Betrayal Of Friendship

By 4th1razmn

Kim Ryu, 15 year old student who loves dancing and arts. She is a normal student and likes that she's not tha... More

Intro
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
AU NOTE

CHAPTER 12

5 1 0
By 4th1razmn

The next morning

The sound of police sirens woke up the Kim family. Mr. and Mrs. Kim got out of bed and went to see what the matter was.

A very angry lady and two police workers stood at their door.

" Officer, how may we help you? "

" Sir- "

" Cut the act! Just arrest them already! "

The lady shouted, angrily. Arrested? Junseo heard when he walked down the stairs.

" Arrest? Officer, what is- "

" You still don't know what you did?! Ooo, unbelievable! "

" Ma'am, what is it? What is the problem? "

Mrs. Kim asked the lady, trying to keep a straight face. The lady looked at her, furiously.

" First, you don't even remember your own friend. Then, you blame my daughter for your daughter's accidents. Now, you slap my daughter behind my back for things she never did. IT WAS ALL FATE! "

Mrs. Seo yelled as the policewoman pulled her out the door. Mrs. Kim stood there shocked, friend?

Then it hit her. Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Seo were friends in college but were separated after graduation.

Years later, Mrs. Seo was invited to Mrs. Kim's wedding. That's when they had a reunion and planned to make their children friends too.

Years later, they gave birth to girls. Mrs. Kim's youngest child and Mrs. Seo's second child.

The girls were 3 days in different but they were the same age. Kim Ryu and Seo Yooin.

The two girls only met as babies. After years of school, they finally met in their 4th year of primary school.

They hung out and found out about their mother's past. At that moment, they decided to get to know each other and be friends.

Mrs. Kim just stared away, blankly. Mr. Kim asked Ryo to take their mother back to the master bedroom.

Mr. Kim finished talking with the police and they dropped the charges against the Kim family due to the misunderstanding.

" Are you okay, mother? "

Junseo asked as he walked down the steps. Mrs. Kim looked at her children and then began to cry.

" Mother? "

A little voice was heard. It was, Ryu, who had just woken up. Mr. Kim walked up to his daughter and told her to get ready for school.

The girl nodded and did as told after Junseo helped with her homework a bit.

" Thank you, oppa "

" You're welcome, princess "

He was about to go down when Ryu asked.

" Why was mother crying? "

Junseo froze and didn't know what to say. The girl then figured it wasn't her business and went on to get ready.

Junseo apologised under his breath. He didn't like keeping things and lying to his sister but she wasn't much of a keeper.

She's very talkative even though she has stopped talking with the family unlike the past.

Later, Ryu had finished getting ready and went to school with her brother, Hyunwoo.

" We'll be out now, mother "

" Be safe, you two. Take care of your sister, Hyunwoo "

" Yes, mother "

Hyunwoo took Ryu's hand and they walked out the door to the bus.

At school

Ryu walked down the halls alone. Due to the incident yesterday, she was left alone to find her class.

The girl was busy looking at doors when she bumped into a group of girls. They all fell down on their butts.

Ryu groaned and panicked when everyone else fell. She immediately got up and offered a hand to the girls.

The head girl, Jimin just looked at her. She scanned Ryu's fashion, going to a funeral?

Ryu's was covered in all black with hints of blue and white but mostly black.

" What do you think you're wearing? "

" Clothes "

Ryu said with slight sarcasm. Yooin who was watching from the crowd just smiled. That's our girl.

" I like you attitude, wanna be friends? "

" Sure "

This is bad, Yooin thought and ran to the toilet to call the others. None of them were available. Yooin texted them in their group.

'SOS'

'What's up?'

'Ryu agreed to be friends with Jimin. Second mean girl after Boeun'

'Are you kidding me?'

'No, sir. I am dead serious'

'Yooin ain't lying. I saw it too'

'See! This is bad'

'I don't really see the problem, In. She'll never be our friend again after all those lies'

'... You're right'

'Just cheer up, okay? I have practice now, see you around'

'Bye, Seo'

'I should go too, my class is starting'

'Mine too'

'Bye, Jun. Bye, Min'

Yooin closed her phone and looked into the mirror. They're right, she'll never be our friend again after all that.

Discourage, she left the bathroom and headed to her first class. This'll be a long day.

After a long day, students left as the last bell rang. Yooin was walking out the gates when she saw Ryu and Jimin with the gang.

They stopped in front of Mrs. Kim car. Ryu introduced her mother to them but they all laughed.

" This lady is your mother? She looks like a maid! "

They made fun of her. Ryu felt like crying and Mrs. Kim got in the car, angry.

Ryu followed and kept her head down. Before leaving, Mrs. Kim spotted Yooin but the girl just flashed her a smile and waved.

Mrs. Kim did the same and hit the breaks. Guess I was wrong about them? What am I thinking? They're the ones who made my daughter sick!

That night

" Ryu, could I have a word with you? "

" Yes, mother "

" Are those girls earlier, your friends? "

" Yes, I'm sorry about them "

" It's okay, that means I have to look my best when picking you up, right? "

" What do you mean, mother? "

" Yeah, what do you mean? "

Ryo asked, looking mad. As the oldest, she felt it was mean of the kids to say that to their mother.

" Those kids need manners. What are they? Pigs? "

" Ryo! Language "

The girl rolled her eyes and ate her food. Mr. Kim was concerned and asked Ryu.

The youngest explained what had happened at school and the whole family was shocked.

" I see. Well, how about - "

" No, I'm not moving again "

" But- "

" No, father. I need to stay in one place. It won't help me "

" But I'm worried, you might get bullied "

" Ryu? Bullied? "

Ryo laughed so loud that she turned red. Ryu was tall, big build and scary as hell. No one would dare to bully her and if they did, it was her turn to make an appearance.

" Well, you won't be much of help. You're literally fragile, sis "

Ryu said, savagely and looked at Hyunwoo with a playful smile. Ryo guessed that Hyunwoo planned this word game.

The boy swallowed the lump in his throat and prayed for his butt after dinner. Ryu chuckled at them while the parents discussed on the matter.

After dinner, Hyunwoo went back to his dorm as his holiday had ended.

" Ahh, why do you have to go back? Stay "

" I can't, sis. I have an album coming up and I have to practice "

" Fine "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 101 12
Mingyu was no ordinary kid. He was the eternal beauty, the admirable athlete, the beauty with brain and the campus crush who owns a heart of gold. Th...
6K 310 24
Han Jisung, a gullible but not so dumb, innocent looking boy finds himself at a new high school after leaving his previous one due to bullies. It's...
14.4K 357 18
--- Kim Nari never expects much. She only wants to live her life simply and continue doing what she does best, saving lives as the youngest doctor al...
36.9K 1.2K 56
[COMPLETED]‒♦Soulmate AU♦‒"We never know who my soulmate will be" jisung, the school president loves everyone except the school troublemaker. "you ne...