The Little Devil

By kyumnang

SHORT INTRODUCTION What if Muzan killed the Kamado family earlier than expected? Which the Kamado family had... More

Meet the upper moons Tanjiro
Akaza
Daki
Entertainment District
Wielding a Katana
Training
The Promise?
TANJIRO!
LET THE SHOW BEGIN
THE FINAL SELECTION

The kamado family

2.5K 46 7
By kyumnang

Special note:

This is pure Fiction ⚠
I DO NOT OWN THE whole plot .
Credits to the rightful author of demon slayer.

Things that you can do (rules) :

1. Point Out any mistakes

•grammatical mistakes

•spelling error (Wrong spelling of names, places, words, etc.)

•plot mistakes of the original plot unless it was really changed by the author (We search informations in the web dedicating demon slayer for more details, so there might be some mistakes done.)

2. Feel free to complain about somethings or ask about some confusion in the plot like:

•Plot confusion

•grammatical confusion (Bad. real bad grammatical errors to the point you don't even understand what's going on.)

•lack of details (this may occur because we're lazy to add details but if you point it out we promise to add more details ;) just for you)

3. Feel Free to suggest ideas for more chapters! More:

•Plot (More events, places and things that the plot can go through to.)

•Characters (yep might add your characters if it's good, I mean OC's if y'all want. Just need it to line up with the plot, and needs good description about the characters!)
*Feel free to comment I will read all the comments of your OC's!
*OC needs name, age, breathing techniques (if a slayer), and a nice strong description of the OC's ;)

Oh yeah, this isn't going to be discontinued anymore if I get the time and ideas/motivation (I'm working alone though and me working alone means grammatical error and mistakes :') ), please don't be shy to suggest things and follow the rules! ㅜㅜ

....

Note: for the first 4 parts of this fanfic. it will only be having 700-900 words

***********************************************************************

In a snowy mountain there live the Kamado family who only had one child his name is Kamado Tanjiro. The Kamado family will have another child that is still in Kamado Kie's stomach... The child might be born in a few days or today...

************************************************************************
Kamado Kie, Kamado Tanjiro's mother was resting inside there home while Kamado Tanjuro, Kamado Tanjiro's father was performing, Tanjiro was watching, Tanjiro was giggling while his father performs The Dance Of The Fire God a technique that was passed generation after generation in the Kamado family.

It was dark but Kamado Tanjuro was still performing and Tanjiro was still watching him perform. Kamado Tanjuro suddenly sensed something. Tanjuro picked Tanjiro up and ran as if running from something.. a bear maybe? Tanjuro while holding Tanjiro ran inside there home, he closed the windows, and locked the door.

"What's wrong dear?" Kamado Kie questioned in a worried tone.

"I sensed something strong coming our way." Kamado Tanjuro answered, Tanjiro giggles.

"Shhh, Tanjiro.. he's here." Kamado Tanjuro said while covering Tanjiros mouth.

Footsteps could be heard outside.

"Someone is outside? Is that a human or an animal dear?" Kamado Kie whispered.

"A demon." Kamado Tanjuro replies in a whispering tone.

Kamado Kie suddenly wore a scared expression, while they suddenly heard knocking.

"Hiding from me won't do anything" the man knocking at the door said.

Kie and Tanjuro went silent.. hoping to be safe..

Tanjiro suddenly giggled.

The front door suddenly flung across the room, a man stepped inside there home along with a cold breeze.. But the man had the silhouette of a human... was it human?.. no it wasn't.. it was a demon... Though Kie and Tanjuro couldn't see the man's face, the man had a white hat, Tanjuro and Kie froze in fear they couldn't move knowing that they won't be able to do anything.

'This demon is different from the others, this one is far stronger than the others, there's no way we can run.' Tanjuro thought while gripping an axe he picked up.

Tanjuro thought about his family, he changed his stance to a stance that seems like a fighting stance.. he got ready to charge, he gripped the axe tightly... Tanjuro knew he won't be able to do anything with his sick body.. but at least he would be able to provide his family some time to run..

Tanjuro charge "RUN WITH TANJIRO, KIE!" Tanjuro said while charging at the demon.

Kie picked up Tanjiro and tried to run but she tripped.

Tanjuro tried to fight off the demon but it just caused him to lose his head, Kie screamed while his husband's head flopped and rolled through the floor.

"AHHHHHHH! " Kie cried and screamed while hugging Tanjiro "what did you do you monster!" Kie cried even more while her husband's head was in the hands of the demon.

"Noisy" the demon said.

The demon walked near Kie, Kie was frozen in fear crying, Kie tried to crawl away holding Tanjiro and her stomach, the demon suddenly cut his own wrist, the demon dragged Kie and held Kie's chin forcing her to open her mouth, the demon forced Kie to drink his blood.

Kie screamed in pain.. it was painful.. Kie screamed and cried for help Kie thought she might die.. all she can think about was her son and the baby in her stomach, Kie cried in pain, she was dying.

"Looks like you won't be able to take my blood and die, worthless human.." the demon said.

The demon suddenly heard a giggle, it was Tanjiro giggling while playing with his fathers blood.

"What a strange child he didn't even cry seeing his father die before his eyes." the demon said.

Tanjiro crawled forward to the demon with blood in the palm of his hands he then tried to climb up to the demons head but failed not even getting passed the demons knees, in that time the demon just let it happen until the baby gave up, the demon then picked the baby up.

"You're not afraid of me? " the demon said.

Tanjiro just stared at the demon while giggling and wiggling his arms and feet.

"This is some interesting child you got here~" the demon seem to take interest in the child, it seems like he wanted to raise this child 'but what can this child even do for me 'the demon thought.

"Hm~ let's see you can be a spy to get information from the demon slayer corps about the blue spider lily? I wonder~ what's your name? " the demon questioned not expecting any answer.

"Twan-jiwo" the child said..

The demon was surprised it can understand him.

"Twanjiwo? " the demon said in a more kinder tone.

Tanjiro giggled and shook his head ,then said
"Tanjiwo!".

The demon laugh, it seemed like the child was trying his best to say it's name.

"Tanjiwo~? " the demon said in a mockingly tone.

The child then shook it's head again then said
"Tanjiro!" A little pout on his face appeared.

"Ohh~ Tanjiro" the demon laughed at how the face of the child formed a pout.

"Well then Tanjiro looks like you don't have a parent anymore~, seems like I'll need to take responsibility of you now." the demon said.

The demon and the child then dissapeared leaving a house just full of blood... No... they left with the father of the household dead and the mother was slowly dying.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

"N-no don't take m-my child away from me.. p-please save us... Save my child that is currently in my stomach and my child that was taken by that monster."

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Will be posting the other chapters after double checking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89K 1.4K 22
Tanjiro's family was brutally murdered by Muzan Kibutsuji. Tanjiro himself, was peacefully sleeping in the house when the door was broken down and hi...
47.7K 750 41
Ok so this is based off of many stories that i have read. I wanted to make one of my own✨ sorry if its bad like i said im new to this! Description: T...
11.1K 175 20
Muzan cares about himself and only my himself. No matter how strong some demons are, he never really cared about any of them. He only needed them to...
233K 4.9K 30
Muzan had found the kamado's who were the descendants of yoriichi, he killed the family but found a baby tanjiro and was intrigued by tanjiro that he...