Wrestling one shots (requests...

Von Wrestlinglover12

Open to any requests you may have. Mehr

Hard Headed Hardy Woman (Jeff Hardy x OC) **Edited**
Rebel Hart Part 1 (Bret Hart x OC) **Edited**
My Three Girls (Marty Scurll x Reader) **Edited**
My Canadian Teddy Bear Part 1 (Kenny Omega x Reader) **Edited**
My Canadian Teddy Bear Part 2 (Kenny Omega x Reader) **Edited**
Prompt List 1-20
Rebel Hart Part 2 (Bret Hart x OC)
My family ( Cash Wheeler x OC)
It's Always Been You (10 x OC)
Her Blue Haired Bad Boy (Aaron Solo x OC)
Look at you, goodness you're so cute (Kenny Omega x OC)
I Just wanted to let you know, I think you're beautiful (Ambrose x Rollins)
His Hardcore Princess (Darby Allinx OC)
UPDATE
You're My Home (Cash Wheeler x OC)
How Drunk Was I? (Matt Jackson x OC)
Baby Mayhem Part 1 (Wardlow x OC)
Baby Mayhem Part 2 (Wardlow x OC)
You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen (Sammy Guevara x OC)
Trouble is my Middle Name Babygirl (Ricky Starks x OC)
if you will excuse me. I have to go make a scene (Kenny Omega x OC)
I'm sorry you are sick (Ethan Page x OC)
everything I have ever wanted (Austin Gunn x OC)
The Most Beautiful Girl In The World (Christian Cage x OC)
We will soon have a baseball team (Shane Mcmahon xOC)
Im Just So Proud Of You (Wheeler Yuta x OC)
Let's Have A Baby Part 1 (Colton Gunn x OC)
Let's Have A Baby Part 2 (Colton Gunn x OC)
Let's Have A Baby Part 3 (Colton Gunn x OC)
I'm In Love With You (Chuck Taylor x OC)
I'm Proud Of You (Wardlow x OC)
I Miss You (Kenny Omega x OC)
You Kiss Your Mother With That Mouth? (Cash Wheeler x OC)
I Really Love Holding You (Dexter Lumis x OC)
I Could Just Use A Hug Part 1 (Wardlow x OC)
I Could Just Use A Hug Part 2 (Wardlow x OC)
I Could Just Use A Hug Part 3 (Wardlow x OC)
Kiss Me Again (Alex Shelley x OC)
You make me feel safe (Joe Hendry x OC) (TW)

I Hate That I Miss You (Jon Moxley x OC)

280 5 0
Von Wrestlinglover12

Over the past six months, everyone around Maisie Smith professionly and privately had noticed a change in not only her once bubbly personality but also her all around mental wellbeing. As her friends chalked it up to her new heel persona crossing the invisible line between her private & professional lifes , a small selection of people who really knew her knew the truth..and the truth was the sister of The Best Bout Machine was on a downward spiral into a darkness that not even she was sure how to get herself out of ...and the reasoning for that dark hole was a lunatic her brother had pissed off time and time again since All Elite Wrestling has begun and who she had fallen hopelessly in love with.

Even before AEW had begun, Maisie had watched Jon's matches in and out of WWE and had always seen him as a kindred spirit but someone she had - never thought she'd fall for..that was until Jon appeared at Double or nothing and then the first episode of Dynamite. After he put her brother through the glass table on the first dynamite, she instantly felt herself instantly fall for him as he winked at her after she had got in his face. Even after the show had finished, he had managed to somehow track her down to a dive bar close to the arena (even though he had lied to her about not following her) because the thought she was causing him to have were too much even for an unhinged brain like his. As the months went on, their connection grew and they started seeing each other more and more , getting to know each other privately , but however hard he tried...there was a part of the man who knew that everything he was feeling for the angel he had found was going to fade when she saw the real him away from his drinking, so in his mind, he did the kindest thing he could think of to save the sweetest woman from any pain and ghosted her... ignored her, doing everything he could do to make her hate him. Whenever they were at work & he saw her, he would walk in the opposite direction to stop himself from taking her in his arms and begging her to take him back. Even though it was painful for him to watch the light disappear from her eyes, he knew he had to do it before he went to rehab. As he came back however, he felt his heart break as he made eye contact with the woman he still thought of as' his girl' and felt like the biggest ass knowing that he was the reason she was no longer the happy and kind hearted being she had been before he had got his hands on her.

