Kismat

By Aahaana02

Shourya Singhania - The 26-year-old heir of a multi-million dollar company, a protective gentleman who looks... More

Character Aesthetics
NOTE
Prologue
Chapter 1: Maturity and Immaturity
Chapter 2: The Phone Call
Chapter 3: Difficult Conversations
Chapter 4: Broken Promises
Chapter 5: Another proposal
Chapter 6: Yes or No?
Chapter 7: So it's a Yes?
Chapter 8: A Nervous Shourya.
Chapter 9: Temple Blessings
Chapter 10: The Reception
Chapter 11: Insecurities
Chapter 12: Deciding a date
Chapter 13: Spills and Saves
Chapter 14: Her Secret Folder
Chapter 15: Anything she wants
Chapter 16: Shopping with the Singhania's
Chapter 17: The Engagement
Chapter 18: Road Trip
Chapter 19: Sightseeing Part 1
Chapter 20: Sightseeing Part 2
Chapter 21: Pooja and Sangeet
Hi Guys!
Chapter 22: Mehndi and Haldi
Chapter 23: The Big Day
Chapter 24: The First Day
Chapter 25: Back Home
Chapter 26: Thief
Please Read!!
Chapter 27: Playing CID
Chapter 28: Consequences
Chapter 29: The Aftermath
Chapter 31: Court Case
Chapter 32: France Part 1
Rohan's Story!
Chapter 33: France Part 2
Chapter 34: Care
Chapter 35: Gifts
Chapter 36: Regret
Chapter 37: Anniversary
Chapter 38: Blessed
Chapter 39: Announcement
Chapter 40: Tantrums
Chapter 40: Fears
NEW COVER
Chapter 41: Baby Shower
Chapter 42: Arrival
Epilogue: Disneyland
HEY GUYS!
Meesha's surprise!
EXCITING NEWS!!
KINDLE PRE-ORDER
KINDLE PRE-ORDERS FOR INDIA

Chapter 30: Sweet Talks

85.6K 4.2K 324
By Aahaana02

"Shourya beta, kuch toh lo."

(Shourya son, have something.)

"Maa, humne abhi hi toh lunch kiya, aap yahan betho. Aap maa beti ko bohot baatein krni hogi. Wese bhi mujhe kuch calls krne hai."

(Maa, we just had lunch, you come and sit here. You, mother and daughter, must have a lot to talk about. Anyways I have to make some calls.)

It was true. Rohini and Anushka had made pulao, Amritsari chaane, malai kofta, dum aloo, raita, and puri. And for sweets, Virat had bought home jalebi and rabdi.

Shourya moves out to make a few phone calls, giving Meera privacy with her family. And they all huddle around her to hear her tales. "Maa, baba sab thik hai. Yeh mujhe bohot kush rakhte hai. Aur maa papa bhi bohot pyaar krte hai. Infact woh keh rahe the ki aap sab ko ghar bulana hai. Riya aur Aarav bhi mera aache se dhyan rakh te hai. Neel chacha ji hamesha ghar aate waqt chocolates le kr aate hai, jaise bachpan mein late the."

(Maa, baba. Everything is okay. He keeps me very happy. And maa, papa are also very loving. In fact they wanted to call all of you over for dinner. Riya and Aarav also are always looking out for me. Neel chachaji always brings me chocolates like he used to.)

"Yeh toh bohot aacha hai beta. Aur Reema Bhabhi? Woh kaise rehti hain tumhare saath?" Rohini asks, gaining everyone's attention. They all know how Reema has been, and that's been worrying them.

(That's really good. And Reema Bhabhi? How is she with you?)

"Woh maa, baba. Ummmm . . . .Jaise pehle baat krti thi waise hi hain."

(Maa, baba. ummmm. . . . How she was before, that's how she is now.)

Meera shuffles uncomfortably as the others exchange knowing glances.

"Toh kya ho gaya, woh tumhari saas thodi naa hain. Suman aunty tumhari saas hain. Aur woh toh bohot aachi hai. Aur kisi se kya lena humne? Hmm?" Anushka says to which Virat agrees.

(So what? She's not your mother-in-law. Suman aunty is. And she's very nice. What do we have to do with anyone else?)

"Humara bacha khush hai, hume aur kya chahiye!"

(Our child must be happy, what else would we want?"

Just then Shourya comes back.

He takes a seat next to Meera, "Aur batao beta. Ghar mein baki saab thik hai? Rohan aur Priya bete kaise hai?"

(And son, is everything else at home good? How are Rohan and Priya?)

"Baba, woh Priya abhi police custody mein hai."

(Baba,as of now Priya is in police custody.)

"Kya! Kyun? Sab thik toh hain na?"

(What? why? is everyhting alright?)

Shourya recites the story to them as they gape at him.

"Itna sab ho gaya aur kisi ne haame kuch bataiya hi nahi?" Virat asks, his protective instincts taking over.

(All of this has happened and no-one told us?)

"Bhaiya, darasal yeh sab kal raat hi hua hai. Toh kuch batane ka mauka hi nahi mila."

(Bhaiya, actully we didn't get a chance to, everything happened last night.)

"Aacha chodo, jo hona tha woh toh ho gaya. Jiju, yeh toh bataiye ki didi ko honeymoon pe kahan le jaa rahe ho?"

(Oh leave it. What was supposed to happen has happened. Jiji, tell us where you're taking didi for your honeymoon?)

Meera glares at Muskaan as the others laugh at the sisters.

"France soch rahe hai, pr aagar aapki di ko kahi aur jana hai toh puch lo."

(We were thinking France, but if she wants to go somewhere else then ask her.)

"WOW! France, matlab Paris bhi! How romantic didi."

