Ms. Girl and Mr. Boy (one dir...

By halesbales36

When Haley, Laurel, And Kaitlyn, three best friends, end up switching plane tickets and going to London inste... More

You ate all of the lucky charms?!
Sponge bob pajamas and mysterious guys in hoodies...
Chocolate pranks!
Nutella run...
Cheesy pick up lines
Getting to know them
Thats what she said!
Is there really chocolate in the dressing rooms?
Suprise appearences
That was attractive...
Im downstairs dumbos!
What went up her butt? Oh yeah, her shorts.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Halleluja
You can kiss my smurf ass
Authors note
Dayum!
Mwahahaha!
One direction broke our hearts
Epilogue
Laurel
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
Haley

Important

20 2 2
By halesbales36

Hey guys! I am deleting this profile and starting a new one. I am getting a lot of hate and I hate it..... he he... anyways, my new name will be called "smurfqueen82"

I will be starting new stories on there so these stories will be deleted. in sorry for disappointing anybody, but I can't deal with the hate right now.

I love you guys.

Don't forget about meh.

-haley(is actually leaving.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 39 45
Lilly and Jordan go to London and meet One Direction...... but Lilly and Jordan don't know who they are. What will happen when they Accidentally meet...
5K 85 30
When Layne and her friends make friends with One Direction, what will happen? There's no telling with these five, crazy boys. Read on to find out!
75.4K 940 30
What happens when One Direction comes to New York as part of their "Up All Night" tour? What happens when an accidental meeting at Starbucks sends sp...
2.5K 82 21
May is getting the chance of a lifetime, to go to england as a foreign exchange student at the age of 19. She went there to study at the University o...