All we need is Love - Vegas P...

By AuroraTheThamizhachi

Vegas who is a famous actor falls in love with a small-town boy named Pete. By fate, they are forced into a c... More

🦋1.The beginning🦋
🦋2.Stranger 🦋
🦋4.First meeting🦋
🦋5.Worst day ever 🦋
🦋6.Lucky but unlucky 🦋
🦋3. My destiny🦋
🦋7. Didn't expect it🦋
🦋8. 🔞One kiss is all it takes🔞🦋
🦋9.Sweet Stalker🦋
🦋10.Bad Reputation🦋
🦋11.Tailorbird, No way escape🦋
🦋12.Our Love Story🦋
🦋13.Two Angels 🦋
🦋14.Welcome Home🦋
🦋15.Yummy Yummy🔞🦋
Announcement
🦋16.Sexy Sweat🔞🦋
🦋17.Second Mom🦋
🦋18.Angry boyfriend🔞🦋
🦋19. Surprise 🦋
🦋20. Sensei 🔞🦋
🦋21. Scary Night🦋
🦋22. Is It You?🦋
🦋23.Betrayal🦋
🦋24.Deja vu🦋
🦋25.Confess🦋🔞
🦋26. Don't You Dare🦋
🦋27. Karma is a Bitch🦋
🦋28.Role Play🔞🦋
🦋29.New Year New Life🦋
🦋30. Not Again🔞🦋
🦋31.Altruism🦋
🦋32. Unexpected🦋
🦋33.Suprise Gone Wrong🦋
🦋34.Unanswerable Questions🦋
🦋35.Trust🦋
🦋37.Bloody Sweet🦋
🦋38.Dance Dance🦋
🦋39.Let's Start Again🦋
Announcement
🦋40.Fyck It🦋
🦋41. Suspicious🦋
🦋42. Peripeteia🦋
🦋43.Who Are You?🦋
🦋44.Game🦋

🦋36.Broken Trust?🦋

1.1K 44 52
By AuroraTheThamizhachi

(A.N. - Why these period cramps are so painful?😖😖 I feel like a war is going on between my lower and upper abdomen and also between my right and left side.

So how will be your period cramps every time my dear warriors? Share your experience when you got it for the first time.

Luckily my first time, I didn't have any kind of pain at all. But from the second time, it hurt like shit.

By the way, this chapter is only half proof read. I can't anymore. I am so tired)

Vegas pov:

My birthday? It was three months ago.

Cal said.

What?

I was confused as hell.

His birthday was three months back means then where is Pete now?

Cal sensed my panic immediately.

What happened? Where is Pete? I can't see him.

He is not here.

I replied still engaged in the chaos going on in my mind.

What do you mean he is not here phi? Isn't it past one now? Where is he at this time?

Lek asked showing confusion.

That's why I am confused too. He said he is going to your birthday party. Wait let me try calling him.

I tried to call him again and again but all I got was "This number is currently not reachable"

Nervousness kicked in.

Where is he right now? Did something happen? Is he ok?

I can't be sitting here to wait till something happens to him. For the past few months, I know how the murder rates are increasing. So even if I have to search the entire Bangkok I will do it to bring Pete back safely.

So immediately I took my car keys.

Where are you going?

Cal asked me.

Where else? To find Pete

Let me come with you

He didn't ask me. He was just informing me about his plan to come with me.

Right in corner of my heart, I don't like this guy. Don't ask why but I just don't like him. I myself don't know why I don't like even though this is the first day I meet him. Maybe hate at first sight!

If Pete comes back inform us at once Lek.

He said leaving even before I left. Hey, I have the car keys man!

When I too was about to leave the door, Lek called me.

Phi..

I turned around but he was looking down like he was thinking so deeply.

What Lek?

I was waiting for him to answer but he didn't.

Lek?

Nothing phi. Be careful.

Yeah, I will be back safe and sound with Pete.

Hmm

I again initiated to leave but his words stopped me.

Phi...whatever happens today, just give P'Pete a chance to explain. I believe he has his reason.

I smiled at him.

Don't worry Lek even if his reason can my heart, I won't break his.

I said and left to search for Pete. On our way, Cal was trying to call Pete's friends whom I could recall, from my phone.

I called Pete's friend khun Porsche

What did he say?

He said he don't know where Pete is. But hearing the situation he said he is going to ask all of his friends about Pete. If he finds him he will let us know.

Hmm then try calling Porschay, Porsche's brother. I saw him being close to Pete many times.

