๐™Ž๐™๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐™๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡ | WษชสŸสŸแด€ L...

By Fajrydvst

"๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ, ๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ'๐™จ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ, ๐™„'๐™ข๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™–... More

THE BOOK IS GETTING REWRITTEN!!!
Stand Tall,, Cast
Stand Tall,, River Noelle
Stand Tall,, ZERO
Stand Tall,, ONE
Stand Tall,, TWO
Stand Tall,, THREE
Stand Tall,, FOUR
Stand Tall,, FIVE
Stand Tall,, SIX
Stand Tall, SEVEN
Stand Tall,, EIGHT
Stand Tall,, NINE
Stand Tall,, TEN
Stand Tall,, ELEVEN
Stand Tall,, TWELVE
Stand Tall,, THIRTEEN
Stand Tall,, FOURTEEN
Stand Tall,, FIFTEEN
Stand Tall,, SIXTEEN
Stand Tall,, SEVENTEEN
Stand Tall,, EIGHTEEN
Stand Tall,, NINETEEN
Stand Tall,, TWENTY
Stand Tall,, TWENTY ONE
Stand Tall,, TWENTY TWO
Stand Tall,, TWENTY THREE
Stand Tall,, TWENTY FOUR
Stand Tall,, TWENTY FIVE
Stand Tall,, TWENTY SIX
Stand Tall,, TWENTY SEVEN
Stand Tall,, TWENTY NINE
Stand Tall,, THIRTY
Stand Tall,, THIRTY ONE
Stand Tall,, THIRTY TWO
Stand Tall,, THIRTY THREE
Stand Tall,, THIRTY FOUR
Stand Tall,, THIRTY FIVE
Stand Tall, THIRTY SIX
Stand Tall,, THIRTY SEVEN
Stand Tall,, THIRTY EIGHT
Stand Tall,, THIRTY NINE
Stand Tall,, FORTY
Stand Tall,, FORTY ONE
Stand Tall,, FORTY TWO
Stand Tall,, FORTY THREE
Stand Tall,, FORTY FOUR
Stand Tall,, FORTY FIVE
Stand Tall,, FORTY SIX
Stand Tall,, FORTY SEVEN
Stand Tall,, FORTY EIGHT
Stand Tall,, FORTY NINE
Stand Tall,, FIFTY
Stand Tall,, FIFTY ONE
Stand Tall,, FIFTY TWO
Stand Tall,, FIFTY THREE

Stand Tall,, TWENTY EIGHT

674 19 0
By Fajrydvst

REALIZED

RIVER'S POV

Leaving school and making my way to the wolf den was a start.

Normally, I would've gotten lost, but, I remember the pathway Willa showed me. I took a deep breath before walking inside. Why am I so nervous? I was instantly greeted by Warren and the other werepups. "River!" Warren beamed clinging onto on my waist.

"Hey pups" I smiled.

"I miss you" Walker said.

"Aw, I missed you guys too!" I chuckled.

"Guys, Get off of her." Wynter says as she came up to us. They let me go and pouted. "It's fine, Wynt. I love the kids" I told her. "Yeah but their supposed to be doing their homework." Wynter stated. "Ooh" I said.

"But, River just got here!" Warran groaned and stomped her feet. Wynter's eyes glowed, out of frustrated. "We'll hang out later. Go get your homework done" I said to them. "Fine" Walker says. They both walked away.

"Thanks" Wynter said. "It wasn't a problem" I shrugged. "What're you doing here?" Wynter asked. "I'm here for Willa" I messed with my bracelet; "Is she here?".

Wynter nodded, pointing behind her, "Yeah. She's in her room".

"Okay," I said slightly relieved. "Thanks, Wynt" I gave her a side hug. "Mhmm" She hummed before I made my way to Willa's room. I was hesitant about knocking on the black and purple door covered with green vines. Eventually I knocked on it and waited.

It took a while.

"This was mistake, she's not going to talk to me." I was about to walk away but I heard the door open. "What do you need, Wynter, I'm—" Willa cut her statement short when her eyes landed on me. "Hey..." I said softly. Willa rolled her eyes and scoffed before she tried to shut her door, I stopped her.

"Willa. Come on, please, we need to talk" I told her.

"Oh, so, now you wanna talk?" Willa looked me up and down before shaking her head; "Well, guess what? I don't, so leave".

She shuts the door on me but her movement stayed quiet.

"I'm sorry!" I apologized.

"Alright? I'm sorry, Wils, I am!" I said. "You don't even know what you're sorry for, River." Willa says, on the other side of the door. "We need to talk and I'm not leaving until we do" I stated. "That seems like your choice, do as you please" Willa sassed.

"Willa, please? You don't even have to talk nor do you have to forgive me but I need you to hear me out!" My eyes were getting teary. She stayed silent. "Okay...hint taken" I nodded. Trying to pull myself together and keep my tears from falling down, I officially started to walk away from the door.

"Stand tall, stand tall, stand tall" I repeated in thought.

"River! Wait," Willa called out, leaving her room. I was near the entry way of the wolf den. I quickly wiped my tears away with my jacket sleeve and turned around. I watched as she made her way to me.

"Just... Come with me." Willa says before she walks ahead of me.

I trailed behind her and softly smiled. We made it to the small garden she took me to before. She sat down on the bench first and I soon followed. It fell silent for a moment. "I realized that you were right." I spoke up. "I realized that I was also wrong about everything".

"I realized that not telling my mom about us in a proper way and forcing a dinner on you was a mistake." I said.

"I realized that I forced you into being someone that you weren't, which was very wrong," I continued.

"I realized how uncomfortable you were with everything and me, the horrible girlfriend that I am didn't do anything to help" I was upset with myself. "How could I have been so oblivious to all of this?!" I thought. "Hey..." Willa grabs ahold of my shaky hands. "I made you lie to my family, Willa!" I scoffed.

"I called you dramatic!".

"I didn't think about you or how you would feel about all of this. I made you doubt our relationship, and that shouldn't have happen!" I cried.

"I— Fuck!" Willa pulled me into her arms and held me close.

"It's okay." She rubbed my back in a calming way; "Hey, I'm right here.".

"Willa..." I held grip on her shirt as I continued to cry in her arms. "I'm sorry! I- I didn't mean for" I couldn't even finish the sentence because of how bad I was crying. "It's alright. It's fine, baby" She ran her fingers through my curly hair. "Please, don't leave me" I managed to say.

"I'm not. I would never!" Willa kissed the top of my head; "Relax, focus on your breathing, Babe".

"O- Okay." I inhaled and exhaled a few times before I really started to calm myself down. "I'm sorry" I apologized. "Yeah, I know" Willa wiped my tears away. "I don't want you to be angry with me anymore" I told her.

"I'm not" She gave me a small kiss.

"Hmm." I rested my head on her shoulder and Willa's arms stayed around me.

We stayed like this for a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 81 12
โSofia, know that you and I shouldn't feel like a crimeโž (Extended Summary Inside) F!oc x Robin Buckley Stranger Things 3(Scoop Troops Pov in R&J) ...
250K 6.1K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
80.2K 2.1K 87
"Woah Cheryl, what's going on?" I asked walking into the hall where Cheryl was standing pissed off. "Weather bee is letting these Serpants into our p...
78.3K 1.1K 14
You'll just have to read and see.