My Comics are Popular in the...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 我的漫画风靡咒术界 Author: tachibana Cat Duanzi Summary: Ever since I was a child, Hanae T... More

My comics are popular in the world of magic
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161: END
162: Extra (1)
163: Extra (2)
164: Extra (3)
165: Extra (4)
166: Extra (5)
167: Extra (6)

25

156 11 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 25

    Standing beside Gojo Satoru, Kojou Yuhito introduced himself vigorously: "Hi everyone, I am Knotaba Yuhito!" "That's

    right, our new classmate in the first grade is Knotabazu Yuhito!" Gojo Satoru introduced exaggeratedly , "How about it, isn't it a surprise!"

    Maki, the three of Zenyuan: →_→

    Knotweed Yuren: ...

    "How come, I'm not surprised at all." Knotweed Yujin almost went to a corner to draw a circle.     "Aw——" Panda touched his arm, and looked at

    Chanyuan Maki condemningly, "Why did you pinch me?"

You pinch me too."

    "The male protagonist ran out of the manga." Chanyuan Maki said, "I'll see if I'm dreaming."

    Fat Da felt aggrieved: "Then why did you pinch me?"

    "And the male protagonist , You have seen quite a few, and You Tai is also the protagonist.” Pang Da, a CP fan, still did not give up his head, “The protagonist of the prequel!” Chanyuan Maki gave him a blank look: “You mean the protagonist of the prequel who is always on a business

    trip Is it?"

    Panda retorted: "That's different, Yuta didn't go on a business trip this time."

    Knotweed Yurhito Doudou looked at the seniors in the comics nervously, no, now it should be the real seniors who start to fight each other every day .

    Gojo Satoru clapped his hands helplessly: "Okay, okay, I know everyone is very excited to see the male lead, but you can't neglect the teacher."

    Fu Heihui silently complained: "I've never been enthusiastic, okay?"

    Gojo Enlightenment clutched his chest as if he was injured: "Xiaohui, you really hurt my heart."

    Fu Heihui completely ignored this showman who was eager to perform, and walked to the side of Polygonum cuspidatum Yuren.

    "You don't need to pay too much attention to them, in fact, everyone has known you for a long time." Fu Heihui comforted Hu Zhang Youren.

    After all, he, the male number two, has already died countless times in a book of spells and battles, not to mention the influence of the male protagonist.

    The first place in the official first popular vote, the male protagonist Knotabagi Yuhito, is enough to show the love of ordinary audiences for him.

    By the way, Fu Heihui is the second, and Gojo Satoru is the third.

    "And these guys." Fu Heihui said blindly, "You don't have to care about them." They

    are not worthy of respect in life at all!

    Gojo Satoru didn't know when he came over: "Yes, yes, the only thing Xiaohui respects for seniors is Youtao. Unfortunately, Youta is doing tasks outside." Fu Heihui snorted coldly: "Senior Yigu is indeed more respectful than Teacher Wutiao

    . It's worthy of respect."

    Yuzu Yujin looked at Maki and the others in Zenyuan, and said with some disappointment: "Although I'm very happy to see Pangda and the others, but if Senior Yigu is away on a business trip, I'm sure I won't be able to see them. "

    He in the main story hasn't appeared yet." Knotabagi Yujin sighed, "I won't be able to sign it."

    Wujo Wu was stunned: "Hey? I didn’t go on a business trip, and I did have something abroad, but I handed it over to Scale and Luo Luo, who are in the third grade.”

    Although Yuzu Yuhito didn’t know who Scale and Luo Luo were, after all, these two people only appeared after Shibuya in the manga, but It does not prevent him from extracting the key points of these remarks.

    "Hey?!" Knotweed Yuren's peasy eyes said, "That, that—"

    Just when Knotweed Yuren was about to say something, a boy's voice came from outside the classroom.

    "Maki, Panda, Ji, are you there? I'm back." Wearing a white special high school uniform and carrying a long sword, Otogu Yuta pushed open the classroom door.

    Yigu Youtai stood at the door and met the eyes of Knotabagi Yuhito who was standing in the classroom, with a dazed look on his face.

    "Ah——" Yi Guyoutai was a little embarrassed, "I'm sorry, I seem to have gone to the wrong classroom."

    Otoko Yuta was about to quit, but saw the three contemporaries fighting each other in the corner.

    Yigu Youtai: ...

    I don't know why, but Yigu Youtai suddenly felt that these three people had won the true biography of Wutiao teacher in some way.

