Crazy || Hyunlix

By -M1NGILUVS

"Do you know how crazy you make me?" "I'll make you crazier, love." Inwhich hyunjin decides to go hang out at... More

¹
²
³
¹⁰
¹¹
¹²
¹³
¹⁴
¹⁵
¹⁶
¹⁷
¹⁸
¹⁹
²⁰
²¹
²²
²³
²⁴
²⁵
²⁶
²⁷
²⁸
²⁹
³⁰
³¹
³²
³³
³⁴
³⁵
³⁶
³⁷
³⁸
³⁹
⁴⁰
⁴¹
⁴²
⁴³
⁴⁴
⁴⁵
⁴⁶
⁴⁷
⁴⁸
⁴⁹
⁵⁰
⁵¹
⁵²
⁵³
⁵⁴
⁵⁵
⁵⁶
⁵⁷
⁵⁸
⁵⁹
⁶⁰
⁶¹
⁶²
⁶³
⁶⁴
⁶⁵
⁶⁶
⁶⁷
⁶⁸
69
⁷⁰
⁷¹
⁷²
⁷³
⁷⁴
⁷⁵
⁷⁶
⁷⁷
⁷⁸
⁷⁹
⁸⁰
⁸¹
⁸²
⁸³
⁸⁴
⁸⁵
⁸⁶
⁸⁷
⁸⁸
⁸⁹
⁹⁰
⁹¹
⁹²
⁹³
⁹⁴
⁹⁵
⁹⁶
⁹⁷
⁹⁸
⁹⁹
¹⁰⁰
¹⁰¹
¹⁰²
¹⁰³
¹⁰⁴
¹⁰⁵
¹⁰⁶
¹⁰⁷
¹⁰⁸
¹⁰⁹
¹¹⁰
¹¹¹
¹¹²
¹¹³
¹¹⁴
¹¹⁵

6.1K 184 450
By -M1NGILUVS

Chan sighed, he looked at jeongin who also tried. "Someone must've locked it from the outside.." jeongin mumbled,"who would fucking do that?" Chan asked, his words were aggressive. They made jeongin feel a certian way but he ignored it.

"I..I don't know." Jeongin moved out of the way for chan to walk past him.
"Hm, call someone, my friends aren't here today, they're skipping with there boyfriends."

"Why didn't you skip then?"

"Because, I'm failing." Chan whispered a little. "I can help you if you want — I'm good at almost every subject." Jeongin smiled, chan just scoffed, he slid down the door, looking at jeongins face.

"Hm, im good."

Jeongin just nodded.

It became silent between them.

Jeongin just pulled his Phone out, scrolling through contacts. He only had his mom and dad. No one else's, he had no friends to call – no boyfriend to call – no one.

"Did you find someone?"

"Oh, no." Jeongin shortly responded. He just closed his phone. "Why the fuck not? Are you really that lonely?"
Chan said, his voice raising a little.

"Can you not yell at me.. please."

Jeongin whispered.

Chan pursed his lips and looked away,"have you had your first kiss? Or anything like that?" He changed the subject, jeongin shook his head.

"Really? So you've never smoked, drank."

"I don't really go out, so no.."

Jeongin said honestly. "Your life is pretty boring then." Chan laughed.
God he was so attractive. "Yah, it's not that boring." The two talked for a long moment until the convo burned out of things to say.

The two just looked at eachother for a long silence. But they looked in eachothers eyes, chan felt something he couldn't explain when he looked at jeongin, it was something that made him wonder how likeable jeongin really was. Jeongin became shy, turning into a different shade of red, this made chan a little irritated. Jeongins eyes were pretty. They were memorizing almost.

"Why did you look away."

Chan said.

"What?"

"Keep looking at me."

Was he dreaming?

He continued watching chan a confused look crossing his flustered face,  but he turned red when chan came closer. Causing butterflies to erupt in jeongins stomach. Tilting his head as he leaned in. Causing more sensual feelings in the air.

"C-Chan, you have a boyfriend you can't."

"Fuck him right now.. I want you."

Jeongins breath became heavy as chan leaned in even closer, slowly putting his lips to jeongins. Jeongin closed his eyes, feeling it deepen. Why was his stomach turning in different ways.

Chan put his hand on jeongins thigh moving his legs apart from eachother. Jeongin was sitting in a more raised chair so it was easy to slid inbetween.

"You're so pretty." Chan whispered in jeongins ear. Jeongin smiled, he naturally put his arms around chans next. He bit his lower lip when chan kissed his neck.

"S-So does this mean you like me?"

Jeongin asked, a small smile on his face. Chan broke the contact between him and the surface of jeongins neck. He just looked away for a moment.

"Yeah, it does."

He was lying.

"Really?.."

Chan nodded, he removed his shirt, ignoring jeongins looks to him. "I've never done this before." Chan heard, jeongin slowly removed his shirt, he was a little insecure. But chan didn't seem to find anything wrong with it.

Chan leaned back into jeongins neck, placing more kisses to where jeongin nearly melted, as he went down more, he also undid his belt buckle in the process of doing this to jeongin.

"Just follow me."

Chan mumbled. He wanted to be rough but he figured it was too of a new feeling so he didn't. He moved jeongin away from the chair, sitting down himself.

