The Core Of The Magic Dimensi...

By DarkAvatar4Life

Aerilyn has entered Alfea School, she soon befriends the Winx and things are looking up that is until The Tri... More

Winx Oc
About My Character
Prologue
Chapter 1: Alfea
Chapter 2: Winx Club
Chapter 3: The Ball
Chapter 4: The Ball 2
UPDATE
Chapter 5: Bloom's transformation
Chapter 6- A swampy adventure
New oc design
Stella's sceptre
The Black Lagoon
Mission Cloud-Tower
Detention Frenzy
Detention Frenzy 2
The Day of The Rose
The vessel of the dragon
The vessel of the dragon 2
The simulation test
Simulation Test 2
Update
The island monster
Skyaldia
Bloom's Secret
The Envelope
The Nightmare Beast
The Exhibition
Mission: Domino
The End of the Trix
Season 2-Arrival of a new fairy
Aisha Fairy of Waves
Pictures in case you don't know
Darkar The Shadow Phoneix
The Reveal
The Book of Powers
The Breath of The Universe
The Convergence Test Part 2
Club Fiasco
Planet: Deiras
Hallowinx
The Cloud Tower Codex
Dark Bloom
Charmix Power
The End of Darkar
Season 3: The Ball/Into Andros
Detention Once Again
Double Enchantix
Mission: Cure Faragonda
Tecna's Sacrifice
Aerilyn's Enchantix
Before we continue
Baltor's Box
The Golden Kingdom
The Water Stars
The End of Valtor

Convergence Test Part 1

174 5 0
By DarkAvatar4Life

After the story, everyone sat in complete silence whether it be from shock or from the horror that evil existed because it had to. "I'm not sure whether my dream was one of Darkar's tricks but..."

"If it was he wouldn't have told you that there was a being stronger than him and is able to destroy him." Faragonda said. "Isis...I have never heard such a name before..."

"So the whole reason why Darkar was weakened when absorbing her power-"

"Was because, without it, he wouldn't have existed." Bloom was in complete shock. 

"I knew I when I was feeling weak at that moment, it wasn't something natural." Faragonda turned to Aerilyn. "What will you do now Aerilyn?" 

"I'm...not sure, I want to believe that there was a goddess who created good and evil but..." 

"You're not sure if the dream is enough proof for it." Faragonda sighed. "For now Bloom will use her healing powers to help reverse the spell on the pixie, Aerilyn I want you to report any other dreams you may have."

                                                                      ✯✯✯

She was bombarded with questions on the way back to her dorm. She entered the room with Aisha and jumped onto her bed and sighed. "I can't believe it, I always thought that the Dragon Flame was the most powerful power, but this just changes...everything!" Aerilyn hummed in agreement. 

"Me too sister, honestly it's incredible that there's a being out there that could destroy all evil, but the universe will always have evil or else there will be no balance in the universe." Aisha got up and transformed into her magic Winx form. "Where are you going?" Aerilyn asked sitting up. 

"Flora wanted to me to check if Helia likes her back, so I'm going to Red Fountain to check." Aerilyn nodded. "Stay safe." Aisha nodded and flew out of the window. After a few minutes of laying down, she turned towards the floating bed next to her. "Glim..." She closed her eyes and concentrated on finding her. 

Instead of seeing a foggy image, she could see a more solid outline of her, with features and all. She saw that the pixies were escaping and went to tell the Winx. They immediately ran out of the school meeting up with Aisha. "The pixies have escaped, we have to get them before they reach pixie village!" With Bloom still searching for a spell they were left to find them themselves. 

Aerilyn lead the way through the trees, with Flora beside her to make sure she was right. "They're right ahead aren't they?" She asked, Flora nodded. They managed to corner the pixies, who were less than pleased to see them. "Leave us alone!" Chatta said with annoyance. Aisha being done was about to capture them when they heard a screech. 

There were two shadow monsters, Aerilyn felt a little drained but not as much as she usually did. "Winx transform!"

