Duplicitous | T.N.

By sofiamariaisabel1

Aurora the sleeping beauty, damned to a boundless doze. Only true loves kiss had the power to haul her from s... More

Cast
I • 42 days, 1008 hours, 60 480 minutes and 362 8800 seconds
II • Nail chewing is a bad habit
III • Little Miss too perfect for me
IV • What are you hiding?
V • True colours
VI • Prejudice
VII • Physiological warfare
VIII • That one blissful moment
IX • More Angst
X • Every time 'Great' is said, note the sarcasm
XI • Dumbledores Army
XII • Half the angel
XIII • No clubs
XIV • Pure Dread
XV • Spells and Stunning
XVI • Two graves
XVII • A sneaky bugger
XVIII • Drowning sorrows in thick liquor
XIX • Anthony Creevey
XX • Shame
XXI • Downturned Glares
XXII • A brush with war
XXIII • Red & Green Ying & Yangs
XXIV • Two Stolen Angels
XXV • Selfish Hatred
XXVI • Repeated Mistakes
XXVII • Stern memories
XXVIII • Sleeping Beauty
XXIX • To reign hell
XXX • Injuries and Assumptions
XXXI • Armestice
XXXII • Bad news at Breakfast
XXXIII • Forbidden Serpent
XXXIV • Jovial Encounters
XXXV • Daring Lions & Crafty Serpents
XXXVI • I made a friend...
XXXVII • Almosts & Atelophobia
XXXVIII • Triumphed smiles
XXXIX • Hit me
XL • The real Fox
XLI • I can't
XLII • Concealed shames
XLIII • Pretty Blondes
XLIV • Stained, inky crushes
XLVI • Various departures
XLVII • Owed Favours
XLVIII • Authentic sneers
XLIS • Parrallel || lellarraP • XLIS
L • Fantasy Letters
LI • A corpes' touch
LII • Nott acceptable
LIII • A scented boy
LIV • Cast under influence
LV • An Opal Curse
LVI • The end marks the beginning, the beginning marks the end
LVII • In the rain
LVIII • Cruel Bastards
LIX • A loathing
LX • Red handed
LXI • Deceitful doves
LXII • Once upon a dream
LXIII • The prodigal boyfriend
LXIV • Gothic fears and families
LXV • Bewitched minds
LXVI • The highs and hows of a teenage girl
LXVII • Complexion
LXVIII • Jam on toast
LXIX • Familiar Faces

XLV • My father

2.3K 72 36
By sofiamariaisabel1

It went radio silent.

They refused to speak for exactly one month, four days and counting. The air whenever their proximity was forced grew thick and uncomfortable, so they avoided one another all together.

Theodore kept up his sick game with Marrietta Edgecombe in that time. He did hold her bags and assist her on her way to class. She fancied him, she really fancied him...

It was unrequited.

He knew he was close, so close until he had the chance to steal the coin. He initially planned to swipe it from underneath her nose, and leave unsuspected, but unfortunately for him, she was a smart girl, cautious and protective of her property. He wasn't as daft enough to ask her about it, so he kept quiet and eyed it profusely whenever it was within his line of sight, which was unfortunately not as common as he had hoped. He needed to trick her, to steal it from the girl, unsuspected.

Marrietta Edgecombe was a bright individual, she was kind hearted, funny, a little shy and awkward, but overall a sweet soul to be savoured. Her nature was not an untrusting one, but she knew the type of person Theodore Nott was, and she wasn't willing to reveal all her cards to him just like that. She was smart, but she could be a downright idiot too. If she was purely intelligent, she'd have dropped Theodore ages ago, warned him to back off, but could you blame a girl in love?

She wanted him, and there he was, offering her his undivided attention. Well, not undivided, but she didn't know that. You can't change a tigers stripes, much like you can't change a snakes pattern, and Theodore's was set in stone. He believed he was a jerk, so he acted like one. He was using Marrietta and felt little to no remorse.

As one girl held tightly to his arm, his eyes often journeyed across the room in search for another. Marrietta did not need assistance when walking to class, that didn't stop him from carrying her bags, she thought it was sweet, he deemed it necessary.

Their arms interlocked at the elbows as he walked the blonde across the school. Her bag rested tightly over his shoulder along with his own, it didn't bother him. They chatted about the most bizarre things, whatever came to mind. Theodore believed that if he wasn't so guarded, he'd probably like her, except her was, and he didn't. So he led her on for his own benefit, answers and a nice lay.

