How Drunk Was I? (Matt Jackson x OC)

A/N- A request by @Gallybaby I hope you like and I am sorry it has taken so damn long

________________________________

When Matt Jackson met the force of nature known as Summer Walker, he instantly fell for the woman hook, line and sinker, from her ability she had in the ring, to her personality around their friends, their family to even how she was around her fans. every time he witnessed it, it was enough to make him fall even more in love with her (which was something that  he didn' t think was even possible, but every time he watched her, it surprised him even more), but on top of everything else, there was one thing about Summer that made Matt realise that he had met the woman he wanted to spend the rest of his life with and that was her unapologetic ability to be a complete weirdo and not care what anyone thought of her.

Hearing his alarm go off, the tired man quickly switched it off and rolled over to snuggle into his ice, however when he did, he couldn't help but smirk as he saw his wife, face burrowed into the softness of the pillows, her normal luxurious hair a mess, her makeup so smeared it could give a sad clown a run for it's money in the clothes she had worn the night before just snoring away gently. Pulling himself up carefully so that he didn't wake the sleeping woman from her slumber, he moved a piece of hair away from her face and kissed her cheek. When the company signed Toni Storm, Matt knew that when his wife and her best friend and tag partner got back together, it would be a cross between a whirling dervish and the Tasmanian Devil on a sugar rush...but if it made his wife happy having her best friend back.. he was sure he could handle the aftermath and post drunk haze, getting up from the warmth and comfort of the bed, Matt moved around the bed and proceeded to make his wife a lot more comfortable than she currently clearly was. Starting from the bottom, the Older Buck quickly yet carefully slid off the woman's heels "how do you wear these things...you're lucky your cute enough that you can pull them off" he whispered loudly, laughing as another snore came out of the woman's mouth, filling the room, but as Matt pulled off her right heel and laid a kiss on her defined calf, his eyes glanced back towards her foot and the cling film currently wrapped around it "not again Sum" he muttered with a smile on his face after looking at it closer. As Matt rolled her onto her side and covered her with the quilt, he kissed her once again, this time on her forehead and whispered "sleep well my beautiful girl" before leaving the room and shutting the door as quietly as possible. Walking through the suite that he had booked for them so that Matt could spoil his wife after they had finished TV to a little holiday after a stressful few months, he yawned as he began to make coffee and food ready for his upcoming hungover wife but as he waited for the coffee machine to start flowing, he rubbed his eyes and sighed as he heard a loud knock on the door.

Opening the door with another yawn, he asked the two men grinning at him sarcastically "Are you trying to wake her up?" "The dirty stop out still asleep" Nick grinned as his brother penned he door wide to let the two men in "what time did she get back in the end?" Brandon asked  "if I am honest, I have no idea, I woke up to pee about half four and she was passed out on the bed ..snoring her head off" Matt laughed. As his brother and their best friend helped the man prepare breakfast and get coffee sorted, Nick declared " I saw Jade and Anna  heading down to eat on the way up and by the sounds of it, It was very clear that Toni Time and Walker Mode were definitely in full swing last night" "I'm just happy she has had the chance to finally let her hair down...that's face it, she has had a tough time of it recently. We both have" Matt shrugged with a sniff as he remembered the situation they had recently endured when Summer sustained a frightening concussion in her match against Skye Blue, only getting cleared a couple of weeks ago. Watching his brother begin to rethink about that day,Nick joked, trying to get his brothers attention on something other than what he was thinking "well... I think we just need to be grateful that that concussion didn't change her weirdness too much" as Brandon added "Although, if it had caused her to act more unusual..would we know?" "You have a point" Matt laughed, wiping his eyes. Looking at the camera laying on the countertop as the brothers cooked, Brandon wondered if they would want anything with them and Summer filmed for Being The Elite" I probably know the answer and knowing sunshine , I think I know the reaction I will get if I shove the camera in her face , but do you want anything recorded?" "I wouldn't...that woman is scary in the mornings anyway..add a hangover an the carb craving to the mix and you are asking to loose your balls" Nick laughed as Matt stated with a smirk "her hangover isn't the worst thing she is going to be contending with when she wakes up" "what do you mean?" Both men asked "Walker Mode has truly outdone herself again" Matt replied. Meanwhile, as the men talked and Matt told them about the latest adventures his wife and best friend had been on the night previously, in the bedroom, Summer Massie moaned as her phone alarm blared out "SHUT UP......SHUT UP!..... SHUTTTTUUUPPPPPP!" She groaned, her eyes still closed as she began bashing on the screen, trying to get the alarm to stop chirping at her. After finally managing to shut the alarm off, the ice blonde haired woman rolled onto her back, instantly flinching as her shoulder made contact with the sheets, feeling herself wake up more, Summer looked down at her body and muttered to herself "well...think it is safe to say that I don't remember a thing" before the urge to empty her stomach of it's content hit her, making her run to the bathroom. Unbeknownst to them, whilst the woman was throwing up whatever was still in her system from the night before, back in the kitchen, both Young Bucks and Brandon couldn't stop laughing at the new revaluation "and she has no idea?" Brandon asked "Nope...nothing. When her and Toni get together, they're as bad as each other. Nothing surprises me anymore" Matt replied with a smirk on his face "$40 says that she won't realise" Brandon grinned, looking at Nick "oh you are on my friend" Nick replied with a laugh.