Pitiful Memories (Yandere H.P...

likely_moony

Y/n Darlington, first appeared in 1882, with Albus Dumbledore and Gellert Grindelwald. Y/n was great friends... Еще

Prologue
∆•°𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎°•∆
(1 : 1) The Cloaked Figure { 1 }
(1 : 2) Letters? For us? { 2 }
(1 : 3) Hagrid, The Game Keeper { 3 }
(1 : 4) Diagon Alley { 4 }
(1 : 5) Platform 9 ¾ { 5 }
(1 : 6) Arrival At Hogwarts { 6 }
(1 : 7) Snape's Flashback { 7 }
(1 : 8) The Three-Headed Dog { 8 }
(1 : 9) The Mountain Troll { 9 }
(1 : 10) Quidditch, Bitch { 10 }
(1 : 11) Scheming Strangers and Stranger Presents { 11 }
(1 : 12) The Mirror Of Erised { 12 }
(1 : 13) Nicholas Flamel { 13 }
(1 : 14) McGonagall Finally Breaks { 14 }
(1 : 15) The Forbidden Forest { 15 }
(1 : 16) Through The Trapdoor { 16 }
(1 : 17) Till Next Time, Bye, Witches { 17 }
∆•° 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚏 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜°•∆
(2 : 1) August Mason { 18 }
(2 : 2) Dobby's Warning { 19 }
(2 : 3) The Burrow { 20 }
(2 : 4) Diagonally { 21 }
(2 : 5) Who The Fuck Does This Man Hoe Think He Is { 22 }
(2 : 6) Gilderoy Lockhart { 23 }
(2 : 7) McGonagall's Secret & Slytherin's New Seeker { 24 }
(2 : 8) McGonagall's Flashback { 25 }
(2 : 9) The Rouge Bludger { 26 }
(2 : 10) The Duelling Club { 27 }
(2 : 11) T.M Riddle's Diary { 28 }
(2 : 12) The Chamber of Secrets { 29 }
(2 : 13) The Heir of Slytherin { 30 }
(2 : 14) Dobby's Reward { 31 }
∆•°𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝙰𝚣𝚔𝚊𝚋𝚊𝚗°•∆
( 3 : 1) That One Time I Blew Up My Best Friend's Aunt { 58 }
(3 : 2) The Forbidden Edition Of The Daily Prophet { 59 }
(3 : 3) A Strange Vision { 60 }
(3 : 4) Jealous Potter & Naked Weasley { 61 }
(3 : 5) The Dementor & The Crying Boy { 36 }
(3 : 6) Jealous Weasley & Uncertain Prophecy { 37 }
( 3 : 8 ) The Ripped Portrait { 39 }
(3 : 9) Darlington's First Boyfriend { 40 }
(3 : 10) Grim Defeat { 41 ]
(3 : 11) The Marauders Map { 42 }
(3 : 12) The Hottest Tea Ever Spilt { 43 }

(3 : 7) The Boggart { 38 }

7.7K 306 194
likely_moony

╔══════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════╗

✧*̥˚ 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛➌⇢𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛➂➇ *̥˚✧

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚐𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚝

╚══════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。✭・.・✫・゜・。.

••°°°°••....••°°°°••....••°°°°••••°°°°••

*¨༺ ༻¨*:·..·:*¨༺ ༻¨*

.·:*¨ ¨*:·..·:*¨ ¨*:·.

╭─── ⋅ ⋅ ──── ✩ ──── ⋅ ⋅ ───╮

❝𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝.❞

╰─── ⋅ ⋅ ──── ✩ ──── ⋅ ⋅ ───╯

"Oh, Mr Malfoy, enough with your fuss, nothing happened to you, you can go!" Madame Pompfrey shouted as she hurried in and out of the hospital wing while Draco lay on the bed, moaning and groaning in 'pain'.

"It's killed me!" He shouted, clutching his arm with perfectly fine skin. Madame Pompfrey rolled her eyes at this scene and hurried over to Y/n's bedside with a long brown cloth in her hand that she had dipped in a potion.