Sitting in The Elite's locker room, pulling her kick pad on over her boot trying to get some peace before her match , Maisie sighed as the door to the lockerroom crashed open and her brother, Don, Brandon, Nak, Austin and The Bucks all loudly walked in "someone looks like she has had a wild night! ...hangover again Mais?" Brandon asked, shouting purposely "do you like your nuts where they are..because if you keep shouting like that in my ear ...I'm gonna be fashioning myself
a set of new earrings" Maisie growled, making the man gulp. As Tyson sat next to his clearly annoyed baby sister, he put an arm around her and asked " are you ready for your match tonight pipsqueak?.. Skye might be a rookie, but she is tough..."instantly freezing mid sentence as he notice the look of pain on his baby sisters face after hearing him doubt her ablities" Maisie.. I didn't mean..." "No, I know what you meant Tyson. You think that I am not tough enough. You think that I can't handle someone like Skye!! And there was me thinking at least you of all people had my back" "I do have your back Maisie..you know that" her brother replied, shocked at her outburst "seems it" Maisie muttered. Watching the interaction between two of his family members, Don stepped in and added, trying to calm the situation " he isn't saying that...but even you have to admit Maisie Moo..you aren't yourself right now!- Your attitude in and out of the ring has changed, the drinking... I hate to say it but you are turning into a female Mox" Unable to listen to anything else any of the men she looked at as family, Maisie grabbed her jacket and replied back firmly "I am going to say this once and once only then I want you all to drop it...I am allowed to not be happy all of the damn time and I am allowed to not be on my freaking A Game, I don't need it thrown at me and NEVER compare me to Max again... that is your last warning . Just know this, even with everything going on, never ever think that I am not going to get in the ring and give everything and more" " no one is saying anything like that Maisie... Stop being so overly....SON OF A BITCH" Austin yelled as the tiny woman punched him in the stomach and stormed out. As soon as the door slammed, everyone looked at Tyson whose concern was obvious over her change and her clear bottling up of everything. When they were growing up, both Maisie and he had always had a close bond even with their 7 year age gap, so even when she didnt want admit it to anyone now she was feeling , he was the only person who could always tell when something was wrong and when her emotions were getting the best of her and how to get her too talk . Over the last few months, he had seen the light fade from her eyes and the kindness disappear from her soul and it had hurt his heart more & more with every passing day, but within that last month, he had seen her act in the unusual way she currently was and it was making him more concerned than ever. Looking at his best friend & noticing the look in his eyes, Nick exclaimed " she will be okay Ty...whatever it is that is going on with her, we all know how much of a strong willed pain in the ass, she will come out the other side" "Maisie acts strong, but trust me, she's as scared shitless as you or me when her emotions get the best of her..... I just wish she would tell me what the hell has happened" Tyson sighed.

