The kamado family

Special note:

This is pure Fiction ⚠
I DO NOT OWN THE whole plot .
Credits to the rightful author of demon slayer.

Things that you can do (rules) :

1. Point Out any mistakes

•grammatical mistakes

•spelling error (Wrong spelling of names, places, words, etc.)

•plot mistakes of the original plot unless it was really changed by the author (We search informations in the web dedicating demon slayer for more details, so there might be some mistakes done.)

2. Feel free to complain about somethings or ask about some confusion in the plot like:

•Plot confusion

•grammatical confusion (Bad. real bad grammatical errors to the point you don't even understand what's going on.)

•lack of details (this may occur because we're lazy to add details but if you point it out we promise to add more details ;) just for you)

3. Feel Free to suggest ideas for more chapters! More:

•Plot (More events, places and things that the plot can go through to.)

•Characters (yep might add your characters if it's good, I mean OC's if y'all want. Just need it to line up with the plot, and needs good description about the characters!)
*Feel free to comment I will read all the comments of your OC's!
*OC needs name, age, breathing techniques (if a slayer), and a nice strong description of the OC's ;)

Oh yeah, this isn't going to be discontinued anymore if I get the time and ideas/motivation (I'm working alone though and me working alone means grammatical error and mistakes :') ), please don't be shy to suggest things and follow the rules! ㅜㅜ

....

Note: for the first 4 parts of this fanfic. it will only be having 700-900 words

***********************************************************************

In a snowy mountain there live the Kamado family who only had one child his name is Kamado Tanjiro. The Kamado family will have another child that is still in Kamado Kie's stomach... The child might be born in a few days or today...

************************************************************************
Kamado Kie, Kamado Tanjiro's mother was resting inside there home while Kamado Tanjuro, Kamado Tanjiro's father was performing, Tanjiro was watching, Tanjiro was giggling while his father performs The Dance Of The Fire God a technique that was passed generation after generation in the Kamado family.

It was dark but Kamado Tanjuro was still performing and Tanjiro was still watching him perform. Kamado Tanjuro suddenly sensed something. Tanjuro picked Tanjiro up and ran as if running from something.. a bear maybe? Tanjuro while holding Tanjiro ran inside there home, he closed the windows, and locked the door.

"What's wrong dear?" Kamado Kie questioned in a worried tone.

"I sensed something strong coming our way." Kamado Tanjuro answered, Tanjiro giggles.

"Shhh, Tanjiro.. he's here." Kamado Tanjuro said while covering Tanjiros mouth.

Footsteps could be heard outside.

"Someone is outside? Is that a human or an animal dear?" Kamado Kie whispered.

"A demon." Kamado Tanjuro replies in a whispering tone.

Kamado Kie suddenly wore a scared expression, while they suddenly heard knocking.

"Hiding from me won't do anything" the man knocking at the door said.