    Wujo Wujo saw that Otoku Yuta had returned, and enthusiastically pulled him in: "No, no, Yuta, you didn't go to the wrong classroom." "You are very fast, and you have become more and more proficient after working with

    Lixiang. " Wujo Wu praised.

    Yi Guyou scratched his head shyly: "I would also like to thank Teacher Wutiao for his guidance. I haven't felt out of control for a long time."

    Wujo Satoru smiled and didn't speak.

    "It's just in time for you to come back, and I'm introducing their next class of juniors to your contemporaries." Gojo Satoru looked at Yuzu Yuhito and Fukuroe, "Well... it's still short of Wild Rose, the new All the first graders are here."

    Fu Heihui sighed: "Principal Ye Moth doesn't know about this yet."

    Gojo Wu laughed guiltyly: "That's not important."

    Principal Ye Moth knows his good students Is it just to 'respect' him like this? When I find out about Su Nuo, I'm afraid I'm going to lose a lot of hair.

    Light some wax for Principal Moth.

    Those who had read the comics present could already imagine Principal Ye Moth's appearance while strangling Wujo Satoru's neck while punishing him.

    Let's light the wax for Mr. Wujo first.

    Otoko Yuta looked at Yuzu Yuuhito, and always felt that the pink-haired style looked familiar, and suddenly he realized something, and widened his eyes: "You, you!" Yuzu Yuuhito also saw this in the reaction of Gojo Satoru and the

    others Man is the protagonist of the prequel, the pure love god of war Yigu Youta, who is also very excited.

    Yuzu Yujin took out a pen and paper from his pocket, and Yuta Oto also took a pen and paper from the table, and the two said in unison.

    "Give me an autograph, Mr. Yigu/Student Huzhang!"

    The first meeting between the protagonist of the prequel and the protagonist of the main story took place during the moment when each other asked for autographs.

    The two of them froze at the same time after saying this, and then waved their hands in a panic.

    "No no no, how can this work." X2

    "You are the protagonist."

    Fu Heihui, the second male lead in the main story of x2, watched the two comic protagonists make concessions to each other.

    Fu Heihui: ...

    This picture is really delicate.

    Gojo Satoru laughed at the side, and after laughing for a while, he put his hands on the shoulders of the two teenagers: "Okay, okay, you are the protagonists, just sign each other."

    Pang Da looked at the boy not far away. The four whispered: "Speaking of which, in the first official popularity poll, the popularity of Polygonum cuspidatum is the first, Fuhei is the second, Wu is the third, and Youtai is the seventh." Chanyuan Maki looked

    at He: "You even pay attention to this, so what's your ranking for Fat Da?"

    "Fourteen..." Fat Da said angrily, "Why, don't pandas have passed away!" "

    The most incomprehensible thing for me is Ji, this guy can rank fourth!" Pang Da pointed at Juan Ji angrily, "He obviously didn't say a word!"

    Zenyuan Maki was very surprised: "The ranking is even higher than Yi Gu."

    Dog Curly Thorn showed a proud scissors hand: "Pickled fish roe!"

    "Forbidden!" Pang Da said angrily.

    "This is discrimination, discrimination against pandas!"

    Yota Otoko and Yuzuki Katsuhito had already signed each other's names, neither of them had any sense of reality about their roles as protagonists, and they really believed that the other was the protagonist.

    There is a feeling that the dimensional wall is broken, and I saw a cartoon character in the second dimension. Is this kind of thing real?

    "Senior Yi Gu, is Xia Youjie really powerful?" Hirohito Tibonata asked curiously, "It is said in the manga that Xia Youjie is a big villain."

    Yi Gu Youtai shook his head: "Actually, I also I don’t know, I haven’t fought him head-on.”

    Knotabagi Yuhito had an epiphany: “That’s right, on December 24 last year, I didn’t hear anything like Hyakki’s Night Walk in Shinjuku.” “However, look at

    0 Volume, the relationship between Mr. Wutiao and Xia Youjie seems to be unusual." Yuzu Yuren touched his chin, "After all, it is one and only friend

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

955 115 5
Tasked with picking your niece up from school, you were shocked to find out how attractive her teacher was
15.5K 675 167
Author: month by month Alternate Title: 离奇打工人 Summary: The character configuration of Party B Yunhe: the strongest value + a healthy and durable body...
11.9K 383 115
Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimension, but my life fell into a countdown...
1M 57.4K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...