"Let me see your wound, dear." She said, kindly as Y/n weakly lifted her blood-soaked arm.

Madame Pompfrey gulped at the scene before she began wrapping Y/n's arm in the cloth. Y/n winced at the feeling of the cold potion soaked cloth and shut her eyes as Madame Pompfrey started healing her wounds instntly.

It was almost like magic.

"How long do you reckon it'll take to heal?" Y/n asked casually, and the woman looked bewildered.

"What for?" Madame Pompfrey asked, slightly caught off guard.

"Well, what else but quidditch of course. Can't have me miss out on the first game of the season. Besides, it's Wood's last year so either I help win the cup for Gryffindor or-"

"Or Wood can surely survive with not having won the house cup, I hope." Madame Pompfrey said, bitterly as she remembered all the times Y/n had ended up in the hospital wing because of Oliver Wood.

"No, Poppy, he'll drown himself, that's what he'll do. Besides, it isn't even that bad. Everyone's making a mountain over a tiny ant hill." Y/n said with a roll of her eyes.

"Nonsense." Madame Pompfrey scoffed, "If Wood sends you to the hospital wing one more time, I'll break his bones. Besides, what a foolish thing that was that you did! Brave and chivalrous it may be, but foolish! Jumping in front of a Hippogriph-"

Madame Pompfrey instantly lowered her voice and moved closer to whisper to Y/n,

"For a Person like Malfoy? Should've done the school a favour and just let that Hippogrpif have his way with him."

Y/n gave a tiny laugh and Madame Pompfrey finished her job and gathered her supplies.

"Whatever," Y/n smiled weakly.

"I suggest you stay in here for another few weeks, we don't know when your wound will open again." She said as she carried her basked on her hip before she turned sharply to Y/n, her eyes resembling those of eagles.

"And if I hear or find that you left this wing earlier than that, you will not see the end of it." And with that final warning, she headed off.

Y/n craned her neck to watch the woman leave and the moment she left Y/n's sight, Y/n jumped off the bed with a wince and walked towards the door.

Malfoy quickly caught sight of this and his moaning and groaning instantly stopped and he opened his eyes, staring at Y/n as she attempted to sneak out of the room.

He looked at Y/n in suspicion and bewilderment as he watched her inch closer to the door, attempting to stay quiet so as to not let Madame Pompfrey become aware of her departure.

"Where do you think you're headed!?" Malfoy shouted and Y/n quickly spun around on her toes, her arms collapsing to her side as if she had been petrified.

Her index finger jumped to her lips and her eyebrows stitched together in annoyance. Y/n signalled Malfoy to shut up before she spoke again.

"None of your business!" She whisper yelled. As she turned back, Malfoy's voice rose once again.

"Well, considering I'm your hospital mate, I'd reckon it is my business. So spill it, where do you think you're going?" He asked, crossed, crossing his arms and tilting his head ever so slightly in a patronising way.

Y/n rolled her eyes and heaved a sigh, turning back to face Malfoy lazily.

"I'm out of here, that's where." She said, and again she turned back to face the doorway, but Malfoy spoke yet once again.

"You can't go! Madame Pompfrey told you that you had to stay in here for a few weeks!" Malfoy whisper-yelled back.

"Kindly, Draco, I really don't care. I feel fine, so I should be good to go."

"With that massive gash across your arm, I think not!" Malfoy said, sounding somewhat offended at Y/n's audacity to leave the hospital wing with an injury. Y/n took a deep breath, her patience starting to run extremely thin at Drco's insistence.

"So you agree, then? That I took the slash for you?" Y/n asked, with a victorious smirk, watching as Malfoy turned brick red at the prospect that she managed to play him at his own game.

"Well, I-" Malfoy became a stuttering mess as he looked around the room, trying to find an excuse when he felt a sudden pain shoot through his entire left leg.

It had felt as though lightning had struck it and was passing through his leg at the speed of light over and over again.

"ARGHHH!" Malfoy suddenly yelled, clasping his leg as he shrieked in fear.

