Kismat

Door Aahaana02

Shourya Singhania - The 26-year-old heir of a multi-million dollar company, a protective gentleman who looks... Meer

Character Aesthetics
NOTE
Prologue
Chapter 1: Maturity and Immaturity
Chapter 2: The Phone Call
Chapter 3: Difficult Conversations
Chapter 4: Broken Promises
Chapter 5: Another proposal
Chapter 6: Yes or No?
Chapter 7: So it's a Yes?
Chapter 8: A Nervous Shourya.
Chapter 9: Temple Blessings
Chapter 10: The Reception
Chapter 11: Insecurities
Chapter 12: Deciding a date
Chapter 13: Spills and Saves
Chapter 14: Her Secret Folder
Chapter 15: Anything she wants
Chapter 16: Shopping with the Singhania's
Chapter 18: Road Trip
Chapter 19: Sightseeing Part 1
Chapter 20: Sightseeing Part 2
Chapter 21: Pooja and Sangeet
Hi Guys!
Chapter 22: Mehndi and Haldi
Chapter 23: The Big Day
Chapter 24: The First Day
Chapter 25: Back Home
Chapter 26: Thief
Please Read!!
Chapter 27: Playing CID
Chapter 28: Consequences
Chapter 29: The Aftermath
Chapter 30: Sweet Talks
Chapter 31: Court Case
Chapter 32: France Part 1
Rohan's Story!
Chapter 33: France Part 2
Chapter 34: Care
Chapter 35: Gifts
Chapter 36: Regret
Chapter 37: Anniversary
Chapter 38: Blessed
Chapter 39: Announcement
Chapter 40: Tantrums
Chapter 40: Fears
NEW COVER
Chapter 41: Baby Shower
Chapter 42: Arrival
Epilogue: Disneyland
HEY GUYS!
Meesha's surprise!
EXCITING NEWS!!
KINDLE PRE-ORDER
KINDLE PRE-ORDERS FOR INDIA

Chapter 17: The Engagement

95.6K 5.6K 632
Door Aahaana02

Stage Decor Inspo - 

Today was the big day. Meera has taken time off work and has to reconsider what work is going to look like after getting married. She knows she is going to continue work, but she'll need to talk to Shourya about that.

Talking about Shourya, she hadn't seen him since the day they all went shopping. However they had been talking on the phone, Shourya had gotten her phone number from Aarav, calling her landline was too much of a hassle. Every night he would call her, ask her about her day, tell her about his, and talk about their likes and dislikes.

She had discovered he can play the piano and guitar and he discovered she loves to read and paint. They had even video called, where Jai would also talk to him and has now warmed up to Shourya.

"Meera, beta are you ready?" Suman asks. They were all at the venue already and Meera had requested that she got ready herself. Meera turns to look at Suman and Rohini. Meera had put her hair up in a loose bun with some strands sticking out. Both the women were in awe, Suman decided to give her a kiss on the forehead before leaving the mother and daughter to have their moment.

"Meri jaan, kitni khoobsurat lag rahi ho." Rohini smears some kajal out of her right eye and places it behind Meera's eye.

(My love, look at how beautiful you are looking.)

"Bhai kahan hai?"

(Where is brother?)

"Bas aa raha hai." Rohini sobbed.

(He's just on his way.)

"Maa, please don't cry! You're going to make me teary."

DRESS INSPO - 

Soon after Virat came in to take Meera, he gave her a huge cuddle before asking if she was ready. He walked her out, Anushka waiting at the entrance of the hall where the ceremony was going to be. Rohini held her daughter's hand as they walked up to Anushka. Suraj and Muskaan watched from the stage, where Raj and Shourya were waiting.

Shourya couldn't stop looking at the beauty as she ever so slowly made her way towards him. He was too awe-struck to even care about the fact that he was basically ogling. Once Meera got to the stage, Suraj pulled her into a side hug and whispered reassuring words into her ears, Muskaan gave her sister a huge hug before stepping out of the way.

SHOURYA'S OUTFIT INSPO -

Shourya extended his hand towards her; she gently placed her hand into his as he helped her up. Once they were up, he guided her to their seats where he even helped set her lehenga.

"People are watching," Meera whispered as she watched him bend down onto one knee to fix the ends of her skirt. He looked up at her wide doe eyes, "I don't want you to trip when you get up."

Meera watched as the videographers and photographers captured the moment, she could even see Riya and Muskaan peering into Aarav's phone as he records. When Shourya sits next to her, he softly whispers "It's okay, relax."

Raj calls over the panditji to do his job as they gather for the shagun. The pandit blesses the couple, before asking for the rings. Meera's hands start to sweat as her mother passes her the ring, too shy to even look at Shourya so she just simply fiddles with the ring waiting for him to do something. Her actions cause some giggles.

"Shourya beta, Iska kuch nahi ho sakta, tum hi aapna haath upar kr lo."

(Shourya, nothing is going to change her, you just raise your hand.)

Shourya raises his hand up, she grabs hold of just his finger and slides the gold band onto his finger. A laugh rumbles from his chest at her.

"Yeh lo beta, Meera ko pehna do."

(Here son, make Meera wear it.)

Shourya grabs the ring and the matching diamond band he got her together, gently grabs her hand and slides the ring onto her finger. He gives her hand a squeeze before letting go. He didn't want to let go of her hand. Her hand fit too perfectly into his.

