Wrestling one shots (requests...

By Wrestlinglover12

Open to any requests you may have. More

Hard Headed Hardy Woman (Jeff Hardy x OC) **Edited**
Rebel Hart Part 1 (Bret Hart x OC) **Edited**
My Three Girls (Marty Scurll x Reader) **Edited**
My Canadian Teddy Bear Part 1 (Kenny Omega x Reader) **Edited**
My Canadian Teddy Bear Part 2 (Kenny Omega x Reader) **Edited**
Prompt List 1-20
Rebel Hart Part 2 (Bret Hart x OC)
My family ( Cash Wheeler x OC)
It's Always Been You (10 x OC)
Her Blue Haired Bad Boy (Aaron Solo x OC)
Look at you, goodness you're so cute (Kenny Omega x OC)
I Just wanted to let you know, I think you're beautiful (Ambrose x Rollins)
His Hardcore Princess (Darby Allinx OC)
UPDATE
You're My Home (Cash Wheeler x OC)
How Drunk Was I? (Matt Jackson x OC)
Baby Mayhem Part 1 (Wardlow x OC)
Baby Mayhem Part 2 (Wardlow x OC)
You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen (Sammy Guevara x OC)
Trouble is my Middle Name Babygirl (Ricky Starks x OC)
if you will excuse me. I have to go make a scene (Kenny Omega x OC)
I'm sorry you are sick (Ethan Page x OC)
everything I have ever wanted (Austin Gunn x OC)
The Most Beautiful Girl In The World (Christian Cage x OC)
We will soon have a baseball team (Shane Mcmahon xOC)
Im Just So Proud Of You (Wheeler Yuta x OC)
Let's Have A Baby Part 1 (Colton Gunn x OC)
Let's Have A Baby Part 2 (Colton Gunn x OC)
Let's Have A Baby Part 3 (Colton Gunn x OC)
I'm In Love With You (Chuck Taylor x OC)
I'm Proud Of You (Wardlow x OC)
I Hate That I Miss You (Jon Moxley x OC)
I Miss You (Kenny Omega x OC)
You Kiss Your Mother With That Mouth? (Cash Wheeler x OC)
I Really Love Holding You (Dexter Lumis x OC)
I Could Just Use A Hug Part 1 (Wardlow x OC)
I Could Just Use A Hug Part 3 (Wardlow x OC)
Kiss Me Again (Alex Shelley x OC)
You make me feel safe (Joe Hendry x OC) (TW)

I Could Just Use A Hug Part 2 (Wardlow x OC)

187 4 0
By Wrestlinglover12

Tw Miscarriage mentions.

It had been three very long months since the couple known as 'Mr and Miss Mayhem' on TV had split up and it had been three long months since the woman everyone loved and adored
had been seen backstage, on any media outlet or even on social media and it had definitely
been noticed and questioned by not only her fans, but also the dirt sheet journalists who were debating not only the why's, but also the where's she was. Ever since the a. rgument had made it rounds backstage and everyone in the company had found out what had happened between the couple, however they felt about the rights & wrongs and who was to blame (99.8% of them blaming the man) , they could all see that Michael was missing Abi more than he wanted to admit to anyone and everyone of her friends wanted her back where she belonged.

