Duplicitous | T.N.

By sofiamariaisabel1

Aurora the sleeping beauty, damned to a boundless doze. Only true loves kiss had the power to haul her from s... More

Cast
I • 42 days, 1008 hours, 60 480 minutes and 362 8800 seconds
II • Nail chewing is a bad habit
III • Little Miss too perfect for me
IV • What are you hiding?
V • True colours
VI • Prejudice
VII • Physiological warfare
VIII • That one blissful moment
IX • More Angst
X • Every time 'Great' is said, note the sarcasm
XI • Dumbledores Army
XII • Half the angel
XIII • No clubs
XIV • Pure Dread
XV • Spells and Stunning
XVI • Two graves
XVII • A sneaky bugger
XVIII • Drowning sorrows in thick liquor
XIX • Anthony Creevey
XX • Shame
XXI • Downturned Glares
XXII • A brush with war
XXIII • Red & Green Ying & Yangs
XXIV • Two Stolen Angels
XXV • Selfish Hatred
XXVI • Repeated Mistakes
XXVII • Stern memories
XXVIII • Sleeping Beauty
XXIX • To reign hell
XXX • Injuries and Assumptions
XXXI • Armestice
XXXII • Bad news at Breakfast
XXXIII • Forbidden Serpent
XXXIV • Jovial Encounters
XXXV • Daring Lions & Crafty Serpents
XXXVI • I made a friend...
XXXVII • Almosts & Atelophobia
XXXVIII • Triumphed smiles
XXXIX • Hit me
XL • The real Fox
XLI • I can't
XLII • Concealed shames
XLIII • Pretty Blondes
XLIV • Stained, inky crushes
XLV • My father
XLVII • Owed Favours
XLVIII • Authentic sneers
XLIS • Parrallel || lellarraP • XLIS
L • Fantasy Letters
LI • A corpes' touch
LII • Nott acceptable
LIII • A scented boy
LIV • Cast under influence
LV • An Opal Curse
LVI • The end marks the beginning, the beginning marks the end
LVII • In the rain
LVIII • Cruel Bastards
LIX • A loathing
LX • Red handed
LXI • Deceitful doves
LXII • Once upon a dream
LXIII • The prodigal boyfriend
LXIV • Gothic fears and families
LXV • Bewitched minds
LXVI • The highs and hows of a teenage girl
LXVII • Complexion
LXVIII • Jam on toast
LXIX • Familiar Faces

XLVI • Various departures

2.2K 69 70
By sofiamariaisabel1

Were they still friends?

She didn't know.

Did he hate her again?

She didn't know.

Could she consider him a friend... or a fiend?

She didn't know.

Was she going to follow him?

Definitely.

He moved in a fast, angry pace. His hot fury radiated through the room and bounced off the walls. If anyone else occupied the premises, they would've been smart to run off and away from the source of the active volcanic anger. And Theodore was more than a source, he was the centre of it.

Was she an idiot for following him?

Yes.

Ignoring her internal battle, Aurora jogged from behind him. Her feet moved hastily, her arms down by her sides, fiddling with the hem of her shirt. Finally when she reached the boy, her hand reached up and yanked his shoulder back with a menacing force. She was shocked by the deathly look on his face.

"What?" He spat.

"I came to say thank you." The Gryffindor shifted from her right foot to her left, her chin pushing up high in feigned confidence, the persona transparent. He could tell, she was nervous. The thought almost had him smiling.

"Is that it?" He looked everywhere but at her, chewing his bottom lip and fiddling with the pads of his thumbs and eager to run off.

"No." She spat with equal coldness. He finally looked down at her. His expression softening "You're going to ignore me again aren't you?" The girl sneered.

"Not everything is about you." And then he turned away.

Before he could walk off, however, she grabbed him again, pulling the boy back. "You've really got to stop that." Theodore hissed.

"Your mood swings are insufferable!" Aurora flung her arms to emphasis the weight of her words. She probably looked mad, completely out of her mind. She didn't care in the slightest. He was making her mad, he was making her crazy. "You're kind, then you're cruel. Happy and then angry. Friendly and then an annoying piece of... of... of Shit!" She screeched.

A flicker of amusement switched in his eyes. She saw as it came, and as it quickly left. His jaw hardened. "Am I?" He analysed her.

"Yes!" She calmed her tone quickly. "It's so hard to be your friend."