"Wha- What's going on, Draco, are you alright?!" Y/n shouted inching closer to Malfoy.

"MY LEG! It feels like there's a billion needles stabbing it!" He cried in agony and Y/n instantly realised what it was and backed away with a roll of her eyes.

"That's called pins and needles Draco," She said with a tiered voice, shaking her head ever so slightly.

"Well, then why is it happening to me!?!" He screamed, rolling over.

"It happens when you sit on your ass all day long without moving." She said smartly, turning back to the door, getting ready to dash out.

Malfoy's screams were loud and Y/n was sure this would attract Madame Pompfrey's attention, which meant she had very little time to flee.

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I have places to be." And with a wink, Y/n dashed out of the hospital wing, with Draco shouting at her to not go.

🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌘

"Hey, Harry, Y/n," said Seamus Finnigan one day during potions, "have you heard? Daily Prophet this morning -- they reckon Sirius Black's been sighted."

"Where?" said Harry and Ron quickly, but Y/n simply rolled her eyes and continued stirring her pudding thick potion. On the other side of the table, Malfoy looked up, listening closely.

"Not too far from here," said Seamus, who looked grim. "It was a Muggle who saw him. 'Course, she didn't really understand.

The Muggles think he's just an ordinary criminal, don't they? So she phoned the telephone hotline. By the time our Ministry got there, he was gone."

"Not too far from here... " Ron repeated, looking significantly at Harry and Y/n. He turned around and saw Malfoy watching closely. "What, Malfoy? Need something else skinned?"

Ever since his 'injury', Malfoy was covered head to toe in bandages and was constantly ordering Ron and Y/n to cut his ingredients and skin them for him.

Ron and Y/n of course would have punched him but they had no choice. Snape was keeping a close eye on them. But Malfoy's eyes were shining malevolently, and they were fixed on Harry. He leaned across the table.

"Thinking of trying to catch Black single-handed, Potter? Trying to impress Y/n again?"

"Yeah, that's right," said Harry offhandedly. Malfoys thin mouth was curving in a mean smile.

"Of course, if it was me," he said quietly, "I'd have done something before now. I wouldn't be staying in school like a good boy, I'd be out there looking for him."

"What are you talking about, Malfoy?" said Y/n roughly.

"Don't you know, Potter?" breathed Malfoy, his pate eyes narrowed.

"Know what?" Malfoy let out a low, sneering laugh.

"Maybe you'd rather not risk your neck," he said. "Want to leave it to the dementors, do you? But if it was me, I'd want revenge. I'd hunt him down myself."

"What are you talking about?" said Harry angrily, but at that moment Snape called,

"You should have finished adding your ingredients by now; this potion needs to stew before it can be drunk, so clear away while it simmers."

Harry, Y/n, and Ron packed away their unused ingredients and went to wash their hands and ladles in the stone basin in the corner.

"What did Malfoy mean?" Harry muttered to Ron and Y/n, "Why would I want revenge on Black? He hasn't done anything to me -- yet."

"He's making it up," said Ron savagely. "He's trying to make you do something stupid...."

"He's great at that." Said Y/n, thinking of first year when Malfoy had convinced Harry, Y/n, Ron, and Hermione to attend a midnight duel, only to get them in trouble.

🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌘

"Good afternoon," Said Professor Lupin when he entered the classroom on the third years' first D.A.D.A class. "Would you please put all your books back in your bags. Today's lesson will be a practical lesson. You will need only your wands."

A few curious looks were exchanged as the class put away their books.

They had never had a practical Defense Against the Dark Arts before, unless you counted the memorable class last year when their old teacher had brought a cageful of pixies -to class and set them loose, causing Y/n to absolutely lose it and start a some-what successful rebellion.

"Right then, If you'd follow me."

He led the class along the deserted corridor and around a corner, where the first thing they saw was Peeves the Poltergeist, who was floating upside down in midair and stuffing the nearest keyhole with chewing gum.

Peeves didn't look up until Professor Lupin was two feet away, then he wiggled his curly-toed feet and broke into song.

