My 4ever Love Will Always Be...

By firstsonofthor

©️what would happen if Anahi Diaz went back to Fremont California after 7 years of college becoming an elemen... More

this is my Copywrite claim
chapter 1 love at First sight
Chapter 2 first day back home after so many years
chapter 3 Fundraiser For The Halloween dance party
Chapter 4 The Halloween Dance Party Begins
chapter 5 Dia De Los Muertos
chapter 6 Thanksgiving dinner
Chapter 7 Christmas proposals
Chapter 8 New Year's resolutions
chapter 9 first day back to school
chapter 10 marriage proposal on Valentine's Day
chapter 11 Heart felt Family Reunion
Chapter 12 last days in Korea
Chapter 13 Return to America
Chapter 14 Back To School
chapter 15 Back To Work
chapter 16 plans for spring break finals
chapter 17 training for the finals begins
Chapter 18 taste of home
chapter 19 last week of school before spring break
chapter 20 EL VIAJE DEL AMOR Y LA PASION
chapter 21 La historia del abuelo perdido de Anahí Díaz
chapter 22 La abuela de Anahí Díaz finalmente puede seguir adelante
chapter 23 the return home
chapter 24 Fortune speak truth
chapter 25 well needed Emotional Support
chapter 26 A new life for Jose Castillo
chapter 27 Love In The Air
chapter 28 An Unexpected Surprise
chapter 29 Cinco De Mayo Fiesta
chapter 30 last week of school
chapter 31 First Week Of Summer
Chapter 32 Lina Soek and the Influencer
chapter 33 forth of July BBQ
chapter 34 The End Of The First Trimester
chapter 35 Back to school
Chapter 36 Yuki's First American friends
Chapter 37 Double Trouble
chapter 39 Another Halloween school party
chapter 40 fixing a misunderstanding
Chapter 41 movie double date Night
Chapter 42 Family Time pt1
Chapter 43 Family Time pt2
chapter 44 Fun at the convention
chapter 45 holiday Shopping
chapter 46 holiday midterms
chapter 47 one last gift for Christmas Eve
chapter 48 Romantic Christmas Day
chapter 49 day after Christmas birth
chapter 50 the New Years special day
thanks to the people who help me writing this story

chapter 38 end of the second trimester

4 0 0
By firstsonofthor

Later at the Hospital Anahi Diaz is waiting for a response from the doctor, when the doctor Walks in just to tell her "there are two heart beats. Anahi Diaz responded with what do you mean 2 heart beats?, does my baby have two hearts?" The doctor responded with "no but you have two babies." Anahi Diaz responded with "I'm sorry what do you mean two babies." The doctor responded with "Well I'm trying to Tell You to you are pregnant with Twins." Anahi Diaz responded with "oh really are you sure?" The doctor responded with "Yes I'm sure." Anahi Diaz "I have to deliver the news to my husband soon." The doctor responded with yes but you need to rest more, now that we know that your pregnant with Twins both males." Anahi Diaz responded with "ok so when should I realistically go on my maturity leave then?" The doctor responded with "well I say as soon as possible but maximum 6 days from now I would give or take." Anahi Diaz responded with "ok then I'll try to tell my husband thank you doctor."later as soon as she went home to tell Beom Soek about the news Beom Soek got home with Anahi Diaz's favorite drink and snacks while asking her "how was your doctor's appointment today mi amor?, also how's the baby?" Anahi Diaz responded with "we're good and it was good also do you mean babies?" Beom Soek responded with "what do you mean Babies?" Anahi Diaz responded with "The Doctor Said We're Having Twins mi amor isn't that amazing?" Beom Soek responded with "yes that's amazing but question on of us has the history of twins tho?" Anahi Diaz responded with "my grandfather had a twin that died in the womb unfortunately tho." Beom Soek responded with "oh that sad but explains a lot." Anahi Diaz responded with "Yeah but he's in a better place now, anyways would you like to order cheese burgers from that fast food place that's near our home." Beom Soek responded with "Yes please" the went to get burgers from the fast food place near the they're home." Then Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek ate the burgers and fries the showered and fell asleep, the next day later Yuki Midori and Da-bin knocks on Anahi Diaz's And Beom Soek's door saying "Heyo we got mochi donuts and coffee." Anahi Diaz opened the door and told Yuki Midori and Da-bin "Hi how are you doing today?" Yuki Midori and Da-bin both responded with "we're good just wondering do you know the gender of the baby is yet?" Anahi Diaz responded with "Well it's Babies because I am carrying twins both are male." Both Yuki Midori and Da-bin responded with "it's a boy it's not your carrying Twins WHAAAAAAA!!!" Anahi Diaz responded with "Yep I'm carrying twins." Beom Soek walks out and asked "what y'all talking about? Anahi Diaz responded with "just the Twins mi amor." One month later they got ready for the Halloween party.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 71 22
Seeing a life other than teaching is something that's not possible, but she's willing to try new things. Will she eventually go back to teaching?
4.7K 269 39
About the book: Alex meets John during a parent teacher conference and their lives end up changing forever for the greater and for the worst. Possib...
1.6K 8 23
What's better than the news of a couple expecting a baby? Nothing, endless you're Miss Hamilton. Miss Hamilton must make the hardest decision she'd e...
1.2M 53.3K 80
This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...