanami with a strict expression. He was fixing his tie as he looked down at your sitting form on your bed.

"You're running late." He said in a monotone.

You were unable to reply to his words as you look over down on your lap as you run your hands on your hair, gripping it in the process.

"Nanami, I think..." You trailed off as you watch the blonde man looked at you as he raised his eyebrow.

You continued, "I think mom is haunting me..." You said.

[ UA High. 8:34 AM ]

White Salsa & Red hot Chili's POV

She's late. Or is she going to be absent?

If she is, then she would've at least texted me about it.

Then again... About last night. I doubt that she will. I asked Fuyumi about it, going as far as to dump her and tell her all about my problems that revolves around that girl.

And she told me something about being in the "Denial Stage,". And when I asked her what it meant, she just laughed it off, patting my shoulders, and saying, "You'll realize it once you reach the acceptance stage,".

None of it made any sense. But, she did ask me that if I hate her so much why do I bother taking care of her? Like, look out for her? Fulfill the job that Satoru left me with. I give her my truthful answer and said that I don't know, nor did I have the answer.

I am also as confused as when I found out about this... Stupid feeling.

Aizawa arrived and looked around to see that one specific student is missing. He sigh as he dropped the clip board on the desk in front of him.

"Gojo is the only one absent? I might as well fail her in academics if she keeps skipping this class," He said in a low tone as he sigh.

He continued with his usual class. But, I can't myself focus and intend to listen since my thoughts were running around the place, and it would only focus on (Y/n). I hate it. She keeps me distracted all of the time.

I don't know what's happening to her. But, ever since that attack in USJ, and the moment she kept cursing this man named Suguru, she's been different ever since.

Whatever it is that she's dealing right now... She won't tell me.

Or maybe she just doesn't have the chance to talk to me about it because I always seemed to give her a cold shoulder. Its obviously my fault. But, I had just grown use to it.

Or, she made me grow used to it.

"You're late."

[ • • • ]

Shoto snapped out of his thoughts and looked to the front to see the door of the classroom opened. Being in the back of the class really puts a disadvantage to see who's standing outside the door.

But, logically speaking, Aizawa did say the word, 'You're late,' so he guessed that (Y/n) arrived.

"Traffic. You know, Villain stuff in the middle road. Nanami took care of it, so yeah. That's why I'm late," She said, and what's intriguing is that Aizawa didn't see her with her famous grin. In fact, for a Gojo, she looks tired of some sort.

The homeroom teacher sigh, "Get in," He said in a tired voice.

Without any word from the girl, she closed the door in front of her without going inside. Aizawa was about to get angry, but when he felt her presence at her seat, he only rolled his eyes.

The girl lazily listened to the lecture that Aizawa was teaching. He also said that he has some news for the whole class later when his lecture was over. Whatever it is, it didn't bring any excitement to the girl. She was still disturbed with what happened to her earlier this morning.

Resting her chin on the back of her hand, she looked at the blank notebook on her desk. She was supposed to take notes, but her mind was blank and the only thing that she could only think of was her faceless mother in that dream.

Now, before she arrived here in UA, she got into a little teasing spree with Nanami because he wouldn't tell her that woman's name. Turns out, Nanami knew exactly who she was.

And to your surprise, they were classmates when they were in Jujutsu High. Knowing that Nanami is younger than your father by 1 year, you guessed that your mother was of the same age as his.

'Sunami Geto...'

'Fuck... I can't believe I'm related to Suguru...'

'I'm fucking related to that villain... Out of all people... Damn,'

'That explains why I somewhat have the same ability as Suguru. Spirit summoning...'

'Nanami explained to me what Mom's curse technique was. She will befriend and look for some demons and make a deal with them, and when that happens instead of the demon owning her, she owns them. It's like- reverse uno card type shit... Goddamn...'

"Gojo! Are you listening?" Aizawa called out.

"Yeah, I'm listening old man," She blurted out as she glare at the blank notebook in front of her.

With Aizawa's quick reflexes, he threw the chalk board eraser towards her direction. It was a direct hit, but due to her infinity, it was futile since the eraser didn't made any contact on her.

"Oh yeah? If you're listening, what did I just announced?" He asked the girl who refused to look up to him and kept her gaze at the blank notebook on her desk.

The girl sigh, "Something about the sports festival," She said.

Aizawa didn't said anything afterwards. She might be difficult to deal with, but she listens.

'How am I going to deal with this kid? Damn you, Satoru.' Aizawa thought as he sigh.

Time passed as you listen to the pointless lecture of any teacher that enters your class. You also can't seem to find focus, and the way to kill to boredom is to spin your pen hoping that seemingly endless rants of your teachers would end.

And when it finally came to that part, you quietly stood up from your chair, planning to eat lunch by yourself.

Shoto watched as he followed you.

"(Y/n)," He called out the moment the two of you got out of the classroom.

You stopped walking as you look behind you to see Shoto. You tilted your head to the side, but you didn't have the energy to give him a smile, "Yeah?" You answered.

"Where are you going?" He asked as he give you his famous blank look.

"Nowhere. Or none of it which concerns you," You answered him as you turn around and kept walking, "See yah 'round, Todoroki-Kun," You said as you wave whilst walking away from him.

'Todoroki... No...'

"(Y/n)!" He called out to you once again as he catches up to you. But, before he could even grab a hold of your wrist, you have already teleported yourself out of there.

The multi-color haired boy was baffled as he stood there motionless.

"Oi! Todoroki-San! Have you seen (Y/n)-chan?" Kirishima called out for the boy.

Yet Shoto was unresponsive.

'Why did she call me by my last name...? She never... Oh no... (Y/n)...'

╭─────╮

𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘺 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘮. 𝘉𝘶𝘵, 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘺. 𝘏𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦.

𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦.

𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦. 𝘗𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘺...

╰─────╯

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

98.2K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...
300K 6.7K 38
(currently being edited) y/n, she was one of the strongest in her class, but that didn't mean she was the happiest. Even though she was only 16, it f...
440K 17.8K 58
"Don't ignore me Y/n-channnn! Please say something :( Pleassseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Pppllleeeeeaaaaasssseeeeeeeeeeee Pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" A...
7.3K 194 29
'I'm one of the strongest. And I can't tell anybody that.' Having a very negative past, sixteen year old warrior, Nariko is one of the strongest Juj...