Walking towards the gorilla for her match after her 100th plus blow up at her family in recent weeks , all the Canadian woman wanted was a drink and to be left alone once more, her need to be around even her friends non-existent at that moment in time. As she got closer to her destination however, the Canadian woman froze as she saw the man who had been in and on her thoughts and dreams morning through night ever since that day glancing at her whilst Bryan and Darren were talking. As the desire to talk to the woman intensified, Jon walked towards her, staring at her concerned "you look like you are about to commit murder" he nervously stated, emotion no-one bar Maisie ever really heard come from him, staring coldly at Jon , Maisie growled coldly" "Screw.You! "before trying to walk past him, only to be stopped as he grabbed her wrist and pulled her back towards him. Watching her fight against him and his grip , he held her wrists and inwardly smiled as she firmly exclaimed "If you don't wanna lose your hand... You'll get the fuck off of me" "not until you talk to me... pretty girl , this... "but before Jon could even finish his sentence, he felt a slap sting his face that knocked him for six "don't ever call me that again! You lost that right months ago you ignorant piece of crap when you broke my heart.. tell me Jon. Which part of me wasn't enough for you? When was it exactly you stopped loving me? " "Maisie...." " Don't. Just forget it. I don't think my already broken heart & soul could deal with anymore bull from you" . Watching her walk away, all Jon wanted to do was be at the crap out of someone over his stupidity & then pull his 'pretty girl' into a cupboard or dressing room like he used to when they'd sneak around and not let her psycho ass out until he was sure she had listened to everything he had to say. When he made the decision to go into rehab, he didn't know much, but the one thing he knew was that he didn't want Maisie waiting for him, no matter what, he needed her to continue calling it in the ring and living life being the carefree, fun loving Maisie who had drawn him in and made him fall in love with her, with someone who deserved a pure soul like hers. It was only when he was in treatment he realised the mistake he had made... that he loved her and needed her. When he returned to television, he didn't expect to come back to what he did, gone was the Maisie he knew and in her place was a Maisie who was the shadow of her previous fun loving, goofy and adorable self. Watching the man punch the wall next to him, Bryan exclaimed seemingly out of nowhere making Jon jump "what the hell has gotten into you?" "Nothing" Jon gruffed, rubbing his now bleeding knuckles "Well something or should I say someone has... Have you seen Maisie?". As he heard the man utter her name of the love of his life, Jon simply stormed away, still not used to showing his emotions so openly without a drink, in hand and watching the lunatic stomp away, Bryan pulled out his phone & called the one man he knew who would get through to Jon.

After blowing up at not only her brother & Don, but now also herfriends and now her ex, there was only one group of people that Maisie wanted and needed to see & speak too, the group of people who never judged her & let her be herself, she just hoped that they wouldn't act too much like their normal sarcastic selves and that they'd be nice... or at least understanding. After finally finding the door she needed, Maisie knocked and after a few seconds of waiting, she smiled as she saw Wardlow open the door and answer "hey trouble. everything okay? You look like you've been crying. Who do I need to kill!" "calm it wolf man, it's allergies. You know what it's like. Is Kentucky, Greggie and Orange man around?" "Yeah hang on... oh, and just so you know... we are taking later... I'm not buying it" he replied with a smile, making the woman roll her eyes playfully before closing the door. After waiting a few seconds, the Canadian looked up as she heard it open once again, this time the man mountain being replaced by her three best friends "Canada? what's wrong? "Dustin asked concerned as he looked at her & saw tears threatening to spill from her eyes "I screwed up again... big time! Why am I like this? Why did he have to break me!!!", watching as the walls finally broke and Maisie began to cry, instantly Greg pulled her into a hug and exclaimed while playing with her hair, letting her hide her face "Okay, that's find somewhere to talk", the three men knowing everything that had gone on between her and Jon and being concerned. Meanwhile, on the other side of the building, Jon was in his favourite place trying to calm down after their run-in when suddenly, out of nowhere he heard an English voice exclaim" I thought I would find you here" "I just needed a minute" Jon muttered, not even looking up. Watching the man's body language as he shifted, Darren replied, not believing a word the man said as he walked closer & sat next to the man "I'm gonna assume this is about a certain Canadian woman... You wanna talk about it?". Looking at his friend, mentor and BCC manager, Jon knew he couldn't lie to him, however much he wanted to and sighed before replying" I'm gonna assume Bryan spoke to you. When.. When I went into rehab, I thought splitting up with Maise was the best idea all round, I could become a better person and she could finally find someone who was worthy of her love. When I was in Rehab , I realised the mistake I made... I wanted her back... I needed her back... I think being away from her made me realise that more. Now, after seeing how much she had changed, I knew how much I had messed up... it's like she isn't my Maisie anymore... I mean obviously she is, it's just... I don't recognise her and I... It kills me that her being so broken is because of me... that I am the one to blame for that.. I broke the woman I love.. the one thing I swore to her that I would never do! ". Watching the man physically and mentally beat himself up, Darren didn't know what to say or even do to help Jon, but as they sat in silence, he thought more & replied, still unsure if his words would even help the man " I don't know what to say to you son that'II stop you from beating yourself up even more so than you currently are or even it will even really help you make sense of the thoughts you have going on right now. Just answer me one thing and really think about it " "What's that? "Jon quipped "Despite her.. obvious change recently .. can you see your life without her? Does she make you feel like all you want to protect her from the world? Do you love her more than you ever thought possible?" . Watching the man smile slightly, a sight not many people saw, Darren had his answer and putting his hand on his shoulder, he added "tell her Jon... fight for her..Hasn't this addiction caused enough damage already?".