"Loony, loopy Lupin," Peeves sang. "Loony, loopy Lupin, loony, loopy Lupin --" Rude and unmanageable as he almost always was, Peeves usually showed some respect toward the teachers. Peeves looked over at Y/n and broke out into song once again.

"Oooooo, ickle fourth Darlingo!!"

Fourth? Y/n was in her third year. But Pevves seemed convinced that Y/n was the 'fourth', whatever that meant.

He had been reffering to Y/n as the 'fourth' ever since her first year and no-one ever really knew what it was about,

"Darlingo and Loopy, reunited at last!" He said in a sarcastic cheesy voice. Everyone looked quickly at Professor Lupin and Y/n and they saw her confused and disgusted face.

Peeves always had a particular liking for Y/n, so this must've been another one of his terrible jokes, they thought. They all looked back to Lupin to see how he would take this; to their surprise, he was still smiling.

"I'd take that gum out of the keyhole if I were you, Peeves," he said pleasantly. "Mr. Filch won't be able to get to his brooms."

However, Peeves paid no attention to Professor Lupin's words, except to blow a loud raspberry. Professor Lupin gave a small sigh and took out his wand.

"This is a useful little spell, he told the class over his shoulder. "Please watch closely." He raised the wand to shoulder height, said, "Waddiwasi! "and pointed it at Peeves.

With the force of a bullet, the wad of chewing gum shot out of the keyhole and straight down Peeves's left nostril; he whirled upright and zoomed away, cursing.

"That was radical, Moony!" said Y/n in amazement.

"Thank you, Y/n," said Professor Lupin, putting his wand away again. "Shall we proceed?" They set off again, the class looking at shabby Professor Lupin with increased respect.

"Radical?" Ron questioned with a whisper and he trailed alongside Y/n.

"Moony?" Harry questioned, just as confused.

"What're we in? 1975?" Ron joked while Y/n looked at him puzzled.

"What in the world are you talking about, Ron?"

"That's what you said, wasn't it? 'That was radical, Moony!'" Ron repeated while Y/n simply looked at him and Harry in somewhat disgusted confusion before shaking her head and walking away.

Ron and Harry gaped in confusion as they watched Y/n leave, before turning to each other.

Lupin led them down a second corridor and stopped, right outside the staffroom door.

"Inside, please," said Professor Lupin, opening it and standing back. Professor Snape was sitting in a low armchair, and he looked around as the class filed in.

"Leave it open, Lupin. I'd rather not witness this." Said Snape as Lupin went for the door.

He got to his feet and strode past the class, his black robes billowing behind him. At the doorway, he turned on his heel and said,

"Possibly no one's warned you, Lupin, but this class contains Neville Longbottom. I would advise you not to entrust him with anything difficult." Neville went scarlet. Y/n glared at Snape. Professor Lupin had raised his eyebrows.

"I was hoping that Neville would assist me with the first stage of the operation," he said, "and I am sure he will perform it admirably." Neville's face went, if possible, even redder.

Snape's lip curled, and right before he could let out another nasty comment, Y/n interjected.

"Sod off, Birdbrain." Y/n said. Had it been any other student who said that to Snape, all the students in the class would have gasped and already begun planning the student's funeral.

But as it was Y/n, who had been insulting Snape every chance she got since she was eleven, it was only slightly unnerving.

But the curious thing was, no matter how much Y/n insulted Snape or how harsh or rude the insults were, Snape never said a word against her.

Snape's lips curled at the name Y/n had called him and he let out a light scoff, that oddly seemed like a twisted laugh.

"That's big, coming from the likes of you." Said Snape promptly, shutting the door with a snap. Y/n looked at him in disgust and confusion, but Lupin seemed to understand exactly what Snape was hinting at that, because his mouth was slightly agape in slight shock.

"Now, then," said Professor Lupin, clearing his throat and beckoning the class toward the end of the room, where there was nothing but an old wardrobe.

As Professor Lupin went to stand next to it, the wardrobe gave a sudden wobble, banging off the wall.

