The Core Of The Magic Dimensi...

Von DarkAvatar4Life

Aerilyn has entered Alfea School, she soon befriends the Winx and things are looking up that is until The Tri... Mehr

Winx Oc
About My Character
Prologue
Chapter 1: Alfea
Chapter 2: Winx Club
Chapter 3: The Ball
Chapter 4: The Ball 2
UPDATE
Chapter 5: Bloom's transformation
Chapter 6- A swampy adventure
New oc design
Stella's sceptre
The Black Lagoon
Mission Cloud-Tower
Detention Frenzy
Detention Frenzy 2
The Day of The Rose
The vessel of the dragon
The vessel of the dragon 2
The simulation test
Simulation Test 2
Update
The island monster
Skyaldia
Bloom's Secret
The Envelope
The Nightmare Beast
The Exhibition
Mission: Domino
The End of the Trix
Season 2-Arrival of a new fairy
Aisha Fairy of Waves
Pictures in case you don't know
Darkar The Shadow Phoneix
The Reveal
The Book of Powers
Convergence Test Part 1
The Convergence Test Part 2
Club Fiasco
Planet: Deiras
Hallowinx
The Cloud Tower Codex
Dark Bloom
Charmix Power
The End of Darkar
Season 3: The Ball/Into Andros
Detention Once Again
Double Enchantix
Mission: Cure Faragonda
Tecna's Sacrifice
Aerilyn's Enchantix
Before we continue
Baltor's Box
The Golden Kingdom
The Water Stars
The End of Valtor

The Breath of The Universe

216 7 3
Von DarkAvatar4Life

Aerilyn was still astonished by Palladium's transformation, he looks more serious than before. They were in the auditorium, he was teaching them technical charms and how to use them. He created a plasma sphere in his hands and asked for a volunteer to try it out. Stella wanted to have a go but instead asked Amaryl to instead. Safe to say she was more than unpleased by this and once able to create it she tried threw it at Stella.

Luckily Palladium was able to stop the attack, scolding her and threatening her with the possibility of being expelled.

                                                             ✯✯✯

They all met in the library to discuss what they have learned about the professor. The pixie hadn't learned much about him and neither did they. Livy then flew in and told Tecna that she should consult Griffin about astrology. Tecna opted to go leaving them in charge on keeping an eye on him. 

They were all on edge in his class, Bloom was too swoony over him to care wanting to impress him. When asked for two volunteers to choose the blade, Aerilyn opted to do it as she could make sure he didn't do anything bad. Bloom of course also chose but was more than wary to fight her. "What really, you have years of fighting of course you're going to win." Aerilyn swung her sword. "No, its because you chose that blade is the reason you're going to lose." Aerilyn swung her blade across Bloom's cutting it in half instantly. 

"That blade may look good but this one is far more durable, it is made from an alloy." Aerilyn said to Bloom helping her up. "Well, you do know your stuff." 

"Yes, you really do." Avalon said. "Of course, people on your planet were trained in weaponry am I right?" Resisting the urge to roll her eyes she nodded. "I must say you are a talented fairy indeed perhaps you are open to extra lessons?" She shook her head and stuck the blade in the ground. "No thanks, I don't need extra lessons to make me more stressed." She felt a hand on her shoulder. 

"Please, I do believe there are questions that you wish to be answered?" Aerilyn thought for a moment, the fact he knew she was looking for answers all pointed to a red flag.

"No thanks." 

"If you ever change your mind, you know where to find me."       

                                                                    ✯✯✯

She told her friends the reasoning behind her choice and they all agreed that they would confront Avalon while she will spy on him to see if there was anything suspicious. Dark came and Aerilyn was meditating, it allowed her senses to advance further than normal. "Breaths Vibrations." She saw a cloudy image of Avalon in his pajamas and that's when the Winx striked, Avalon revealed his wings and flew out of there, with the others chasing him. 

They confronted him at a corner but by that time his wings had already disappeared and Tecna launched a plasmasphere at him which instead hit everyone else. They all had a punishment from Avalon with having to do a test. 