They walked towards defence against the dark arts. He was begging to loath that class. Umbridge adored him, and at first he knew he could use a powerful teacher on his side, but she was growing annoying, especially with all of her scolding towards Aurora. Strangely enough, he felt she didn't deserve it, an alarming parallel to how he felt before, a time he found her misery amusing.

"You don't talk of your family much, what are they like?" The blonde girl beside him questioned. Not many were aware of his home situation, he hated how it was so innocent, yet so damaging. A familiar twitch of rage hit him.

"I don't do I?" He tried to calm his breathing. Anger came to easily to him those days.

"No." She giggled. "You should, I'd like to meet them." He frowned, they never established a relationship, barely even a courting, he couldn't even recall a single date. Times when she'd pry rekindled him with anger, an excuse to do this to her. That was why they walked to class early; he needed to be rid of her sooner.

Theodore was aware that his actions were wrong, in fact he'd always known. The numerous people he used and left was alarming, but not to him, he shrugged it off as self preservation. No remorse ever eloped him, Aurora the exception, of course.

Aurora. He hated her most. He commonly he found himself angry, and prepared to cause chaos, whether it be psychologically or physically, he liked the trouble, yet she was the only person he never actually harmed. He took a step back before it could escalate, that was unlike him, yet he never questioned it.

"They're awfully prestigious." He grunted. "I don't think you'd like them." And they left it at that, the door towards the classroom in sight.

• • •

Aurora grinned as Fred and George goofed. The two had grown more enthusiastic and energetic as the year came closer to its end. Days passed slowly, yet the twins kept everyone amused and occupied with their shenanigans.

They had already exposed their little plan for the end of year, the prank to outdo all pranks. At first it merely filled her with dread, but it too inspired an unnecessary tinge of evil within her... she loved it.

"Rory dear." They grinned wickedly down at the girl as she feasted on the last of her breakfast. "Would you like a mint?" Their arms extended down before her, presenting a beautifully wrapped box of what she presumed were more than mints on the inside. She wasn't an idiot.

"Oh how I would love one." She giggled. She plucked a single one from the pile and held it to her lips. They watched eagerly. "What do they do?"

"They're our newest invention." George exasperated, the tone of his voice was in seller mode, as if they were advertising such a trick.

Fred's voice matched his brothers. "Twisty toads." Her mouth opened as she released a small 'ahh'. "They make your face morph into a toad." A burst of laughter shot straight from her belly, alarming those around her, unsuspecting of the explosion of giggles.

The devilish side of her came up with an idea. A part of her questioned whether or not she should suggest such wickedly whilst in the presence of Fred and George, would they appreciate the trickery if it was coming from her? Or perhaps they would worship it? She didn't know, but she really wanted to cause some chaos.

"May I have that?" She grinned, pointing to the box of which rested in Fred's hand.

• • •

Turns out Rory was overthinking. The twins honestly didn't care why she'd asked for the Twisty Toads. They just handed them off, no questions asked. She held the neatly wrapped treats in the palm of her hand. Grinning down at them she approached the class room.

She had arrived ten minutes early on purpose, no one, not even Umbridge, would be in there. She held the door slightly ajar, checking out the premises, she saw no one, which was odd, because she definitely felt eyes on her.

She was right, there were eyes on her, just from the other side of the door, Theodore watched her. He could begin to understand why she arrived early, she hated DA. Well, he knew she actually loved the class, but as long as Professor Dolores Umbridge remained teacher, she'd loath it forever.

After dropping Marrietta off to what ever class Sixth Ravenclaws we're attending, he knew he couldn't return back to the dining hall, so he took an early start to class. Conflicting emotions overwhelmed him, he didn't know whether or not it was a good thing Aurora Flores happened to have the same idea.

She edged the door closed, doing so with extreme caution as to not alarm any passer-by's. Finally the door closed with the faintest click, pleased with her achievements, she spun around.

Theodore leant on the edge of his desk, arms crossed, head tilted and fashioning his ever so handsome and iconic snide smirk. "Now what are you up to?" His smile widened.

She flinched at the sight of him. His posture was so careless, so natural, she hated how hers grew stiff. "Nothing." She murmured back at him, not enthusiastic to be in his presence. He had formed a cold and distant attitude towards her in the past month, one moment he could be so sweet and the next, he could completely one eighty and become a cruel and quiet shit.

