Perfect Disaster (Marianas Tr...

By mcdd99

Meeting Marianas Trench changed Jordyns life. They grow a friendship. Joke around. Fight. Fall in love. But c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Not A Chapter But Read :)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Not A Chapter!
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 7

724 14 0
By mcdd99

*Jordyn pov*

We sat on the couch and talked about crazy things I can't explain. The door bell rang and I jogged to the door.

"Pizza delivery." The guy said.

"How much?" I asked.

"Thirteen dollars and eighty eight cents."

"Ok, I'll be right back." I shut the door and looked in my jacket for my wallet.

"Here, I got it." Josh said. He went to the door and gave the guy the money and grabbed the pizza. "Thanks." He said. He shut the door and brought the pizza to the kitchen.

"Yum, I'm starved." I said sitting in a counter. He chuckled and opened the box. "Pass be a slice please." I said.

"Yup." He gave me a slice and I took a bite.

"So where's the karaoke place?" I asked.

"Um, ten minutes away I think." I nodded.

"I am not singing." I stated again and took another bite of my pizza.

"Fi-i-i-i-ine." I giggled. We ate our pizza and Josh said we should get going. We walked to his house and we jumped in his car. When we got to the karaoke house, we walked in and it was pretty busy.

"Are the guys here?" I asked him as we walked to the front desk.

"They should be." We got to the front desk. "Hey, for two please."

"Sure thing. Ten dollars please." Josh took out a ten dollar bill and gave it to the guy.

"Thanks. May I see your hands." He gave us stamps on our hands and we walked away.

"The guys should be near the back." I giggled.

"You come here often?" I asked. He laughed.

"Yea." We walked through a crowd of people. Oh god, I'm gonna get lost. I hugged Josh's arm, not wanting to loose him. He looked down at me and laughed under his breath with a smile. "There they are." Josh waved. "Hey, guys." We sat at their tabled where Mike, Ian, Matt and three other girls were sitting.

"Hey, I'm Nicole. Matt's girlfriend." I shook her hand. "This is Kim , Ian's girlfriend, and Megan, Mike's girlfriend."

"Hey guys, I'm Jordyn." I said with a smiled. I was never really shy to anyone.

"Nice to meet you." Megan said. "Are you Joshs' girlfriend?" I looked at Josh who sat beside me and blushed.

"Um, no. Just friends."

"Yea, Josh doesn't have the balls." Matt said. My face got hot but we all laughed.

"Thanks dude." Josh said with a chuckle.

"Well, we came here for karaoke, c'mon." Nicole said. She, Kim and Meghan got up. "Are you gonna come Jordyn?" She asked.

"I'm not a singer." I laughed.

"None of us are, ple-e-ease come?" Megan pleaded.

"C'mon Disaster." Josh said. I just looked at him and bit the inside of my cheek. Should I? "Want me to do it with you?" I sighed.

"Fi-i-ine." I got off my seat and walked to the stage with Josh. "I hate you." I laughed.

*Josh pov*

"Love you too." I hugged her shoulder. She giggled. Her laugh is so cute. We made it to the side of the stage and looked through the songs. "Do you know any of these songs?" I asked.

"Um." She paused and looked. "Oh! Can we do You're The One That I Want from Grease?" She asked with a smile. I chuckled.

"Yea." I went to the DJ. "Hey, um, One That I Want." He nodded. I looked at Jordyn and she looked nervous. "C'mon. You'll do fine." I held her hand and she blushed lightly and smiled. "Just sing to me. Pretend no one is watching you." She walked up the steps behind me, up the stage and we grabbed the mics. I let go of her hand and smiled at her. She sent me a dagger look. I stuck out my tongue. The music started.

"I got chills They're multiplyin' And I'm losin' control." I sang to Jordyn. "'Cause the power you're supplyin', it's electrifyin'!" I nodded at Jordyn, she looked down.

"You better shape up, 'cause I need a man." She's actually really good. She looked and and only looked at me. "And my heart is set on you. You better shape up; you better understand, to my heart I must be true."

"Nothin' left, nothin' left for me to do." I sang as I grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to the stage. We both sang...

"You're the one that I want, you are the one I want, oo, oo, oo, honey. The one that I want, you are the one I want want, oo, oo, oo, honey." I could tell she was getting more comfterble onstage, she started moving around more as we sang. "The one I need. Oh, yes indeed."

"If you're filled with affection you're too shy to convey, meditate in my direction." She poked my chest. "Feel your way." I smile and raised my eye brow. She giggled.

"I better shape up, 'cause you need a man." I did a model walk to the other side of her.

"I need a man who can keep me satisfied." She sang after another giggle.

"I better shape up if I'm gonna prove."

"You better prove that my faith is justified." We finished the song and the crowd clapped. We walked off stage.

"You're really good." I told her.

"Thanks, singing in the shower really helps." She giggled.

"You gotta start somewhere."

*Jordyn pov*

We walked back to the table where everyone was sitting. Kim ran up to me.

"Oh my god, you're suck a liar. You're really good!" Josh laughed under his breath. I laughed too.

"Thanks." We sat down at our table.

"Jordyn. You're good." Mike said.

"Thanks. Never done that before." I smiled.

"Who want's to sing with me!?" Ian said standing up with his hands up.

"I will!" Mike said getting out of his chair. They walked to the stage.

"Do you guys want a drink?" Josh asked.

"Yes please, water." I said.

"Me too please." Kim told him.

"Same here." Nicole and Megan said.

"Ok, I'll be back."

"I'll come." Matt said. They both walked off.

"So, how old are you?" Megan asked me.

"Only seventeen." I answered.

"Oh ok." Ian and Mike started singing We Are Young.

"Oh my god." Nicole laughed.

