Wielding a Katana

______________________________________________

It was 7 am in the morning Inosuke was excited, he was excited to wield a Katana for the first time and also learn more about it, all Inosuke needs to do is wait for Tanjiro.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
The current time was 7:30 am.

Birds were tweeting, the gushes of the water, the flapping of the tree leafs.. it's peaceful.

A knock disturbed Inosuke's daydreaming..

'Tanjiro finally arrived!' The boy thought

Inosuke was excited, Inosuke stood and ran to the door.

The entrance creaked open.
Tanjiro was greeted by Inosuke's shout full of excitement.

"Finally Gonpachiro you've arrived!" Inosuke yelled at Tanjiro.

"Well.. I did tell you I'll come here at 7:30 am... now come on let's go- wait, did you tell miss Kotoha that you're leaving this early..? " Tanjiro said.

"Yeah yeah I've already told mom so let's go now Monchiro!" Inosuke yelled.

"Fine then let's go Inosuke." Tanjiro said, Tanjiro then started to walk down the path and Inosuke followed him.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

While walking down the path they heard sniffling at a nearby tree, Tanjiro was curious and decided to walk near the tree to see who was sniffing in this early time.

"What are you doing Kentaro! You're going the wrong path! " Inosuke yelled.

"Don't you hear the sniffling at the tree?" Tanjiro shushh Inosuke.

"I don't care, now come on!! " Inosuke said.

But Tanjiro insisted and just kept walking to the tree he kept walking until the sniffling grew louder you could even hear cries. Tanjiro got near enough and got a glimpsed of an orange and yellowish hair, it was a child about the same age as them or even a year older than them, the child wore this bright orange kimono, it somehow resembled the color of the sun or a... lighting? the color also matches this child's hair..

Inosuke followed Tanjiro giving him no choice.

The boy... got startled and tried to run, but Tanjiro grabbed the boys wrist.

"Are you okay? , are you hurt? I know it's not my business but it'll bother me if I left someone who looks hurt.." Tanjiro said with a big bright smile.

"I-i" the boy stuttered.

"O-oh are we bothering you, s-sorry.. " Tanjiro acted kind to this boy, Inosuke was furious but he couldn't help but laugh on the act of kindness Tanjiro performed.

"N-no i-its okay, i-it's just that I t-thought you were here to h-hurt me too." the boy said.

"Don't worry we aren't gonna hurt you!" Tanjiro said and again with a big smile.

"S-still I c-cant t-talk to strangers.." The boy said.

"Oh well then.. " Tanjiro said.

"Let's be friends!! " Inosuke continued.. well somehow Inosuke knew what Tanjiro was gonna say...

"Yep! " Tanjiro said.

"First let me introduce myself, I am Kibutsuji Tanjiro! And this is Hashibira Inosuke." Tanjiro said.