|¶ MY BULLY|¶ [KTH FF]

By Funwithglee

You are y/n... a 21years old girl....who lives with her sister Jennie .....in a mansion...where..she has a Bu... More

|¶MY BULLY|¶ [KTH FF] 1
|¶MY BULLY|¶ [KTH FF] 2
|¶MY BULLY|¶ [KTH FF] 3
|¶MY BULLY|¶ [KTH FF] 4
|¶MY BULLY|¶ [KTH FF] 5
|¶MY BULLY|¶ [KTH FF] 6
|¶MY BULLY|¶ [KTH FF] 7
|¶MY BULLY|¶ [KTH FF] 8
|¶MY BULLY|¶ [KTH FF] 9
|¶MY BULLY|¶ [KTH FF] 10
|¶MY BULLY|¶ [KTH FF] 11
|¶MY BULLY|¶ [KTH FF] 12
¶|MY BULLY¶| [KTH FF] 13
¶| MY BULLY¶| [KTH FF] 15
¶|MY BULLY¶| [KTH FF] 16
¶|MY BULLY¶| [KTH FF] 17
¶|MY BULLY¶| [KTH FF] 18
¶|MY BULLY¶| [KTH FF] 19
¶|MY BULLY ¶| [KTH FF] 20

¶|MY BULLY|¶ [KTH FF] 14

3.9K 128 4
By Funwithglee

{Part-14}

You: Taehyung...you don't have to be Mad at him...please "Calm down"...

" Taehyung... breathe hard in anger and ....glared at y/n...with his mess.. hair in frustration...and scary eyes"

Taehyung: Y/N..Tell me...clearly..*DO YOU LOVE ME..?!*

"You stayed silent"

Taehyung: DO YOU LOVE ME Y/N??

"Taehyung smashed his £ip$ ... On your £ips....which after changes into... rough ki$$... and hi€ke¥$..."

"He stops...and looks at your expression....which is nothing...but a downhead...licking her lips..."

Taehyung: WHAT THE F**K.... Y/N....!
WHY!! WHYY!!!.....I LOVED YOU WITH MY Full HEART BUT YOUU...!?!

Never show me your f***ng Face...YOU SL**T.....

"He left"

You pov: Tears started... coming out from my eyes....after in a few seconds I burst out in tears....and started crying... In messy...

You: I~i .....never expect t~these words from you T~taehyung.....*sob* Reality is that *sob*I~i already...fell in love w~with you...but n~ever had d~dare... to tell you....*sob*

*You went... inside the garden....while running.. and crying....in mess*

"But who knows what happens in garden???"

"The garden...is largely wide....like a forest and full of mysterious"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next secene ~~

Jennie: ohh.. Taehyung you came...!

Where is y/n ?

Jin: yess ....is she not with you?

Taehyung: Noo! I don't know.....

Jungkook: Don't....talk like this....tell me where is she??

Taehyung: why...do you care for her..huh?!

Jungkook: Why ..... don't I? She is my bestie.... it's going to be night soon...i can't leave her alone...... LIKE YOU!

"Taehyung.... suddenly looks at jungkook..with his dark gaze"

Jin: pleasee... stop this nonsense talks ...go and look for her!

"Jungkook and Taehyung...both left in different directions....to find y/n"

Jungkook: Y/NNNN.......! Y/NNnn.....are you there ....... PLEASE ANSWER ME!!

Jungkook: Shitt.... it's been half hour ..she didn't come yet!! *Sigh*

Taehyung: Y/NNNNNN......Y/NN....WHERE ARE YOUUU!!!*Shout in frustration*

Jungkook: Now...no need to shout...out of your lungs ..... it's all because of youu....

Taehyung: Watch your words* deep tone*

Jungkook: If something happens to her.... because of U~~>

Taehyung: Then whattt..huh??what will you do..*hold his collar*

Jennie: why are you fighting here .....and where is y/n*sobs*
It's already....so dark!

Taehyung: Noona...pleasee don't worry....i will find y/n....soon

Jin: Jennie pleasee don't cry.. nothing wil happen to y/n...!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 263 24
You are Y/N Fernandez .....22 years old Live in USA and graduating your last year in Medical college.... You are living with your Family in Washingto...
100K 3.3K 49
Warning! This is 21+ years of age. Includes: bad language, abuse, sexual content, and death. A girl named y/n l/n was just a normal girl but the...
663K 21.8K 80
"we never wanted you" "why are you even here?" "just go get lost" "everyone was happy until you came, you ruined our happiness" "useless" he muttered...
67.3K 2K 16
Kim Tae-hee. The most cheerful and most cutest girl. She doesn't care about anything which happens around her. She loves to play with her "Papas". We...