Walking backstage after her easy win over Skye Blue a while later, Maisie pulled her ponytail out and looked over to the production table where she saw her brother standing with Don & The Young Bucks and smiled as she saw her brother smile and walk over to her, a bottle of water in hand "nice job little bear" "thanks" she muttered uncomfortably as she took the bottle and take a swig. Watching the uncomfortable interaction between the two sibling, her three best friends
had seen enough, walking over to the woman and slapping her over the head, Greg exclaimed "tell him what you wanted to tell him" " that hurt" "it'll hurt a lot more if I have to slap you again" Dustin exclaimed. After giving the three men her look of death, Maisie turned to her brother & exclaimed teary eyed "I'm sorry I blew up at you Teddy, it was uncalled for, I shouldn't have taken out on you how I am feeling right now... It's just.....I'm not in a very good head space and I can't shift it ", pulling her into a hug, Tyson smiled & replied whist playing with her hair and kissing the top of her head "I know you aren't little bear and you have nothing to say sorry for .. I just wish that you'd tell me what is going on in this little head of yours .. if you told me, maybe I could help" "It's something I need to work through on my own, I need a shower & my bed.. love you teddy bear " Maisie sniffed , pecking his cheek before walking away. Looking at the three members of Best Friends, all three of them noticed the look of concern in Tyson's eyes and Greg exclaimed after hearing the man sign out loud "I know you are concerned about her, we all are and we don't know much more than you do" feeling guilty about lying "has someone hurt her? At least tell me that! I know she tells you three everything. It is killing me that she won't talk to me" Tyson Sniffed. Watching the man rub his eyes, Dustin, knowing he would be risking the wrath of Maisie by telling her big brother anything, but struggling to see the man so concerned after knowing him for so long exclaimed "It's not the kind of hurt you are thinking. We all know she would tell you if that was the case... if not her, we would. All I can suggest is just let her work through how she is feeling, this is Maisie... you know her better than anyone, she is stubborn, but she will come to you when she's ready...". Whilst the men were talking, Maisie froze and signed as she saw the leader of the Blackpool Combat Club leaning on the wall oppisite the women's locker room , looking deep in thought "You know your Lordship, people are going start talking if you keep hanging out outside of our locker room.. didn't Jack The Ripper start of like this" , looking up, the man laughed loudly & replied "We need to need to work on your history madam. In all seriousness. I am actually here because I wanted to check on you" "me? Why?" the woman asked confused, walking closer to the man and standing next to him "Maisie! come on.. I might not of been here long, but your personality change is obvious to everyone in front of and behind the camera, let alone in the ring .. even your blow up..." . Knowing where the man was going, Maisie interrupted and exclaimed "So, you aren't here because your worried about me .. you're here because you've been speaking to a certain Maniac I assume... I am fine. I am allowed to feel hurt and I am allowed to be sad, why can no one get that! " "Maisie.. I am not disputing any of that. you know that. After everything you have had to deal with recently, I just.. can you give an old man a chance to say his peace.. then if you want me to leave, I will leave" watching the woman nod, he exclaimed with a smile" thank you , I really appreciate it. After speaking to Jon, I don't know everything but ... " "go on" Maisie sighed, rubbing her eyes" I'm sure you have some fatherly wisdom somewhere you aching to hand out". Watching the woman fight off her emotions , Darren sighed and continued, hoping to get through to her more" Despite what you're thinking about everything that has happened between the two of you , in a weird way, I think Jon thought by letting you go while he got the help he needed .. he was protecting youlhe thought by letting you go, you could find someone better than him that would treat you as you deserve" "well that's worked wonders for him didn't it! " Maisie quipped, her attitude at a 10. Watching her facial reaction and smiling at her attitude poking through , Darren grinned and replied" I think he realises that now... he misses you... the old you... and he isn't the only one". After hearing enough from the older man, Maisie exclaimed, feeling her blood boil at the man trying to make it seem she was the only one in the wrong "Why is it everyone is making out that I am the only one in the wrong with the way I am acting... What you all seriously need to realise is that despite what he thought, it wasn't a good idea and now these are the consequences he has caused ... he knows.. knew how I felt about him, how supportive I had been and he threw it back in my face. If he had asked me to give him space, I would've done so in a heartbeat... I would have given him all the space and freedom he needed to move on and get healthy if he'd have been honest but no... he chickened out. Now I have let him move on, why is it that he can't let me do the same thing? Why can't I move on in peace". Watching the woman storm away and flinching as the door slammed shut, Darren sighed and rang up the man in question and stated quite simply "you are making this right... No arguments."

