POMEGRANATE, addams

By madebyrach

Mother, let me tell you a secret Your flowers always died in my hands And I hated being the goddess of spri... More

𝖕𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖊
𝖈𝖆𝖘𝖙
𝖆𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖘
𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙
𝖘𝖞𝖓𝖔𝖕𝖘𝖎𝖘
𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖕𝖎𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖍𝖆𝖘
𝖎. 𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖘
𝖎𝖎. 𝖔𝖚𝖙𝖈𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖘, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘
𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖆 𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖓𝖘
𝖎𝖛. 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖓 𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖍
𝖛. 𝖙𝖔𝖎𝖑 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖇𝖑𝖊
𝖛𝖎. 𝖉𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑 𝖋𝖆𝖈𝖊, 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑 𝖊𝖞𝖊𝖘
𝖛𝖎𝖎. 𝖕𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝖎𝖙, 𝖇𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐
𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖎𝖘
𝖎𝖝. 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖉 𝖇𝖔𝖞 𝖜𝖆𝖑𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝖝. 𝖉𝖔𝖚𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖇𝖑𝖊
𝖝𝖎. 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝖝𝖎𝖎. 𝖒𝖔𝖓 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗
𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖇𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
𝖝𝖎𝖛. 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖞 𝖜𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗
𝖝𝖛. 𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖉𝖔𝖙𝖊 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖙 𝖒𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖞
𝖝𝖛𝖎. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖘
𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎. 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝖉𝖊𝖓
𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖔𝖔𝖕𝖘𝖎𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖎𝖘𝖞
𝖝𝖎𝖝. 𝖋𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖊
𝖝𝖝. 𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖇𝖞 𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖊
𝖝𝖝𝖎. 𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖓 𝖚𝖕, 𝖇𝖚𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖈𝖚𝖕
𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎. 𝖇𝖊𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉
𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖛. 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖜𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗
𝖝𝖝𝖛. 𝖆𝖖𝖚𝖆 𝖙𝖔𝖋𝖆𝖓𝖆
𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎. 𝖇𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍
𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖒𝖚𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗
𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖘𝖎𝖝 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖙 𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗
𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖝. 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖘 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖛𝖊
𝖝𝖝𝖝. 𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖎𝖘 𝖇𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖘
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖎. 𝖘𝖈𝖔𝖗𝖕𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖘
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎. 𝖘𝖍𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖆 𝖒𝖚𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖗
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑𝖘 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖆 𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖛𝖎𝖛𝖊
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖛. 𝖆 𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖋𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖔𝖋 𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖓
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖛. 𝖋𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖍𝖞𝖉𝖊
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎. 𝖙𝖜𝖔 𝖇𝖎𝖗𝖉𝖘, 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖓𝖊
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎. 𝖕𝖔𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝖜𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖓'𝖘 𝖜𝖊𝖆𝖕𝖔𝖓
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖇𝖚𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖇𝖗𝖎𝖉𝖌𝖊𝖘
𝖝𝖑. 𝖛𝖎𝖔𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘
𝖝𝖑𝖎. 𝖗𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖑 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖆 𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊
𝖝𝖑𝖎𝖎. 𝖘𝖑𝖊𝖊𝖕𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖞
𝖝𝖑𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖇𝖑𝖆𝖒𝖊 𝖒𝖊
𝖝𝖑𝖎𝖛. 𝖓𝖔 𝖇𝖔𝖉𝖞, 𝖓𝖔 𝖈𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖊
𝖝𝖑𝖛. 𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖘 𝖆 𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗
𝖝𝖑𝖛𝖎. 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖙𝖔𝖗
𝖝𝖑𝖛𝖎𝖎. 𝖈𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖕𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖍𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙
𝖝𝖑𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖊𝖗, 𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊
𝖝𝖑𝖎𝖝. 𝖆 𝖒𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖕𝖎𝖊𝖈𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖊𝖉𝖞
𝖑. 𝖙𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝖉𝖔 𝖚𝖘 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙
𝖑𝖎. 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖘 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊
𝖑𝖎𝖎. 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖎𝖘 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖆 𝖘𝖆𝖚𝖓𝖆
𝖑𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖒𝖎 𝖆𝖒𝖔𝖗, 𝖒𝖎 𝖛𝖎𝖉𝖆
𝖑𝖎𝖛. 𝖘𝖚𝖈𝖍 𝖘𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖙 𝖘𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖔𝖜
𝖑𝖛. 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍
𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 ↠ 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖍𝖔𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖍
𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 ↠ 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘
𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 ↠ 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖈

𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖝. 𝖛𝖎𝖔𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘

14.6K 556 9
By madebyrach

"So you believe your therapist is behind this?" Persephone asks as she sits next to Wednesday in the Weathervane.