"Ahh, but Aurora." Her name was Rory. She hated the name Aurora, but no rage came to her as the name slid from his lips like honey. "What could possibly entice you enough to come here? Early." If the way he said her name didn't agitate her, the words his hoarse and smooth voice announced certainly did... and so did his face. Irrelevant but yeah, she hated that too.

"None of your bloody business." She fired the same words he had spat the last time she attempted to speak to him like a normal human being. After the day he complemented the etymology of her name she tried to speak to him again, her attempts grew feeble and soon nonexistent at his random coldness.

His lips pursed, as he maintained a grin. He couldn't fight of the smile, he looked down at his feet in an attempt to hide his smile. Leaning back off the desk he looked up at her, his bottom lip caught between his teeth. "I deserved that."

"You deserve more than that, you entitled prick." She mumbled again, brushing last him with little to no care. His smile remained even as she was out of his line of sight, he turned his head left to get another look at her.

Leaving the box of treats on her professors desk, she returned to her own seat, disappointed how it remained two seats ahead of his. He had the perfect view of the back of her head. She didn't like it. She was thankful that Theodore didn't mention the lollies she left by the teachers things.

The silence grew annoying, she figured snapping at him would be the way to go. "You're downright awful, you know?"

He smiled a charming grin. "Oh I'm aware."

"You can be so mean." Her voice wavered in the slightest, she thought they were friends. "For no reason too." She wanted to hit him were it hurts, to fire her words like bullets, to tear through his flesh and mark his wounded soul, but she didn't, they both knew he didn't deserve it.

He didn't matter enough to even hold a grudge against. His chest squirmed at the realisation, she didn't care. Swallowing his discontent he sat back down in his chair.

He didn't know if Aurora knew but it had been exactly one month and four days of distance between them. He had counted. It was of course his fault for their indifference, but he counted none the less. She had festered his mind, plagues his thoughts, and effected his behaviour. He used to loath her, despise her, he would never quite understand how such rage shifted into a soft fondness.

He did not often smile at the thought of someone.

The bodies of more students began to fill out the room and the space between them. He still had eyes on the back of her head. His guilt urged him to burn holes into the back of her head, he'd hope she'd feel them and turn around, and maybe then he'd offer her a smile. It was the best he could do.

However, no matter how long he gazed at her profile, she refused to turn around, refused to look at him. He preferred when she hated him, at least then she acknowledged him, but now, to her, he was a nobody.

"Oohh." Then there was the torturous giggle again. Professor Umbridge strode across the classroom her hands interlocked behind her back and her head held high in unearned confidence. "Treats." She smiled before plopping a single lolly into her mouth.

"Please continue yesterdays work." Throughout the lesson the professor chewed on the single treat in her mouth. Theodore kept his eyes on the teacher, he knew those treats were from Aurora and he couldn't wait to see their result.

As her mouth munched, her face began to pale, a splash of green, of which originated as a pimple spread across her cheek, over her nose and across her forehead. Students throughout the room spoke quietly amongst themselves, pointing at the colour of which decorated her face.

Theodore buried his face deep into his elbow and shook slightly, the sound of his laughter muffled by his inner arm. He knew what was happening, and he loved it. Peaking through his arm, the process had furthered. Her nose was no longer present, instead her nostrils had spread outwards, he watched as her mouth widened beyond to natural lengths, and as warts began to bulge at random.

"What?" She frowned. Students seemed to be struggling to withhold their cackles, no one seemed strong enough to hide the amusement. "What?" She tried again, only that time, her high pitched squawk was followed by a deep 'rebit'. Everyone was gasping for breath by that point. Stomaches we're clutched and faces went pink, Theodore and Rory included.

The lady gasped a massive intake of air herself, but rather than a breath taken whilst laughing she took one in fear. Another 'rebit', and another gasp.

"Who?!" She roared from her spot. The classroom quietened. Her narrowed eyes traveled across the many faces of students who were unfortunate enough to have her class that period. Despite how disfigured her face had grown, no one cackled, not even a mere smile remained, the absence of amusement danced boldly across each and everyone's faces, no matter how funny they found the situation, they feared her merciless wrath more.

"No one wishes to confess?" Another croak. No laughter. "Very well then." She pointed directly at two students. One by one she ordered them to stand by the front. It quickly became obvious how each student selected was her least favourite, the children she picked on the most. She selected a third. Two stomachs dropped when Aurora was asked to stand beside them. "These students will be punished then."