He stilled. "Who said we were friends?"

The girl snorted. "You did." Flinging her arms beside her, and slapping them back by her sides. "And then you stormed off... like a toddler."

"You're awfully horrific at insults." She smiled, convinced that he had given in."You know Aurora, despite how intelligent you may be, you're terribly daft." He grumbled. "Why I'm upset doesn't concern you. I'm. Fine." Her smile faded.

"Does the mentioning of your father bother you?" She saw the way he recoiled at his own words earlier, and how he flinched when she mentioned him then.

"So apparently you aren't all that daft." He mumbled to himself, his head turning away from her. Looking back he sighed. "It's none of your business."

"I know that." Aurora huffed. "Don't you maybe think it's better to process and deal with the issue rather than to hurt others and yourself?"

"It's. None. Of. Your. Business." He scowled

"Fine!" The witch snapped back. "But please. Please. Don't take it out on me."

They remained nose to nose, her head held high in confidence, his held low in a cold threat. They both sneered, eager to discover who would be the first to break. The light pulsating of each others heartbeat was all to be felt or heard, and all to be seen was the maze of emotions in each others fuming eyes.

The Nott boy huffed deeply, she could hear the rasp of his throat, her eyes lowered slowly downwards, towards the producer of the sound. Both of their gazes softened. But before she could give in, he walked away.

•    •    •

With a tight chest, Theodore stomped back towards Umbridges office. His fists clenched into a tight hold, the veins of his wrist pushing against his burning flesh as fury eloped him. He didn't know what he was doing, his legs moved on instinct, storming in the direction of what felt like second nature. Chaos.

He had been pushing himself, it took a massive effort to do what he had, to act like he had been, and he did with no complaints for her. Every kind act took its ugly toll. There was always that thought, the urge to retaliate, to get angry. He snapped, and turned to do what he did best.

Every attempt at consoling her, complimenting her, smiling at her brought a warmth of fulfilment in his chest the fluff comforted his insides and pacified his soul. But, there was another side of him, a darker, cowardly part of him. One of which withered in the presence of Aurora, it flinched at her laugh and scowled at her endearment. The side that murmured cruel messages in his ear like the devil does to the weak.

The voice awakened the day he smudged ink down her nose "What are you doing?" It spat.

When he comforted the girl outside the three broomsticks, the voice followed him also. "Why bother putting up with this?"

Every moment an urge to make her laugh hit him it would whisper it's haunted message. "Have you forgotten what her type do? How they treat people like you?" His insides would shrivel when it spoke. "They called you a snake... a monster... Prove. Them. Right."

He ignored the negative, dismissed the thoughts, but as she begged him to calm down, pressed him to treat her right, what occurred to him was a thought, in a moment that terrified him... is that he would do it. He would do any of it, all of it. For her.

The dark voices, in that moment, became dark choices and so the cold jury of his consciousness decided to squirm away from the light and towards his vile professor. Theodore Nott was about to make a mistake, one he would spend the rest of his life making up for.

Whilst with her a moment before the snake had pickpocketed a small round object from the sleeve of her uniform. Conflicted emotions slapped him profusely as he stared down at the small coin.

He was going to betray Aurora Flores once again.

• • •

Theodore knew he was terrible. He had accepted it long ago. But as he stood in Umbridges office awaiting the arrival of Marietta Edgecombe a cold sweat breaking out and dripping down his neck, he hated himself.

"You needed me?" The fragile voice of Marietta sung. She wasn't even singing, her voice merely sounded like the melody of the rising sun. A small part of him loathed her faultless nature, there was only one perfection that enticed him one that was certainly flawed.

"Oh shut up!" Roared his internal monologue. Theodore flushed red in embarrassment. Humiliated by the words of his own mind. Ironic.

"Yes." Umbridge grinned. "Dear, please take a seat." The lady gestured to the empty chair that resided next to him. Theodore refused to look at the pretty blonde. The guilt was overwhelming.

Shyly, the girl shrunk down into the empty chair. "Please, have some tea." Umbridge offered an already brewed cup of the warm beverage. Marietta took it willingly. Not a wise choice.

Theodore watched as the young girl sipped hesitantly, his frowned deepened lower than the sharpest valley. His eyes trailed over the curve of her jaw and the bobbing of her throat as it injected the tea. He could almost see the brown liquid cascading down the rim of her throat along with it, the truth serum.

