A Paw Patrol Story 9:The Batt...

By PawPatrolChaseFan

When a young Rockruff arrives in a completely different world, she is hunted down by every threat Matthew, Ch... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Final Chapter
Epilogue

Main Theme For Part 2

192 4 3
By PawPatrolChaseFan

During a bright sunset, Matthew was hanging out Champ, while Grace had fallen asleep against his chest.

Champ:So, what else do you think is out there for us?

Matthew:I don't know, but we will continue to fight this battle together.

Champ: Matthew, I need you to understand something.

Matthew:And what's that?

Champ:I understand that you want to save Hyrule, but focus on what you have now, I want you to see that there is a new world worth fighting for.

Matthew:I know that.

Champ:I just don't want you rushing towards Hyrule Castle and getting yourself killed.

Matthew: You know I can't promise that.

Champ:(Giggles) You're right, your always getting yourself into trouble.

Matthew:(But Champ is right, I can't rush into Hyrule just yet, but as long as I'm here, nothing will ever harm Adventure Bay, nothing!)

(Open Your Heart:Sonic Adventure)

This will be the main theme for part 2. Now when I make the first book for part 2, there will be a recap of part 1. I hope to make the books of part 2 a bit longer. Maybe start out short, but get longer as it keeps going. I have something planned for the finale of part 2 already, so hopefully, we get there soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 354 19
What happens when Chase comes across a female Golden Retriever being chased by two Rottweilers in an alley way and Chase saves her will Chase fall fo...
106K 1K 24
PAW Patrol: The Hidden Enemy Plot Ryder, and the PAW Patrol Rescue Pups have always loved each other, and cared for each other, after all, They are T...
98 1 2
The pups are having a good time with their superpowers. However this will all change when a new villain appears. He is more powerful than the pups. T...
27.3K 448 16
Book Two of the "Long and Hopeful Journey" Series. If you haven't read the first story in the series, Race Against Time, I suggest reading it before...