Sitting in a bar near her hotel a few hours later thankful that nobody knew who she was,
all Maisie could drunkingly think about was how much of a mess her life had become since not only meeting Jon and falling in love with him, but following her brother to AEW. When her brother told her when she was happy with everything that she had been doing on the Indies that he had gotten her a contract with the company he was working for and with , she was a mixture of emotions but even with how she was feeling at that moment , she couldn't deny that her brother's idea was right for her and her joining had been a good move as nearly three years on, she was making money and was well known, but no matter the good, she wasn't happy, at least not at that moment. Looking at her phone while nursing her whiskey, Maisie threw back the last of her drink and dialed a number she hadn't for a long time "hello" the man gruffed a couple seconds later "Maisie? is that you?" the silence worrying him "Baby.. please.. please tell me where you are.. talk to me" "what did I do Moxy? why did you abandon me?.... I hate that I miss you! ... but God, I miss you so much'.'Knowing she was drunk and most certainly alone, whilst listening to her drunken rambles, Jon exclaimed concerned whilst trying to track her location & succeeding thanks to her phone still being on an old tracking app he had "Maisie... I could never hate you , NEVER but .. please just tell me where you are!!" . After waiting and getting no response, realising that the woman he loved had hung up on him, Jon growled & grabbed what he needed and made his way to her location., all the while trying to ring her again... each time going to her voicemail. Walking into the dive bar near the hotel about 20 or so minutes later, Jon instantly fixed his eyes on the woman he had broken and made his way over to her nursing get another straight bourbon "Maisie... " "Jon! What are you doing here? Surely this is the one place You shouldn't be " "You rang me doll.. I wasn't gonna let you walk back to the hotel like this alone. Maybe you've had enough, I really don't think you Should be drinking this much!" "are you really judging me!" "come on rebel girl, that's get you back to the hotel... Hasn't this addiction caused enough damage already?" "maybe it has to you and us, but not to me, I am meant to be alone so I am living up to being a drunk alone..-loner." Watching her signal for the barman to get her another drink, Jon knew he had to take drastic action... and drastic action was what he took, grabbing her coat, he placed it on his shoulders then quickly threw her over his other shoulder knowing it was the only way she would ever come with him "Jon... PUT ME DOWN! I AM HAVING FUN" Maisie fumed as Jon laughed "No you aren't.... You think you are... and no, you are not coming down until we get back to the hotel!! AND DON'T EVEN ABOUT PUKING ON ME!" " I WILL SCREAM" Maisie growled "nothing new from you pretty girl when your in my grip "Jon laughed.

