My 4ever Love Will Always Be...

By firstsonofthor

©️what would happen if Anahi Diaz went back to Fremont California after 7 years of college becoming an elemen... More

this is my Copywrite claim
chapter 1 love at First sight
Chapter 2 first day back home after so many years
chapter 3 Fundraiser For The Halloween dance party
Chapter 4 The Halloween Dance Party Begins
chapter 5 Dia De Los Muertos
chapter 6 Thanksgiving dinner
Chapter 7 Christmas proposals
Chapter 8 New Year's resolutions
chapter 9 first day back to school
chapter 10 marriage proposal on Valentine's Day
chapter 11 Heart felt Family Reunion
Chapter 12 last days in Korea
Chapter 13 Return to America
Chapter 14 Back To School
chapter 15 Back To Work
chapter 16 plans for spring break finals
chapter 17 training for the finals begins
Chapter 18 taste of home
chapter 19 last week of school before spring break
chapter 20 EL VIAJE DEL AMOR Y LA PASION
chapter 21 La historia del abuelo perdido de Anahí Díaz
chapter 22 La abuela de Anahí Díaz finalmente puede seguir adelante
chapter 23 the return home
chapter 24 Fortune speak truth
chapter 25 well needed Emotional Support
chapter 26 A new life for Jose Castillo
chapter 27 Love In The Air
chapter 28 An Unexpected Surprise
chapter 29 Cinco De Mayo Fiesta
chapter 30 last week of school
chapter 31 First Week Of Summer
Chapter 32 Lina Soek and the Influencer
chapter 33 forth of July BBQ
chapter 34 The End Of The First Trimester
chapter 35 Back to school
Chapter 36 Yuki's First American friends
Chapter 37 Double Trouble
chapter 38 end of the second trimester
chapter 39 Another Halloween school party
chapter 40 fixing a misunderstanding
Chapter 41 movie double date Night
Chapter 42 Family Time pt1
chapter 44 Fun at the convention
chapter 45 holiday Shopping
chapter 46 holiday midterms
chapter 47 one last gift for Christmas Eve
chapter 48 Romantic Christmas Day
chapter 49 day after Christmas birth
chapter 50 the New Years special day
thanks to the people who help me writing this story

Chapter 43 Family Time pt2

4 0 0
By firstsonofthor

As Anahi Diaz got everyone's plates ready for dinner and for as everyone started to eat their dinner, Anahi Diaz brought out the beverages. While Beom Soek's mother and father asked Anahi Diaz's mother and father. "So how are you too doing today Mr and Mrs Diaz?" Both Anahi Diaz's mother and father responded with "we're good just stressed out with medical troubles how about you two?" Beom's mother and father responded with "We're doing good just returning heart problems." 1 hour 30 minutes Later everyone rested for a few minutes, then Anahi Diaz tells everyone "We made pie for everyone come on hope y'all enjoy it." As soon as everyone at some pumpkin pie, they all got ready to went back to their homes Beom Soek asked Anahi Diaz "Would you like to go with me to a convention with me next Saturday mi amor?" Anahi Diaz responded with "What kind of convention are we talking about now?" Beom Soek responded with "It's like comic-con but it's has book authors, as well and the author of my book is gonna be there this year." Anahi Diaz responded with "I was gonna say yes anyways I just wanted to hear you geek out about it baby." Then Anahi Diaz asked Beom Soek "Do we have to cosplay this time or no." Beom Soek responded with "We can but the author would be annoyed, if we dressed up like the character without knowing said character they dress up as." Anahi Diaz responded with "He sounds like someone who easily bothered by little things." Beom Soek responded with "He did write the characters so it's understandable kinda." Anahi Diaz responded with "True but he gots to understand that fans also have ideas to you know." Beom Soek responded with "ok that is a extremely fair point if I would say so myself, also imma gonna have him autograph both books and his love novel he wrote." Anahi Diaz responded with "can I read the love Novel before then baby?" Beom Soek responded with"Yes you may mi amor." As *he gives her the love novel* Anahi Diaz responded with "Awwww thanks baby" as *she kisses his cheek* then Beom Soek fell asleep, but shortly after Anahi Diaz read the novel to her surprise she couldn't stop reading the book. A couple hours pass by and *she sleeps on the bed in Beom's arms* later as Anahi Diaz woke up in Beom's arms with Beom Soek already awake. Beom Soek asking Anahi Diaz "so did you like the novel mi amor?" Anahi Diaz responded with "Yes but I have one question for the author?" Beom Soek responded with "what's your question for him mi amor?" Anahi Diaz responded with "How did he write a perfect love Novel one year after writing the perfect fantasy book?" Beom Soek responded with "well we'll have to go to the convention to find out would you agree mi amor?" Anahi Diaz responded with "Yes I do agree" then one week later on Saturday December 1st, they got ready ready to go to the convention.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 577 24
Ellie returns back to home after four years at UCLA. She has come back a completely different person and everyone is really happy to see her again. ...
7.2K 197 31
(Note: in this story Midoriya's class (1A) is only a few years younger than Aizawa, Yamada, and Shirakumo) Aizawa Shota, a 19 year old transgender...
2.2K 130 8
A 3rd year college student named Adrien will have a very unique freshman assistant as an athlete and School Representative. A week after they both go...
1.7K 730 62
Mia, valedictorian since Year 6, but guarded by her fears of failing, who is attracted to Oliver, must help her overcome her demons of the past. Why...