Monkey Queen (Yue and friends)

By Fahemalillianaltaee

What if Monkey king's successor was actually a girl instead? Her name is Yue who loves taking care of her unc... More

Character info
A hero is born pt.1
A Hero is born pt.2
A Hero is born pt.3
Bad weather
Duplication gone wrong
Coming home
Noodles or death
The great wall race
Impossible secret date Pt. 1
Impossible secret date Pt. 2
Skeleton key
Macaque
The end is here
🌴🌅Beach special☀️🌴
Revenge of the spider queen pt.1
Revenge of the spider queen pt. 2
Revenge of the spider queen pt.3
Revenge of the spider Queen pt. 4
Revenge of the spider Queen pt.5
After math
The truth
Back to the Celestial Realm
The Huli-Jing's and a monkey
Jade Face vs Yue
Sparkle Speckle Fairy Freckle
Dumpling destruction
Sweet' N Sour
Sweet N' Sour aftermath

Prologue

1.6K 26 5
By Fahemalillianaltaee

It was a dark beautiful night, some people say that it is those most beautiful, and most magical woods they ever lay there eyes on where people would love to explore and have wonderous adventures and look at the stars.

Then two hooded figures was walking down the trail and one of them is carrying a medium size basket and both of their eyes were shadowed as a tear went down from the slight shorted figure as they were carrying the basket soon they found a spot by a tree and the figure placed down the basket carefully and then open the blanket carefully to look inside the box and inside was a beautiful baby girl all wrapped up in a simple basic light blue blanket.

The figure was staring at the baby girl until the other figure placed down their hand on the second figure shoulder and spoke in a male as he said sadly. "Darling, I know it's hard for you even for me but we must do what's best for her." The second figure only nodded their head slowly as they stand up and places their hand on the man's hand that's on their shoulder and spoke in a female voice as she says "I-I know..." and just before they were about to leave they heard silent whimpers and the female quickly turn around and saw the baby that was wrapped in the light blue blanket twitching around as the baby starts to cry, the female bents down and quickly starts rocking the baby back and forth as the baby is still crying.

"Shh... Shh... it's ok... you're ok... mommy's here" the female says softly as she calms down her baby girl and then began to sings a lullaby to calm her down.

🎶baby mine, don't you cry
Baby mine, dry your eyes
Rest your head close to my heart
Never to part, baby of mine🎶
The baby cease her crying and looks up with puffy eyes and looks at the woman in awe as the female softly smiles down and gently traces her hand on the baby's cheek as the baby felt her mothers hand and nuzzles into it.
🎶little one, when you play
Don't you mind what they say
Let those eyes sparkle and shine
Never a tear, baby of mine🎶
She noticed the baby she's holding was starting to fall back asleep peacefully because of her mother beautiful singing voice and had stopped crying.
🎶if they knew sweet little you
they'd end up loving you too
All those same people who scold you
From your head down to your toes
your not much, goodness knows
But you're so precious to me
Sweet as can be baby of mine
All those people who scold you
What they'd give just for the right to hold you?🎶
She place the baby down gently back in the middle as she's her all snuggled up with her monkey doll she gave her as she smile a little feeling her head getting rubbed by her mother as she continues singing.
🎶from your head down to your toes
You're not much, goodness knows
But you're so precious to me
Sweet as can be, baby of mine
Baby of mine🎶

Then she leans over them and gives her a gentle kiss on the head and make a shade for the baby incase the sun won't hurt her eyes and so she can breath air, she gets up crying softly while placing her hands over her face and her husband pulls her into a hug for comfort and lets her cry on his shoulder and whispers her softly said "I-It's alright dear, I know it's the hardest decision we've ever made but you know it's the only way to keep her safe." as he let out a single tear as well, then starts pulling her softly as they started leaving and just before they were out of site the female figure looks back to the basket one last time with her eyes were still shadowed but it did showed her letting out more tears running down her face and both of them left not in site anymore. Back to the basket the baby girl is still snuggling in her blanket while holding her monkey plush doll.

The next morning

It was morning and inside the basket the baby girl is about to wake up, letting out her cute tiny yawn while rubbing her eyes and starts moving around causing the blanket on her head to fall reveal to be a girl with black hair like ebony, skin as white as snow, and starts opening her eyes revealing to be a beautiful crystal blue eyes.

She looks around and and starts crawling out of the basket and saw the forest in awe by it's beauty, she smiles and starts babbling happily while looking around at the forest, somewhere in a nearby tree the sound caught the attention of a female great horned owl as she was watching her eggs, she comes out from the tree and revealed that she was a beautiful owl with brown feathers and an orange beak.

"What in the world?" The owl asks herself and starts flying towards the sound and when she finally lands on the tree branch and her eyes widen in shock and disbelief, she sees a baby girl looking at the scenery with awe in wonder in her face and she also saw the basket where the monkey was left in with a blanket, she flies down and lands on the ground looking at the baby with sadness and sympathy, then the baby saw the owl and startled by her presence and crawls back in the basket and ducks down surprising the owl by her actions, the baby slowly peeks her head out looking at the owl feeling a little scared.