"Are you sure Josh and you are just friends?" Kim asked. I giggled.

"Yes. I haven't even known him for that long."

"You guys look so perfect together." Josh and Matt came back with waters.

"Here you go ladies." He gave us all our waters and sat down beside me. "What you guys talking about?" He asked.

"Oh nothing." I took a sip of my water.

We stayed at the karaoke house for about three more hours. Believe it or not, I sang another three times. We all decided that it was time to leave at 9:43. Me and Josh said bye to the guys, Kim, Megan and Nicole.

"That was fun." I said buckling my seat belt. "The girls are really nice." I said. Josh started the car.

"Yea, you never told me you could sing." He smiled.

"Whatever." I laughed. We started moving.

"Do you need to go home?" He asked.

"Eh, I don't HAVE to."

"Guess you're not then."

"So you're keeping me hostage?" I asked with a giggle.

"Well..." He shrugged. We made it back to Josh's place and he opened the door. "Ladies first."

"Well thank you kind sir." I walked in and took off my shoes.

"You know it's 10 o'clock right?" He asked.

"Yea, I know. My mom's usually back late."

"You can always stay the night if you want." He told me flopping on the couch. I sat beside him and yawned.

"Sure." I took out my phone to tell mom.

'Hey mom, I'm staying at a friends house tonight if that's ok, love you - Jordyn.' I put my phone down and put my head on Josh's shoulder.

"God, I'm friggin tired." I said closing my eyes. Josh chucked.

I felt hands on my back and the couch disappear from under me. I opened my eyes, my head was agains Josh's chest.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Carrying you to bed."

"I can still walk." I said as he walked in his room.

"Fine." He dropped me on his bed.

"Holy crap!" I sat up. "Thanks." I stretched. "I'll take the couch, do you have blankets?"

"Yes I do but you're taking the bed."

"No-o-o it's your house. You get the bed." I stood up.

"So, you're the guest." He told me.

"Just take the damn bed." I said with a laugh and I laid down on the couch. "But you can get me blankets." I smiled at him.

"Sure." He walked to his closet a brought me a blanket. He put it on me.

"Thanks."

"No problem Disaster." He turned off the lights as I smiled at myself.

I can't believe I'm not asleep yet. I'm cold. Ugh. I looked at the clock on the rogers box. 12:49. I stood up from the couch and realized I was still wearing my jeans. Josh wouldn't mind if I borrowed some pants. I tip toed over to his closet and looked through his pants. I grabbed some sweatpants and put them on. I walked out of the closet and stretched. I looked at Josh. He looks so cute curled in the blanket. I walked over to him quietly and lifted up the covers slowly. I slid in. Oh my god, so warm.

"Are you cold?" Josh whispered with his eyes still closed.

"Sorry I woke you." I paused. "I can go back on the couch." I took the blankets off of myself. His hand grabbed my arm.

"It's ok. I haven't fallen asleep yet." I put the blankets back on. "You're cold." It wasn't a question. "Why are you always cold?" He asked and I giggled.

*Josh pov*

"Why are you always warm?" Jordyn asked.

"'Cuz I'm hot. And you know what kinda hot I'm talking about." She laughed. "Do you know what time it is?"

"Yea, it's one in the morning." He rolled his eyes.

"Ugh."

"What do you do when you can't get to sleep?" I asked.

"Play one of my guitars, write music, video games... Stuff like that." I paused and saw Jordyn shiver. "Are you still cold?" I chuckled. She smile and nodded. I moved closer to her and laid on my back, she put her head on my chest and I wrapped my arm around her. "How's that?" I whispered.

"Better." She whispered back and we both drifted of.

I woke up to the bright sunlight blinding me. I looked over and Jordyn was sprawled out beside me, with her hand holding my arm.

"Josh." She whispered but her eyes were still closed.

"Yea?" I whispered back. Is she even awake?

"Josh." She said again. Nope, she's asleep. I slipped my arm from her grasp and stood up. She looks so cute when she sleeps. I shut the door quietly, not wanting to wake her, and walked downstairs. I opened the fridge in the kitchen and grabbed a coke zero. I took a sip and sat on the counter. Oh my god, I'm so tired. What time is it? I grabbed my phone from my pocket and checked the time. Only 7:28. I drank half of my coke zero, grabbed one for Jordyn and walked back upstairs. I opened the door slowly and Jordyn was still fast asleep.

I grabbed a towel from my closet and went to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and stepped in.

After my shower, I wrapped the towel around my lower body and opened the door to the bathroom. Jordyn was still asleep. I opened my dresser and grabbed a clean pair ok sweatpants. I heard my bed squeak.

"Josh?" I heard Jordyn say in a cracky voice. I turned around.

"Morning princess." I said. She stretched and groaned. "How'd you get a pair of my pants?" I asked with a chuckle.

"I stole them last night." She paused. "Your bed is comfy." I chuckled again.

"Oh, I brought you a coke zero." I grabbed it from my dresser and she sat up. I handed to her.

"Ya-a-ay." Jordyn opened it and took a sip.

"Let me get dressed." I walked to my closet and got dressed and came back out. "What do y-" I looked at Jordyn laying on my bed, fast asleep again. I chuckled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 127 22
Cara is just the average teenage girl. She hangs with her friends and goes to concerts; but there's one problem. She's constantly running into Josh...
31.5K 733 14
Alice is placed under witness protection after something from her past puts her in immediate danger. Relocated to Vancouver, she meets Josh Ramsay th...
69.4K 875 53
This is a story about a young lady named Stella, Stella has her own life. Her best friend Sara is an outgoing girl who best friend is in a band, and...
15K 254 24
Ashley is the typical kind of girl. Little beautiful brown hair girl living her own life, dowtown Moncton, not bothering anyone. She can't handle he...