"Nothing to worry about," said Professor Lupin calmly because a few people had jumped backward in alarm. "There's a boggart in there. Can anyone tell us what a Boggart looks like?"

"It's believed to be impossible to tell, sir," said Hermione from next to Y/n. Y/n shot her head towards her friend who looked almost as if she had appeared out of thin air.

"When did she get here?!" Ron whisper-yelled to Harry and Y/n as he eyed Hermione.

"No clue..." Y/n said, quietly.

"Boggarts are a species of Shapeshifters, which means they can transform into whatever one fears most."

"Correct Miss Granger." Hermione beamed, "Luckily, a very simple charm exists to repel a Boggart. Let's practice it now, shall we? Without wands, please... Riddikulus!"

"Riddikulus!" said the class together.

"This class is ridiculous." Draco scoffed as he rolled his eyes and shoved past Hermione to stand next to Y/n, as the two of them lazily watched the professor.

"Don't say that, Draco." Y/n said, her eyes not leaving the doorknob of the wardrobe, "You'll never know when you'll encounter one"

"Really? Tell me when exactly I'll find a Boggart in my day to day activities." Said Draco, with a roll of his eyes.

"You heard the teacher. They're common and will show up anywhere."

"And when they do," said Malfoy, heaving a sarcastic sigh with a smirk, "I'll have house-elves getting rid of them for me."

"Just admit that you think you can't get rid of them yourself," Y/n said, smirking as she once again played the boy at his own game.

"Nonsense," Draco said, offendedly, "I can and I will."

"It's okay, sweetie," said Y/n, her tone becoming instantly sickly sweet as she turned to face Draco, looking up at him innocently, a devilish flame hidden behind her sarcastic innocent eyes, "you can say you're scared."

Malfoy went red in the face. He was unsure whether it was because of Y/n or because of the embarrassment, but he had a hunch.

"Rid-Ridiculous!" Shouted Malfoy,

"Very good. That's the spell," Said Y/n with a laugh as Malfoy simply went even more red.

'What an enchanting woman...'

"I'm not scared of a boggart. The boggart fears me." Said Malfoy, proudly as he tilted his chin up in pride and pulled his shirt down to display authority. Y/n rolled her eyes and sighed, causing Malfoy to instantly turn into an angry ferret.

"We'll see about that when you get in front of it."

"Hey! Some Support and trust would be nice." Said Malfoy, offhandedly as the two of them turned back to the front.

"Good," said Professor Lupin. "So much for the easy part. You see, the incantation alone is not enough. What really finishes a Boggart off is... laughter. You need to force it to assume a shape you find truly amusing. Neville, come up here, will you?"

The wardrobe shook again, though not as much as Neville, who walked forward as though he were heading for the gallows.

"Right, Neville," said Professor Lupin. "What do you fear the most" Neville's lips moved, but no noise came out. "didn't catch that, Neville, sorry," said Professor Lupin cheerfully.

Neville looked around rather wildly, as though begging someone to help him, then said, in barely more than a whisper,

"Professor Snape." Nearly everyone laughed, especially Draco. Y/n turned to him in annoyance and smacked him hard against his arm, intending him to feel pain.

Malfoy yelped and rubbed his soar arm, and Y/n did the same to Harry who was also laughing. Even Neville grinned apologetically. Professor Lupin, however, looked thoughtful.

"Yes, he frightens all... Neville, I believe you live with your grandmother?"

"Er -- yes," said Neville nervously. "But -- I don't want the boggart to turn into her either."

"No, no, you misunderstand me," said Professor Lupin, now smiling. "I wonder, could you tell us what sort of clothes your grandmother usually wears?" Neville looked startled, but said,

"Well... she wears a red handbag and-" said Neville.

"We don't need to hear it, Neville." Lupin dismissed as he strolled towards Neville. He dipped down to reach Neville's ears and began whispering incoherent words to him.

"Right then," said Professor Lupin, "On the count of three, I want you to raise your wand and shout 'Riddikulus'... one... Two.. three..."