Jaws threw themselves at the floor and eyes attempted to follow and leap out of the heads of every student present. That was not fair.

"I shall be going to the infirmary, once I make a healthy recovery, I'll let you three know." She sneered, before rushing from the room.

Of the three who remained standing, a rush of tears poured down the face of one of girls. She often cried when in trouble Theo realised. He did not know her name. The boy, who's name was also unknown, rushed over to his friends, they each began rapidly talking, furious words and curses thrown left right and centre. Aurora however, remained planted in her spot. A swarm of people rushed to her aid. People of which Theodore certainly had never spoken to, hurriedly began to shower her with comfort. He had almost forgotten how popular Aurora really was.

She could hardly feel as the palms of many rubbed against her back. Words of encouragement fell on death ears. She failed to listen to the voices of anyone. Her sight remained focused on the wall ahead of her, her attention lost with it.

She did not know if she could bare to scar her skin again. She did, however, know she would much rather leap from the window of the seventh floor, than taint her dignity in such a way for the second time. The ache had sunk deep into her flesh and tangled itself within her veins, she never forgot it, she often thought about it whilst she rubbed her marked hand, Aurora found herself doing so then.

She didn't complain like Noel did, and she did not cry like Romilda. It took all of her will power to pull a simple frown, yet at the same time it took all the same strength not to drop to her knees and wail.

The last time the pen had cut into her hand was one of, if not, the lowest moment of her life. Her mothers absence scarred deeper than any knife... or pen ever could. The sharp cuts had brought her comfort in all the wrong ways, a physical distraction from the war that raged in her grieving mind. She felt better then, but her insides grew rotten at the thought of facing such pain again.

Not the pain of her wrist, but the remembrance of the heartache that came with it. Such a memory, was destructive. She refused to pull her eyes away from the wall, she guessed she deserved it, it was her who left the treats anyway. Aurora decided that she would admit to the treachery the following day and save the others who had been caught in the crossfire, the pain of the stab.

Her shoulders shrunk in defeat. Smiling briskly at those who had attempted to comfort her, she brushed past them and walked herself back to her dorm, she didn't feel like attending any more classes for the day.

Theodore, followed her. At first he only did so to assure she arrived back to the Gryffindor common room safely, it was fairly obvious she would be missing the rest of her day. His hands remained in his pockets as he trailed behind her. He didn't know if she even knew he was there, if she did, she clearly didn't show it.

Why did she look so defeated? That he didn't know. Perhaps it was the guilt of dragging others into it? He was left unsure. Theodore was very much aware of the toad... ha! toad like professors forms of punishment, and how it could very easily be misinterpreted for torture. He didn't wish for Aurora to go through that, he also had noticed the scribbled scarring across her arm. Maybe she was dreading the pain?

He could not guess what specifically was tormenting her, for what ever it was it took a toll like no other. There was no pep in her walk like usual, no skip, no cheer. He did not like it, he demanded for such happiness back, and would definitely fight for it.

Before she reached the Gryffindor commons, Aurora paused by the steps, they shifted and moved about as they always did, something that Theodore found increasingly annoying. Instead of walking up them, she stood still and continued to stare at nothing in particular.

Theodore, decided that was the moment he would make himself known. He rushed to reach her but was too late, the stair case of which she stood on moved in a different direction. He jumped on the following ones. "Aurora!" He called.

She turned to look at him, he held tightly to the railing as the stairs shifted around. Confusion evaded her. "Theo? What're you doing?"

"Well, I'm trying to get to you." The steps changed again, and he hopped onto the next ones, he did not predict how the bricks of which he stood on would then flow in the entirely opposite direction. He pulled himself tightly as they moved around. "But it's getting really difficult!" He yelled across the room now. She watched as he peaked his head over the rails to look down beneath him gulping as he did so, she realised then, that Theodore Nott was scared.

"Are you-?" She sniffled. "Are you scared?"

His head shot to her direction. "Absolutely not, I'm merely cautious, you never know with these blasted things." He banged his fist against the stone, it immediate soared through the room, she smiled as Theo yelped from where he stood. Quickly, the boy jumped from the angered architecture and onto another case, one that flowed under her. She looked down at him, he, looking back up at her. Her tears began to dry.

She walked down and changed stairs herself, attempting to meet up with him. Their two ladders of steps, began to approach one another, they smiled in relief. However, they did not expect the stairs to merely fly past one another. They watched as they just missed each other. Damnit.

"Why did you follow me?" She called.