As the returning woman leant on the wall by the tunnel and looked at her phone as she waited for her friends to finally arrive and train, but as she waited, she couldn't stop the feeling of nausea increasing, there was an uneasiness that was making the woman feel even more anxious but with everything she had gone through, she just putting everything she was feeling down to being back more so than anything else. When the name of 'The Good Siblings' came up, there was words that came up like ' Lunatics' or 'psychotic' that would be used in the same breath, but those who knew them both inside and outside of the ring & the business knew why the siblings were the way they were & they also knew why both inside of work & outside of the business they were at home within wrestling no matter what was going on with them privately so ever since that night and Abi's disappearance, everyone was concerned as to the whys & where's. As Abi waited a little while longer, she was feeling more & more like she wanted to run away, for the first time ever, she was not wanting to be around her safe space of wrestling. Pulling herself out of her thoughts as she heard Saraya, Anna & Tay's voices, the mint and pink coloured haired woman did the one thing in her very short life had perfected.. and that was the putting on of a mask of fakeness & indifference to stop any questions or looks of sympathy she knew she was about to get "it took you long enough didn't it" Abi exclaimed "it took us twenty minutes to get this one away from Sammy" Anna sarcastically joked "and it took us thirty minutes to get you away from Jack" Tay replied. As Saraya and Abi looked at each other, Saraya asked Abi after calming down the two younger woman "you doing okay Abs ?" "I'm fine. It is what it is. Are we ready to go and train ?"- Watching Db i try and Fob off the one person that had seen her at her worst, Saraya opened her mouth to reply but froze as she w at ched her best friend walk away concerned. Walking out to the ring with the three women close behind her , the newly mint & pink coloured hair woman sighed as Tay once again tried to persuade her to move on from Michael , as they had all been trying to do for the past three months, sighing loudly Abi replied" I love you Tay, y'know I do, but it isn't as easy and clear cut as you seem to think it is or that you are making it out to be..." "After what he did to you ,.it should be, it's been 3 months..."Tay exclaimed. Unable to listen to any to anymore, Abi replied bluntly "we have had this conversation so many times with you and I am not having it with you again especially when NO ONE knows what the hell happened that night AND YOU certainly don't know what the hell you're talking about. How can you when you don't feel as broken and as alone as I do and you are an completly happy.. so I have said it before and I will say it again LET IT GO!". Looking at the women & once again feeling a wave of anxiety hit her & the need to get away from the situation hitting it's peak , Abi turned around and walked away from the ring "where are you going Abigal? Just because you've been away for so long doesn't mean you can forget that you have training" Monty yelled" bite me" Abigail yelled, her anxiety at an eleven. Watching the woman walk away and turning to her group of friends, Monty asked them "so.... does someone want to tell me what the hell is going on!" "she's fine.. she just has a lot on her mind" Saraya lied to the man, knowing the whole truth behind everything that had happened and knowing she didn't want the whole company knowing. On the night that Abigal and Mike broke up and Saraya had got her to move her stuff into her hotel room, she eventually persuaded her best friend, with the help of Ronnie to come and stay with them for a while, just until she had managed to not only mentally sort herself out, but also until she had manage to arrange moving away from Ohio back to Florida , it wasn't until a few days later that hell decided to kick her in the teeth once again. As Abi cuddled with Lobster in the spare room they had set up for the woman, out of nowhere, she suddenly began to get a cramping that was worse than any kind of cramping she had ever experienced before, with heavier than normal bleeding. As the pain and bleeding not only increased in it's consistency but in it's in tensity , she told Saraya & Ronnie who were instantly concerned & after asking her more questions and seeing her buckle over in pain, they rushed her to their nearest ER and it was then that they found out that she was having a miscarriage... a piece of news that broke her when Saraya & Ronnie told her , not only because she didn't know that she was even pregnant , but that she had just lost the last little bit of Michael she had left, a piece of news that completely broke her.

Unaware of everything that had just happened not only in the ring and Abi's outburst , Michael was walking towards catering, his brain as per usual on one person and one person in particular he missed more than anything in particular, but as he got closer to catering, Mike froze as he heard the one sound that made him want to kill, the sound of a familar sobbing . As Michael felt his instinct take over. he walked in the direction that it was coming from and as he found the source of the crying, he once again froze as he realised just how bad Abi was . Walking over, he gently, just like he used to wh en they were together put a comforting hand on the woman's back and whispered "you' re safe pup.. I promise " . As Abi felt the familiar hand touch her bare back, she instantly felt like her body was on fire and quickly developed mixed emotions, turning around, she stared numbly at the man and muttered while wiping her eyes. After managing to calm down a little bit, Abi whispered "thanks"" "no problem, are you gonna tell me what that was about?" "It was nothing. im fine " Abi lied " don't you lie to me pup, we both know that I can read you " like a book. W hy are you like this?". After hearing the man practically beg her to tell him what was going on, she tried to say something... anything but as soon as she opened her mouth, she froze as out of nowhere she heard Claudio yell "so this is where you've been hiding! come on trouble, let's get you to the locker.." "we were talking!" Michael growled at the man who had his arm around the woman who was resting her head on his shoulder "NO we weren't, I am fine mine ... it doesn't matter anymore... just leave it and me alone, the both of you ... Please " Abigail replied, walking away from both men, needing time on her own . Walking the halls in a daze for a good 90 minutes, all the broken hearted broken minded Good sister could think' about was how good her ex looked when in comparasion, she looked like a complete mess...a thin and miserable hot mess. As she walked around more, she kicked herself for not telling the man that she still loved everything, for not telling him about the baby... their baby, but as thought more, she was pulled out of her thought process by a text from their boss begging her for her help with a match & marking her return. Instantly replying to the man with a simple yes, Abi quickly switched up her direction, put in her air pods and went to see Dani to get sorted, the want to do everything herself at that moment completly non-existent. Whilst the woman got ready, all Michael could think about was the mess he had found Abigail in a couple of hours before, unable to focus & knowing that he needed answers and where he was going to get them,he walked out to the ring & instantly saw the people he'd been hunting for, making his way slowly towards them, he sighed as they instantly stopped talking once they saw him & by their reactions, he knew who they were talking about "Michael. How areyou doing?"Renee smiled "Im fine..well I was untilI just ran into p... Abigal...she wasn't in a good way ". Watching the woman's brother tum and stare at him like he had grown two more heads, he inwardly sighed as Jon exclaimed "ARE YOU REALLY surprised after everything she has gone through recently!!.... news flash big guy, not everything is about you. It's not Wardlow's world"looking at the woman's big brother then at the other man, both women knew that Jon hadn't told Michael about the baby so stopping him before he said anything else, Renee exclaimed angrily "Jon.. SHUT UP! now!" " will someone please tell me what the hell is going on!" "I'm sorry big guy, but it's something you are going to have to talk to Abi about "Renee smiled, hitting Jon before he could say anything else Watching Mike walk away, both women turne'd to the man and Jon replied, trying to explain his reasoning "I just didn't think he deserved to know...." "that wasn't & still isn't your decision to make, Abs asked you to tell him " Saraya replied as Renee added "I really don't want to be you when Abi finds out that you said shit".