They all retreated, backed against the walls, leaving Neville alone beside the wardrobe. He looked pale and frightened, but he had pushed up the sleeves of his robes and was holding his wand ready.

A jet of sparks shot from the end of Professor Lupin's wand and hit the doorknob. The wardrobe burst open. Hook-nosed and menacing, Professor Snape stepped out, his eyes flashing at Neville.

Neville backed away, his wand up, mouthing wordlessly. Snape was bearing down upon him, reaching inside his robes.

"R -- r -- riddikulus!" squeaked Neville. There was a noise like a whip crack.

Snape stumbled; he was wearing a long, lace-trimmed dress and a towering hat topped with a moth-eaten vulture, and he was swinging a huge crimson handbag.

There was a roar of laughter; the boggart paused, confused, and Professor Lupin shouted,

"Now, I want you all to picture the thing you fear the very most, and turn it into something funny!" The class shoved past each other to form a line and get to the back.

Y/n, Ron, Harry, and Hermione were shoved forward along with a couple of others and Draco, overly confident, stepped next to Y/n.

Ron leapt forward, he was the first. He looked around nervously, gulped and looked back at the boggart. Crack! Quite a few people screamed.

A giant spider, six feet tall and covered in hair, was advancing on Ron, clicking its pincers menacingly. For a moment, Y/n thought Ron had frozen. Then --

"Riddikulus!" bellowed Ron, and the spider's legs were now fitted with several rollerskates.

The spider struggled around to stay standing and its legs flayed helplessly. Ron laughed confidently and looked and noticed that the rest of the class was howling with laughter, including Professor Lupin.

All except Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle.

"I could've done better." He scoffed, and Y/n turned to him.

"Well, we'll see how you do when it's your turn." She challenged and the line advanced and Ron fled to the back, but not before giving Y/n a victorious and reassuring smirk.

"Parvati!" Parvati walked forward, her face set. The spider rounded on her.

There was another crack, and where he had stood was a bloodstained, bandaged mummy; its sightless face was turned to Parvati and it began to walk toward her very slowly, dragging its feet, its stiff arms rising --

"Riddikulus!" cried Parvati. A bandage unravelled at the mummy's feet; it became entangled, fell face forward, and its head rolled off.

Draco was next. He swaggered up to the front, sending Y/n a flirtatious wink, to which she returned with nothing but a mocking expression.

He faced the boggart, and with the crack, the boggart morphed into what could only be described as three figures.

A woman who looked similar to Draco, but not quite- perhaps his mother-, a man who Y/n instantly recognised as Lucius Malfoy, and last but not least, someone whom no-one saw coming. Y/n herself.

"Y/n!" Draco shouted. Y/n (the boggart), Lucius and the woman slowly advanced onto Draco, their eye holding no life behind them.

"Draco..." They all called as they inched closer, looking more like zombies than humans. "You're useless." They all spat.

"What?" Draco muttered, taking a single step back, gulping. Y/n curiously analysed the situation, her eyes darting from her fake self to Draco, and back to her fake self, to see what would happen and how Draco would handle this situation.

"You're pathetic." Spat Y/n, "Nothing but a dumb pureblood blonde. You have no potential and would probably be below the weasleys, had it not been for your daddy's money." She hissed and Draco stepped back once more, his wand hand beginning to shake violently.

"D-Don't say that, Y/n..." Draco said quietly and now everyone in the class had gone silent, staring at the scene in font of them.

"I hate you." The fake Y/n spoke with a tone of utter disgust and loathing that made even the real Y/n feel empty. "You're a no-good waste of space. You have no talent, you fail in everything. You're just like your father. A filthy murdering death-eater-"

"RIDDIKULUS!" Draco shouted, flaring his wand at the boggart. He tensely watched as the boggart stopped talking and slowly looked around.

Lucius Malfoy and the woman disappeared, and replacing them were Harry Potter and Draco himself. The fake Y/n slapped Harry across the face and grabbed Draco's arm in an overly loving way.