"poor little fella" the owl says feeling sympathy for the baby, as she spoke again "it's alright. Big mama's here" and gets closer to the basket only for the baby to quickly duck down again, the owl known as big mama goes in the basket looks for the baby who is hiding and she somehow managed to get out of the basket, she smiles  at the baby in a motherly way and touches the baby girl's head with her wing as she looks at big mama and starts to realize that she was friendly and doesn't mean any harm and big mama starts to wonder 'where are her parents?' And then she looks at the baby girl and says "you know, you're gonna need some caring for." as the baby looks at her. "Now... Now let's see darlin." Big mama says as she didn't notice the baby crawling towards her. "You need, umm..." but she felt something rubbing against her side and looks down and surprise to see the human baby rubbing her head against big mama's side and looks up at her smiling thinking she could take care of her.

"Oh, no, no, no, no, no" Big mama says as she chuckles and adds "Not me not big mama, now. I already have little ones of my own on the way soon sweetie." big mama begins to think then she looks at the human baby girl and says "Now I'm thinkin' though." and continues to think, but she was distracted by an obnoxious pecking sound. That sound gave her an idea and said "Mm-hmm. Oh, uh-huh!" and carefully picks up the human baby girl and puts her back in the basket and she says "Now... Now don't... Don't you move honey." and begins to walk off before coming back to the human girl as she look at the female owl as she says "Big mama's gonna be right back" Then she flew off leaving the human girl alone in the basket.

Time skip

I'm was about a couple of minutes until big mama came back but this time with other birds, the small bird is name Dinkey and the wood pecker named boomer sat on the branch and saw the human baby girl hiding inside the basket in shock and disbelief as well and shows sympathy and sadness.

"P-p-poor little g-girl" the woodpecker had stutter the small bird looked at the human baby hidden in the basket. "Don't you worry now. We're going to find someone to look after you." Big mama says as dinkey look closely at the baby and begins to think until he heard someone is humming and turns around and saw a man who appeared to be a scholar as he was holding a book and was walking down the trail he smiles knowing he had an idea.

"Hey, I think I got an idea." He says as Boomer and big mama group huddle with Dinkey and start whispering in distinct for a second and then big mama flies down from the tree branch and flew towards the human and grabs the book from her claws startling him and looks up and sees an owl flying off with his book. "H-Hey! Hey! That's my book! Stop! Give it back!" The man cries out and starts running after the owl and his book.

Back with Boomer, Dinkey, and the human baby girl

Dinkey and boomer watches from the tree branch as the baby girl was playing with her monkey plush toy with a soft expression on their faces, and was startled along with the human baby girl when they heard someone shouting.

"Hey! will you come back here? Oh stop!?!"

Dinkey and boomer turns around and sees big mama flying towards them with a book in her claws and was stunned to see a human chasing her, Big mama looks back and as she got closer to the basket she drops the book a few feet away and quickly flies back to Dinkey and Boomer and the baby girl heard something fell to the ground, crawls over and looks up from the basket and sees the book on the ground got curious and then somehow manages to get out of the basket and starts crawling towards to book, the scholar catches and stops to catch's his breath and says, "Well, I wonder what has gotten into that owl." and he saw his book failing to see the baby crawling over to his book

"Ah, here it is!" The scholar says and then bents down to pick it up only to stop when he saw a small hand touching his book, he looks up in shock and surprise to see a baby girl with crystal blue eyes and black ebony hair staring at him with a smile on her face. "A baby!" he exclaimed in shock and then he saw a basket as he pick up the baby girl as she giggles and looks at him curiously. "where are your parents? Now let me just-Huh?" He wondered as he noticed there's a not in the basket close to the monkey plushy and says. "A note?" While he put the baby in the basket so he can get the note and starts reading the note while playing her monkey plushy and after reading the note, he couldn't help but feel sadden and sympathy for the baby girl and the hummed.

"Well Yue?" The scholar says as the baby babble when her name was said, he carefully picks up the basket and smiles softly at them and says "Looks like you my dear girl are going to live with me from now on. I promise to take good care of you with some help of course." He chuckles and with that scholar up the basket and began to walk out of the forest as the baby girl starts babbling happily knowing someone is going to take good care of her after all. which makes Big mama, Boomer, and Dinkey very happy.

"Well... that takes care of that problem." Dinkey says as Boomer nodded for agreement while Big mama watches the scholar leaving the forest with the human baby girl in his arms. "Yeah...You know, I have no doubt that one day she will grow up into a fine young lady." Big mama says as Dinkey and Boomer nodded for agreement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 369 23
A boy that accidentally Found the Monkey kings staff and became his succesor and a Girl Who's part of the most Prestigious Family of noble dragons. a...
17.4K 730 37
Long ago The Prince met a King and fell in love but the warrior grew jealous that the princes heart was taken from him, a story of how Macaque met Mo...
44.2K 1.4K 8
ʟᴍᴋ x ᴍᴀʟᴇ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ✦ーーーーーーーー✦ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴏɴᴋɪᴇ ᴋɪᴅ ᴏʀ ɢᴇɴꜱʜɪɴ ɪᴍᴘᴀᴄᴛ ✦ーーーーーーーー✦ ᴀʀᴛ (ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ) ʙʏ: hitoyuki_00 ✦ーーーーーーーー✦ ʏ/ɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜ...
110K 2.7K 63
Mk has a sister!? This is the story of when Mk finds Monkey King's staff with his sister. What if a certain demon gets feelings for Y/n? What if Y/n...