I called him already but he didn't answer my call. Later he texted me saying he and his boyfriend is on a date so they don't know where Pete went.

Oh...did you ask him whether there is any department party or birthday of any guy in his department?

Hmm, he said there is none like that.

I sighed. That's all I can think of. Though Pete is an outgoing person he had very limited friends in his life. So now I have to search for Pete based on the places he will go to frequently.

And first place that comes to my mind that Pete goes often is the bar. So I sped up to Yok's bar. The same bar where Tay and I had a fight about Pete.

P'Yok, did Pete come here?

Pete? You mean your cute faen?

Yeah, phi. But now he is my fiancee. And soon to be my husband.

Ohoiii

He said he is going to a party and he isn't home still.

Party? There isn't any party going on here don't. And also as far as I remember I didn't see Nong Pete here.

Oh, thank you phi. Call me if he comes here.

Sure nong.

Next, we went to his university, but he was not there. Then to his favorite food stalls, no. To public places like parks, hotels, and party halls, and also to nearby condos where his classmates live but the answer was only no no no.

Everywhere...I went everywhere to search for him despite my exhaustion. My eyes were dropping and my legs felt heavy. I barely had three hours of sleep yesterday.

And I saw my watch to know it was 1.15 a.m. Still an hour left for the time Pete said he will return home.

But the fatigue and unfruitful efforts of my search started to make me feel frustrated. Made me useless. I can't even find my husband. Then what is the use of being rich?

Lastly, I went to the beach but it was again in vain. There was not a single soul other at this time.

Fyck fyck fyck.....where are you Pete!?

I yelled kicking my car tire again and again.

Hey, calm down man.

Cal tried to comfort me about my frustration. But it was backfiring due to my emotions. His calm voice somehow made me feel agitated.

CALM DOWN!? Don't you care for him?

Of course, I do Vegas. That's why I am here with you.

Then how can you ask me to calm down in this situation?

Vegas I am advising as a brother to Pete. I know, right now you are hurt. Hurt by the millions of questions invading your heart. But listen anger isn't going to be a solution for this.

I laughed at his words.

Brother? Do you really see Pete as your brother?

He was silent. He didn't anticipate that I will ask a question like this.

Or is he more than that to you? Tell me, what do you like about him? Do you like his beautiful smile, his fluffy cheeks or his sexy ass that can swallow a big dick?

Cal looked like he lost the last straw and punched me in the face that I stumbled and fell to the ground.

I was dumbfounded.

What shit did I do in my last life that all people related to Pete always punches me?

What the fyck did you say now?

I was just stating the facts.

Facts my foot. I hope this punch will be enough to make your brain work again. Now grab your ass and come. Let's look for him in other places.

His punch worked on me greatly. It made an adrenaline rush to my brain that all my sleepiness flew away. And all the feelings of frustration and hatred that built inside me slowly diminished.

So where to go now? I don't have any place anymore in my mind.

I said as I am at my wits' end.

Let's go to temples near here.

Temple? Why? Do you regret punching me? So you want to repent there?

I asked him as I thought he is teasing me.

Huh😏...I don't regret it. You deserve it. I still wish I would have kicked you too. But let's go there. Pete has a habit of visiting the temple whenever he has some trouble. So we might find him there.

What? Pete likes to visit temples? I didn't know it.

I said astonished about the Pete's like. He never did and even said that he likes to visit a temple. Otherwise, I would have brought often to pay merits that we will live together even in the next life.

After a few moments of silence, Cal said to me.

You don't know him fully.

What? Who do you think you are? Who are you to say I don't know him?

I wanted to ask these questions to him. But I preferred to close my mouth for time being.

First, we went to the Way Phra Kaew temple which is located near our university.

Told you! It's closed. Who will open a temple in the middle of the night?

Ok then let's go to the next temple.

Hey! Every temple will be closed at this time man. Why can't you use your little brain?

Let's go to Trimurti shrine.

He said like he got an idea.

Was I speaking in Greek till now? Dude that shrine too will be closed for damm sake!

I know but it is located in an open space. So it might be possible that Pete will be there nearby.

Fine....fine....let's go.

At least you will be able to see your ghost ancestors there. I started to drive my car there.

(A.n - This is Trimurti shrine. It is located in front of the Central World Plaza mall. Legends say that those who pray and offer garlands and joss sticks here will find their true love.)

As I said earlier only three people were sitting on the benches near the shrine.

Told you!

I said to Cal pointing out his stupidity but ignored me completely.