"So tell me, Miss Edgecombe." Umbridge pursed her lips. "What is this?" The lady raised her shrivelled hand, presenting the single galleon. They both noticed how the blonde paled.

"It's an enchanted galleon." The words spurted from her mouth like running water. She slapped a sweaty palm over her chatty mouth. No matter what she did, how hard she would resist, Marietta would confess.

"The tea. Delicious right?" Umbridge giggled once again. Turning to look at Theodore, it was he who returned with the idea that they spoke the beverage, Umbridge forgave him quickly. "We added a special ingredient. Miss Edgecombe, tell me, did you enjoy the sweet taste of Veritaserum?"

The blonde began to cough, attempting to force the potion from her system through feigned chokes, Theodore grimaced as she heaved.

"That won't work, deary." Her smile faded. "Where does your special little group hold your meetings?"

"The..." she tried choking again, but instead of coughs, words burst from her chest. "Room off..." she took in a strangled breath. "Requirement."

His eyes furrowed. Where? Umbridge spoke his thoughts.

"Seventh floor, the third corridor to the left from the grand staircase." She inhaled sharply, the rasp was painful to listen to as she physically constrained herself from speaking, it didn't work.

"Hmm." She seeped a sickly, condescending message with just her humming. It had even Theodore's skin crawling. "Tell me, who is apart of this group?"

That. It was that question that had Theodore nervous. "It's surely a whole group, tell us, who is the leader?" Theodore jumped in quickly.

Marietta looked at him in sheer betrayal, he deserved it, shame ate at his insides. "Harry Potter is." She spat at him. Her expression from one of shock to spite as she looked at the boy. Then an idea appealed to her, she saw the direction his eyes would drift to, who he would search for when entering a room. She knew where to poke him right.

"But, his accomplices, secondary leaders, would definitely be, Hermione Granger, Ronald Weasley... and Aurora Flores." She sneered at him, smiling as he visibly stiffened, clutching the arms of his chair she thrived as his leg began to bounce. The betrayal didn't occur to her, she just wanted to hit him where it hurts and that was through Flores.

"Ah." Umbridge chuckled to herself, grinning at the her own tea cup. "Very well then. You may leave."

The girl quickly shot up. She didn't make it far, Theodore flinched as the girl succumbed back to her chair, clutching her face with a grip he feared would tear her flesh. She wailed into her hands. "What? What have you done to me?" The girl gasped.

He remained still, shooting a fearful glance his professors way, Umbridge merely looked confused. The blonde shot her head upward, her hair masking her face from him, Umbridge who had a perfect view inhaled a shaky breath.

Then Marietta turned to face him, an exasperated look slapping her face, but it wasn't her expression that alarmed him, it was the bulbous words carved into her face. 'S N E A K' drawn expertly across her. He yelped at the sight.

His reaction inspired a shaky cry to escape the girls' still plump and perfect lips before she ran out of the room, her hands pressed harshly into her cheeks, shielding anyone from stealing a peak at her scarred face.

He gulped.

• • •

She didn't want to speak to him any more. She was fine as she was, pouting and angry. Even when she knew he deserved far worse. Theodore Nott was an asshole, plain and simple, and she made sure she would not associate him ever again. She was aware how unrealistic she was being but she had made up her mind, Aurora would not associate with the likes of him... unaware that she would have to in approximately five minutes.

She was in the room of requirement that very moment, as Harry gave his final speech, she waited impatiently, eager to converse with the boy who lived. Her thoughts and his monologue were both interrupted by the heavy sound of the door banging.

The room shook. Her stomachs welched. Students began to panic as the banging increased in pace and strength. The door was giving in.

Aurora interrupted the mess of panicked children. "Everyone!" They all turned to look at her. "When they break that door down, and they will, I want you all to run!" She heaved. "As fast as you can, cause a scene erupt chaos! You have to understand that they will catch some of us... don't let it be you." The occupants readied themselves. "Look after each other okay?"

When the doors blew open, students ran screaming. Clearly the Professor and students least expected for the DA to cause such chaos, the first of the runners made it through easily, eventually they processed the situation and began chasing. The real game begun.