"I had to. You seemed upset." His voice projected back as they distanced further away from one another.

"Nice detective work Sherlock!" She cupped her hands over her mouth to use as a megaphone of sorts. She noted his confusion. "Muggle detective!" His mouth opened in understanding.

"Well, I've noticed how much of a bastard I've been." He released a hoarse cry as the steps shifted again. "And I want to make up for it."

"How?" The Gryffindor crossed her arms and jutted her hip.

He smiled at the action, so sassy, he adored it. "By being there!" They flung past each other again. "And listening." Their steps grew closer. "And never ever judging you." His voice lowered to a normal tone as their steps connected, he walked up to her. "I'm sorry." He huffed.

She nodded, wearing small grin of thanks, and then she released the withheld tears. A sob wracked from the base of her sore throat. And then another, and then another. He awkwardly wrapped his arms around her, patting her head in a manner that would've made her uncomfortable if she cared, but in the moment she just needed to release her tears.

"I can't Theo, I can't go through that again." His pats upon her head grew into soft strokes along her hair. Pretty brown. He thought. "The last time I had to do that, was literally the worst moment of my life, the pain is just a reminder."
Ah, that's as why, he concluded. The scarring of her hand would not only reopen the wounds of flesh but of her soul. He hugged her tighter.

Walking her up to the Gryffindor tower, they departed ways at the painting, his hand of which had been holding tightly onto hers let go with severe reluctance. He could feel as every molecule departed form her soft dainty hands. He watched as she walked by the painting, offering him a tight lipped smile she left his vision.

He turned around, eloped in more silence, ignored the harsh stare from the painting and walked himself back to his common room. He didn't feel like class either.

• • •

It took six days for the toad to moth back into an original form.... Most liked to think she still looked toad like and perhaps it didn't wear off properly, others say she was just born that way. However by the time she was well again, she was just as angry and ready to punish just as she was before. She didn't know who placed the sweets yet she was all too ready to punish whoever for it, as long as she didn't like them.

Aurora never really left her dorm, other than attending classes, she had no real reason to be out. Her close friends, of who had heard of the absurdity, attempted to console her, they consistently visited her, and tried to laugh with her, to drag her out. She pretended to go along with it, she laughed when it was necessary and spoke during any pause.

It was the same as always.

Acting appropriately. She'd always done that. She didn't have to with Theodore. The words echoed through her subconscious. There was often a small voice in her head comparing her interactions with the Slytherin boy to everyone else those days. If someone were to get mad she'd think of his chilling glare, or if anybody smiled, thoughts of his own would come to mind.

It was growing increasingly annoying.

And as she arrived to Umbridges office, she took a moment to appreciate Noel's brown, curly locks as he panicked quietly in the corner... Theodore's hair was curlier.

Romilda seemed to be physically shoving the tears back into her eyes. Every time a bead of salty water would drop she yanked her hand and smudged it harshly off her face. Her sniffles grew louder as time progressed, and then a single sob racked from inside her throat... she really didn't handle pressure well, Aurora thought.

Approaching her slowly, she crouched down beside the sobbing girl. "Hey." She cooed. "It's okay." Running a pattern across her back she consoled the Gryffindor girl.

"I say we retaliate." Noel snapped at the wall, turning to face the two girls. His glasses shifted down the bridge of his nose as his mouth moved at a rapid pace. "Start a protest!"

The muggle born boy was fuming, his temper getting the best of him. "It's okay." Aurora sighed. "I have a plan of my own."

Hope beamed through her fellow Gryffindors eyes. "Yeah?" He beamed down at her.

"Go on?" Romilda urged, the pace her tears fell down her face slowing immensely.

"It's okay." Rory huffed. "It only requires me."

The door opened immediately after that. "Well." The toad giggled. "In you go."

Aurora yanked the two bodies who had begun to advance toward the room. She pulled them behind her. Umbridges expression ceased to falter, she smiled profusely, but Aurora could still sense the scowl that threaten to pull across the Professors face. "I confess." She murmured. "It was me." With her head held high she continued, holding on tightly to her dignity. "Don't punish them."

The three looked at her starstruck. A sudden awe overwhelmed the faces of the other Gryffindors. They thought she was sacrificing her self. She loathed how her heart swelled in pride at the thought, despite her acts, she came off looking like a hero. She knew she shouldn't but Rory had always loved to be loved.