                                                     ✯✯✯

 Stella was excited for the chance that their self-defense teacher was as hot as Avalon. "If there's another person like Avalon Aisha, choke me." Aerilyn murmured to her. Instead, Stella was met with a horrifying sight, Gresidela was their new self-defense teacher. Aerilyn had to hide her pain and sit down in her seat. She asked them what they would do if someone more powerful than them attacked, Musa answered with combining powers but Gresidela shook her head and told them they needed to dodge.

"Good thing she told me or else I would've just stood there until I got hit." Stella said sarcastically. 

"Well if your so smart than you try to attack me, if you can." 

They were outside in the courtyard, she instructed Stella to attack. She launched a sun sphere at her but Gresidela created a barrier that absorbed the attack. Stella used her scepter and used her most powerful spell on her, but it was deflected and hit her instead. She flew from the sky onto the ground. "Everyone else try to attack me." They all flew up in the sky. Tecna, Flora, and Amaryl attacked her first. She stopped the attacks again with an immunity barrier. 

"You and me Aisha." Aisha nodded. 

"Power Jabs!"

"Anemoi Winds!" Aisha's attacks was stopped. Aerilyn's attack was changed into bright light spiraling beams mimicking a usual air blast, even so, Gresidela managed to stop them a flash of surprise covered her face but was instantly changed with a smug smile. "Sonic Bomb!" A green glow covered Gresideal and she canceled out the attack. Bloom shot a fire blast at her but she simply caught it in her hands and it was snuffed out. Aerilyn sighed and fell to the floor. 

"Are you okay?" Aisha asked. Aerilyn looked at her hands.

"My powers are changing, that attack was nothing like it used to be." Aisha placed a hand on her shoulder. "I'm sure that with the realization that your powers aren't what they seem, your powers are changing also." Aerilyn nodded.

"Maybe you're right." 

                                                                 ✯✯✯

She lay on her bed trying to get to sleep, her dreams gave her most of her answers. She took a sleeping pill and awaited sleep and soon it came. Instead of Darkar's palace, she was in a field, the wind was soft and gentle but it soon became harsher. The wind spiraled together into a bright white figure. "Oh great, I'm becoming Bloom." She said. The figure placed a hand on her head and she felt herself falling until she stopped. She has surrounded by nothingness until there was a bright white light. "What is up with you guys and bright white lights." She said covering her eyes. 

When the light died down she was met by a pegasus. It turned into a huge white figure. "Um hello?" Aerilyn said. The figure walked through her. "Must be seeing something from the past." She looked around. "And by the looks of it, before time itself." The figure outstretched its hands, it shone a bright gold light. An orb was created, it shining a bright orange light and soon transforming into the Great Dragon. "No way!" She shouted. Similarly, the Dark Phoenix was created the same way. The water stars were also created but were flown away before she could see them fully. 

"Go forth and reign terror and life to this universe." The Great Dragon and The Dark Phoenix flew into the void. The figure then turned to her and looked her straight in the eyes. "So you have come at last, I have been expecting you."

"Y-You see me?" The figure nodded. "Who are you?"

"I am the creator of the Great Dragon, The Shadow Phoenix and The Water Stars." 

"I knew it, the dragon couldn't have just appeared out of thin air something must have created it!" The figure chuckled.

"Yes and you must be Aerilyn, Princess of Skyaldia and heir to the throne, I have been expecting your arrival for some time."

"How can you see me, this is the past." The figure chuckled.

"I am a being beyond space and time, I have already seen the future and whatever different paths it may hold." 

"So you're some type of goddess?" The figure nodded.

"You may refer to me as Isis, I am the holder of the power known as the Breath of The Universe, the reason I have brought you here is that your true power has finally awoken and it's time you learned it." 

There was a rumble in the void, a flash of bright light, and the first planet were created. "Starting early I guess." The figure turned into a pegasus. "Hop on." Aerilyn hopped upon the pegasus and they began speeding through the void, around them planets were created and destroyed, they were speeding through the creation of the Magic Universe itself until they stopped at her planet.

"You were but a child when your father learned of your true power, I instructed your father and mother never to tell you of your true power, not until I have told you myself." 

There they saw her father and mother and the figure conversing. Shock plastered on their faces. "I decided that it was time the magic dimension had some proper protection against the forces of evil and so I told the Great Dragon to rest in Domino so that your friend Bloom, would have the power of the mighty Dragon Flame." 