"Kinbott has to be Xavier's master." Wednesday confirms, eyes focused on Faulkner's diary as Fester takes an interest in the bottle of ketchup on the table. "The Hyde lays dormant until unleashed by a traumatic event or unlocked through chemical inducement or hypnosis." Persephone cringes as Fester squirts the ketchup into his mouth and slurps away at the condiment. Hades, who sits next to Fester, elbows his uncle in the stomach. "Are you listening? She must've figured out he was a Hyde and used hypnotherapy to unlock him. That would explain their secret sessions."

Fester looks over his shoulder and becomes alarmed. "I think the kid behind the counter has clocked me." The trio of students glance over to see Tyler staring longily at Wednesday. "Yeah. He's walking over. I'm gonna put him in a Romanian sleeper hold. Cover me."

"Relax." Hades slaps his hand on Fester's shoulder to stop him from making a scene. "He's not interested in you."

"Uh, made you a quad. On the house." Tyler places the cup and saucer on the table, smiling at Wednesday.

"Nice of you to bring something for the rest of us." Persephone comments sacastically, sending the normie boy a fleeting smile.

"Hey, thanks kid." Fester chuckles, sliding the drink closer to him. "Need a refill on this puppy too." Tyler is flabbergasted as he is handed the red bottle, spluttering for any words to say in reply.

"Tyler. This is my Uncle Fester." Wednesday introduces, making the boy even more flustered.

"Oh. Uh... Hi, it's nice to--" He makes the mistake of going in for a handshake as Fester sparks his hand. Tyler yelps back making Fester and Hades snicker at his politely gullible nature. "Is that...?" The boy trails off, looking at the diary in shock. He then decides to slide into the booth next to Wednesday which forces Persephone to be budged up. Hades' glare for the boy goes unnoticed as he is too transfixed by the drawings.

"It's called a Hyde." Wednesday explains, paying no mind to the now-squished Persephone.

"Whoa, that's it. From that night." He realises, voice low and breathy.

Persephone rolls her eyes, feeling like he was pointing out the obvious. "Yeah, no shit, Sherlock." Hades is the only one to acknowledge her comment, giving her a soft smile as his sister seems to be too infatuated by the vanilla normie.

"Your father gave you explicit instructions not to be near me." Wednesday reminds him.

"Yeah, my dad's not here, and I'm on a break." Tyler reasons with her, defying his father's orders and wanting to stay talking to the girl.

"Well, apparently a Hyde needs to be unlocked by someone. Its master."

"Holy shit." Tyler curses at the new information. The two seem to be quite cosy together, huddled over Faulkner's diary. Hades nods to the pair with his head before proceeding to wiggle his eyebrows suggestively at Persephone. She nods at his implication, eyes wide with confusion. The two were enjoying their silent communication when the sheriff walks in.

"Tyler." He calls out, causing the three with their backs to the door to turn at the sound of the voice. "What'd I say?" Uncle Fester seems to have disappeared again, obviously in an attempt to not be caught by the police.

"Uh..." Tyler stands up from the table with Wednesday not too far behind. "For the record, Wednesday was trying to keep her distance. I was the one that sat down with her." Galpin looks back and forth between the pair, briefly glancing at the two outcasts still sitting at the table.

"Alright." He sighs, giving in and handing Tyler some blue flyers. "Putting these up around town. It's a bank robbery suspect, and he's a real creep. You haven't seen him, have you?"

The photo bears a strong resemblance to Fester, making Wednesday deliver a firm answer, "No."

"Yeah, he'd be pretty hard to miss." Tyler goes along with the lie. "I'll pin it on the bulletin board."