Draco let out a loud laugh while the rest of the class stared at him weirdly. With Draco's laugh, the boggart disappeared and came to a halt at Y/n's feet.

She raised her wand, ready, and she watched the boggart. The boggart looked like toxic morphing slime as it gathered on the floor and began forming itself into what could only be the body of a little boy.

The moment his face finished forming, Y/n instantly felt her heart shatter and her soul collapse.

The young boy had face very similar to hers, but not quite. It was hard to grasp. He had hair just like her. And his eyes. Oh, his eyes.

One of his eyes was a bright emerald green while the other was the same shade as hers. The shade of emerald green made a certain part of Y/n's head hurt as if someone was trying to pull an memory from her mind. A memory that she never even knew existed.

Y/n took a closer look at this boy. He seemed like a normal little boy, perhaps around three and a half years old. Nothing about him seemed scary, so she inched closer, her fingers clenched tightly around her wand.

Y/n stepped closer and knealt down to closely examine the boy. Now that she was closer, Y/n could properly make out his facial features. His emerald eye was something Y/n knew she had seen before.

But where had she seen it before? And the last time she saw the emerald eye, there were two. Yet on the boy, only one was green while the other was the same shade as hers.

Y/n used the very tip of her wand to turn the boy's head towards her. Y/n felt as if ice-cold water had been poured down her shirt at the sight.

"ARGHH!" Y/n screamed and instantly stumbled back in horror. The boy's eyes, as beautiful and jewel-like as they were, held no life behind them.

The boy had a large slash right across his left cheek, blood was gushing from the wound, and it heavily reminded Y/n of her very own wound from the hippogrif incident. But this one was worse.

So much worse.

The kind of wound that would have left a scar for the person's entire life.

"Mum..." The boy croaked out, reached a dead arm towards Y/n. It was obvious to Y/n now. The boy was dead. Whoever he was, was dead and that seemed to be her fear.

"You did this to me..." The boy's young voice was now replaced with a raspy broken voice as a single bloody tear ran down his left cheek and collected with the other blood from his wound.

"You failed to protect me..."

Professor Lupin instantly caught grasp of his situation, and was ready to jump in front of the boggart when-

"Riddikulus!" Y/n shouted.

The deceased body of the boy melted instantly and created smoke that rose to the sky. And from the smoke, a figure was starting to appear and become more clear. It looked like a figure of authority.

Wearing a fashionable and expensive robes, the figure cleared his throat like one would before delivering and informative, important speech.

"The first issue I wish to address to my gentle civilians is how I'm-" The figure vanished instantly and replaced with a figure only too familiar to Y/n, "Never gonna give you up." Y/n let out a little laugh and the boggart zoomed aorund the room again.

Y/n staggered up with the help of Professor Lupin who was intending to stop her from facing the boggart.

Y/n would have dwelled on the questions about the boy for longer had it not been for the sudden shout of Professor Lupin.

Y/n darted her head towards the man who was standing infront of Harry, facing the Boggart.

"Here!" shouted Professor Lupin suddenly, hurrying forward. Crack! For a second, everyone looked wildly around to see where it was. Then they saw a silvery-white orb hanging in the air in front of Lupin, who said,

"Riddikulus!" almost lazily, and the boggart exploded, burst into a thousand tiny wisps of smoke, and was gone. "Excellent!" cried Professor Lupin as the class broke into applause.

"Excellent, Neville. Well done, everyone... Very well, an excellent lesson. Homework, kindly read the chapter on boggarts and summarize it for me... to be handed in on Monday. That will be all."

🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌘

A/n: Hehehehe what a curious little boy, wonder who he might be...

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

67.6K 3.1K 23
𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗. 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚠...
22.5K 872 47
❝𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐢'𝐦 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝.❞ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬...
15.4K 374 15
Y/N L/N is a pure blood wizard. He has a older sister S/N who is seventeen. His family is well known because of how public they make their pure blood...
92.3K 4K 67
*Complete* Chapters 1-14: Gellert and Albus in 1899, two handsome, power hungry young adults planning to change the world...they were closer than br...