"Get on your knees." Jeongin slowly dropped looking up at chan with those eyes. Chan removed his boxers in the process, watching Jeongin as he nervously put his lips on the tip of chan.

"Keep going.." chan mumbled, he wrapped his hands in jeongins hair, not pushing him down but just keeping it there. Chan put his head back when jeongin sped up. Liking the validation he got from his actions from chan.

He felt many emotions. He felt love and lust at the same time. While chan, he was bored of his boyfriend.
So he reached to find someone else to play with — so why not jeongin?

Jeongin was vulnerable enough to actually do it, and jeongin thought it was real love. He'd never experienced real love.

"Here get up, I wanna finish inside of you.." jeongin slowly stood up. How would he take all of that? Chan tilted his head, a look of approval as jeongin took his shirt off.

"Hm, don't be shy."

Chan said.

"Sorry I'm just.." jeongin looked down,"your just?" Chan moved closer , placing his hand gently on the side of jeongins face. Making him look up more, a small smile as he leaned into kiss him a small peck.

"Your lips are soft.." He mumbled, brushing his thumb agianst the surface of jeongins lips. Jeongin blushed, he stood up. He wanted to say something but he forgot as he pulled his pants down he didn't seem to care about the bad thoughts anymore.

His dreams were coming true. Not where he wanted them though. But it was with whom he wanted. Chan kept his eyes narrowed. Finding jeongins body appealing.

"Will this hurt?" Jeongin asked, as chan wrapped jeongins legs around
His waist. "Maybe for a minute, I'll go slow.." chan slowly slid in. Jeongin closed his eyes feeling the pain swell, in his eyes he was very sensitive too pain.

Digging his nails into chans back as he put his face into chans neck, smelling the Colonge he had.

"Ah.." jeongin mumbled as he went all the way in, going slow to comfort the pain on jeongin. "Just tell me when to go faster." Chan said softly.

Chan felt something he never felt before, he was being gentle with someone. He'd never done that. He'd done this with a couple virgins but jeongin seemed to be different. Chan didn't like the feeling.

He felt as if he was truly enjoying jeongins everything.

He felt like he may like jeongin.

He hated the feeling.

He just stopped, looking at the wall jeongins breaths were a little heavy as it did start to feel good. "Wh-whats wrong?" Jeongin asked.

"Nothing."

Chan said.

He could at least enjoy the moment while it lasted. He began to move a little quicker. Pushing his feelings aside. "I-It feels good.." jeongin said, his moans were coming out in strings of pleasure.

Chan felt himself harden even more from the beautiful melodies that came from jeongin. He went in a more rougher and sloping pace. Making jeongins go crazy. The feeling was odd inside of his stomach as the same pace went on for more than 30 minutes. Chan indeed did have good stamina.

"I feel weird."

Jeongin said.

Chan just watched jeongins face as he came, the two being in sync. With eachother. Jeongin breathed heavily. He just laid there, his eyes closed.

He heard the sounds of shuffling noises infront of him, he just grinned looking at chan who was getting dressed, he looked at himself in the mirror. Adjusting his hair.

Jeongin did the same, sliding his uniform back on. "That was so good." Jeongin said, he gave chan the most loveable eyes in the world while he fixed his face, he looked so handsome to jeongin.

"Don't speak about this to anyone."

"Oh, yeah.. because we just did it in a random place?"

Jeongin giggled.

"No, because I just did it with you."

Jeongins smile faded as time went by. He just looked around the room, avoiding eye contact with chan.

"What do you mean.. by that?"

"Jeongin, look at you and look at me."

Chan said, his tone becoming stern each time he spoke. How could he be so mean? "I don't understand." Jeongin mumbled.

"You're under me jeongin, you arent like me, you arent popular like me.. it's fucking embarrassing to know I just had sex with a nerd.. someone under me."

Jeongins breath hitched hearing this.
Feeling tears arise in the corner of his eyes. "But —" jeongin couldn't even speak. His heart had fallen apart for the 30th time in his life but these words hurt worse than before.

"Don't fucking speak to me after this, were strangers okay? Don't drag my name into anything."

"But I like you.. you said you liked me back, I don't understand."

"You're so fucking vulnerable. Open your eyes." Chan said, a scoff, as well as a chuckle coming from his lips.

"And.."

Chan pressed the button on the door that unlocked it, jeongins eyes lit up in pure shock. "You're stupid.." chan smirked, He grabbed the handle slowly walking off before slamming the door.

Jeongin felt weak as he just sat on the floor. He gave his trust into a liar? What was wrong with him?

_____________

Don't you guys just love me ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 368 10
Felix was struggling in his life economically and relationship-wise. Having a part job as a cafe waiter and working as a stripper at night that doesn...
1.2M 60.2K 30
『 °˖✧ ¢σмρℓєтє∂ ✧˖° 』 Unknown number: I'm gonna add you to my to do list, baby ;) Me: Not in my holy household, thot. Begone. _________________ MinSu...
390K 18.6K 74
"why are you doing this to yourself?." where felix is seen and described as a spaz and a freak, but really he's just a hurt boy with a fragile heart...
33.3K 980 11
After a few days of feeling like someone is watching him, Hwang Hyunjin ventures to his friend Felix's apartment to seek some peaceful sleep. What bo...