Aurora didn't waste a second to evaluate the situation, she, like the others, took off running. Her heart leapt so fast in her chest, she was unsure if the organ still worked, nor her lungs for that matter. Her throat closed as air clawed it's way down her body, she wouldn't be surprised if the oxygen was spat back out before reaching her lungs at all.

She bumped into a hard back. Aurora flung herself back from the large figure. She quickly realised that it was Goyle, who held tightly onto the wrist of a second year Hufflepuff. Using the soul of her foot she jabbed his shin harshly, the second year took off in a sprint the second the Slytherin released his grip. She ran the other way, when he turned to reach for her.

Slipping from his fingers she dodged and weaved around the crowd. Wails and shouts echoed through the usually empty corridor, and despite all the noise, Aurora remained silent. Until she screamed. A firm hand gripped her wrist. She knew chances of escaping such a grasp were little to impossible unless she pried each finger off individually... or... if she kicked them in the right spot.

So, for the first time. Aurora went batshit crazy. Her legs kicked in every direction, arms flaying around her in a helicopter-like motion. Her hip flung into whatever she could hit it with as she squirmed in their grip.

Whoever it was quickly wrapped their arms around her, she was a prisoner in their embrace, unable to escape, she attempted one last move before giving in. With a kick to the abdomen, she heated a familiar voice grunt. "Shut up Aurora." He whispered.

The chaos around them failed to extinguish. Theodore pulled her from her feet and behind a wall she did not recognise. Numerous bodies ran past in the lookout for more captives. Theodore would not let one be her, he held his palm firmly against her lips, hushing in her ear. "Shh, don't get us caught now."

Rolling her eyes, at his charming tone she licked the centre of his hand. He recoiled almost immediately. He flipped her body around, her front pressed comfortably to his as he wiped his hand clean over her face. She grimaced.

"Ew." He huffed. "You're ridiculous. I'm saving you."

"Yeah? From who exactly?" Her voice lowered in volume but not in rage.

"No matter." He grinned. "I'd usually accept a kiss in thanks, but-" her gaze darkened. "You don't look to willing." It was his turn to grimace.

"What're you doing?" She insisted.

"Saving you." He peaked over the threshold to see if the coast was clear. It wasn't. He slammed them both back into the small space. His back taking in the brutal impact of the stone wall, their chest colliding with each other.

"Why?" Her gaze was no longer painted with hatred, but with an innocence that had him fumbling for his next words.

"I owe you." He flinched. What he meant to say was. 'He wanted to.' That for some reason, Aurora Flores had become a plague in his mind, she was the source of his shame and guilt and he needed to be rid of it.

Their breathing heaved as a pair of steps strode past them. "I want Granger, Weasley, Potter, and Flores especially." Draco Malfoy huffed. "The blasted lot of them deserve to rot."

"Yeah." The muffled voice of Crabbe spoke. If she didn't know any better she'd assume his face was stuffed with treats... actually, she assumed so still.

She pressed herself tighter away from the clearing and into the Theodore. He groaned at the feeling of her hips pressed against his. The very moment the echo of their footsteps ceased to reach their ears, she shuffled away from him. He let out a sigh as she did, thankful that a certain strain in his pants didn't show up, he knew if they had remained that way for a second longer it would have.

Releasing a calculated exhale, his mouth pressed against her hair as he spoke lowly into her ear. "I don't think it's safe to leave yet." She stilled as his nose nestled deeper into her brown locks. "I guess we'll just have to stay here, like this."

She could feel his cocky grin.

"I'm willing to risk it." But she wasn't. So she stayed still. He laughed at her predictable choice.

"Sure you are, sweetheart." He chuckled.

"Sweetheart?" Her expression turned dull. She didn't appreciate the pet name. "What happened to that Italian one?"

A blush crawled up his neck and face. He had forgotten that. Theodore Nott had his fair share of lady callers, all of which he noticed were entirely enthralled by the idea he was Italian. Embarrassment pocked his stomach as he remembered telling Aurora of his ethnicity. There was no real reason to be, Theodore was proud of his background, he wasn't at all shameful of it, no. He was embarrassed because he mentioned it to her on purpose.

The boy went out of his way to tell her.

He stuttered. "Uh - piantagrane?"

"Yeah! That one?" Her smile faulted. "What does it mean, you never told me."

The grin came back. "Does this mean you forgive me?"

Her smile faded. "No." She huffed. "I noticed my coin went missing." A dark look overcame her. He paled. "Tell me, did you have anything to do with that?"