While the others dealt with the other monster, Aisha and Aerilyn dealt with the one with 20 mouths. The look of the creature sent shudders up her spine. It seemed to completely ignore Aisha and rushed directly at her. She flew up to the sky and launched an air-light blast at it. "Aisha, glue it to the ground!" Aisha created a morphix sheet below the monster, sticking it in place. Aerilyn outstretched both of her hands and launched another blast at it, destroying it. 

But being distracted by the monsters allowed the pixies to escape, Aerilyn concentrated on finding them but saw Bloom using a spell on them, freeing them from the home sickness spell. "Bloom managed to break the spell!" She said to the others. They all cheered.

                                                            ✯✯✯

They were in apply magical convergence class with Miss Faragonda as their teacher. Aerilyn was waiting for the class all week and was excited to begin. Fargonda explained how the subject would improve the effectiveness of their spells. Though it was a difficult subject Aerilyn was more than pumped to try it out.

Bloom raised her hand and asked Faragonda what magical convergence is. "Its the ability to combine the magic power of two or more fairies into powerful spells, you must have superior spell-casting skills and you must understand your own magic better than before."

"Miss so you're telling me we can all combine our powers?"Stella asked, Faragonda nodded. She smiled broadly. "Alright, a super winx spell!" They all smiled at each other with Aisha sinking into her seat. "Your first assignment you'll be working in pairs." 

                                                            ✯✯✯

They sat outside by the benches, Stella yawning. "These exercises are too much work." Tecna sat down beside her while Bloom and Flora were sitting down on the grass, Aisha and Musa leaning on a tree. Aerilyn sat next to her and sighed. 

"How can I converge if I don't even know my powers myself." Bloom looked at her.

"When I first learned about my powers I had no idea what to do, but with patience, you'll get there." Aerilyn nodded.

"I suppose you're right." She stretched her arms. "By the way how are the pixies doing?" 

"Palladium is making sure the homesickness spell has worn off and told them they should get some proper rest." 

"I'm glad, poor Glim looked like she was about to faint of exhaustion she's still a baby after all." 

                                                     ✯✯✯

Aerilyn and Aisha were practicing their convergence magic ready for their lesson. Aisha seemed more down than usual. "Something wrong Aisha?" Aisha shook her head. 

"I just hope you're fine working with me instead of Flora." Aerilyn raised her eyebrows. 

"I do believe nature and air are far too compatible for Miss Faragonda, and besides learning your magic will be fun." Aisha smiled. 

"Alright, so what should we start with." Aerilyn thought for a moment before gasping.

"A morphix tornado!" Aisha burst out laughing. 

"Really, wouldn't we mess up the place?" Aerilyn shook her violently.

"It's the best idea, we should totally do it, and it will glow too!" Aisha chuckled.

"Alright then, a morphix tornado."

                                                                   ✯✯✯ 

They were in class ready for Miss Faragonda to inspect their work, they had to open the lid of a box. When she arrived at them Aerilyn created a small tornado and Aisha covered it with morphix. It was flexible, allowing it to pick up the box and open it. Everything was fine until the tornado started spewing glowing morphix around the place. Aerilyn frantically closed her hand and the tornado dispersed. "Well um...at least it opened the lid." She said to Faragonda. 

Faragonda nodded. "Well, it did complete the task done for it." And walked over to Bloom and Stella. "Looks like we passed." Aerilyn whispered to Aisha. 

"I guess we did, morphix and air, a perfect duo."

"Exactly." 

                                                              ✯✯✯

Faragonda explained to the Winx about their convergence test in the simulator that would happen the day after. Aerilyn was ecstatic and violently shaking everyone over it. "I can't wait!" 

"Calm down Aerilyn, you must be very careful with your power as you don't know its full potential." Aerilyn nodded enthusiastically. "You girls should start practicing, if you need help you'll know where to find me." And so she left the room. 

"Alright guys, let's get ready for the simulator test!" Aerilyn said. Stella smiled.

"And the six of us well cast one big mega spell together." Aisha back away a few steps before running out of the room crying. Aerilyn glared at Stella.

"The six of us, you totally excluded her!" Musa went up to Stella and shook her head.

"Aisha's also part of our team you know!"

