Reincarnated in otome game bu...

بواسطة GreedRyuga

Warning : Gore, mass murderings, assassinations, tortures and inhumane actions. Read at your own risk. MC die... المزيد

Episode 1 - Death
Episode 2 - Fairy of the Forest
Episode 3 - Manipulating An Adult
Episode 4 - King's Troubles
Episode 5 - Bloody Dream
Episode 6 - Give Me A Break!
Episode 7 - Questions & Questions
Episode 8 - Bird & Stone Plan
George Rivelet's Profile
Major Characters' Profiles
Episode 9 - First Day of Academy
Episode 10 - Failed Acts
Episode 11 - Overthinking Issues
Episode 12 - Failed Investigations
Episode 14 - Troubles After Troubles
Episode 15 - Naughty Rouki
Official Logo
Episode 16 - Troubles & Struggles
Episode 17 - Messed Up
Episode 18 - Personal Matters
Episode 19 - Treats for Treatments
Episode 20 - Young Vigilantes
Episode 21 - Disciplinary Session
Episode 22 - Secret Weapon
Episode 23 - Weapon from Another World

Episode 13 - Suspicious Invitation

357 9 10
بواسطة GreedRyuga

(At the Student Council Room)

The trio put down the boy on the chair. The boy was panicking but tried his best to not show on his face

Issac : Sorry for our rudeness because I don't think you would come with us easily if we told you. I'm Issac Berolinn, the student council president.

The boy shocked

George : (Issac??? Another male lead??? What the hell is happening?)

Kuragari : Calm down boy. I'm sure that we haven't made any trouble yet. He must have some reason to take you here. Don't make a scene. Just listen to their words carefully.

George : (A...Alright)

Antony : My name is Antony Delionn, the member of the student council. Sorry for my rudeness.

Arnold : I am Arnold Eastestor. Also the member of the student council.

Alyssa : Alyssa Coulent. Nice to meet you.

After all four members introduced themselves, white hair girl and yellow hair boy entered the room. The boy saw white hair girl's face and realised that she was worried about him

Cecelia : What are you people trying to do to George? And whatever it was, please stop it at once!

Kuragari : She really worried about you, boy.

George : (Yeah, I'm really surprised. Why did she care about me this much? I didn't do anything for her)

Brown hair boy walk toward white hair girl

Issac : Don't worry, girl. We just want to talk with him.

Just then, blonde hair girl and blue hair boy entered the room

Albert : This is the first time I heard that student council can use force on innocent students and do whatever they want.

Issac : Oh my, Albert and Charlotte. Are you two by any chance, his friends?

Charlotte : No, but he was Cecelia's friend. I can't overlook my friend's friend in trouble.

George : (Friend's friend? What the hell was that?)

Issac : Then, what about you, William?

William : Me? I'm his friend.

Issac : I see. I didn't expect that he would have this kind of caring friends. Well done, George.

Charlotte : Just get to the point. What do you want to talk to him about?

Issac : I just wanna ask him.

Charlotte : Ask what? (His true identity? Is this my chance?)

Issac : To become a member of the student council if he is interested.

George : Huh?

Charlotte & Cecelia : What?

Albert : What?

William : Wait a minute, really?

Issac : Yea, what's wrong with it?

George : But why?

Issac : Because you went to the library everyday.

George : Huh?

Cecelia : Library?

Albert : Let me make this clear. Are you inviting George to join the student council because he went to the library for once?

Issac : Who said once? He went there everyday since the first day.

Albert : How did you know that?

Issac : Alyssa here was assigned to be librarian for this spring. She saw George everyday come to the library and read books.

Albert : Is that the only reason?

Alyssa : You're misunderstanding. No one would come to the library everyday. At least not when the years just started. Many students come to the library but no one has to come everyday like him. Even on the day of the tea-party, he still comes to the library.

Albert : It could be that he was just too awkward to talk with everyone.

Alyssa : You're underestimating the student council. We've been watching him from afar for two days already and we saw that he can talk to the real person.

George : Did you just commit that you people are stalking me?

Alyssa : You have a problem with that?

Black hair girl stares at the boy

George : (Why is she staring at me like that? Did she think that stalking someone was a normal thing to do?)

Charlotte : So, you people want him to become a student council member just because he went to the library everyday?

Black hair girl turned around and looked at blonde hair girl

Alyssa : I think you're still misunderstanding. Couldn't you see that George here has things that are superior to most of the students? Or are you just blind?

Charlotte : What did you just say?

Alyssa : Reading books was the basic foundation of surpassing others. He might be a normal commoner but since he is reading books, he has surpassed every other student who didn't read books.

William : She's not wrong. There are two things you must do if you want to get to the top. Reading books and talking to people. Both have only one goal, to acquire knowledge. You must do one or both to get wisdom.

Alyssa : As expected of William Wodinn, the son of the best merchant of the kingdom.

William : That wasn't the only thing you see in George, right?

Alyssa : You're right. The second one was his body build.

George : Huh?