Walking around the backstage area searching for one person in particular in the darker areas , Darren froze and sighed as he found Abi in a world of her own sitting on a production crate "hey madam.. the weather nice?" , looking up, Abi smiled sadly & replied "Hi Darren.. sorry I didn't realise you were there, I was just stretching and I got distracted" "I know you're lying Miss Good... you have the same look in your eye that Jon always has when he is lying. You need a listening..." " I saw Michael "the woman blurted out, unable to keep it a secret anymore and needing someone to talk to and listen . Looking at the woman in shock at how quickly she'd just told him , Darren quietly urged her to carry on talking as he walked closer and sat down "I know it sounds ridiculous especially after everything that has happened, but I miss him I really miss hi'm"but he isn't going to want me, especially now. I thought that... I don't know... it would be easier coming back " " you didn't see him when you were away... I think he has regretted everything that happened that night " "whose gonna wanna be with a woman whose body doesn't work... I had a miscarriage a few days after we split up.. that's why I was away for so long! Tony gave me compassionate and recovery leave. If we are being honest, I probably should still be on it but I begged TK to let me back ". Looking at the woman with the shock obvious on his face, the man expressed his sadness and asked if she was on her own when it happened "no, I was in LA with Raya & Ronnie and they looked after me until I could fly to Jon's. There's a massive part of me that wishes Michael would just hold me and tell me that it's all going to be okay, but however much I wish and hope, it can never happen , I don't want him to go through the pain I'm feeling or feel like he is obligated to get back together with me because of our shared pain " . Watching the woman play with her fingers, Darren responded whilst putting his hand over hers, stopping her from cracking them anymore "I didn't know anything and I am really sorry I didn't get in contact.. I mean that's be honest if you had n't of told me Jon wouldn't of, I think Jon would stay quiet th'rough any torture if it meant if it meant keeping you, Nora and Renee safe . It isn't much, but as one of the only father figures in your life, let me tell you a truth & then give you some advice." Looking at the man Abigail nodded with teary eyes and Darren wiped her eyes and continued "ever since that night, Michael hasn't been the same person inside and outside of the ring & however much either of you don't want to admit it to each other or anyone else, you miss each other and I know for a fact he'd be right here telling you everything I have just told you if he knew everything you had gone through. Now ... my advice, knowing you and Jon as well as I do, I know that you find it difficult to admit when you need support, but after everything you have gone through you need it, from Mike... from everyone. You need to tell him everything, who knows, it might not be as bad and it might give you a shoulder to release your feelings out on".

