A Paw Patrol Story 9:The Batt...

By PawPatrolChaseFan

When a young Rockruff arrives in a completely different world, she is hunted down by every threat Matthew, Ch... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Epilogue
Main Theme For Part 2

Final Chapter

317 3 0
By PawPatrolChaseFan

As some of the pups were playing around, Sweetie and Claw were just talking.

Sweetie:You know, you could use this as a way to redeem yourself.

Claw: I'm not gonna be a knight of BarkingBurg anymore.

Sweetie:Why not?

Claw:There are a lot of things on my mind right now, but when I was with Matthew, you know, after I kidnapped him that one time, I felt something different inside me.

Sweetie:Was that the will to do something right?

Claw: He's different from all the others, and not just because he's human.

Sweetie:(Chuckles) It's nice to see that you no longer need that dragon tooth to control Sparks.

Claw:Yeah.

Meanwhile, Champ, Moby, and Grace walked into the Lookout. Champ grabbed his laptop and opened it up.

Moby:What are you going to play?

Champ: Something that might be in a different language, I probably should have brought Tracker inside.

Grace:Huh?

Champ:Trust me, you're gonna like it, even if you don't understand it completely.

Back outside, Matthew was hanging out with Rex, Tracker, Everest, and Marshall.

Everest:So, any idea what's next?

Matthew: I'm not sure.

Marshall:Well, we still have to find those places on that Shekia Slate to help you remember your past.

Tracker:And when will you finally call me to take you to the temple?

Matthew:When we aren't busy.

Rex:(Chuckles) Today was quite interesting.

Everest:It sure was.

Matthew:That power I got the meteor was probably the most incredible thing that has happened to me so far.

Marshall:That was awesome, you completely overpowered Copycat.

Everest:I hope we get to see that power again some day.

Rex:I think I should get going.

Tracker:Me too, I don't want Carlos to worry.

Everest:Yeah, I think Jake might be worried about me. 

Marshall:Have a safe trip back.

As Tracker and Rex were getting ready to leave, Everest walked over to Marshall and licked his cheek, making the dalmatian blush.

Everest:Take care.

Everest then looked at Matthew. Everest then gently nuzzled Matthew.

Everest:I hope I get to see you again, little buddy.

Once then three pups left, Marshall gently wrapped his right front paw around Matthew.

Marshall: You did good today, I'm proud of you.

Matthew: Thanks.

Marshall:Wanna head inside?

Matthew:No, I'm gonna stay out here.

Marshall: Suit yourself.

As Marshall walked into the Lookout, Matthew watched as Chase and Skye were hanging out with each other.

Chase:So Skye, do you think that will ever start a family?

Skye:I do.

Chase:(Chuckles) It would be nice to have some little puppies running around, sure we have Champ and Grace now, but still, it would be nice to have kids of our own. 

Skye rested her head against Chase's chest. Chase softly chuckled as he licked Skye's forehead.

Skye:I love you so much, Chase. 

Chase:I love you too, Skye.

???: Isn't this nice?

Chase and Skye looked down, seeing that Matthew had been watching them.

Chase: Seriously Matt?

Skye:Are you really that surprised, Chase?

Chase:Come closer. 

Matthew slowly walked over to the two pups. Skye lowered her head and started to gently her muzzle against Matthew's chest.

Matthew:(Giggles)

Matthew started rubbing Skye's muzzle as Chase gently licked his face.

Chase: That was quite the show you put on today.

Skye:But I guess we shouldn't be too surprised, you are from a different world.

Matthew:Mmm, where did Arrby go?

Chase:Oh, he already left.

Matthew: Oh.

Chase:He told me that he wanted to wish you good luck.

Sweetie and Claw then came over.

Claw: We're gonna head back to BarkingBurg.

Chase:Have a safe trip back.

Claw:Sparks!

The dragon then landed on the ground. Sweetie looked at Matthew.

Sweetie:Looks like you have another pup to take care of.