(WOW! France, that means Paris as well!)

"Oh ho ho ho ho ho. Wah ji wah! Humari pari Paris jaayegi?" Anushka teases.

(Oooooooohhhhhh, Wow! our angel will go to Paris?)

"Bhai, meri behen ke honeymoon ki baatein mere saamne maat karo! Haye mere kaan!"

(Oh God, don't talk about my sister's honeymoon in front of me! Oh God, my ears!)

"Hume picture paka bhejna!" Suraj says as he laughs with Rohini.

(Don't forget to send us pictures!)

Meera turns beet red, "Baba! Mein jaa rahi hu!" she whines before scurrying off to her room upstairs.

(Baba! I'm leaving from here!)

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Nahi karien Shourya. Aap drive kr rahien hai, saamne dekhiye."

(Don't do that Shourya. You're driving. Look ahead.)

Meera turns Shourya's face back towards the road. They were on their way back from the Rao's. They decided to not stay for dinner, and rather eat out. They had invited the Rao's but they denied. Shourya is taking her to the dhabha, he also has some good news for her.

"Meri jaan, kitna sharmati ho tum. Aise toh nahi chalega."

(My love, you're too shy. That won't work out.)

When he doesn't get a response he continues his teasing. "Tumhare yeh raang meri jaan hi le lega."

(This colour of yours will take my life away.)

He puts his hand over hers, which was in her lap. He squeezes them together when they stop at a red light. He leans over, leaves a chaste kiss on her cheek and whispers, "Tumhare iss sharmane ka kuch krna padega."

(I'll have to do something about this shyness of yours.)

Soon they were at the dhabha, they make their way over to their table and ordered.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Samosa chaat!"

"Meera, that's not dinner."

"But that's what I want."

Shourya looks at her pouty face and sighs.

"Okay."

Once they had finished up with food, Shourya ordered them chocolate milkshakes before turning to his wife. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a folded piece of paper. It was a receipt. He handed it over to his beloved wife.

"Yeh kya hai?"

(What is this?)

"Tum khud hi dekh lo."

(Look at it yourself.)

She read the receipt, and her eyes widened, her mouth opened and her eyes twinkled.

"Saachi?"

(Really?)

"Haan, wada kiya tha."

(Yes, I promised you.)

"Mujhe laga nahi tha ki aap sach mein hi."

(I didn't think that you would really.)

"Tum bhool gayi kya?"

(Have you forgotten?)

"Kya?"

(What?)

"Whatever you want, sweetheart."

Meera squeals and runs around the table and flings herself at Shourya.

"Aap hume France le kr jaane wale hai!"

(You are taking me to France.)

"Ji jaan, humara honeymoon."

(Yes love, our honeymoon.)

He kisses her cheeks and brings her closer to himself.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meera and Shourya enter the Singhania house hand in hand, bubbling with excitement. They greet the family and join them, everyone was present. However, they could feel Reema was feeling out of place under her husband's glare. Cowering closer to her son.

"Beta, yeh tumhare haath mein kya hai?"

(Son, what is this in your hand?)

"Dadi, yeh meri aur Meera ki tickets ki receipt hai. France ki."

(Dadi, these are mine and Meera's ticket receipts. For France.)

The family cheer at the couple and Reema gazes at everyone's joyous expressions. And with that Shourya takes Meera away to their room. Rohan watches the couple walking up the stairs, laughing and teasing on their way. He sighs before glancing at his mother, who was already looking his way.

Shourya and Meera had changed and were lying on the bed. Shourya was playing with Meera's hair and she was fidgeting with his t-shirt.

"Hum kab jaynge?"

(When are we going?)

Shourya laughs at her question.

"Do hafte mein. Tumne pada nahi?"

(In two weeks.)

Meera rubs her face into his chest.

"N-nahi. Maine toh bas France hi pada."

(N0no, I just read the France bit.)

Shourya cuddles her closer and peppers her face with kisses, leading to a fit of giggles from her. He slows down, giving her a chance to breathe, pulling her up to have her face in his neck.

"Do hafte mein ja rahe hai, aur wapis aa kr apni job dubara start kr lena. Mujhe pata hai ki tum kitno desperate ho wapis jaane ke liye."

(We're leaving in two weeks. And when we get back, you can join your job again. I know how desperate you are to go back.)

"Thik hai."

(Okay.)

"Aacha meri jaan. Ek baat batao."

(And yes, my love. Tell me one thing.)

"Ji."

(Yes.)

"Honeymoon ki shopping krne kab chalna hai?"

(When do you want to go shopping for out honeymoon?)

"Shopping?"
"Toh tumne France mein yeh bhaari bhaari sari pehno gi?"

(You were planning on wearing these heavy sarees in France?)

This caused Meera to think.

"Mein Muskaan aur Riya ke saath chali jaon gi."

(I'll go with Riya and Muskaan.)

"Aacha? Aur kahin khaas ghumna chahti ho kya France mein?"

(Really? And where is France do you want to travel to?)

"Paris! Aur Jahan bhi aap le jayen."

(Paris! And anywhere else you'll take me.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 7.5K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
380K 18.4K 27
Untill yesterday she was Vihaan Singhania's bride... How did she end up marrying Ayansh Singhania!!! Ayansh Singhania- 26 years old, billionaire. A s...
979K 28K 50
THIS IS A STORY OF ..... MEERA SINGHANIA A beautiful girl who lights up the room by just her smile. A girl loved by everyone but scared to fall in lo...
206K 12.4K 34
~Paridhi Sharma~ 22 year old Fine Arts Major final year who is not only creative and beautiful but is so full of life, a wise optimist and puts a smi...