Walking into his hotel room and throwing the woman onto his bed ,he quickly grabbed her a bottle of water "I don't want it.. I'm not thirsty " "I am not arguing with you Maisie. Drink the water. It' II he p your hangover" "l am not a child "she growled back" then stop acting like one" "I'm going back to my room. I am not drunk enough to be around you" " No you aren't doll. I have locked the door and you are not going to be leavinguntil you not only listen to me but talk to me once and for all" Jon smirked "You have more chance of hell freezing over so you are in for a long wait " "I have all night baby girl "Jon exclaimed. After a long 10 minutes of silence, Maisie stood up and looked out the hotel before she signed and ascend quietly "why are you doing this? why can't you and everyone else just leave me be Why is it that no-one will let me just be sad!", looking at Maisie as she nursed her bottle of water while still looking out of the window , Jon couldn't stop himself from smiling as he saw a little bit of his old Maisie coming through he had missed , the Maisie he loved... the Maisie he had always loved " Everyone is worried about you....including me. We can all tell you aren't Yourself... I miss you... I love you, I have never stopped ..... How do we fix this Maise?! Please tell me how I can fix this". Watching the man crouch in front of her and bare his soul (as much as Jon Good physically and mentally could), Maisie felt her eyes begin to water and couldn't stop herself from opening up anymore "I don't know how you can fix this, you... when you left, it broke my heart... YOU broke my heart... the one person that I never thought would but.. however angry I am, I get why you did it, Darren told me everything" "he's got a big mouth" Jon sighed as he got up and sat next to the woman on the bed "like you'd say that too his face "Maisie grinned, nudging his shoulder" he doesn't scare me as much as you do "Jon replied laughing. After sitting in silence for a few seconds, Jon smiled as he felt the woman rest her head on his shoulder just like she always did when she was tired or sad or ever just feeling emotional, kissing her head, he exclaimed with a slight smile "ive missed this Mai " "ditto "Maisie whispered "when I was in treatment, I realised quickly the mistake I made in letting you go.. I missed you so much.. so so much. After seeing you when I came back, I could see a change in you and it killed me I had been so stupid... id broken the one promise I had made to you all those months prior , so I thought I would give you the space to move on, but I've tried baby... I've tried to move on but nobody is you... I love you, I always have, always will, I know I can't make up for the hurt I have caused you, I know that but however long it..." "I love you too Jon... Never stopped". Looking at the woman, all Jon could do was smile, kissing the woman gently, he finally felt like his missing piece had returned back to him... the old her every one had missed.

Pulling away from the woman's lips, Jon grinned as he watched Maisie struggle to keep her eyes open, the effects of the Alcohol fully taken q,uer, moving a piece of hair, he whispered come on sleeping beauty, bed time" "Im not ... " . As Jon glanced down, he chuckled at the half asleep woman and wrapping her arm around his neck, Jon quickly and effortlessly picked up the woman with ease and laid her down on his bed.... where she belonged and where she had been missed. After taking of her heels and pulling the duvet up to cover the body of the skimpley dressed woman, Jon whispered as he sat on the bed " I am going to make everything up to you and more... I love you pretty girl... sleep tight" , but as he went to walk away, Jon froze as he felt a small hand grip his "Stay.. please" "nowhere else I would rather be pretty gir.l" Jon quietly replied as he laid down and wrapped her in his embrace.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.9K 47 38
Oneshots of your favourite AEW/WWE wrestlers. Requests Closed
62.6K 1.1K 60
WWE Oneshots ! I don't write anything not Wrestler X Wrestler.
3.4K 108 14
where a sister and her brothers' best friend fall for each other & start secret relationship til social media sees them together