JJ Maybank imagines

By ItsJJsBtch

✨housekeeping✨ ~~ 🤪stupid things have good outcomes all the time ~~ 😡if im the one mediating we've hit rock... More

A/N
kook turned pogue
no pogue on pogue macking
psycho
thats my girl
self inflicted
don't go
staring
shark week
inhaler
bruises
drugged at midsummers
baby
baby (pt. 2)
baby (pt. 3)
baby (pt. 4)
liquor
drunk
haunted
kiss and make up
heartbeat
A/n
commit
practice
car wash
trauma
blame
broken promise
A/n
gone
gone (pt. 2)
phone number
sick
surfing
use me
dreamer
what could've been
chasing you
chasing you (pt. 2)
filming uh-oh
hate
interview
knight in cargo shorts
drowning
trust
A/n
panic attack
kitty hawk
mrs. maybank
drunk driving
months go by
months go by (pt. 2)
mrs. badass
long distance
bodyshame
seatbelt
butterflies
surfs up
in sickness and health
best friends to lovers
arguments
missing
missing (pt. 2)
missing (pt. 3)
clean
clean (pt. 2)
i'm with you
dating your sister
dating your sister (pt. 2)
break it up
take it out on me
love, your sis
turbulence
needy
poguelandia
admit it
me and mine
dumbass
when we were young
fire
soccer
surfer boy
i'm sorry
revenge
mine? yours.
i'll protect him
kook party
home
i object
stunt
tubing
no hands
a forever thing
scared to be happy
spa day
see you later
see you later (pt. 2)
lets run away
red carpet
love story
safe place
sweet dreams
ambulance rescue
falling in love
teach me how to love
daddy dearest
my best friend
i'll protect her
i'll protect her (pt. 2)
control
drunk talk

family

10.7K 112 32
By ItsJJsBtch

family: Y/n's parents died in a car accident and with no other family she's left with her triplet brothers to care for. After a tiring morning, she snaps and JJ steps in to save the day.
———

The sun wasn't even awake yet as I stood in the kitchen smearing peanut butter and jelly on three separate sandwiches frantically.

"I have soccer practice after school, you better not be late picking me up!" Marcus yelled as I hurriedly tried making their lunches.

"My science project isn't done and it's due today!" Mason tugged at my arm to try and get my eyes to divert to look at his project. In a quick glance I saw it involved a bunch of hot glue, popsicle sticks, and some weird contraption with an egg in the middle.

"What am I supposed to do!?" I asked Mason, he rolled his eyes and shoved the strange science project into his backpack.

"Don't put that in your—" I tried yelling at him not to put a raw egg into his backpack but was soon cut short.

"Can you sign my permission slip!?" Matthew shoved a piece of paper in front of my face and I used my elbow to shove his arm away.

"I have peanut butter all over my hands, no!" I denied, slapping the sandwiches together, they were messy but they'll work, "Marcus, I'll be there at five to pick you up!" I yelled to the triplet, reminding him I hadn't forgotten about practice as I slipped each sandwich into their own zip lock bag.

I felt overwhelmed. Being left with my triplet brothers at nineteen after our parents died in a car accident was not how my life was supposed to go. They should be here sending them off to school. I should be getting ready for work, not tending to mother duties. I heard the front door of the house open and close, making the boys jump for joy when JJ entered the kitchen.

"Goodmor—what the hell happened in here?" He asked with a chuckle as the three eleven year old boys ran over to tackle him in a hug. I looked around the kitchen, tears brimming my eyes as I saw the mess. Dishes stacked next to the sink, peanut butter and jelly all over the counter top, a raw egg seeping through the bottom of Masons backpack. Marcus was sniffling like crazy from a cold I couldn't help him kick and Matthew...well, he's Matthew, the loudest of the bunch.

"They're late for school." I replied, trying my best not to break down in front of my brothers, "And I—" I let the butter knife slip from my hand as it hit the counter top with a clink, "I haven't been able to clean the house, this is my third day I'm missing work, I need to sign Matthews permission slip, Mason has a raw egg in his bag, Marcus is sick—" I looked at the boys in a complete loss for words.

"Alright, everyone look at me!" JJ called out, causing the boys to listen and stand in line in front of him. I don't know how he did it, but he could always get the boys under control. Me on the other hand, I couldn't even get them ready for school, "Matthew, where's your permission slip?" He asked, causing the boy to grab it from his back pocket and hand it to him.

JJ came over, grabbed a pen from the kitchen table and perfectly forged my signature onto the slip. He handed the paper back to Matthew who had an ear to ear smile on his face, "Thanks, JJ!"

"Mason, dude, raw egg in the backpack? Come on now." JJ held his hand out and Mason handed him his bag. My boyfriend took out all his text books and quickly wet a rag to wipe them down. After that he threw the horrendous science project onto the table and grabbed a brown paper bag from the cupboard, "Makeshift backpack for the day, tell your teacher you promise you'll project will be done tomorrow. I'll help you tonight."

"You're the best, JJ!" Mason wrapped his arms around the shaggy haired blonde before turning and stepping back.