I am going to search near the mall

Let me come with you.

No! you wait here. I will be back soon.

Cal said and left.

Did he just order me? Did he just order Vegas Theerapanyakul? How dare he can be bossy when I am here?

I stood leaning on my car while waiting for him. The cool breeze fondled me. That's when I started to notice the three people who were sitting here in the middle of the night.

I saw a man lying on the stone bench just a few feet away from me. He looks tired and sleeping with one of his hands on his head. His clothes were little torn and dirty. Maybe he is poor and has no place to live.

Then I saw another man on the bench who is very far from me. Even though he is very far from me, I was able to know he was fighting with his wife as he was shouting in a high voice. He was pleading to his wife to let him inside their house as he can't sleep out in this cold wind. But looks like he has no other choice than to spend this night on that bench. Wives really have a hold of their husband's hair in their hands.

Then I moved my focus to the last person. But to my surprise, it was a woman. Luckily she was looking in another direction that I was able to observe her freely rather than being called a pervert.

What is she doing here?

Curiosity struck me. So I looked more in her direction.

She was little older, neatly dressed and her legs were crossed elegantly. Her hair was tied loosely that hair from her side was caressing her face due to hair. She had a clear innocent face but still holds an emotion that I couldn't decipher.

Did she too fight with her husband?

I thought. But aren't husbands usually thrown outside? Why is she here?

I came out of my thoughts and noticed her eyes. It was looking in my direction. She was looking at me.

And that's when I saw her dark black eyes. A pair of eyes that held mystery. I looked upwards to show I was just stargazing.

After some time I looked at her with my side eyes hoping she was not looking at me. But again found her dark eyes on me. And her lips twitched a little up.

Vegas, don't look panic. You know you kung-fu and you fight off any person right? But what if she is not a person but a ghost? It's ok. Ghosts will hunt down only virgins. You are not a virgin anymore Vegas, from the day you met Pete. So relax

Suddenly I heard footsteps. She was walking towards me.

Why is she coming towards me? Am I so attractive that even ghosts too start to like me?

She got closer to me that only she was away only a few feet away from me. That's when I saw a black color Mercedes Benz coming in our direction. It stopped in front of me and she crossed to come to the side of the car that is in my direction.

She opened the car and stepped in. But she stopped halfway and turned towards me. That's when I noticed she is not so older. Despite having two to three gray strands of hair she looked so young.

She said something before leaving that made me so perplexed.

Don't worry he will be back soon.

What did she say? She asked me not to worry. Ok, let's say I have a worried face. So she might have noticed. But what about he will be back soon? Whom did she mean? Did she refer Pete? How did she know I am searching for him? Or is she the daughter of any rich businessman who became a lunatic due to love failure?

I went deep into the thoughts.

Did you call Pete?

Cal asked me out of nowhere.

When did you come?

Just now. Why?

Noth...nothing. Ok, let me call him. It's 2.30. I hope he will answer me at least now.

Ring...ring...

Thank God. He is reachable now.

He..hello

His words broke. The same worry came back. Is he ok? Why is his voice so low? He is not hurt anywhere right? So I asked him.

Hey, are you ok?

I'm....I'm ok.

His words broke again. Anywhere he is right now, I wanted him to come back. But I can't say I know he did not go for his P'Cal birthday. It may sound like he is cheating on me which I hope will never happen.

When will you return? Do you want me to pick you up?

I sounded casual as I wanted him to open up to me by himself. I will never force him. But I just wish he will do it.

Yeah..no...i mean don't need to pick me up. I didn't drink and Lek is here to drop me off. Don't worry.

My eyes started getting blurry due to my tears. Why Pete? Why are you lying again and again? What wrong did I do that you are not telling me the truth? Don't I deserve the truth, Pete? Or am I not important in your life to share secrets?

I know I said I will believe him no matter what. But when you realize the other person uses the same trust in their favor, it hurts. We get a stinging feeling in our hearts

Babe, I am ok. No need to worry about me. Go to sleep. I know how tired you were when you came home. Just close your eyes and sleep. Because when you open them I will be with you cuddling with you.

Huh, I scoffed at his words. At least these words should be true Pete.

Good night babe. Sweet dreams.

Good night. Be safe on your way home.

I said and ended the cut finding no strength to talk to him anymore.

Are you ok?

Cal asked me seeing my situation.

Pete is ok and coming home soon.

I am asking you Vegas. Are you ok?

I didn't reply to him. Because I myself don't know.