All throughout her match for Elevation, all Abi could think about was Mike and what Darren had said to her before she had come out and how right he had been (even if she didn't want to admit that to him). As she tried to remember all of her spots against yet another indie hometown hopeful, crushing them completley after she'd played with them for a while like a lion playing with it's prey before putting it out of his misery, she looked around to the hiding place Michael would watch her matches from when they were together and she shook her head as she looked away from the image her mind was projecting "get it together Abigail, he isn't here .. why would he be?" As she pulled out a King Kong lariet from seemingly nowhere, her brain unlocked a memory from her recovery from the most random part of her brain. When Jon and Renee found out everything that had happened thanks to Saraya messaging Renee , Jon instantly put her on a flight to Ohio from LA, picked her up and both Renee and he looked after her as she grieved and recovered just une Jon always had since they were kids , the concern being how she would handle being round Nora but that was instantly put to rest as the Auntie acted the way she always acted, the fun loving, Mask firmly in place Auntie Abi Nora loved. However, throughout her stay with her brother and his family , Abi constantly asked Jon how her ex boyfriend was and how he had taken her news of the miscarriage and every time she had recieved the exact same response from her big brother of either 'he's fine' or 'let's just worry about getting you healthy and back to work' . Looking back, Abi kicked herself daily that she been so stupid to assumme that her brother had told Michael, she should of known that her protective brother would do what he thought was right by keeping the truth from her in order to get her through one of the worst times of her life.. but even though she was still hurting, she needed to right the situation, and if that meant her sucking up how she was feeling and talking to her ex than so be it. Walking backstage after her match , Abi looked at Paul , the youngest BCC member bar her and who was waiting for her with a smile" good job Abs" "thanks "she replied taking the bottle of water from him. After drinking the water, Paul could see that his friend was one again in her head and he knew why "Abs? you okay trouble?" "Yeah... no... I don't know " she replied before she asked the man who was a lot like a brother to her than a colleague seeing as they known each other for so long "Yuts, can you cover for me with everyone? There's something that I need to do" . As they made eye contact, Abi could see that Paul was unsure if he could keep such a secret, especially round Jon when it came to his sister, noticing his concern, Abi added "I won't be long I swear, I just ... I need to see Michael". Watching as the woman's eyes silently pleaded with him, the man gave up and sighed "I'll buy you an hour that's it, but if blood flow is threatened, I am ratting your ass out" " I appreciate it, thank you" Abi smiled, kissing his cheek & walking away. After walking for what felt like an eternity, Abi saw two members of the House of Black walking towards her with uncharacteristic smiles plastered on their faces at the surprise of seeing the woman they adored "well, well, well. You're a sight for sore eyes trouble" Nathan, known professionally as Brody King smiled, giving the woman a comforting yet bone crushing hug "how you doing?. Jon said you were taking some time off... practically threatened to kill people if we disturbed you" "damn it Jon!! "the woman thought before faking a smile and replying "I'm okay.. I think I had just burnt myself out . Needed a break... especially after everything that went on. Actually, I am kinda glad I ran into you both , I just wondered if either of you knew or had any idea as to where Mike could be? ". Looking at the woman like she'd suddenly grown another head , the two men were incredibly confused, like everyone else, they had heard all about that infamous night between the once couple three months prior, so to hear that the woman was now asking where the man was really made them wonder what was going on. Looking at the woman, Matt, known as Buddy Matthews asked the woman "do you really think talking to him is a good idea mini mox ?" "please Matty. I don't ask for much... please " she replied with a look that Mike had always called his Kryptonite. Looking at Abigail then each other, Nathan replied "he's stretching near the locker room.. but you didn't hear it from us " "thank you.. and can we keep this between us.. I don't need my brother on my back right now " "you got it! Loving the new hair too by the way" the men smiled.