"Marcus," JJ pointed to him and then gestured for him to follow, which he did no questions asked. "Take this." He handed him some cold medicine from the cabinet and a water bottle, my brother complied and took the medicine, "You have soccer practice until five today, right?"

"Right." Marcus nodded, slipping the water bottle into his bag so he could take it to school.

"Me and your sister will pick you up." JJ laid his hand on top of Marcus' head and spun him around towards the other two boys, "Everyone load up!" He spun his hand around in the air and the boys rushed out of the house and to my car. Once the house was empty JJ came over to me and wrapped his arms around my body as I washed the sticky jelly off my hands in the sink.

"I don't know how you do it, but please don't ever stop." I chuckled, still trying my best not to have a nervous break down. He placed a sweet kiss on my cheek and grabbed me a hand towel. I thanked him and threw it back onto the counter once my hands were dry, "I love you."

With his arms wrapped around me in a hug he pulled away, "I love you too. I'll take the boys to school, I want you to relax. Go upstairs, get in the bath, close your eyes, maybe light some candles." He leaned towards me and began placing light kisses on my neck, "Let me handle all this." His words tickled my skin as I pulled away with a laugh.

"Okay." I said quietly as I looked up at him. I was in complete awe at the man in front of me, the man who never failed to take care of me. For four years he's stuck by my side through everything, the gold hunt, my parents death, the good and the bad.

"Be back soon." After placing one final kiss on my lips he was out the door. I waited at the kitchen window, waving at them as they left the driveway before turning around and heading upstairs to the bathroom.

•~•~•~•

My body sunk into the warm bubble bath, closing my eyes and letting my mind wonder. In my thoughts I was on the beach, sipping a mimosa on the coast, not a triplet in sight. Don't get me wrong, I adore my brothers, but being thrown into motherhood with no warning? That wasn't exactly part of my plan. I never got to properly mourn my parents death since I was preoccupied making sure the boys were being taken care of and before I knew it I was letting tears roll down my cheeks.

"Can I come in?" JJ's voice echoed through the bathroom door as soft knocks were placed on the wood. I wiped the tears away.

"Yeah!" I replied. The bathroom door opened and JJ appeared, holding two beers and a plate of pizza, "You read my mind." I reached for the beer and he cracked it open for me, placing it into my hand as he sat on the floor next to the tub.

"I paid the electric bill and cleaned the kitchen up," JJ said as he took a bite of pizza, "picked up some extra hours at the shop, too."

"You didn't have to do that." I looked down in guilt, feeling horrible for making him feel as though he had to do that for me, "but thank you, I really appreciate it."

"You're my girl and with that means I need to make sure your entire family is taken care of. I stay here, I use electricity, it's the least I could do." His smile could brighten even the darkest of days. I don't know how I got so lucky with him, "I don't want you to have to worry about bills or struggle to put food on the table for the boys."

"I do though, JJ, I have to worry about all of that because my parents—" I sucked in a sharp breath, "My parents are gone and I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing."

"Baby," He rested his arm on the side of the tub at he held my chin, resting his thumb on it, "None of us know what we're doing, but it's life. We'll take it one day at a time, me and you against the world."

I felt myself breaking, my vision getting blurry from the tears and this time I couldn't stop them. His hold on my chin changed so his hand cupped the side of my face, "I miss them so much."

"I know." His voice was soft-spoken, barely even audible as he scooted closer and I rested my head onto his chest, putting an arm around him and pulling him closer, "Do you want me to get in the tub with you? I can make you feel better."

"Yes, please." I looked up with a pleading expression. As JJ undressed I felt him step into the tub behind me, pulling my body into his chest as I laid on him. My eyes closed as his fingers traced my skin lightly. The feather like touches sent chills down my spin as his fingers danced over my stomach.

"Promise me you'll let me help more." He whispered in my ear as my head laid back onto his shoulder, my eyes closed, fulling indulging myself in his touch, "Whatever it is, I'll do it. Let me take over for awhile."

"Only for a little while." I softly snickered, "My parents adored you, y'know? My mom said we were soulmates the first time she met you."

"Smart woman." JJ responded, I could hear the smirk on his tone of voice, "I'd do anything for you and the boys. If you think about it, we're kinda like a little family."

"Yeah?" My head turned a little, only to be met with his lips pressing against my jaw. He hummed a sweet 'mhm' as a response.

And he was right. Although my family was broken, we had JJ, and he'd do anything for us.
———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

652K 6.6K 67
Outer Banks Imagines Brought to you by your favourite pogues 🏖️ Requests are open 🏄‍♀️🏄
11.6K 405 12
DEJA VU || © sunfliers Started: 4/26/21 Published: 7/2/21 Completed: 9/17/21 Pre-Outer Banks JJ Maybank x Original Character
15K 92 21
this is just a little, by little I mean a lot, collection of JJ imagines because let's be real, JJ is the shit and we love him so enjoy😉
39.6K 397 19
~*JJ Maybank x Y/n Routledge*~*Completed :)*~