Get inside the car. Let's go home.

Vegas...

He stopped by holding my arm.

I was struggling to get hold of myself. I don't want to show how weak I became because of Pete's words.

Are you ok?

I wish...I am

I said and started tearing up, which quickly turned into sobs. For all this time, he was patting my back while embracing me.

It's ok Vegas. It's ok to feel hurt. You are a human too.

After crying for nearly fifteenth minutes, Cal drove us back. I wasn't able to see as my eyes bulged because of my cries.

When we went home I noticed how Lek looked tensed after seeing my state. But I reassured him that I am ok.

We were silent the whole time waiting for Pete to come home. And he came sharp at 3 as he said. Why can't he keep up his words that he will be true to me like he promised?

Vegas...

He called for me while entered but was dumbfounded when he saw Cal and Lek with me. And he went silent. He was looking down like he is not yet ready to explain to me.

Sometimes silence hurts more than words can do

So I left for my room to escape from this unbearable situation.

But when I went inside and found that Pete didn't follow me, I saw myself as a child in front of me.

A child who lost his parents at a young age, grew up in a society where he was always crushed by others, and built himself in a world he has to always prove to be worthy of others' care. And a child who needs love just like others

And that child was tearing up in front of me.

There is just a thin line difference between love and hate. And right now I am standing in that line.

Don't cry, they won't like you if you are weak

I said to him caressing his shoulders. Even I was tearing up. He started to sniff.

Pete won't love a weakling like you. He will leave you if you cry

I said with a little high voice. I expected him to be calm if I say Pete's name. But he started crying loudly.

Don't you hear me! I said don't fycking cry!!!

His cries became violent resonating in my ears.

SHUT UP!! HE WILL HATE YOU IF YOU CRY!!

I shouted and threw everything I got in my hands in his direction. At least to stop his cries by killing him. And I succeeded when I threw the light lamp and the room became dark and he vanished in the dark.

After some time I heard the door knob clicking and slowly moving towards me.

Instead of staying and saying something to Pete that I may regret later, I wanted to get out that door. But

Vegas...

He called me in half pleading way. Control Vegas control. Don't lash out at him. He is Pete. Your Pete. I did some mantras.

Slowly I turned towards him and that's when I noticed his hand was different. His wrist had a mark like it was tied by a chain.

But something else was missing. Something which always made his hand beautiful. Which made us happy. It's the ring! Our wedding ring!

Where is your ring Pete?

I asked him though those words came out after lots of struggle.

I....Vegas...I..

He was stammering. Is the place he went to so important that Pete can't wear his ring? Or is it so heavy for him to carry? Or being in a forced relationship is difficult for him? Yeah after all we were acting to be in a contractual relationship right?

So I asked him the question that was pricking my heart for a long time.

Pete, do you truly love me?

I expected him to kick me in the butt for asking such a stupid question. But he was silent. His silence gave me a space to understand whatever I want.

And I understood that he himself don't know the right answer.

So I left giving him the space he wanted to think about what he truly felt about me. About our relationship. Even that space meant I have to bury my love for him.

(A.n - Before ending this chapter I would like to clarify some important points of my story.

1. Vegas here in my story is the complete opposite of the Vegas we know in the novel. I want a mature, soft and patient Vegas who will do anything to save their relationship. Well, I can say this is how I want my future boyfriend to be. At least I can live my dream through this ff.

2. Some of you may be confused about actions of Pete. Why can't he tell the truth and resume their relationship? Yeah, he can do it. But he isn't because of an unknown reason. And that reason will be revealed in chapters later.

3. As you guys know the genre of this ff is a thriller. It will be full of twists and turns. But it will be only in the later part of this story. But I dropped many hints in the chapters till now. Let me know if you guys found any hints ✌️)

And on Wednesday March 1st, it is my birthday🙈 I don't know whether I will be able to update another chapter by that time. But it's ok. Keep me in your hearts friends❤️ Love you all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.7K 28
This story is what I imagine after the confrontation between the minor and major family. ---------------------------------------------------- "I may...
229K 12.3K 111
Nobody expected them to fall in love. When Pete was given to Vegas in marriage, people were sure he'd break him. Pete feared the worst from a man lik...
1K 79 4
A hate story of a slave master relationship 🔞 (horror genre ) Vegas looked at the Pete smiling creepily at him with chains on his hands Vegas : Pe...
23.2K 888 18
Vegas and Pete in a happy relationship. They live happily after war between main and minor family. Now two families are working together. But you kno...