𝙁𝙧𝙀𝙒 π™©π™π™š π˜Ώπ™–π™§π™ π™£π™šοΏ½...

By hornykinkything

𝐀 𝐁𝐒𝐃 𝐗 πŒπ€π‹π„ 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 π…π€ππ…πˆπ‚π“πˆπŽπ L/N F/N is Fyodor's younger half brother, and current... More

π™„π™£π™›π™€π™§π™’π™–π™©π™žπ™€π™£
・β₯γƒ»πŸŽπŸ
・β₯γƒ»πŸŽπŸ
・β₯γƒ»πŸŽπŸ‘
・β₯γƒ»πŸŽπŸ’
・β₯γƒ»πŸŽπŸ“
ππˆπ‘π“π‡πƒπ€π˜ - ππ€π“π’π”πŒπ„
・β₯γƒ»πŸŽπŸ”
・β₯γƒ»πŸŽπŸ•
・β₯γƒ»πŸŽπŸ–
・β₯γƒ»πŸŽπŸ—
𝘼/𝙉 (please read)
・β₯γƒ»πŸπŸŽ
・β₯γƒ»πŸπŸ
・β₯γƒ»πŸπŸ
𝘼/𝙉 (THIS IS KINDA IMPORTANT)
・β₯γƒ»πŸπŸ‘
・β₯γƒ»πŸπŸ“
𝘼/𝙉 (first part is important)
・β₯γƒ»πŸπŸ”
・β₯γƒ»πŸπŸ•
𝘼/𝙉
ok this is fairly importnat
im sorry
oops
HII

・β₯γƒ»πŸπŸ’

748 35 1
By hornykinkything

Is the War Over?

I had told them about everybody's abilities, how long they have been in each organization, and more.

"One more thing," I had said, making Poe look at me since he had started getting distracted with Karl since he jumped from my shoulders to Poe's, and started climbing onto the top of his head. "Since we, well, The Guild is going up against both organizations, I would be cautious of Dazai and Chuuya working together. Dazai used to be in the Port Mafia, and both of them in combat are deadly," I explained. I had only just now realized that the two of them might have to work together from orders by Mori and perhaps Fukuzawa. I'm honestly not sure of how powerful The Guild is, and if the mafia and agency will have to team up in order to defeat them, however, I should let them know just in case.

"I see. Since you have given much valuable information, you could go with Lovecraft and Steinbeck. More Guild members will arrive shortly after you arrive at your destination, so don't try anything," he offered. Yes! This is great! If I just comply and do whatever they say like a little bitch, then it might work!

"When will that be exactly?"

time skseieiippp

"So you're the newbie that's gonna come with us to deliver the package, huh?" The man who fit Fitzgerald's description of John Steinbeck asked me.

"Mhm. We are leaving now, I presume?" I confirmed.

"Yes.." the man who was most likely Howard Phillips Lovecraft responded lowly.

"I see. You two lead the way," I offered, waiting for them to do something.

"Nah, I'll stick by your side! You can go in the front, Lovecraft!" Steinbeck proclaimed, wrapping his arm around me. Lovecraft just groaned in response, and they started walking somewhere whilst Steinbeck kept talking to me about random things the whole time.

time ski pagain bbg ahahhahahahhh

"My rocinante.." Steinbeck said? It was muffled since he was lying on the road, face first. The rocinante was just some truck that they drove. It broke down or something, I wasn't paying attention. 

"We can just walk," I suggested, Lovecraft nodded in response, and turned the other way. Steinbeck started yelling about how the roads are too narrow or something, but he eventually caught up with us. He again slung his arm around my shoulder, and starting chatting away once more.

He literally didn't shut up the whole walk.

"Ah, we're here!" Steinbeck exclaimed, removing his arm from my shoulders and started walking in front of Lovecraft and I. A loud crash was heard not too far from us, a car crashing, I'd assume.

"Hey, you stay back here and not cause any trouble, mkay?" Steinbeck called out to me, patting me on the head like some fucking child.

"Wait- why am I staying behind, exactly?!"

"Shh, keep it down! It's because we can't show you yet, you're our trump card," he explained, looking down on me.

"If I have to be hidden, why the fuck am I even here?!"

"Well, after the package is delivered, there's no danger in showing you!"

"You keep saying package, what the fuck is this package? Can you just speak fucking normally, jackass?!"

"Ah, you don't know. I forgot!" he started laughing shortly after that.

"Prick.." I muttered.

"Well.. the package is the rest of The Guild, except for Fitzgerald, of course! We'll take care of whoever is on the other side, so that's why you can shortly come out after they have arrived."

"So I can see Poe..?" I asked him.

