Daki

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Akaza decided to just wait and stay until the child would fall asleep, he thought if he came back without Tanjiro, Muzan would kill him.

While Akaza sat and waited, Douma picked up Kotoha and settled her in another room with a futon, Douma then decided to stay in that room and wait for Kotoha to wake up.

Akaza patiently waited for Tanjiro to fall asleep.

****
Hours and hours passed, Finally Tanjiro fell asleep.

Akaza picked Tanjiro up and decided to go back to the infinity castle.

Baby Inosuke wasn't asleep at that time, Inosuke was just watching baby Tanjiro sleep and waiting for Tanjiro to wake up, Inosuke then cried because his play mate was getting taken away.

Inosuke's loud cry, woke up Kotoha who was sleeping soundly, Kotoha panicked and stood up and decided to go to Inosuke's room but Douma stopped Kotoha and said "You can rest I'll take care of inosuke." with a smile on his face.

"Are you sure master? " Kotoha replied.

"Yes, yes~ just rest you seem tired Kotoha" Douma replied.

"O-okay." Kotoha said.

Douma then stood up and went to Inosuke's room.

Douma arrived to see Akaza trying to shut Inosuke up and covering Tanjiro's ears to not wake him up.

"Oh my~" Douma said with a smile.

"Can you stop standing there and do something! Help me shut your kids mouth! " Akaza said in a whispering tone.

"Haha~ sure sure." Douma said.

"Mhmm~what if I don't wanna." Douma added.

"Stop joking around and help me!" Akaza said.

"Pfft- okay okay." Douma said while smiling.

Douma picked up Inosuke and tried to stop him from crying.

He tried something like throwing Inosuke up and catching him, but it didn't work, so he just went to where Kotoha was and gave her Inosuke, Kotoha was shocked and immediately sang a lullaby to baby Inosuke..her voice was beautiful..

She thought Douma might be pissed from the noise Inosuke made, so Kotoha apologize ,but Douma was just fine with it and instead he was thankful he could hear the beautiful voice of Kotoha along with her beautiful appearance.

Meanwhile Akaza and sleeping Tanjiro sneaked out and went back to the Infinity castle.

Akaza and baby Tanjiro arrived at the infinity castle, thankfully Muzan was not there yet, Akaza then settled Tanjiro to his room.

'I'm doomed if this kid wakes up, I lost the stuff toy he likes and that's the only thing that would stop him from crying or maybe Lord Muzan can stop him from crying, but it's fine right now
at least he's asleep.' Akaza thought.

Before sunrise Muzan arrived at the infinity castle and quickly went to Tanjiro's room and found Tanjiro sleeping while Akaza was sitting on the floor.

"Lord Muzan, I'm glad you came back safely." Akaza said.

"Ah, I'm glad you took care of the kid Akaza, you can go now." Muzan said.

"Yes, Lord Muzan." Akaza replied while kneeling.

Muzan walked closer to Tanjiro while Akaza dissapeared.

Muzan sighed and said "should I even turn this little thing into something like us?"

Tanjiro woke up because of Muzans presence.

"Oh, did I wake you up?" Muzan said with a smile while picking up Tanjiro.

Tanjiro just giggled and wiggled his arm to Muzan.

"Ah, what a cute thing." Muzan chuckled a little.

Muzan then decided to play with Tanjiro.

"Ah i wonder where your stuff toy is~" Muzan wondered.

************************************************************************
Hours passed and the sun was up outside the infinity castle, Tanjiro and Muzan were still playing.

"Looks like you have so much stamina Tanjiro" Muzan said while smiling.

Tanjiro giggled while playing with a stuff toy similar to his old one.

Muzan decided to leave Tanjiro in the room

"Daki." Muzan said.

"Yes? Lord Muzan." Daki appeared and said in a confused tone.

"Its your turn to take care of Tanjiro." Muzan said.

"Ah~ and can you ask Akaza where Tanjiro's stuff toy went, for me." Muzan added.

"Yes, lord Muzan." Daki replied.

Daki entered the room and found Tanjiro sitting on the ground playing with his new stuffed toy, Daki walked closer to Tanjiro.

"Why do you even get special attention from Master, you trash." Daki said.

Tanjiro just continued to play with his toy and giggled, Tanjiro then raised his toy to Daki and giggled, seems like Tanjiro wants to play with Daki just like when Muzan played with him.

Daki had no choice but to play with Tanjiro, they played and played until it was noon outside.

'Ah it's been so long since we started playing I wonder if it's dark outside.' Daki thought

Tanjiro giggled and wanted Daki to carry him

'I should check if it's dark outside, but I have to take this kid with me.' Daki thought while she glance at Tanjiro, Tanjiro was raising his hands at her.

Daki checked if it was already dark outside.

It was dark, it was the perfect time to hunt for humans...but she had no choice but to take Tanjiro with her.

************************************************************************

"S-sorry Master Douma that must've Annoyed you."

"No~no~ it's okay and you can drop the 'Master' and just call me Douma."

"A-are you sure Master Douma?"

"I already told you to drop it."

"Uh- sure Douma-sama"

Douma was fine with Kotoha calling him 'Douma-sama' but he sure would be happy if Kotoha would just call him 'Douma'

************************************************************************