"If you wanted evil gone, why make it in the first place?" 

"If there was only good in play, the universe would soon become out of balance, evil must exist for the universe to maintain balance." 

"And so if you didn't place your power in me..."

"The universe would be overrun by evil." Isis began running back in time, to where the first planet was created. "As you have my power, you too have The Breath of The Universe." Aerilyn got off the pegasus and she reverted back to her figure state. "Then can you tell me how to defeat Darkar, or if Avalon is evil?" The figure placed a hand on her shoulder. 

"You must learn the answers yourself, if I tell you, you will not become the person you are meant to be." 

"But Darkar, how does he not know my power he was created by you."

"I have wiped their memories of this interaction, they simply now believe they had appeared in existence, if the dimension knew of the existence of a power stronger than The Dragon Flame, a power that created good and evil itself you would be hunted day and night." Aerilyn sighed.

"This...this is a lot to take in."

"I know, I wished to tell you bit at a time but Darkar will not rest until he has destroyed you, even if he does not know the truth, you and your friends are the only ones capable of destroying him." Aerilyn nodded. Isis pointed her finger and a bright light emerged from her chest.

"And what will I tell to my friends?" Aerilyn asked.

"Whatever you believe is the right thing to do." Isis smiled "I still exist in your time if you are ever in need of assistance..." Isis placed her bright white hand on her forehead. "Look for me in your dreams." Aerilyn felt herself falling. "Unlock your true potential!" Her voice whispered and Aerilyn woke up with a jolt. 

                                                                     ✯✯✯

She looked outside to see that it was dark and noticed that Glim was still gone. She jumped out of bed and ran outside. "Glim!" 

"Aeri!" She turned around and saw Flora with the others and ran over to them. She saw all the pixies. "What's wrong with them?" She asked.

"They're saying they want to go back to pixie village." Aerilyn looked down and Glim and outstretched her hand. "Come here Glim, come on." Glim looked at her hand before taking a step back, Aerilyn felt a tang of pain and brought her hand back. 

"Why do you want to go back?" Aisha asked.

"Because just because." Digit said. 

"That's not a logical answer Digit." 

"Amore come over here right now and stop this nonsense." The pixies took a step back before flying away. "We can't let them get away, Winx transform!"

Glim flew through the forest, Aerilyn outstretched her hands. "Air Wall." A bright white wall appeared in front of her, Aerilyn closed her hands into a fist and it wrapped around her trapping her in a sphere. "I'm sorry Glim, but you left me with no choice." She took the sphere in her hands and flew back. "Perhaps there's a way to revert whatever this is, must have been a spell cast by Darkar."

After they had all found their pixies, they were put in a safe place by Faragonda. "This could only been the work of Lord Darkar, the pixies were under the influence of a homesickness spell." Tecn cleared her throat. "We have been feeling that you have been keeping something from us." Faragonda sighed.

"I do suppose it is time I told you the truth, we believe that Darkar is after the four quadrants of something called the Codex." 

"So the thing that was stolen in Red Fountain-"

"Was one part of the codex." 

"And so that means one of them must be in pixie village." Bloom said. 

"And another 2?" Tecna asked. 

"Are in Alfea and Cloud Tower." 

"And so when they are put together-"

"Will spout disaster to all of the magic dimension." Aerilyn sighed and brought up the courage to speak. "On the topic of Darkar, I have just received some information from my dreams...you're going to want to sit down for this one." 

                                                                ✵✵✵

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

8.9K 74 12
Bloom got destribing news, she have to give up her flame to save the magical dimensions but, she have 3 options. Yet, Bloom needed to stain herself...
8.6K 466 18
๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’“๐’–๐’๐’‚๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’†๐’”๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‰๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’‡๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’๐’“ . โ ๐‘ท๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’†๐’”๐’” ๐‘ต๐’‚๐’—๐’Š๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘ฒ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“ h...
138K 2.9K 42
When we were young we were scared of the dark, of the shadows and monsters that hid in them. But as we grew up we realized just how comforting the sh...
2.4K 61 18
What if Bloom had a youngest sister who she didn't know about but she was taken to Cloud Tower and became a fourth member of the Trix? Meet Asia the...