"You two sure are close, huh? Well, yup! Everybody else in The Guild is in an aircraft, and will just come on down once the time arrives," he finished with his explanation.

"Well, just stay back here or behind a bush or something, we'll go ahead and deliver the package, all right?"

"Fine."

"Okay~ We'll be back shortly!" He called out to me in a sing-song voice whilst walking away and waving back at me. He reminds me so much of Dazai. It's pissing me off. I slowly trailed behind them, but swerving through a couple bushes and trees. I stopped once they did, and Steinbeck spoke out.

"Wow! Well, if this isn't perfect timing!"

Both of their footsteps slowly trailed further away from me, and towards whatever else was on the other side. I wish I could see what was going on, but I don't want to reveal myself or get dragged into the fight. 

"Seems like a fight's gonna break out any second now! It would've been so much more fun if we arrived just a bit later," Steinbeck sighed, and asked Lovecraft, "Wanna go back?"

"Why not..? All of this attention is making me.. itch."

He just sighed again in response.

"Well, it can't be helped," Steinbeck started, "since we got our paycheck from The Guild, we'd better get to work!" he finished.

I'd imagine that everybody on the other side was on defense. I'm not sure who is there, honestly. I only heard Koyo, Kyouka and Atsushi fighting. And after it had broken up, I heard Kunikida call out to Atsushi. Not too long after that, I heard a crash, most likely a car, from Kenji, I'd assume. 

"Ah, it's gonna be dangerous there!" Steinbeck called out, snapping me back to reality.

"Because the package is on the way." And as if right on cue, something large from the sky started to fall down in front of us at an extremely high speed. As soon as it landed, dust covered the whole area. And when I say the whole area, I mean the whole area. I was about a couple metres from where the whole situation was taking place, but the dust was still over me. 

Not too long after, the dust had finally cleared. 

"Oh no," I heard a familiar voice, most likely Koyo.

"FIRE!" she ordered some people. Probably just some people that they have with guns on standby.

time skipo bbg ahahahhahhhh. im sorry. (i literally can't write anything for that part since it cuts off for both the anime nad manga 😢😢)

"Hey~! L/N-kun, you can come out now!" I heard Steinbeck call out to me, making me stand up out of my hiding spot. I briefly dusted off all of my clothing, and was met with the two who had escorted me here, and four other people. One of them was a woman in a large, frilly dress and a matching parasol to go with it. Two older men, and one younger man who looked to be a bit younger than me.

"Ouu, so this is who boss had told us about, hm~?" the man who seemed about my age called out.

"Yup! It's our trump card just in case things get outta hand," Steinbeck explained as I had started walking over to join the group.

"So, where are Mr. Poe and Ms. Alcott?" one of the older men asked, looking over to the woman who was dressed very extra.

"They remained behind, apparently they're scared of heights," the woman responded.

"..I'd rather they just die," I heard her mutter under her breath. You fucking bitch. Poe did nothing wrong. Absolutely fuck you.

"You motherfucking-"

"What a piece of cake! Wanna go on a drive now that we're done?" the man who looked about my age cut me off, and called out to everybody else. I didn't respond, and just followed everybody else, beside Steinbeck.

"Uh, ignoring me..?" he called out from behind us.

"Don't leave me, don't leave me!" he shouted, his voice trailing closer to us. Well, that was much messier than I expected it to be.

I guess the war is over..?

a/n: SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER, IT WAS ORIGINALLY ONE CHAPTER,BUT I THOUIGHT IT WAS TOO LONG, SO I SPLIT IT UP. ALSO THANK YOU FOR 500 READS HOLY SHIT, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I DIDN'T EXPECT THIOS TO GET LIKE, EVEN CLOES TO THAT MAN YVIEW THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH <33

ALRIGHT SO I FIXED THIS CHAPTER LIKE I ASID I WOULD IN CHAPTER 15, SO IF YOU HAVE ALREADY READ THIS, READ IT AGAIN SINCE I HAD BASICALLY JUST HANGED THIS WHOLE CHAPTER NAD FUTURE CHAPTERS YIPPEE

word count: 1342

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.3K 2K 14
[!Completed!] You, (Y/n) were just living your life inside your little cozy room when people interrupted the peace. You got dragged to who knows wher...
47.2K 1.4K 12
soukoku fanfic about the first time Chuuya uses corruption and goes on a mission with Dazai :') also there is no smut u horny lil shits just angst an...
43.8K 1.2K 13
[please read] You are a 21-year-old woman. Dumped by your (now) ex boyfriend, you have nowhere else to stay but your car. You work at a small cafΓ© s...
388K 15.8K 34
[First Book] Atsushi and Shiori are abandoned orphans who are living on the streets. They've gone a week without food and are about to die as a resul...