The sheriff still views the pair with suspicion, his glare particularly focused on Wednesday. Persephone speaks up to draw the attention away from her friend, "Seems like you're having a pretty busy time down at the station, Sheriff. What with all the monsters, murders and now adding bank robberies to the list."

Hades continues to help divert the sheriff's focus. "Sounds like you'd better get your ass into gear and start solving some cases. Or would you prefer if we continued to do your job for you?" Galpin's glower is no match for Hades, who stands up from the booth confrontationally with his arms crossed firmly. The sheriff is the one to break the standoff first, backing up towards the door.

He shakes his head. "Ah, why waste my breath?"

Hades slides into the booth next to Persephone, stealing Wednesday's spot as she was busy talking with Tyler.

"Thank you. But you didn't have to do that."

"Yeah, your family's very..." One glance at Hades, who was practically daring the boy to say something negative, had the boy choosing his next words very carefully. "... colourful."

"Ironic considering Fester's the black sheep. He's harmless." Wednesday responds, while the barista boy beams widely at her.

"So, about rescheduling our date..." Tyler trails off, waiting for Wednesday's (who looked very alarmed) input.

"Well, between the monster and my uncle-" Wednesday starts only to be cut off.

"She's free." Persephone pipes in, smiling innocently at Wednesday who gives the girl a warning glare. "No excuses, Weds. You're going."

"I figure after what happened last time, you owe me." Tyler makes a good point. Persephone wonders if that means they can have a second chance at their girls' night, but then remembers that Enid wouldn't be there.

"Well I can't sneak off of campus. All eyes are on me." Wednesday tries another excuse to get out of this date.

"You won't have to. I'll come to you. 9.00 p.m., Crackstone's Crypt."

"I'll make sure she gets to the crypt." Persephone assures, receiving another Wednesday glare.

"On time?" Tyler confirms hopefully.

Persephone scoffs. "Calm down, normie. I'm not a miracle worker." Tyler blinks at her before heading back to his work. "Well then, looks like we've got to prepare you for a date." If looks could kill, Persephone would be very dead.

◇ ◇ ◇

"Wednesday, would you quit pacing! You'll be fine." Persephone scolds, getting dizzy from watching the girl walk back and forth. Suddenly, she stops and walks over to a fake flamingo on Enid's side of the room, finding a bottle of her nail polish. Thing climbs up on Enid's desk and does some adamant tapping to catch the girl's attention.

"I don't miss her." Wednesday replies to Thing's signing. "Friends are a liability and can be exploited. That makes them weaknesses."

"Gee, Weds. You flatter me so." Persephone drawls sarcastically, hurt by Wednesday's words. She thought the two had become good friends, but obviously Wednesday was hesitant to change.

"You both need to guard that diary while I'm gone." Wednesday instructs the two, ignoring Persephone's comment. "I'll be back as soon as I can." Thing makes some indecent suggestions, making Wednesday object, "It's not a date. It's a quid pro quo for almost getting him disemboweled."

"And what do I get in return for my leg being slashed?" Persephone challenges before Wednesday can leave. "I had your back that night, Wednesday. When you went back to look at those jars, I stayed with you to keep the monster at bay. So what do I get in return for my loyalty?" Wednesday stayed silent, mulling over Persephone's words and realising that she had nothing to give her. Persephone shakes her head in disbelief. "I'll watch your damn diary." She spits out the words venomously.

"Thank you." Wednesday says quietly, slightly ashamed at the way she had treated a girl who had always been there for her and her brother.

Just as Wednesday was going out the door, Persephone called out once more, "But I'm not a liability... And I am not a weakness."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 1.2K 33
Enduring a lifetime of tragedy and death is not how most people dream they life would be, to be fair neither did Hecate but you either embrace the pa...
173K 16K 28
Daughter of Goddess Demeter and the God Zeus, Queen of the Underworld, known for her naive yet kind nature, as well as her beauty. She caught the eye...
24K 250 16
Imagines of the Wednesday Characters *requests open* I hope you'll enjoy it (: ❗️ I dont own any characters except OC's , all rights belong to Netfl...