Trouble is my Middle Name Babygirl (Ricky Starks x OC)

AN- Slight Trigger Warning (baby loss)

__________
Ever since Team Taz had been created on All Elite Wrestling, the daughter of Taz and the Absolute One instantly clicked, much to the distain of her father and brother, who even though she was an adult..still wanted her nowhere near a wrestler, regardless of if they worked with him or not, she remembered the arguments she had with her father and brother well and every time they had argued, Ricky had always been there for her with a warm embrace and a loving smile. After dating officially for a year, the exact day he had asked her to be his and after getting through his broken neck with the help of the woman he called his Scarose, Ricky asked the woman known as 'Team Taz's Queen" to marry him...instantly getting a yes from the woman. As everyone watched them in their loved up bubble, to the naked eye, you would think they had the perfect life..but that was the furthest way from the truth, not many people knew that even before they had gotten engaged, they had wanted to try for children so that they could share their day with their child... unfortunately though, success that they had had always ended in heartbreak, miscarrying three times around the same time, something that broke their hearts but at the same time made them stronger and more in love with each other that they ever thought possible.

Walking into the bathroom in search of their best friend, Serena heard a sniff coming from a locked cubicle "Is that you Scar? Are you okay in there?" Serena asked, knocking on the bathroom stall door "you've been in there a while" Toni added "we were getting worried, we were wondering if you had fallen in", opening the door slowly, both woman noticed the tears in the caramel haired woman's eyes and her red face and the pair were instantly concerned "Scar? You okay...what's happened?" "I.....". Looking at her best friends and unable to form any kind of sentence, the woman simply passed the women one of the positive pregnancy test, still in shock "NO WAY!" Toni smiled, knowing about the ups and downs her and Ricky had been through with trying and the setbacks and losses they had had "and there's another 10 in there at least and they all say the same thing" the woman's shocked "10!" Serena questioned with a smile, unable to keep a straight face herself, happiness overflowing in her for her best friend and mentee "I needed to make sure so shoot me" "normally people would get three or four Scar, not TEN" Serena laughed, giving her a hug. Looking at the woman and seeing the conflicted emotions she had in her eyes, both women looked at each other and Toni stated, trying to keep the woman calm "what are you going to do? I mean....are you going to tell Rick tonight?" "He has so much on tonight especially with us being in his hometown.. All I want him to do is try and keep focused, I will tell him after his match, right now however, I need to try and get my head together...if anyone asks..." "we gotcha Scar!" Serena smiled "go and get sorted..and congratulations again" Toni smiled. Whilst his fiancée was trying to not only get her head together but work out how she was going to tell her 'stud' their news, in the lockerroom, Ricky was sitting down in his gear concerned over the woman and her sudden change in personality he witnessed that morning when they woke up that morning, walking in and noticing his future brother in law 'away with the fairies', Tyler walked over and asked "what's up with you? Scar tear you a new asshole again?". Looking at his future brother in law, Ricky snapped himself out of his thought process and stated, knowing how close both him and his girl were as siblings and admitted "I'm just a bit worried about Scarose. She was acting a bit off this morning...more so than normal" "you do know my sister right?" Tyler laughed as he sat down next to the man "knowing Sin the way I do, it could be that she is just exhausted..maybe she has been overdoing it in the gym again?, you know what she is like, she'd be in the gym 24/7 if she could, that's why having you to control her is such a useful tool for us all. Your worried, I get it but Sin will talk to you and come to you if she needs to..you know that" Tyler shrugged, knowing his little sister more than anyone.

Walking the corridors in a haze, the woman's emotion was all over the place, on the one hand, of course she was happy she was pregnant especially with all they had gone through recently but on the other hand, she was scared to death, she was scared that they would lose this one just like she has had lost their last three babies and she was scared that she would lose the man who had stood by her through everything they had been through. As her father walked around the corner and saw his daughter in a world of her own, he yelled "Scarlett!! ...we've been look....what's wrong with you? You look away with the fairies...have youu been crying?", watching her father rush over, Scarlett knew however hard she tried, there was no way she could lie to her father or hide any emotions she was feeling and as she burst into tears for what felt like the hundredth time that day, she instantly felt her father wrap her in a hug "what the hell has happened?"He asked, concerned over his princesses outburst as he played with her hair and let her cry. Noticing an open door to an unused room about 50 yards or so away, he whispered loudly as he walked, his daughter death grip not letting up "come on...we are going to talk" "I.." "no arguments little girl" he exclaimed, his voice in full on fatherly protective mode. After finally getting her into the room, he sat them down and firmly stated "Scarlett Rose Cosetta Senerchia... what the hell has happened...if this is Richard...", looking at her father in shock and panic, Scarlett expressed " he hasnt done anything I swear...I....I'm pregnant dad...and I'm petrified... I don't know if I can handle anymore heartbreak, not after last time". Watching his daughters expression and hearing her admit what was happening and how she was feeling, all Pete wanted to do was make how she was feeling go away, when he had watched her go through the miscarriages she and Ricky went through, he sat with her for hours praying to anything or anyone he could and begged to take her pain from her, he wished that there was some kind of way of making her a little girl again so he could work the magic he used to when she was sad or hurt and he could see her smile again, looking at his daughter face, he pulled her into a hug as she cried once more and played with her hair just like he used to when she was younger "after everything that has happened, how...I...." "Scarlett listen and listen good. Even if I didnt see it at first, I can see now that you two were made for each other, through everything Ricky has been by your side and you have been by his..whatever your brain is telling you, I am telling you now..he isnt going to abandon you". As she cried and shifted in her father's embrace, gripping on with everything she had, she stated, knowing her father could not and would never judge her regardless of how stupid she thought she sounded "what if I lose this one too? There is only so many times a man can put up with a woman like me before he finds better" Scarlett sniffed as she wiped her eyes ,"HEY! you are a Senerchia...NO ONE is better than you..you remember that" her father stated sternly "now. How about we work out a way to tell your man...and maybe your mother about the new addition", looking at the smile on his daughters face that reminded him of his wife when they first met he added "that's my girl" "thank you daddy" the woman smiled "anytime princess...anytime" Pete smiled, kissing her forehead and wiping her eyes.