Black hair girl grabs the boy's arms and pulls him with every strength she has. But the boy didn't even move a bit. Others were surprised but white hair girl was confused

Alyssa : Realized now? He might look thin and fragile while wearing the uniform. But, his body was well trained. It might be because of his rough life before coming to the academy, he was stronger than most of the students. He might be strong as teacher Carter.

Albert : How did you know that?

Alyssa : I saw how he fought in Carter's class. He didn't knock back when Carter struck him. Even Arnold who was known as the strongest student in the academy couldn't endure Carter's attacks. In other words, George was the strongest student in the entire academy right now.

The boy shocked

George : (What the hell! I'm the strongest? Are you kidding me? Hey old man.... say something!)

Kuragari : Hmm.... she might be right.

George : (Huh?)

Kuragari : You tried using the sword made of rock which was heavy as a great sword like heavy weapons. And more.... you held that sword with single hand. That means.... you could wield great weapons with one hand. No wonder you're the strongest student.

George : (......)

Cecelia : George was the strongest student?...... how did I not know?

White hair girl talks to herself in a low voice

Kuragari : There's no way you would know that when even myself didn't know.

George : ......

Alyssa : He also already mastered using magic. He's superior in all 3 things, wisdom, strength, magic and have potentials. He's the perfect student to become a member of the student council.

Blonde hair girl lose the word to talk back

Charlotte : (She's right, I didn't realize those things. She didn't even count the strange technique of him to disappear without noticing and having a faint presence. If he was the real person who saved mother, he's really superior to anyone else. I've lost this conversation)

William : (As expected of the student council. They know what they're after. I'm right to follow this guy. I got a feeling that he would show even more interesting things in the future)

Issac : So, what's your answer, George Rivelet? Will you join us, the student council?

Everyone looks to the boy who was extremely nervous

George : (Hey old man.... what should I do? Everyone is looking at me!)

Kuragari : I think you should solve this problem by yourself.

George : Huh?

Kuragari : I mean, I'm just a spirit inside your body. There will be times when I have to leave your body and do something. You would be in trouble if you're not used to these kinds of situations. So, I decided that I won't interfere with you for today. By the way, don't forget your origins and your goals. That's all you should know before deciding things. And don't take much time. Good luck.

George : ...... (Oh God. What should I do? Think.... think.... what's the best thing to do in this kind of situations. What would the old man do? What should I do? Remember my origins and my goals? What is it?)

Then, the boy realized something and decided

George : No, I'm sorry but I won't join the student council.

Issac : Can you tell me the reason?

George : Because it wasn't my goal.

Issac : Becoming a member of the student council will benefit you many things. It might help you reach your goal.

George : No, it won't. It would interfere rather than help.

Issac : I see. What a shame.

George : Are we done?

Issac : Yes, you can leave now.

George : Then, if you excuse me.

The boy stands up and walks toward the door and opens it to leave

Issac : Before you leave, I have to remind you something.

The boy turned around

George : What?

Issac : You said becoming a member of the student council would interfere with your goals. I don't know what your goals are but since you're here today, you'll face troubles toward your goals.

George : What do you mean?

Issac : Many students want to join the student council but we didn't accept them. And you, who was invited and refused the offer will face the anger and jealousy of the rejected students. I'm sorry about that.

George : ......

Issac : Also, we won't give up on you just because you reject us. You can come back whenever you change your mind. We also will try to get you.

George : I see.

The boy walked out from the room and the trio followed after him and closed the door

Antony : You didn't tell them about his growth points. Why?

Alyssa : Issac told me not to.

Issac : I don't want to tell them because I don't feel like it.

Antony : Huh? Why?

Issac : It's clear that George was talented to become a great warrior. But, the academy keeps that as a secret. Do you know why?

Antony : No.

Issac : That's because they have reasons to not. And it might be more important than that fact about his talent. He must be an important person who must keep low profile.

Antony : Then, shouldn't we not invite him to the student council?

Issac : That's the best part, my friend. I know that we shouldn't mess with him. But, knowing it make me want to mess with him more. I want to make him popular. I want to reveal his identity. I want to see what kind of person he was. Just thinking about it make me really excite.

Antony : Hey Alyssa, is that really okay?

Alyssa : He's interesting so, why not? We don't have anything to do anyway.

Antony : What are you saying? Duel championship was coming. We have tons of works to do.

Arnold : They're boring. We need excitement or something interesting. Like George.

Antony : You too?

Arnold : What? I want a new junior too.

Antony : (These people are sick) *sigh*

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

173K 5.3K 41
"If I'm going to die anyway, there's no point in trying to live." A typical reincarnated into a villainess story, except the protagonist isn't your t...
139K 4.3K 17
Now that I think about it the name Lydia reminds me of something. Maybe from a movie or a book I have read before. I think my full name is Angeline L...
3.1K 55 16
Formerly, "I Took In A Weakened Goddess, And Now I've Been Reincarnated In A New World" --- At that moment, I couldn't get myself to pull the trigger...
279K 12.7K 43
A cold cynic dies after angering the goddess of love only to be reincarnated as a male capture target in a fantasy otome game (dating sim) with the a...