Getting to where the men's locker rooms were thanks to Matt's directions, Abigail froze once again and sighed to herself as she realised that Mike was nowhere to be seen and that she was going to have to once again get someone else invovled in the situation to speak to Michael. Knowing that she had no choice if she was going to tell Mike everything, Abi took a deep breath and knocked on the door and sighed a huge sigh of relief when Jesse opened the door" Abi! what a surprise. We thought you were still off" "hey Jess... I got bored being off and got everything I needed sorted... listen, Is Mike inside? I really need to speak to him about something ", unsure if they should talk after their breakup and it's aftermath, Jesse asked "are you sure you want to talk to him?" "do you want me to phone Laura to make you find him, because you and I both know that I'll do it" "ok... ok give me 2 second "the man replied still unsure as he closed the door. Whilst she waited, Abigail went over and over in her head what she was about to say to him and how she was going to say it but as soon as she heard the door open, all of her planning instantly disappeared as she turned around to see a confused Michael walking towards her "Abs? are you okay?"he asked concerned "Jesse looked like he'd gone 12 rounds with the devil.. what did you threaten him with this time!" , as man smoldering Smile on his face. Looking at the man, Abi replied Yeah, no I'm fine.. listen, I just wondered if we could talk.. if you aren't busy that is.. I know you have a match and... " "yeah, ive always got time for you y' know that and besides .. I am not on for a while ... there's somewhere we can talk just down here" Michael smiled. As the man and woman walked down the hall , all Abigal could think about was not only how she was going to tell the man everything she had gone through, but how he was going to react.. would he hate her just as much as she hated herself?. Along with the thoughts she was having, Abi couldn't get over how much bigger he was looking, even whilst she'd been off, she had been kept informed in secret by Britt & Raya about how the man was & everytime they had told her about how he had been hitting the gym more so than ever, the payoff notice able. Walking through a door and finding a dark corridor with production boxes and crates stored within it , Mr Mayhem stated nervously as he faced the woman " Im sorry it isn't very private" "It's okay, besides from what I can remember, we could always find a private spot even in a dark corridor like this" Abi smiled, the memories coming flooding back and making her well up. Watching the woman hoist herself onto one of the crates and sit cross legged, Michael struggled to take his eyes off of her bare legs but as he saw the look of confusion and concern written on the woman he still saw as his soulmates face, her eyes looking almost broken , he instantly went from 'beast mode' into 'protection mode' "Abi, what is going on with you? I know what I did hurt you and trust me, I have regretted it every day since, but I know you, probably better than I know myself and however much you want to try and hide it , I know that right now, you are hurting,talk to me. Please." Looking up to make eye contact with her soulmate, Abigail let down her walls and quietly admitted "I'm scared to tell you Wolfie " "you don't have to be scared of me pup, y'know that. You're the one person I would kill for" Mike replied, his heart hurting at the fact Abi, his 'pup'was just so unlike herself " I'm not scared of you Wolfie.. even after everything, never of you. I'm scared about how you're about to react when I tell you what I need to tell you". Watching as Abi picked at her skin near her nails , the telltale sign of how stressed she truly was, Mike stepped forward and stepped between the woman's now swinging legs and put his hands over hers and firmly stated "you are going to make them sore Abs. Look I cant tell you how much I regret everything that has happened between us, I have regretted it every second of every day , I cant tell you how many nights I have laid awake with the image of the last time I saw you burnt into my brain and I can't tell you how much I have regretted what I said to you that night Bibi , and I know I can't put any of that right but..." "we can't go back in time, so stop trying to reverse what you said.. it happened.. just please don't finish that sentence. At least until I have told you what I need to tell you" Abi sighed, trying to put a mask on how she was feeling inside, her need for the man to hold her and never let her go increasing every second.

