Because Of Trust! (Rimuru X O...

Od FahnerichAce21

In an attempt to get his father's trust, Richard with the help of his partner tries to complete a mission but... Viac

It All Begans
Reincarnation
The Meeting
Direwolves
Armed Nation Of Dwargon
Guest
Companion
Wolf Pack
Underworld
Comforting
Violet
Servant's
Games
Luminous
I'm Back
Status
Squad
Squad 2
Preparation
Operation Save
Unwanted encounter
Pair
Mother Figure
Wolf Formation
Firearms

Ogre

483 24 1
Od FahnerichAce21

"What happened to the fallen, Ranga?" Rimuru ask.

"They were put to sleep by the pink maijin" Ranga replies.

I can see at least, 6 ogres in a variety of colors. We had red, pink, purple, white, and 2 blue I guess?

"Show yourself evil maijin!" the red ogre shouted.

Huh? What is he talking about?

"What are you talking about? Can we just talk?" Rimuru replied.

"Enslaving monsters is a crime! No such human can do that!"

Looks like they refuse to talk.

"No use talking to them without the upper hand"

"What do you mean Akemi chan?"

"Let's make the first step so it's easy to negotiate with them"

"Alright them. Can you silence the pink maijin?"

"Sure" I said and draw out my dagger.

"Remember, no killing"

"I got that in mind"

With that, we launch our attack. I immediately activate sneak and rush towards the pink maijin.

Quick note, when sneak is activated, I will become invisible only to my target. Only! Anyone else can still see me.

As I rush towards her, she having difficulty locating my position. My aura is similar to human thanks to my aura-suppressing robe. I get behind her and put my dagger at her neck and whisper

"Don't move if you wanted to live"

She was surprised to hear that and tried to move but my dagger immediately make contact with her skin.

"Like I said. Don't move if you want to live. Hehe"

I look towards Rimuru. He already defeated a few of them until the white ogre manage to, cut his HAND?!

But what surprised me, there was no blood coming from the cut.

[Slime doesn't have any blood]

Ah!  Totally forget about it.

Rimuru then picks up his arm before it regenerates back like it was nothing. The red ogre becomes even more furious and shoots a fireball toward Rimuru. Out of nowhere, a flying pebble collides with the fireball dispersing its flame!

"What?!"

Out from the forest, my pack arrive and surrounded the area.

"Akemi sama! Rimuru sama! We are here to help!"  Zwei said.

"Great job my pack!"

"Pack? Looks like you are also enslaving beast humans and their children!"

What? Does he think I'm a human?

"What do you mean by that?! Akemi sama is our pack leader!" Kaksi reply.

"Impossible! There's no such way humans can do that!"

Hearing that, Eins, Zwei, Yksi, and Kaksi attack the ogre from four different directions. The ogre may be strong but my pack is faster and has a lot more endurance than them.

The red ogre manages to break their encirclement and back out some distance.

"You know. Because you using fire magic, let me show you what is the real fire magic" Rimuru proclaimed and make a huge black fireball from his hand.

All of us stunt when Rimuru creates the fireball and the pink ogre opens up her mouth

"The fireball is not created by the surrounding magicules but his magicules!"

The pink ogre immediately hit my face using her head making my dagger fall from my hand.

My poor nose!

My pack immediately tries to stop her movement but surprisingly, she is blocking the red ogre's movement!

"Brother! Stop your attack!"

"What are you doing?! He's clearly the evil maijin that attacked the village!"

"You may be right but I don't think so"

"What are you talking about?!"

"Try to think again! If he's really the evil maijin, he probably would use his own power to defeat us!"

The red ogre that wanted to attack stopped his movement and looked toward Rimuru.

"Feel free to hear me right now?" Rimuru ask.

"First of all, what are you actually?"

"Me? I'm just a lovely slime!"

"Slime?!"

"Yep! Rimuru the slime!" he said and turn himself into a slime. The ogres were very shocked seeing that.

"This mask is a fore sack of a friend. Feel free to inspect it" he said and handed the mask to the ogre.

"It's true this mask is kinda identical but"

"This one had suppressing magic"

"The evil maijin back then didn't suppress his aura"

"But what about her?" the red ogre asks about me.

"I'm a beats human" I said and took off my hat revealing my wolf ears. They look surprised and continue to ask

"But, your presence is the same as a human?!

"That's because my robe is suppressing my aura"

"We should talk somewhere else. Let's go to our village. You can join us" Rimuru said.

"Really?! But, we wounded your comrade?" the red ogre ask.

"We did the same to yours. Just come! It's not hurt to have more people in the village"

                        -----------------

Night

The whole village is having a party like we already planned with the ogres joining us.

My pack? Well, we were partying like crazy! We drink and eat together. I even teach them a few dancing styles and my pack is dancing like there's never going to be a new day. Looks like they haven't had any joyful moments for some time.

While dancing, I saw Rimuru is talking with the red ogre. Rigurd san and Kaijin san are also there but meh. Let's have some time with my pack.

After everyone fell asleep, I approach Rimuru and ask

"What do you get from the talk?"

"The ogres were attacked by the orcs"

"What?! A weaker race attack a superior race and won?!"

"Not just that. They also say that those orcs were armed and armored"

"Armed and armored?!"

"Yes. Kaijin said that there must be someone supplying them with those weapons and armor"

"So, why did they attack you in the first place?"

"They mistook me as the evil maijin that lead those orcs"

"That's bad. What's the plan?"

"We are going to unite our strength with the ogres to help them get revenge!"

I nodded my head before thinking something in my head and continues

"If that's so then let me find more manpower"

"How?"

"Easy! I will find anyone that willing to cooperate with us to fight those orcs!"

"Great idea! When are you leaving then?"

"Now"

"Now?! What about your pack? What am I going to say to them if you aren't present here?!"

"Don't worry. Just say to them I'm going to find more help and put Zwei as the pack leader while I'm gone"

"If you say so. Here, take this" Rimuru said and handed me a full potion.

"Thanks Rimuru. All the best!" I shouted and run straight into the forest.

"You too Akemi chan!" Rimuru shouted as I disappeared in the darkness of the Great Jura forest.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

25.6K 637 12
That time I got reincarnated as a slime and In another world with my smartphone cross over. [Note:This is only an experimental Fan fiction so Don't E...
44.2K 2.3K 37
What if Tempest was never founded? Rimuru missed his opportunity to save the lives of those who would've become some of his first and closest friends...
686K 11.5K 73
A man who got reincarnated in the DxD world as Rimuru Tempest.And what he what's is a family that he been wanton. My first ever fanfiction story.
156K 3.7K 17
This is the story of Rimuru Tempest, he was the strongest being that ever existed and the oldest. he was bored because he was the only one in the voi...