His laugh was a half scoff. "No." Auroras eyes narrowed to slits, the daggers that shot through them pierced his chest and exposed his lie. "Yes." He admitted.

Her laugh was a half scoff. "Unbelievable." Shaking her head, she began to walk backwards. "I thought we were friends... I guess not."

"Wait - Aurora!" He called, no longer quiet, Theo winced as he remembered there was still the possibility of getting caught. He didn't care how much she'd hate him for it, snatching her by the wrist he pulled her back into him. Her behind slammed directly into his groin. They both flinched. Spinning her round, in order to seperate them. Her back was against the wall, she scowled up at his desperate expression. "You can't leave yet."

"I don't care." She thrashed, but his arms held her tightly. Aurora, stubborn as ever, continued to retaliate against his grip. He grasped her chin and held her face directly to his.

"You should." He smirked. "Little piantagrane." His hands held each of her wrist by her sides, she was pinned down, entirely vulnerable.

"I just threw up in my mouth." The charmer faltered... that wasn't a common reaction he achieved. "If you don't let me go, I will make your life miserable."

"I can live with that." He sneered back down at her. Slamming her hands back into the wall, his demeanour grew impatient. Impatient and angry. No matter how vile she could be, no matter how angry, or how mean, he was worse. He would always be worse.

"Do you want to get caught? Aurora, if they catch you-" With one of his hands he flashed Aurora her own scarred wrist, holding her other tightly by her side. She stared at the jagged cuts and gulped. "These scars," he gestured to her flawed hand. "They reopen. Now tell me." He smiled wickedly. "Do you want that?"

The thick glare he sent her dwindled, she watched as the tension visibly began to fade, soon he was just looking at her.

She kicked him in the balls.

"Arghh!" The boy groaned, clutching his groin in hand releasing her entirely, Aurora bolted past him. "Aurora!" He called. "You need me!"

She continued to run, ignoring his desperate calls. Rushing past the boy, who by that point, was writhing against the wall in sheer pain.

"Aurora!" He yelled again. There was no use, she would not be going back to him, a pang of hurt his eyes turned hallow at the thought. Determined to keep her safe he yelled for a fourth time. "Don't go left!"

She paused. Her feet skidding as she stopped her pursuit to the left corridor. What? Her hesitation however saved her. She could hear the familiar voice of Malfoy "Someone will come this way. They have to" Draco mumbled. "It's the only way to their common rooms." The rich kid huffed.

Her decent to the left ceased, she began to reverse, taking off into a sprint in the other direction. She escaped. Thanks to him.

• •    •

Perhaps it was for the best. That she cut off their friendship. Aurora Flores' relationship with Theodore Nott had grown into an angry and un-breakable cycle of comfort, betrayal and rage. Only for it to repeat. Again and again and again. She often consoled herself, scolded him, forgave him. She was determined not to do it once more. She somewhat knew she was going to do it. But since he left her alone in that hallway, she hadn't gone back. She was doing fairly well.

Passing him in the halls was tricky. So was potions. So was meeting him in the library every once a week. But their friendship was toxic, on and off, all by the hands of him. She had to bring it to an end. That didn't stop him from trying to rekindle it every waking moment.

Theodore Nott had become a nuisance, like an irritating pimple clinging to her constantly. He always found ways to speak to her, to smile at her, to get his hands on her. Whether he would be playing with her hair or his hand on her shoulder, he would never forget to murmur sweet thoughts in her ear and shower her with compliments.

She hated it.

No she didn't, but to be fair, Aurora had always adored affection. She thrived from it, yet ignoring him came easy. He hurt her. He deserves it. She'd have to remind herself this every interaction. Theodore Nott was a charismatic boy, he knew how to win, whether or not he actually earned it, or if he had to charm his way to victory. Now, if he wanted her friendship. He'd have to grovel. The thought brought her satisfaction.

He knew what game she was playing. He knew what she wanted and he was going to give it to her. Initially Theodore's choice was awful, yes, he knew that too, but he tried to make up for it, saving her, apparently that wasn't enough, and now he had to live with the cold glares from half of every Gryffindor, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff, Marietta had exposed how their secret was released, but he didn't exactly care. They could jump him and he wouldn't batt an eye. Yet, Auroras' anger triggered bothersome emotions.