She looks down at her finger avoiding her now fiancé's gaze, as Shourya looks at his fiancée lovingly. Snap. The perfect shot.

"Bhai bas karein, kitna dekhenge Bhabhi ko," Riya teases as she puts her phone away, "Chalo chalo, saab ek badi si family photo khichlein."

(Brother stop it now, how much are you going to look at bhabhi.)

(Come let's take a big family picture.)

The Rao's and Singhania's took a big family photo before Shourya's friends make their way over to tease "Mr I'm never going to get married."

"Bhabhi se milvaoge nahi kya?"

(Won;t you introduce us to our bhabhi?)

"Shourya ne toh inhe chupa kr rakha tha."

(Shourya had kept her hidden.)

"Bhabhi, kya soch kr aap is khadoos se shadi kr rahi hai. Dekhle aabhi toh sirf sagai hui hai."

(Bhabhi, what were you thinking when you said yes to this arrogant man? well you do still have time to think about it.)

Shourya ignores their stupid antics and introduces Meera to all of them, Sumeet, Ravi, and Vijay. "Ignore them, they're just a bunch of idiots." Just as Shourya's friends had left them alone, Meera's best friend make her way over.

"Namaste ji, mera naam Diya hai. Mein aur aapki yeh fiancée school se saath mein the. Isne toh mujhe aapse milvaya nahi toh mein kudh hi aagayi."

(Namaste ji, my name is Diya and I'm your fiancee's school friend. she didn't think to introduce us, so I had to come myself.)

Shourya laughs and glances at Meera.

"Mein aapko ek raaz ki baat bata deti hoon, yeh ladki bilkul hi pagal hai. Kuch nahi pata isse, saab sikhana padega."

(Let me tell you a secret, this girl is completely mad. She knows nothing, you'll have to teach her everything.)

Shourya watches Meera try to glare at her supposed best friend.

"Aur hain. Aapko abhi bholi si lag rahi hai, aage aage iske aur rang bhi dekhne ko milenge."

(And yes, you might find her sweet and innocent right now, but slowly she'll show you all her colours.)

"Diya!"

"Dekha!" Diya points at Meera.

(See!)

"Tum jaao yaha se."

(you go from here.)

Shourya laughs as Diya hurries from there.

"Aur konse raang dekhne ko milenge?" Shourya leans over and teases.

(Which other colours will I get to see?)

"Woh aise hi keh rahi thi, aap uski baat ke baare mein maat socho."

(She was just saying whatever, don't pay any attention to her.)

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I can't" Meera whispers, "I'm going to fall."

"I won't let you fall," Shourya whispers back. He almost left a chaste kiss on her ear but somehow managed to control the urge.

Aarav had decided that the couple needed a moment dance too, where it's just them on the floor. He had made it beautiful, only the twinkle lights and candles were lit, there was dry ice smoke on the dance floor, and huge sparklers were lit. It looked like they were floating on clouds, amongst stars. It was surreal.

When Shourya felt her start to tremble, he put both her arms around his neck, and wrapped his arms around her waist to steady her before slightly lifting her so her toes were on top of his feet.

"There, all you have to do is hold on to me. I'll do the rest."

"But people are watching."
"Don't think about people, think about us. Me. Here. Right now."

Meera hides her face into his neck, too late to go back now she thinks. She lets herself get swayed by her fiancé and enjoys her moment with him. It was only when everyone started clapping that Meera pulled away, she looked at her audience, before stepping away and rushing out to a balcony. Shourya follows her and finds her standing with her face in her hands. He grabs her elbow, but she just shakes him off.

"Hey, Meera. Look here at me please." Shourya tries to pacify her. "It's okay, you're okay."

"No, nothing is okay."

"Talk to me, what are you thinking?" Shourya asks, worried he might have done something wrong.

"I-we. . . . umm, everyone saw. . . baba and bhai were right there too!"

"Oh Meera, did you not see the huge smiles on their faces?" Shourya grabs her hands and moves them away from her face. He coddles her in his arms, "they looked really happy. Hmmm?"

"Hmmmm" Meera nods now aware of his arms wrapped around her.

"You look beautiful," Shourya tells her as he raises her left hand to kiss her ring finger.

Meera peers up at him and gives him a shy smile. She giggles as his stubble rubs against her hand.

"You too!" She says.

Shourya laughs as he holds both her hands.

And just like that they were engaged.

Hi everyone! So I wasn't going to update another chapter today, but I just have no control over myself and no patience!

But please please please do show your support and love to Meera and Shourya! Who are now finally engaged!!! 

And from where I'm standing, it looks like they are slowly falling in love!

Also, I want to say thank you to all the people who are showing their love and support by voting and reading the chapters. You guys have no idea how much I appreciate it! Thank you Thankyou so so so so so much! You guys are amazing. Virtual hugs to all of you!

And one last thing, you may have noticed I've put in some pictures as inspiration. That's what I was imagining and of course, you guys are welcome to imagine anything you want. But I just wanted to share my thoughts and imagination. Tell me if you guys would like to see more of that. Like, want to see more clothes and decor inspiration in future chapters.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

690K 25.3K 36
Pranit Verma-A successful self-made businessman ,specifically a hoteiler. He runs a chain of hotels in India as well as in some foreign countries. A...
4.7M 237K 150
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
2M 90.6K 44
"You really don't care" i whisper tears running down my eyes i wipe them furiously, today i will not understand him he as to understand what i want. ...