Akaza

-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Akaza, take care of Tanjiro... since you're the only one left here..." Muzan said.

"Yes, Lord Muzan." Akaza replied.

Muzan appeared Infront of Akaza and handed Tanjiro to him.

"Bye bye Tanjiro. " Muzan said with a smile.
"I've got some business to take care off" Muzan said while Tanjiro just giggled wiggling his arms to Muzan.

Muzan handed 'the stuff toy' to Akaza, then dissapeared.

Akaza didn't know what to do with Tanjiro but... it looks like Tanjiro wasn't crying because of the stuff toy Kokushibo gave...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hours passed, Akaza was bored~.... he decided to hunt but he couldn't leave the child alone. Akaza decided to take the child with him.

Akaza with the child left the infinity Castle.

Akaza held the child tightly while he jumped tree after tree.

Akaza sensed his first prey....he smiled...he settled the child on the grassy ground while he hunted his prey.

The child was giggling while playing with his stuffed toy, the child then smelled a rather familiar smell coming to the North of the forest where they came from, the child got curious and crawled his way up the hills, while Akaza was still hunting humans clueless of what the child was doing.

An hour passed, Akaza was done hunting humans and went back to where the child was.. oh but...? The child was nowhere to be seen...

Akaza looked down at the grassy ground "I'm doomed." Akaza said with a pale face.

While baby Tanjiro wondered to a house..?
Wait no... It's a temple..

Tanjiro was lucky to not come by any demons while making his way to this temple.

The familiar smell was coming from the temple.
The child then went to the front of the temple,the child wants to go inside the temple..but how?

Someone sighted him... and was surprised to see a child... Or rather a baby out in the snowy night, 'they' thought of letting it inside the temple.

The human who is unidentified picked Tanjiro up and decided to bring Tanjiro inside the temple.

The familiar smell Tanjiro sensed was getting stronger and stronger..

The human who took Tanjiro inside the temple was a woman who had black hair and it seems like at the tip of her hair was a color of blue and an emerald like eyes. She... She was beautiful..

The woman greeted a blonde haired human..?
"Master Douma? I'm happy to see you have returned." the unfamiliar females voice said.

"Ah, Kotoha , I've missed you.. " the blonde 'human'..said.

"Don't tease me Master.. it's only been a few hours since you were gone.." The beautiful female human who is now known as Kotoha said with a slightly red cheek.. Douma found this rather... Cute..

Douma wanted to just look at Kotoha but he couldn't help but notice...that Kotoha was holding something or rather someone..

"What's that you're holding Kotoha? " Douma questioned.

"it's a Baby I found outside the temple while I was gathering mushrooms, Master Douma. " Kotoha answered with a soft voice.

"A baby... " Douma glanced at the baby and recognised who it was.

"Ahh, I know that baby.. " Douma said
'But why was it outside the temple?' Douma thought.

"You do?Master Douma? " Kotoha questioned.

"Yes." Douma replied.

"But why is it outside the temple? " Kotoha said.

"Ah.. It's my 'friends' baby but I don't know why it's here, maybe it's lost.." Douma said.
'But how did it...get all the way here? Is it a coincidence?' Douma thought.

"More importantly, didn't I tell you to not go outside when the sun is not up, Kotoha?" Douma said.

"My apologies master I was to focused on gathering mushrooms that I didn't notice that it was already dark." Kotoha said.

"Just don't do it again there might be some 'monster' lurking around the forest." Douma said in a somewhat worried tone.

************************************************************************
Akaza was trying to smell baby Tanjiros scent, so that he can find baby Tanjiro...and finally Akaza sensed him nearby, he stumbled by a stuff toy which baby Tanjiro was playing with.

'The child must be near. ' Akaza thought.
************************************************************************
Douma was clueless on why the baby was here at his temple, it kept crying...Douma was annoyed.

"Master Douma if this baby is your 'friends' baby, why don't we return it? " Kotoha said.

"Ah.. That would be a problem. " Douma said.

"What do you mean? Master Douma? " Kotoha questioned.

"Never mind what I said, can you make it stop crying Kotoha? " Douma said.

"Yes Master Douma, I'll try to make the child stop crying" Kotoha replied.

Kotoha thought of making it play with her baby..Kotoha couldn't think of any other way.

Kotoha put the baby down where her baby was playing.

Tanjiro saw another creature..? No...a baby who seems like the same age as him, Tanjiro stopped crying and tried to approach the other baby.

"Inosuke can you play with him?" Kotoha said while smiling at the two babies.

The baby who is now known as Inosuke just giggled and started playing with Tanjiro. Both just giggled while playing.

'Cute...' Kotoha thought.

Akaza sensed more of Tanjiro.. He stumbled upon a temple..he also sensed another demon inside.

Akaza knew who that demon was 'ah...why of all places would you come here Tanjiro.' Akaza thought.

Douma sensed Akaza outside and stood up and welcomed him.

"Hello~ Akaza-dono you're here for the baby right?" Douma said.

"Yes." Akaza replied.

Douma guided Akaza to the room where the baby's were, thankfully Kotoha was asleep and didn't see Akaza.

"Ah why are there two babies here and a.. Woman? are you gonna eat them? " Akaza said with an annoyed tone.

Akaza glared at Douma.

"Huh~ Of course not~ , why are thinking bad about me~you know that pains me~" Douma said.

Akaza glared at Douma and rolled his eyes.

Akaza then picked up Tanjiro and planned to go back to the infinity castle but Tanjiro started to cry when Akaza carried him, Akaza tried to give Tanjiro the stuffed toy he loved but he still cried...
Akaza settled Tanjiro back to his playmate... Tanjiro stopped crying and played some more..

'Ah this is gonna be a pain' Akaza thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Muzan chuckled as Akaza panicked and went pale because of losing the child
-

-----

Muzan saw all of these but he did not panic if the baby would get eaten or would die since he was just interested in the baby's well being and that the baby would only be a spy for them..

-

----------------------------------------------------------------