He liked the chase anyway and he planned to fix it.

She, however, knew how to stop it. Aurora had learnt very early on that the best way to rid herself of his presence was to go and find another. He was very much aware that if they were to be seen together would be like a stab to their reputations and other relationships. He couldn't risk it, and he hated how intuitive she could be.

•    •    •

Rory sat with her legs crossed snugly in front of the fireplace. Her arms hugged her chest and her head rested against the soft cushion of the common room couches. It was particularly empty that day. All fifth years had left to take their O.W.L exams. Rory had wished them good luck, before seeing them off, and by then, she sat with the twins and Ginny. The boys preparing for their 'grand departure'.

"Are you sure this is going to work?" Aurora grimaced at the thought of a mistake. How badly that could end for her redheaded friends.

"Yes!" Said Fred.

"Oh, definitely." George followed. The two spoke corresponding to one another. Their confirmation didn't calm her nerves. She literally shivered from her place before them.

The boys gripped her by her forearms and pulled the girl forward, Ginny trailing behind them. "This can go so wrong in so many ways." She panted.

The Weasleys ignored her anxious protest and yanked her further along their journey towards the great hall. Chaos awaited them, and the twins were ready to welcome it with wide arms, Rory was not as willing.

Their fast paced steps tapped rapidly against the sandstone stairs, the shifting architecture presented Rory with an unwanted pang of hurt and regret. He was scared of heights she vaguely recalled. A smug grin slapped her across the face. Of course he'd never admit to that.

Reaching the tall, closed, ornate doors of the great hall, Aurora and her friends hovered in anticipation. Rory's job was a menial task, she'd already assisted the twins in preparation and spell casting, now, all she had to do was open a door. She did so with great hesitance.

They nodded in support. Using her wand, she cast the wooden planks ajar, the action forming a loud percussion that echoed through the room. All attention resided to the door.

That's when they flew in. Fred and George, side by side, soared through the room on their trusty broomsticks, throwing a parade of fireworks left and right. The harmless bombs exploded in the confined space and burst into a sea of flames and colours.

The sparks lit the beige hall, eloping the premises with colourful hot balls of fun. Students squealed and laughed, the racket enticing students of all ages to come and examine the noise.

Laughter increased at the sight of the startled professor. Umbridge squawked her practice insults and threats of unholy punishment. Her ugly promises slipping from her tongue like milk in the form of necessary yelling. She was hardly heard amongst the chaos. News of the commotion spread like wildfire, students of every year and house filled the halls, the twins leaving no place in the room untouched by frizzly fire.

Her mouth was held wide in excitement as she watched the scene. Theodore Nott a few feet behind her examining himself with an equally enthralled grin. It did not go unnoticed when the twins flew past her, throwing down a surprise firework before her.

The girl, raised her forearms, shielding her face from the blast, but instead of a tricky prank, they left her with a gift. Pink stars occupied the space around her, forming the perfect love heart. She blushed at the act, looking up at them, they blew her kisses from above, she returned the gesture.

She giggled at the kind act. Theodore grimaced.

Finally, the Weasley boys delivered one final blow, directed personally for Umbridge herself, a horrific dragon emerged from the explosion, chasing the lady from the hall, only her squeals left in her wake.

Students cheered. Rushing outside to follow the boys who blasted off into the literal sunset. A single 'W' decorated the cloud free sky as they flew away. Everyone, even the cruelest of students, roared in admiration and sudden respect, Aurora amongst them.

Her laughter rung loudly, drowned amongst the crowd of noise. However, her happiness was short lived. Whatever positive attitude that she had formed was shooed away at the sight of the falling figure. The silhouette of Harry Potter hit the ground with a piercing thud.

__________________________________
AN

So that's cool, I hope you can guess what's coming?

Idk what else to say rlly.

Hope you liked it, xx

- Sofia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.4K 50
A Theodore Nott Love Story. *** Everything isn't what it seems. *** "Lies! It's all lies, Theo!" I raised my voice, tears brimming the edge. "What...
174K 4K 44
Draco's eyes blazed with anger, "I fulfilled my promise. Theo made me swear to look after you and I did that." Hermione stood her ground, watching th...
167 3 13
A Harry Potter Universe Fanfiction!!! Emilia, mostly known as Emma, Nott was caring, compassionate, loving, loyal, trustworthy, pure... or at least t...