"Very well then." The lady hummed. "Miss Harris, Mr Hues, you may return back to your dorms." The two practically sprinted away, leaving Aurora with her professor. "I knew it was you." With those words, the lady who stood nearly a foot shorter than her, opened the door further and gestured the girl walk in.

Rory sat down in one of the three chairs that adorned the room. In front of each chair was a desk and a single strand of paper. Auroras heart dropped at the sight of the quill. She didn't know what led her to believe it, but she could almost feel the pen waiting specifically for her.

"I picked out the same pen as the last time." Umbridge sighed in feigned pity. "It recognises you." The young girl chose the chair closest to the door on purpose, she was prepared to bolt out the door the moment she was allowed, tend to her inevitable wound and sob into her pillow.

Then, an obnoxious knock came from the door.

The older woman's eyes, which had initially been set eager on the scars that decorated the back of Auroras hand, we're snatched towards the direction of the closed door. "Come in." She sung.

The door swung open, the knob slapping harshly against the opposing wall. The three occupants of the room flinched at the harsh sound of the impact. Despite the momentary hesitance, Theodore waltzed into the room, confidence carrying him tall.

Confusion pulled at his face, three chairs, three tables, three sets of papers, three quills... and one student. "Ahh, I see you traded yourself three for one." He chuckled. "Ever so chivalrous Aurora."

"Mr Nott." Umbridge grinned tightly at the boy her eyes warily shifting to examine the wall, which luckily remained undamaged. "Is there an issue?"

"Uhh." His forehead crinkled as though he was searching for an answer in deep, feigned thought a smile broke out quickly across his face. "Yes, actually." Then he pointed towards Aurora who sat with her hands crossed before her. "It concerns Miss Flores."

Umbridges eyes narrowed in heavy accusation. "Miss Flores is in detention for..." The lady trailed off. Aurora felt the strong urge to snort, Umbridge was clearly avoiding mentioning the reasoning for Auroras punishment. Theodore grinned, easily amused for the same reasoning.

"Well, you see." He cleared his throat. "My friend here, didn't do it."

"She's already confessed." She smiled widely, glad to be proving a point.

"I was there before everyone else. The box already there." His voice deepened, eyes daring.

"And what's to say you didn't do it?" She giggled. "Mr Nott, I certainly admire your confidence to walk right into detention to defend your... friend." That was the first time Aurora had ever seen Umbridge actually sneer, her cruelty often came in the form of passive aggression and feigned kindness. "And I certainly consider you a wonderful asset to the student body, however, I shan't be excusing Miss Flores because you suggest I should." She grinned. "Off you go, Theodore."

His expression darkened. Aurora recognised the malice. He wore the exact same shade whilst being cruel to her many months ago. "You see, Dolores." He smiled smugly as she stiffened. "I don't want Aurora receiving punishment. So I suggest, you release her." She didn't back down. "I could perhaps, bring up the matter with my father?" The words tasted like poison on his tongue, he clearly did not like mentioning him.

Aurora stifled a giggle, he sounded like Malfoy. However as her eyes remained on them, she could see it wasn't exactly like Malfoy. Draco threatened exposing whoever to his father left, right and centre. Theodore did not. Considering the way the Professors demeanour changed from predator to pray with just the movement of his lips, she knew Theodore's threat had a much darker meaning. He was then, the predator.

The lady shrunk in his gaze. "Very well then. Mr Nott. You may leave now. Flores." She acknowledged. "You too." She spoke in a fast pace, small sentences only. Aurora swiftly grabbed her things and followed the boy out.

She turned to thank him, but before she could, he had walked away. Her eyes followed his departing figure of which walked in a stormy, anger fuelled step. She frowned. Were they not friends again?

__________________________________
AN

Okaaayyy, I kinda liked this chapter, I feel a little conflicted about it, but overall it was cool ig.

Hope you all enjoyed xx

Pls share ur opinions, I love reading every. single. comment.

- Sofia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 332 30
Hermione Granger is doing fine.She is recovering from the war's traumatic events.Then she discovers that she is not who she thinks that she is.How wi...
6.1K 105 18
Vivianne Nott was known to everyone as Theodore's "sweet innocent baby sister" and she was tired of it. Always stuck in her brother's shadow, she dec...
7K 205 42
Recently leaving Beauxbatons Academy of Magic, Florence Holloway is ready to start her new journey at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry with...
16K 628 42
The full moon that started it all. "Then when the sun turns into the moon, I am reminded how alone I am in the abyss of life." All Aspen Lewis wants...