Matthew: Hopefully she isn't much of a handful as Champ is.

Sweetie and Claw got onto Sparks' back as the dragon began to take flight.

Claw:I hope to see you guys again.

Once Sweetie and Claw left, Chase and Skye started talking once again.

???: Matthew!

Matthew was then tackled by Champ and Grace.

Matthew:Are you serious?

Grace:Yes!

Chase:Hey Champ.

Champ returned to normal size as he walked over to Chase.

Champ:Yes, big brother?

Skye:Big brother Now you're gonna call Chase, big brother as well?

Champ:Yep!

Chase:So, you wanna race?

Champ:Race?

Chase:Come on, it will be fun. Plus it's good exercise.

Grace:I think Champ would beat you.

Chase then looked down, seeing that his paws were now glowing.

Chase:(Chuckles) We'll see.

Champ:Oh, you think your superspeed is enough to beat me?

Chase: Let's find out.

As the pups were getting the race ready, Champ walked over to Matthew. 

Champ:(Whispers) Get on my back.

Matthew climbed onto Champ's back as he and Chase got to the starting line.

Marshall:The first one to grow around the town of Adventure Bay and back, wins. 

Matthew and Champ then noticed that Moby and Grace were on Chase's back.

Matthew: Really?

Moby:Hey, no way I was gonna miss this!

Coral:Are you sure that is a good idea, Moby?

Moby:Me and Grace will be fine.

Chase: Just hold on tightly to my collar.

Champ and Chase were now ready to start.

Marshall: On your mark…

Matthew:(These pups have given me so much, hopefully one day, I can return the favor.)

Marshall:Get set…

Chase:How fast can you run, Champ?

Champ:A lot faster than you!

Marshall:GO!!!

Champ and Chase immediately took off.

Moby:Wow!

Grace:(Giggles) The breeze feels so good.

Champ: Enjoying the ride, Matt?

Matthew:Yep!

Champ and Chase then looked at each other, seeing that they were about the same speed.

Champ:I guess I better step it up!

Champ then started getting ahead of Chase.

Chase:Whoa!

Grace:Well, Bolt was the fastest of the champions.

As Champ kept running, he kept making sure that Matthew was alright.

Champ:Are you alright?

Matthew:Yeah.

Champ: Matthew, I want to thank you for everything.

Matthew:Huh?

Champ:It was because of you, that I feel whole again, even though you don't truly know your past, you're still the biggest help anyone could ask for. And to be honest, you've been like a father to me.

Matthew:I may not fully remember your dad, but that doesn't mean I won't take care of his son. You're my best friend Champ, just being around you is like if Bolt was still here.

Champ:So, what new journey do you think awaits us?

Matthew:I don't know, but when something comes up, we'll be ready.

???:Hey!

Champ saw that Chase had caught up.

Chase:Was the speed boost right necessary?

Champ:No, but it is fun.

Chase: I'm glad we have you guys on the team, it's always nice to have new pups around.

Grace:(Giggles)

Champ: We'll be there to help out when the people of Adventure Bay need us.

Chase:Now then, I think I'm gonna win this race!

Champ:I don't think so!

(Scene fades to black as the ending song starts to play)

(Ending Song: Endlessly Possibility:Sonic Unleashed)

Thank you for following this series so far, the Epilogue should be uploaded soon, and another part of this book will be added that will include the main theme for part 2!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 1K 24
PAW Patrol: The Hidden Enemy Plot Ryder, and the PAW Patrol Rescue Pups have always loved each other, and cared for each other, after all, They are T...
12.7K 239 19
It was supposed to be a normal day. Just 2 pups having fun with each other. An innocent game turned into an intense competitive match. One takes it t...
36.2K 752 30
Dangers don't need to be invited. They turn up on they're own when we least expect them. The pups have a hard time saving their beloved owner. Serio...
61.2K 674 22
It has been a while, since the PAW Patrol Pups have been on a Mighty Mission, and the Pups were used to doing their Normal Rescues, but what Happens...