"Sorry I forgot I didn't mean to." Stella said. Musa grabbed Aerilyn's arm and they ran out of they looking for Aisha. 

                                                 ✯✯✯

"She's over there, man I feel so sorry for her I can't believe Stella would be so hurtful." Aerilyn said sighing. Musa went over to her and sat down next to her, whilst she sat on the other side. 

"Are you okay Aisha?" Aerilyn asked. Aisha wiped the tears from her eyes and nodded slightly.

"Yeah, I'll be okay." Musa placed a hand on her shoulder. 

"Stella says some stupid stuff sometimes but she's really a nice person." 

"I guess I feel like I'm intruding."

"Well you're not, you with us now and you'll never have to be alone." Aerilyn said.

"Stella sometimes doesn't think before she speaks." Musa said.

"I don't think she thinks at all." Aerilyn mumbled. Musa gave her an annoyed look before looking back at Aisha. "So Aisha what do you like doing?" Musa asked, Aisha thought for a moment before smiling. "Dancing is my passion." Aerilyn chuckled.

"The last time I dance I almost broke my finger." Aisha smiled.

"I'll teach you guys so you don't end up hurting yourselves."

"Music and Dancing are a perfect duo if you ask me," Musa said smiling.  

"And how about you, you seem to really like fighting," Aisha asked. 

"A scythe and a beast, a perfect day for me."

                                                              ✯✯✯ 

They were in Bloom and Flora's room in their pajamas talking about boys. Stella was pushing Musa to talk about her interest in Jared, the guy who obviously has a thing for her. Musa with her usual answer says there's nothing between them, even saying there was nothing between her and Riven. Everyone obviously knew there was something going on. Stella then talked about her story as a 13-year-old pimped-faced girl and how she fell head over heels for the most handsome guy in that school.

Everyone was eating cookies while listening. She then talked about how it was prom and the girl broke her leg but was still there, meaning that the boy stayed with her the whole evening. 

"Such hardships, lucky you got Brandon now huh?" Stella took and cookie and nodded. 

"He's everything I wanted and more." 

                                                          ✯✯✯

Aerilyn was in her bed talking to Diablous on the phone. "I gave those cookies you brought me to everyone, they loved it." 

"Well I'm glad they did, but how about you after all I made it especially for you." 

"I loved it." 

"I'm glad you did, do you have anything on your mind right now?"

"Not much, I'm trying to get a hang of this new power since I have a convergence test tomorrow." 

"Well, how's it going?"

"Pretty good actually, I've learned that whilst my powers can do amazing things it takes the form of air. Bloom told me how hers works, though it heals and stuff like that it takes the form of fire because she's from Domino. Say if I was from a water planet my power would be water-based but will still have all the qualities that come with the power." 

"That's amazing, so what things can you do?"

"Enough about me, how about you how are things going?" 

"Everything's going fine in Red Fountain, well except that the witches stole the codex, I have to go visit my planet again soon because of some meeting so that's also happening as well." 

"Sounds awful, nothing good comes from those types of meetings."

"I was actually wondering if you'd like to visit my planet someday, since I've already visited yours." 

"I'd love to, just not when a meeting is on, they're unbearable."

"Tell me about it, best part of the day is talking to you." A small blush crept around her face.

"Oh...thanks..."

"You sound nervous, do I make you nervous?" 

"Oh wow, Aisha needs help with her pet fish got to go!" She frantically said and ended the call. She sighed and placed her phone on her desk and looked over to Glim sleeping. "That man has no chill whatsoever."

                                                                ✵✵✵ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 104 16
Bloom has just started her school year at Alfea when she is told by headmistress Faragonda that she has been expelled for a whole year. The evil trix...
106K 2.7K 14
Lilly is a regular girl until she finds out she is a fairy and attends Alfea college for fairies. She learns that she has 2 sisters and parents that...
138K 2.9K 42
When we were young we were scared of the dark, of the shadows and monsters that hid in them. But as we grew up we realized just how comforting the sh...
1K 21 12
Join Artemis and the Winx on a thrilling adventure. Princess Artemis has been homeschooled for as long as she can remember, but now she finally gets...