After waiting a few seconds, Michael could see the emotion in Abi's eyes and exclaimed with a nod as he sat on an oppisite crate "you are starting to scare me but ok.. ok im listening Ab.. take your time... I will be quiet" "are you sure? staying quiet has never been your strong suit" Abi smiled slightly "get on with it woman". Looking at her fingers & taking a deep breath, the woman began to speak, panic and fear at an eleven "I... I've been trying to figure out what I would say if I saw you all day. Even when I was at home and I thought you knew I still could not figure out a way of telling you everything ". Watching as Abi rambled, not really getting anywhere, Mike joked, trying to relieve the tension she was obviously feeling "you're rambling pup" "when I was away, I thought Jon would've told you, I asked him too, begged him to. Everytime he would get back, he would tell me that he'd told you and I thought... I really thought you knew, I really did" "breathe Abi, " Michael expressed, still standing in front of her, stroking her tiny beat up hands. As Abi looked up at Mr. Mayhem... the man that despite everything they had gone through together & apart she still loved, she stated anxiety at an eleven "please.. please don't hate me.... I had a miscarriage Mike.. I lost our baby" . Watching as Abi sobbed, letting her walls break down for the first time , Michael couldn't move due to the shock he was experiencing "When? "he asked quietly " I.." "TELL ME!" Michael firmly stated, instanty apoligising as he saw the woman flinch at the man she once saw as her safe place "3 or 4 days after we split up, when I was in LA with Raya & Ronnie ." Knowing that she had completley ruined their relationship for good, Abi got up to leave, only stopping as she felt a hand on her wrist, the grip something she had missed "please don't go Abs" Michael whispered, smiling as she didn't move or flinch, he needed to hear everything the woman had to say . Since the night that their relationship had ended and Abi had disappeared, he had known in his heart that something wasn't right, between no one talking about Abi or even her location to Jon's thunderous facial expressions around everyone, especially him, he knew it was more than an average breakup heartbreak even he was feeling , but even after thinking over everything, not for one second did he ever think that his Abi, the woman he would kill for was struggling alone. lost in greif over the loss of their baby alone. As Michael moved towards the crying woman, he couldn't help but smile as the woman didn't move away as he pulled her in to him to hold her nor did she pull away or yell for him to let her go, but no matter how happy he was she was back in his arms , he couldn't stop himself from being angry that he had only just been told, "it's another reason I haven't been here for so long.. Jon told Tony I needed some time off. There was a massive part of me that wanted to be here but every time I tried, I couldn't .. I couldn't face you or anyone. Even when I tried to watch at home or with Renee, it would kill me every time I looked at you. You have every right not to believe me, but I promise you Mike, I truly thought Jon told you, I asked him too... even Renee did. When I found out he didn't today, I hated myself even more that you didn't know, I still blame myself for that, I blame myself and my stupid body".Watching her become more and more inconsolable, Mike held her hands in his and replied whilst trying to keep her calm "hey.. listen to me pup.. you aren't to blame for this... for any of it, not for Jon's decisions, not for the miscarriage none of it. Sometimes shit just happens, it's no-ones fault. Even though you are one of the strongest woman I know, I should've been there for you and I'm so sorry Abs and will be for the rest of my life". Looking at the teary eyes of the man she still loved with all her soul, she ran a thumb across his cheeks and wiped them smiling ever so slightly before replying "there was nothing you could've done, there wasn't anything anyone could do Mike... I should've just known, I knew from a young age that I wasn't meant to be a mother, and this.. all of this just proves it... our dad was right.. I'm a useless screw up, always will be." Unable to bear seeing the woman crying anymore, Mike held her close and let her cry but after a minute or so, the woman suddenly pulled away, unable to show anymore emotion to him and replied numbily "please... dont... I can't have you being nice to me, not after everything.. I don't deserve it". Watching as the woman pulled further away from him and noticing her instantly putting her walls back up once again, the same walls that had taken him months to break, the man exclaimed "What do you want me to do Abigal, keep my emotion to myself after what you just told me!... you're hurting and I just want to help you" " I don't need help.... I just want this pain to stop" "then you need to open up and ditch this fake cold hearted persona of yours you have developed again. You can't keep it all inside you know? bottling it up won't do you any good! It never does."

As their eyes met one more, the love and passion still ablaze in their eyes, Michael out of nowhere felt a combonation of emotions, on the one hand, all he wanted to do was hold his 'pup' in his arms & never let her go so that she could finally cry and they could grieve together, but on the other hand, however hard he tried not to be, he couldn't stop his anger at her for not telling him. Looking at the man and noticing the emotion he was trying to hide, Abigail could feel the panic beginning to rise in her once again and pulled away, trying to walk away but as she did , she froze as she felt a familar grip on her wrist once again which instantly made her look at him. Unable to hide his anger any more , Michael fumed " Did it ever occur to you Abs in that screwed up brain of yours that not only keeping this from me... I'm not done talking, but then telling me out of the blue wasn't going cause me to want comfort as well! but yet you run away once again because you cant handle emotion ! It was my baby as well!" " I told you, both me and Renee told Jon to tell you.. I thought he had, I only found out today that he lied to me" "You still don't get it do you! YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME! instead once again, your lack of any kind of feeling or emotion has.... " . As Mike once again felt a stinging sensation to his face. he came back b reality and gasped audibly as he saw emotion pouring out of the woman's eyes "baby..." "Fuck you Michael.... FUCK YOU" Abi sobbed, rushing away as all the man could do was watch, knowing he had once again screwed up.

A/N- yeesh that was a long one, I'm sorry. This is just a story that I have just got a little obsessed with.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 47 38
Oneshots of your favourite AEW/WWE wrestlers. Requests Closed
876 20 12
Christmas one shots all with AEW Wrestlers. This is for 12 Days of Christmas 2022 prompt challenge on Tumblr. I have this posted on my Tumblr and AO3...
WWE Mix By ren <3

Fanfiction

46.5K 804 48
STORY shit ..enjoy bitches😆😆 PSA: REQUESTS ALWAYS OPEN !!
48.3K 701 17
SEND IN YOUR IMAGINE REQUESTS FOR YOUR FAVORITE AEW WRESTLERS!